All Comments on 'Hercules across the Hall'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I can relate

I had a gym teacher in high school that was built like this Richard guy was, and I guess I was more like the kid in the story too. I had a major crush on him and used to love it when he would stand at the entrance to the showers and check off our names when we went past.

I used to accidentally expose myself as I walked past him after priming my dick up to a half-hard state, praying he would look and be impressed for some reason. No such luck. This kid was lucky and I loved reading this while imaging I was him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

It was doing quite well without Daddy turning a bit psycho. Don't care for mean doms. That progression made it increasingly less enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What the fuck

I gagged when he licked his armpits. I mean seriously, what the hell? And then him being with the mom? My heart sank. This poor kid. I had to skip most of the story because of Phsyco daddy. Jesus Christ.

timmywellstimmywellsalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Anon - The word is psycho

you're welcome

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD FUCKING NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WTF is wrong with the other commenters?

This story was seriously hot. I'd love to see it continue. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
really?

things were goin good, I'm jerkin off, havin a good read, and then it happens, you can't FUCK with feels the way you just did. I'm a kinky person, I will even except consentual orgies with another family member, but fucking his mom as punishment and breaking his heart? MAJOR BONER KILLER

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Way hot, until the using his mom as punishment.

Like aha ha no. You just don't punish someone by fucking their mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this is your story so. . .

This story was well written, so are all your others. Im not a fan of dick. Wtf is his problem. If I was the kid I would've kicked him in the fucking nuts. Then we wouldve seen how tough he is. Fucking his mom was punishment? I'm sure something a little less disheartening would of done equal justice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous