All Comments on 'Her Unexpected Net Dating'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Glad to see you since no new stories for some time

I think your story is fine the way it is, if I can understand it so can anyone. Just keep writing . . .

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
nice read

gave it a 3, I will never understand why husbands have to fight to keep their wives from cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Gad to see

your back and congrats on the continued improvment on your written english grammer and vernacular.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Different Mentality

I guess Europeans are different in their thinking. Having traveled extensively around Europe, I do know the average attitude about sex is more acceptable than American.

What I can't rationalize is the pushing a woman to realizing he knows when all along, even at the last moment, she is perfectly comfortable about lying. I really think most men would be vague and hope that their mate would change at the last minute. The thought being very simple, if she has been devious, plotting and determined to sneak off for some strange loving then - in reality - her feelings, emotions and respect for her mate are totally insufficient to maintain a loving relationship.

Personnally, if she is that determined then, let her go, wait and see, get pictures and/or sound if you can and then have her bags packed when she gets home.

Sorry, Winterfrog, she lied and plotted right up to the end, allowed her lover to insult her husband and she fully intended to have sex with him. Personally - again, if he isn't a womanizer, a cheater then he should expect nothing less from a mate and as much as he loved her, there is no respect here - find another woman, an honest one who believes in fidelity.

Actually, I liked the premise for the story, I am one of your avid readers, recognize the difference in culture, manner of expression and the good stories you write - Just Not This One!

Thanks again and - don't take so long between stories!

t_i_n_at_i_n_aabout 12 years ago
nice to see!

Your stories are always lovely. My only wish is that you could get an editor that would eliminate the grammatical issues so that you story line is not sidetracked with unusual word constructions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Refreshing!

I'm really glad to see a story on here that encourages marital fidelity. This was a well-written story. I would encourage you to think more about developing the personalities of your characters: the reasons for their thoughts and actions (and reactions).

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Pro-active Husband saves all!??

For me her well documented decision to cheat would be the death knell of the marriage. Just the lying would have been more than enough even cheating had not been the object. Once you know that someone lies, even if it is to another person you have to start watching your back and in the marriage your partner is posted at your back....

Still an interesting and enjoyable tale...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ahhhhhh, finally a reaction of a man and of course of a woman

that I really can follow. not the usual lets see how they fuck and all weeping after the dammage is done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
she will cheat

it didn't take much for her to decide to cheat. she was going to give some guy everything so that she could make her husband a wimp. dump the bitch. she will cheat in the future. she has already cheated in her heart. the body will follow. he already said she was a good lier. that is learned. and how long did this take place over. she meet a guy once. what happens to a co worker she is hot for. did any body read the chicago sun times about women that get the nice guy at home but bed the hot ass to get them prego. check it out. around 04 find yourself a real women. stay away from these lib countries and find a wife that wants to live here. or just don't get married.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 12 years ago
Vanilla

It was a pretty straight forward story. Middle age, very stupid wife is looking for a little excitement and connects with a jerk at a conference. She maintains a email hookup that leads to a planned fuck. When she is discovered and confronted by her husband, she completely capitulates. Hubby gets a little exciting sex and then forgives her. OK, she was disrespectful and stupid but didn't do anything else.There is very little tension in the story. It's almost a cooking story. He forgives her like she had dented the car fender.

I think most men would wonder how she got to that point in the first place especially after being such a prude in the bedroom. Is this his "new" wife who lies about what she is doing so easily? Can he trust her? Or will she just learn to be sneakier?

I'm a bit confused about the editor issues. Is there an urgency to publish such that the story could not be held until it was edited? It was quite a mess.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
A GUESS WHAT

if you do. TK U MLJ LV NV

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
An enjoyable tale

I like that he did cause her some discomfort but kept her as his wife.

After all, she didn't fuck the other guy, but just planned on it, but if he wouldn't have stopped her she would probably would have let the guy do with her as he pleased.

Treating her as if she were a common whore for a week, wouldn't be enough though.

Since she told so many lies about her planned tryst,I think he should have her explain every trip out of the house,even for work, and be expected to show proof that she hasn't been cheating for a year, before he would be able to believe her fidelity.

Even explaining all phone calls and internet communication she has had for the week in a Friday night briefing of her activities for the week.

After the year is over, he could tell her that he would be spot checking her every once in a while, and if he finds out that she is up to her old tricks, he will toss her out.

Of course during all of that time, he would do to her all of the things to her he wanted from her, that she had refused him all of their marriage.

The story was a little rough, but reasonably easy to read. It didn't distract from the story enough to keep it from being a good read.

Thanks Winterfrog, I enjoy your work, and how you process your story lines.

