Here Cummeth the Ass-Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fire2flame
fire2flame
119 Followers

"Well, he's not exactly like me," Jon said. "Wish my cock was that big."

"Hey, I love your cock, daddy," Pam said, and squeezed his dick through his slacks.

Mat then took off his shirt and sat down.

Lin cooed and resumed jerking him off, which felt much better now that he could feel her unusually warm hands wrapped around his cock. "You have a great cock," Lin said to him.

"I'm glad you like," Mat said, and spread his legs wider as his orgasm started to approach. Everyone was openly watching him, especially his grandfather.

"You don't mind an old woman playing with it, do you?" Lin asked Mat.

"God no," Mat said. "I think you're hot."

Lin's eyes got wide and she asked, "Really?"

"Mat has a thing for older women," Pam said. "I should know. He also has a thing for big tits and asses, so he's in heaven right now."

"That's my boy," Jon said. "You know where it's at."

"Well then," Lin said, "This should be a good visit for everyone." She then increased her pace, wanting to see his cum.

"Oh god," Mat moaned, and started thrusting his hips with each stroke.

"Mmm, are you going to cum for me? You going to show grandma and grandpa how much you can cum?" Lin said.

"Yessss, soon," Mat said.

Jon was busily groping Pam, but he couldn't take his eyes off his grandson's cock, which he was anxiously waiting to see shoot some hot cum. Mat noticed this, and looked his grandfather in the eyes as Lin beat her fist up and down his cock. He then looked down at his grandfather's crotch and wondered how big he was. Did he have a big cock? He looked like he probably had a great cock, as it was forming a sizeable tent in his pants.

Jon saw Mat looking at his hard cock poke through his trousers and he got harder. He stopped rubbing his daughter's pussy for a second, unzipped his pants, and brought his hard cock out for his grandson to see.

Mat looked at his grandfather's cock and saw that it was thick and full of throbbing veins. He got the urge to get on his hands and knees and suck him off. Take those big hairy balls in his mouth and jerk him till he came. Mat saw that precum was steadily leaking out his grandfather's slit, and he bellowed, "I'mmmmm cummminnnggggggg!" and started shooting ropes of cum in the air. He shot cum all over his chest, his grandmother's warm, leathery hands, and all over the front of her white, button-up shirt, landing several shots deep into her cleavage.

"Wowwww," Jon said slowly.

Pam moaned and said, "That was a great cum, Mat."

"Yes it was," Lin said. "Thank you. Excellent first show for me and grandpa."

Lin then squeezed up Mat's cock for any remaining cum, and brought the last squeeze to her lips and sucked it off. She then spread her hand and started licking it like a cat would its paw. Mat exhaled and his whole body shivered. It was a good cum. He slid his hand down his grandmother's tight spandex pants and cupped her warm, fat ass, leaning back in complete bliss.

Jon was now furiously rubbing his daughter's clit with his thumb, and Pam's entire lower half was convulsing as if an electric charge was running through it. "Ohh, daddy, I'm cumming!" Pam said between breaths.

"Cum for me," Jon said. "It's been a long time, hasn't it, baby?"

"Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uhhhh ahhh ahhhmmmmmmm," Pam moaned and came all over her father's hand, her hips gyrating in circles long after her orgasm had subsided.

Jon removed his hand from between her thighs and sucked on his wet thumb. "Mm, as delicious as ever," he said. He still had his other hand down her shirt and was lightly tugging on her nipples, causing her to gasp and jolt unexpectedly. "Well, what do we do now?" he asked, his cock still hard and pointing to the ceiling. He really wanted to play with his grandson.

Sensing his motives, Lin said, "This one here needs to go lay down, I can see it all over him."

"What, huh?" Mat asked, waking up. His second orgasm of the day had happily zapped him of all energy.

"Come on, baby, I'm tired too from being in the car all morning. Let's go lie down on the couch and watch some TV," Lin said, taking Mat by the hand. Mat stood up and put his shirt and shorts back on, and walked with his grandmother to the living room.

Lin sat down and laid a pillow halfway on her lap and the arm of the couch. "Come on, you can put your head on these," Lin said, pointing to her breasts.

Mat sat down and laid his head on his grandmother's large tits and stretched out. Lin grasped her grandson's head and pulled him hard into her warm bosom. Mat was able to look down his grandmother's shirt and watch her tits rise and fall with each breath.

