Her Secret's Out Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Dan had asked the question – "shall I continue" - it had almost been rhetorical, he saw the desire unleashed in Tracey by the things they had done. His only remaining doubt was whether they could keep the intensity going now it was clear they shared this game rather than the 'blackmail' it had started with. Now he smiled when Tracey finally said she wanted to continue, and his cock twitched when she went on to ask what else he had in store for her.

"Well, I have a few things tonight, but I have a desire to continue with this just as we agreed it, even though you know you don't have to. You agree the same rules, we both get the same buzz, but as willing players. Think on it, I will try to persuade you with my ... technique!" and Dan smiled at her raised eyebrows.

Dan really wanted to spank Tracey again, but this time with his hand, the feeling of flesh on flesh was, for him, such a delightfully intimate one. He leaned forward and took off her spanking skirt to reveal her fantastic body almost entirely. The corset gave her waist an extra pinch in and her nipples were erect and proud above the quarter cups. The straps highlighted her pale, creamy white sexy thighs and the filmy stockings showed off her legs to perfection. Dan really desired to spank her personally, and he asked if she felt her ass could take more, because that is what he had decided she was going to get. Getting really into the role she had accepted, Tracey just asked how he wanted her, instantly slipping back into the role they had created. Dan reached into his bag and drew out the blindfold, and Tracey started a little. "Put this on, you will take your next treatment not knowing what and when its coming."

Without complaint or hesitation Tracey did as she was told. Dan then bent her over his knee, her still red ass cheeks bare and available to his every whim. He fondled and stroked them, lightly trailing his finger tips across the red flesh. Onwards, he teased a little at the puckered rear hole between her firm, fleshy ass cheeks. As she squirmed Dan reached for the lube and slid some around her pink rosebud, then eased the tip of his finger in. Dan paused in his spanking, and rubbed Tracey's tenderised cheeks and gently pulled them apart, separating them.

Continuing to probe at her ass for the first time, Dan felt the tightness around his finger increase the further it he inserted his probing digit. He knew she had had the beads in her ass as his instructions had been followed, and even as he worked a finger all the way in he felt Tracey start to relax again. Dan used more and more lube, and worked away on her anus, occasionally stopping to check her smooth cunt for extra juices. The tops of her thighs were now coated in a mix of their cum, which had soaked down towards her stocking tops, and Tracey had begun again to moan with all the attention he was paying her. Dan slid a second finger in next to the first, and thought to himself, "God this is so good!"

Dan spread Tracey's ass over his thighs, her cheeks were wide apart and she allowed him all the access he needed. In the dark, with the blindfold blocking out all the light, Tracey suddenly felt small and helpless, and this vulnerability made her even hotter. As he pumped her, with the lights on and in such an exposed position where he could clearly see everything, the thought of how she looked made Tracey's pussy throb with desire. Dan had her libido firing on all cylinders, and she was totally controlled by her pussy, her sex, her cunt, which still pulsed from his earlier attentions. When he resumed spanking her, this time with his hand, it felt for her so much more intimate. Humiliating, but sexy too, and she wriggled against him, and felt his cock begin to stiffen. His smacks landed one after the other, each one well placed, and covered the whole of her ass, heating and reddening her upturned cheeks.

Her groans, her squirming body told him she was enjoying it, so he removed his fingers and pressed the tip of a plug to the relaxed entrance to her rear. Slowly he worked it in, and watched it slowly, insistently spread her hole before it disappeared. He felt his cock stir even as Tracey began to pant when the plug's widest part got to spread her ass wider before it popped into place, nestled between her widespread cheeks.

Before she could relax he started to spank her again, the feel of his hand on her ass cheeks was fantastic, and her flesh warm and firm to the touch. Dan now really got into it, and delivered hard blows across the whole of both cheeks, which made Tracey squirm but he could tell this was doing something for her. Even as he slowly but firmly brought his hand down on her tortured flesh, he wondered how much of this she could take before she came again?

Tracey enjoyed Dan's attention, and thought to herself that he was preparing her which made her both anxious and excited over the prospect that he would fuck her ass. She squirmed on his lap as he continued to spank her and push the plug inside her tight rear hole. Each smack on her ass now jiggled the plastic cock in her ass, and Tracey moaned uncontrollably. Behind her blindfold she desperately wanted him to fuck her pussy! In her tortured mind with the plug in her ass it would be like a double penetration, something she had fantasised about in her dark personal space.

He worked her over, continuing to spank Tracey's increasingly red ass, and her squirming movements got more and more heated. She was so turned on by this, and the flange of the plug was clearly visible between the spread cheeks of her upturned ass over Dan's knees. Eventually she begged him, yelling out, ""Oh god, Dan! that is so, soooooo good! I want you in me! I want you to fuck me now! Please! Please fuck me right here, right now!"

Just the words seemed to make his cock even harder. He was about to fuck her, but then paused, and decided she was not just going to have double penetration. Dan stood Tracey up, teased her plug and slid his hand around to her cunt even as he moved her to the table. He turned her around, and she trusted him completely as the blindfold made her concentrate on the physical senses. Before he pushed her back, he reached for the last item - a ball gag. Slipping the ball towards her mouth Dan whispered for her to open, and without really thinking Tracey did so. He placed the ball gently between her lips, and heard her gasp behind it. Before closing the strap he asked if she was OK, and she nodded. He fastened the velcrose around the back of her head, and knew that all sensations would now focus on her cunt. He laid her down and slid his hands up her silky firm thighs, teasing and gliding his fingers over her nylon covered flesh. He lifted Tracey's legs high, and exposed her fleshy cunt, still wide open and engorged after their earlier fucking. He could see the wet trails of their combined juices on her firm, toned thighs but he had heard her beg.

He drove his cock between her parted cunt lips, his hot solid flesh sliding easily into her. Tracey groaned behind the gag, all her thoughts focussed on her pussy. Even as he drove in, the small plug rubbed against his cock through the thin membrane, and for him it just felt so very sexy. He thrust further and further in, each one drawing a gasp from behind the gag. As he filled her completely and felt the head of his cock up against Tracey's cervix he stopped.

Dan could not believe where they had reached. The sexy, raunchily clad form laid out in front of him with her tits exposed, was Tracey, the quiet efficient and very correct HR specialist who he had always wondered about. Her tits were exposed for his playing, though he realised with a smile that he had to take second place. In her dark place Tracey had started to play with her own nipples. He started his insistent fucking again, drawing his cock almost out before slamming back into Tracey's welcoming cunt. Dan could not believe how wet, yet tight, she was. Even as he started to pick up pace, Tracey started to cum again, her vaginal walls clamped around his cock, her body seemed to lift as the orgasm ripped through her. Finally, Dan could hold off no longer and with a final long, deep penetration he came, his cum filled her pussy again, spurt after spurt shot into her as his orgasm finally faded away.

Dan reached forward and took off Tracey's blindfold first, and her eyes blinked a little. He said, "That was better than I could ever have imagined, you make a perfect sub and your body does things for me you could not believe."

As he took off the gag, he continued, "... and I picture you in this position over my desk on Monday!"

Tracey stretched her mouth, the gag had kept it wide open for some time, then nodded her agreement, saying, "I really do want so much more of this, so whatever you say... boss."

"Good, now how about a shower together and some food before I leave, I could do with just exploring the bits I haven't yet had the pleasure of."

12