Rich.....

katye43katye43about 12 years ago
Pretty Light submission

Infidelity should be banished as a reason for divorce. If she is looking to "cheat" something is missing at home. She decided to drop it when he got aggressive and she felt his "strength". He will probably go back to being inattentive and she will continue "talking" on the computer. I personally "need" an aggressive man and fortunately have one or I would be looking outside for more satisfaction. Good story but mild. I hit the wrong star and didn't mean to give you a 2. Should have been a 3. Good luck...keep writing~!

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good Read.

Thanks for sharing.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Interesting....

Katye43 had an interesting point of view. The wife responded to the husband's assertiveness and strength. Similarly, she was easily led to this domineering, assertive seducer. The unspoken theme is that she was probably at least a little submissive, and husband was too passive. Of course, that doesn't excuse the cheating.

One thing about WF's stories is that the hubby is usually level-headed, and trusting. A scandanavian trait? (What the fuck happened to the Vikings?!?).

I initially thought it was only a mediocre story (though I gave it points for being written in a foreign language-and pretty well, considering-I've read worse from native English speakers). But, Katye43's observation helped me see the story through a new and interesting perspective. So, I upgraded my rating.

I've read a lot of your stuff, WF, and I'm glad you're still posting.

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
English is not his first language

So I give him a great deal of credit to be able to write these stories. He certainly does a better job then I would in German (my second language if you could call it that).

So I cut him slack on idiom etc.

Thank you for writing, Winter

hodunkhodunkabout 12 years ago
Very Interesting Theme

I liked the story and the premise. I thought it was well written and as usual winterfrog is still one of my favorite writers.

cyrilliccyrillicabout 12 years ago
Is there such a thing as ...

... "a one time innocent fling"?

Good plot and good read. Making allowance for the English, 4*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Caught her before she cheated

Good story. Sometimes its nice when things work out.

Mousse9Mousse9about 12 years ago

Wow, a new Winterfrog tale.

Personally, I'm not sure I would trust the wife so easily again. Like others have said, she has planned and lied many times, and only after being told that hubby knows and will divorce her, does she stop.

On the one hand, after being warned she could have realized it would be a grave mistake that she would regret, and has wised up.

On the other hand, she could see it as a warning to be even more careful and sneaky.

For the nearly cuckolded hubby, it's a matter of trust.

Maybe this isn't the right place to mention this, but since this IS a Loving Wives story with a reconciliation ending...

I have never read a reconciliation story where, after reconciliation, the husband keeps having a PI on the wife, to check up on her.

Maybe because, logically speaking, the repentant wife would be on her utter best behavior, and spying on her would be pointless.

It would be interesting to read though. A cheating wife caught by husband's PI, husband forgives and reconciles with her, and afterwards she's paranoid, thinking she's still being followed...

MarvinSMarvinSabout 12 years ago
Boring.

Sorry, I found this to be boring. I understand about the English not being the author's native language, but that doesn't excuse the lack of excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Boiler plate

I like your stories. It seems that your stories border on an intellectual interpretation

of the rights and responsibilities of both parties in a marriage. It seem that the benefits out way any emotional ties that bind.Your wife seems to equate cheating as a benefit without consequences.

Where as you as a husband, rightly, see cheating as the fastest way out of a marriage.

All of your marriage scenes seem cold!

Your wife seems cold and calculating.

A hell of a way to live.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Mouse9

You wondered about a LW story where the hubby keeps tabs on a cheating (or nearly) wife after reconciliation. A good, and recent, example is Magmaman's 'Failure to Communicate.' I recommend you read it.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but the theme is relevant. My guess is that WF's hero will continue to monitor his wife's email, btw. He was shrewed enough to leave wife with the impression that he got the info from lover-boy's wife.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Decent but Unspectacular Winterfrog Story

Speaking as a Winterfrog fan, it was good to see him back in new submissions- his English is fascinating awkward but charming meld as he relates tales of torrid trysts. My complaint is that she was too easy to catch - no ghosts to hint down before the truth is learned.

The errant wife's lying and attempted coverup was first rate but once having been caught, her groveling was disgusting. Innocent fling ? As other commentators have mentioned why would a man want a woman who lies so readily & has such skewed rationalizations ?

The husband had some nice touches - I enjoyed how he led the wife to believe that she had been discovered by her would be liver's spouse. Nice little touch ! I didn't care for how he didn't try to overtly move the relationship to a deeper level on a noncarnal level.

The husband didn't mention being hurt by her attempted betrayal-only very annoyed that her virtual boyfriend has no boundaries set for him on their abortive sexual tryst. Zero iutrage, he seemed shallow & this author has given other narrators in his stories great deph.

Having set forth my reservations about this individual story - I would like to say Winterfrog has submitted a very nice body of work & in my personal opinion he is one of the most understood author's on this site. I thank him here & now for the many moments if pleasure this collection has brought me .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A stronger marriage or a new cuck in town?

She wasn't sorry for her attempt to cheat but only to be caught.

I wonder if a husband who gives up on that just a for little better sex with his own wife doesn't deserve to be cuckolded at the earliest opportunity.

After all where it comes from if not from her cheating, and he eager accepts it like a good gift.

If the other guy could be so disrespectful to him was only because his wife has allowed it without stand for her man.

She was caught red-handed, gave up her plot and repaired with some blowjobs, the next time will suffice to be more careful to have fun by her side.

Sweeping the dirt under the carpet sooner or later you're going to stumble.

What will mean if someday in the future she'll offer voluntarily her ass to her husband?

A stronger marriage or a new cuck in town?

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xabout 12 years ago
Not bad.

The husband took charge and gave the wife a choice, she seems to have made the right choice. In the end that is what life is all about the choices we make. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good

Other commenters have said it. A good story about about taking steps to keep a wandering spouse in line. She hadn't cheated yet...and we all think about it at times. Deny it all you want.

A fan...Ron Wood

johnstang2johnstang2almost 12 years ago
This is a decent story

I gave it a three.

I disagree with some of the commenters saying this guy is a cuck. He stopped the affair from happening. He told her its his way or the highway. A cuck would have let the affair happen and possibly got off on it, getting off on being humiliated.

However I disagree with the author in having keeping thier problems a secret. The secret is what led to this possible cheating in the first place. Obviously thier marraige has suffered and is not a strong one. What they need is go to a marraige counselor. They also need to reconnect as a couple. Its obvious they don't connect as a couple if the husband had to be told the wife plans on cheating on him. Heck for that matter she already did.

For those reason I had to rate the story as a 3. If you written they were going to counseling then maybe it would have been a 5.

Thanks,

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good read

some idiots out there think saving a marriage makes the guy a chuck.. he did what he had to do with 2 kids and an otherwise good marriage. no chucky here.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Nice

The husband did what he had to do. He stopped her cheating before it even started. He will still have to keep a close eye on her because she thought about it once and if he becomes complacent she might try it again. But for now, all's well that ends well.

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
It`s no wonder

all these Scandinavian women are cheating, if their husbands are only interested in missionary sex, and regard everything else as "perverted". In the few short years I spent in Finland and Sweden, I found the women there to be VERY adventurous, like their continental counterparts!

Please stop writing wimp characters. If they are going to stay with the cheating wives, then why bother having them gathering evidence and threatening divorce. Getting a blowjob from a cheating cunt doesn`t make it all better. She is still a cheating and lying bitch.And why the investigation for evidence if the split will be 50/50 either way?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hmm. I don't know about this story...

Once again, the husband discovers - by complete accident - that his wife is going to cheat on him. Maybe we need to define the word "cheat". Is it the actual act of vaginal penetration that determines if cheating occurred, or can we consider the cheating started with the sexual banter and sexting via email, planning and scheduling the time and place for the tryst, lying repeatedly to your spouse, and the inevitable loss of respect for your spouse during the whole affair? Where does the cheating start?

The only reason she did NOT cheat on her husband was because he figured out what was going on and stopped her before she walked out the door. Until that happened, she was going for it, looking forward to it, and still telling lies without blinking an eye. Maybe staying with her was the right call, maybe she won't try it again. It's true she didn't "cheat" on him, but that depends on your definition of "cheat".

Whatever the case, I would NEVER call her a faithful wife and she's a little too practiced in the art of lying to make me comfortable. She's started looking for other guys to play with - something's wrong with her or the marriage, something that's caused her to no longer care about being faithful - and that's a death knell for most marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Winterfuckhead

Do you suck off Mikoli-whatever and Matt Moreau? You’re all closet gay cuckold cunts

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
"It was only meant to be an one time innocent fling."

What exactly is an innocent fling? How innocent is it to spread your legs for a man while your husband trusts you to be faithful? I keep seeing this expression and I don't know what makes infidelity innocent?

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Innocent fling?

Cheating is cheating

gasperguy69gasperguy69over 3 years ago
@lee5456

But she never got the chance to cheat. Her Husband had the balls to stop it before it happened. Kudos to the Husband!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
@gasperguy69

Lee5456 is correct. She was cheating. Flirting online, sending naked pics, setting up a hotel date, lying to make sure it happened. That was all cheating. Cheating involves more than just the act of fucking. Everything that leads up to it is also cheating.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Take it easy. Winterfrog is not posting any more but when he did even in his weakest stories he was better than 99% of BTB crap that gets posted on LW.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why dislike.?!

Wimp!!

That's what boyfriend called him and she went along!!

Possible raac if spouse stops boyfriend right there And gives ultimatum and talking bad about husband. Otherwise he is wimp pure and simple

MasterKoteMasterKote7 months ago

Postnup is in order

NitpicNitpic3 months ago
Poor

The English is poor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous