All Comments on 'Her Trip to New York'

by mrdnrm

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Think about fifteen more years before you write the next shit like that.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Pretty good for a new writer. We need all we can get. Word execution is nearly flawless. Pace and style are comfortable. You will of course get many readers who comment based on their satisfaction of the primary character's behavior. Many of them are born again Burn the Bitch's who won't be happy with your main man (cuck) not ranting off in some theatrical divorce procedure or illegal retribution antics. I could never understand why those types even read LW. Please keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Strange that so much later some guy is still bugging his wife about that trip in public that the wife confesses.

RePhilRePhilover 2 years ago

Wrong category!! Try the fetish section. Not very good writing compared to the usual in this section.

Karn9Karn9over 2 years ago

Cluck cluck cluck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1* Wrong category, poor writing, don't bother with anything else beyond this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More cuck crap….

Prince020402Prince020402over 2 years ago

Not crazy about the content but gave you a 1☆ for extremely poor writing. If you have no idea how to structure a sentence ( which is the case) and your grammar is horrid (also the case) then use an editor before you post.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Reads like a 'letter to the editor,' except without the editor's editing expertise to make it readable. Dialogue. Enjoyable reading lives on dialogue. 2/5.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are you kidding me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why did you waste your time? Who wants to read about a neutered dog's non-sex life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With all of the negatively leaning comments regarding cuckold stories in this category it seems Literotica would open a category specifically for that genre. I think most people are put off by the idea of the husband who accepts being a cuckold as the way things will just be from now on. The other guys who say NO! I will not stand for this even if it means Armageddon! I will not allow it to begin much less continue as the status quo. These guys I don't see the same as the puppies that roll over on their backs and pee all over themselves. Puppies belong in a Cuckold category, Warriors belong in Loving Wives. - TANSTAAFL

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 Star

Poorly Written Cuck Drivel.

26thNCuck Disapproved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

are you nuts why would any of them keep the sluts toss the whole bunch to the curb they can all go back to NY and get all the sex they want after the divorce

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Retread author is at 2 strikes for 2 stories at this point.

Your writing skills are seriously lacking, this is the literary version of having pins shoved in your eyes.

And again, like every cuck story today, you do more to prove the statistic that most of your are gay/bi than you do to prove otherwise.

Here's hoping you accept yourself kid, before you become miserable.

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456over 2 years ago
Please do us all a favor

In the next story you write could you give the guy some balls?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every one of my closest married friends has had such a weekend, and most do it a few times each year, including me. There is nothing more exciting and sexually pleasing than being fucked hard and often by a handsome stranger. Clearly, the limp dick critics who trashed your story are very likely the husbands of women who crave fucking other men. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"It was obvious this is how the rest of our live would be. The Hotwife and Cum Eating Cuckold"

Someone needs to grow a pair and ditch the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So why was she so special that he was willing to eat another mans cum to keep her?

Was she an amazing cook? Was she a self made billionaire? Did she treat him like royalty? What was the reason that that he was willing to lose self respect and dignity to keep her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please put a warning at the start of your cuckold stories that sees a man accept and get off on his wife cheating on him. That way those of us who do not like these story types can skip them.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Good thing about this story is it went to shit immediately. Saved time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

re: anonymous 9 hours ago. Great story. I'm glad you're not my wife, you sound like a slut. Are you describing your husband's limb dick? Sounds like your friends are whores like you with willing limp dick cucks for husbands. You deserve each other. Hope you all die of a non-curable disease and rid the world of trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Sex became routine." I'd like to have a dollar for every time I've read this sentence in these garbage stories. The cucks and whores will fawn over this rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot for a story but if I was the guy I sorry but never would’ve married her knowing she fucked a guy at work then came home to fuck me. Let’s say it was later in marriage and she cheated it would be done instantly. Her and her whore friends could be single and fuck whoever they want. To much self respect for that. He can find a woman more loving, faithful and compatible sexually. He doesn’t need a cheating cunt with whore friends that will cheat .when possible. Why accept that for yourself. I never condone abusing woman but her friend that outed all of them at a barbecue in front of all friends should’ve at least had a drink thrown in her face.

Cuckhubby0Cuckhubby0over 2 years ago

Loved this story! You are a very lucky man! I have been following you on Flickr, fabulous pictures. I am a huge fan🌹🔥

sf_operative63sf_operative63about 2 years ago

Piece of shit...Juzt saying..

DOL

mfbridgesmfbridgesalmost 2 years ago

Nope didn't do it for me.

moultonknobmoultonknobabout 1 year ago

Load of fucking rubbish

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy6 months ago

Horribly everything

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld4 months ago

Should have divorced her the first time, left her with the gut-grub, and vanished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermrdnrm@mrdnrm
We are a Hotwife and Cuckold Couple who have been married over 30 years. Originally from the New England area, now living in Southwest Florida