"I held you like this when you were but a baby," Lin said. "Except I could obviously fit all of you on my lap then. You loved my tits, and I used them to get you to sleep when I babysat. You may have thought I was your mom because I'd let you suck on my nipples to calm you down if you were upset. It was, let's just say, very nice for the both of us."

"Mmm," Mat moaned.

"What's different about now is, apart from you being grown up, is that I'm lactating," Lin said.

"What?" Mat said, lifting his head up off her tits.

"Going through some hormone therapy right now because my thyroids are acting up, so, yeah, I'm lactating. It doesn't happen for all women, but, for some reason my breasts are in full-on production mode right now. Been having to pump them a couple times a day just so I can get a bra over them- though Jon has been rather enthusiastically helping me," Lin said, laughing.

"That's...that's hot," Mat said.

"I thought you'd like that," Lin said, smiling. "I haven't been able to pump them today and they're kind of hurting. Do you wanna help?"

"Sure!" Mat exclaimed.

"Mm, such a good boy," Lin said, and unbuttoned three buttons from her cum-stained shirt. Mat's eyes grew wide, and his cock became a bar of steel. Lin pulled her shirt to the side and took one of her breasts out. Her cleavage was tan and freckly from being in the sun, but her breasts were milky white. "Here, baby. Milk my tit for me. When you finish, maybe we can switch to the other side of the couch and you can do the other one for me?" Milk was already leaking from her nipple, and Mat latched onto it and began sucking ravenously. Lin gasped and lightly tugged on his hair in ecstasy.

Getting a good taste of his grandmother's delicious nectar, Mat said, "Yeah, I think we can do that," and resumed sucking her tit.

To get a good swallow of her sweet milk, he had to suck in her nipple real far and forcefully tongue it up against the roof of his mouth. He was afraid this might be painful for her at first, but Lin just moaned and pushed him harder into her bosom.

Lin saw that Mat's cock was hard again and unzipped his shorts and brought it out. She placed her unnaturally hot hands on his shaft and began stroking him. Mat moaned softly as he drank from his grandmother. How were her hands so warm? Lin increased her pace, cooing as her grandson's deft tongue wrapped around her nipple and milked her. She shivered as orgasm number one cascaded down her body.

In the other room, Pam was between her father's legs giving him a long, slow blowjob. He had pulled her dress up above her ass, and was pulling on her panties, driving them deep into her wet pussy while she sucked him off. She moaned and cooed with each tug and pull, her fat ass jiggling and falling to one side and the next. Pussy juice was running down her thighs and spit was streaming into her cleavage as she deep throated her father. He wasn't as big as Mat, but he was still very thick, so getting all of him down her throat was proving difficult.

"So how many blowjobs have you given today?" Jon asked, gripping his daughter by the hair in one hand and pulling hard on her panties with the other.

Pam came up and pushed the head of his cock against the inside of her cheek, sucked on his helmet, and then forcefully spat on his cock: "This is my second one, but I hope it won't be my last," she said stroking his wet cock.

"I doubt sincerely this will be your last blowjob today," Jon said. "Not with the way things have been going." Pam smiled and went back down on her father. "Maybe the next time you suck Mat off, you'll get a little help." Pam looked up at her father and moaned hard on his cock, squeezing his balls tightly in her hand.

"Ohhughhhh, that's right, baby, you know what daddy likes, don't you?" Pam moaned an uh-huh on his cock, as her head bobbed up and down. "That's right, squeeze 'em hard. Squeeze them real hard. Ohhhhh," Jon moaned and came into his daughter's mouth. Pam kept bobbing up and down, swallowing each rope as it shot into her mouth. She squeezed his balls as hard as she could, sending one last rope into her mouth. She released her grip and slowly came up off his cock.

"Mm, just how I remember it," Pam said.

Jon smiled and wiped his daughter's lips with his still hard cock.

"Want to help me prepare for dinner?" Pam asked, and licked his cock with the tip of her tongue.

"Sure do," Jon said. "What'd you have in mind?" he asked, rubbing his cock against her tongue.

"I was hoping you might cook us some of your world famous steaks," Pam said, smiling like a little girl.

"I'd need a proper outside grill for that," Jon said, and softly slapped her face with his cock to emphasize the point.

"I got one!" Pam said cheerily. "It's on the back porch. Got one the day you said you were coming. Mat put it together."

"You sure know me," Jon said, and pinched his daughter's cheeks. Pam smiled and blushed happily.

In the other room, Mat had moved onto his grandmother's other tit and was sucking it for all it was worth. Lin was on orgasm number five and quickly about to go into number six. Mat had her nipple halfway down his throat, and was still tugging on the other one with his hand. Lin's hand was now as hot as an iron, pumping up and down his rigid shaft. Mat had given up trying to figure out how her hands got so warm, deciding the experience was good and to leave it at that. Lin shuddered as yet another orgasm fell down her body. Her tit was now completely empty but Mat was still sucking on it. Mat suddenly bucked his hips, and cum started shooting straight into the air. Lin kept on jerking long after he had stopped cumming, enjoying how he bucked and thrashed about. Mat kept on sucking long after his last swallow of milk, knowing that each twirl of his tongue sent his grandmother closer to another orgasm. Lin shuddered as one last orgasm exploded in her, rocking the very foundations of her being.

Her nipples were deliciously sore, and she had to forcefully take her tit out of Mat's mouth with her cum splattered hand to stop him from sucking on it.

Breathing heavily she said, "I can't take any more orgasms at the moment."

Mat merely grunted an affirmation and nestled his head against her warm bosom. He was asleep within moments. Lin smiled and quickly joined him, resting her head on one of the couch's high arms. They napped together well into the afternoon.

***

Mat and Lin woke up to the smell of Jon's steaks cooking on the grill. The backdoor was open, and they could hear him talking to Pam outside. They were laughing and telling stories from their youth.

Mat's head was still resting against his grandmother's soft breasts. She really had a great rack, and even after three hard cums he was still horny. Handjobs were good and all, but he wanted some ass.

Lin yawned and stretched her arms. "Did you sleep well," she asked Mat.

"Yeah," Mat said. "Can't buy pillows as soft as these."

Lin laughed. "I should hope not. These are the result of years and years of a body hard at work to give guys hard-ons." Lin then pushed Mat's head hard into her bosom and said, "OK, I need to get up. Dinner smells almost ready and I want to go clean up and change my clothes."

"OK," Mat said. "Yeah, cum's dried on my stomach- think I'll take a shower."

"Sorry, I would've helped you with that, but you took a lot out of me- literally. I fell right asleep after that umpteenth orgasm."

"So did I," Mat said. "Best nap of my life. Want to do it again tomorrow?"

"If you're game, honey, I'll probably have you do it again in a few hours. I wasn't joking, these babies are in war-time mode. They think they have to feed an army." Mat's cock started bobbing to life at the prospect of milking his grandmother's tits again.

"I'll try not to eat too much, then," Mat said, slightly serious.

Lin laughed. "Jon might want to help you. He likes them as much as you do, I think. Woke me up last night sucking on them. He didn't even ask. I just woke up to him jerking off and nursing on me. Not that I minded, though."

"How big are they now that you've started lactating?" Mat asked, cock now pointing at the ceiling.

"Your mom and I were the same size; but, since I've been milking, they've gone to triple Es. So, yeah, my lower back's not too happy, but it's added another dimension to my sex-life. I never nursed your mother or aunt, I bottle fed them, so I never knew what it was like. Now, I'm wishing I had. It would've been so much fun. Jon would've never let me stop lactating. He would've found a way. He's trying to figure out ways to keep me nursing after my hormones level off. He'll find a way. I know he will."

"Yeah, I can see him doing research on that," Mat said.

"Oh, he is. He's googling and doing all sorts of stuff." Mat laughed and shook his head. "Alright, let's get a move on. Pretty sure they'll be ready for us soon," Lin said.

Mat took a shower, refusing to lay a hand on his own cock. Two big titted women were in the house and they both loved his cock. Nope. Solo masturbation was now a thing of the past. He washed his hard, muscular body off with some aloe body soap and rinsed off in cold water to get his blood flowing. His skin tightened over his muscles, making him feel strong and alpha male-ish. His grandfather was still in good shape, and, admittedly, had a really nice thick cock on him; but, Mat was young and clearly more virulent. It was time to go tap some of the fat ass around him.

Mat changed into some loose khaki slacks and a form fitting white t-shirt. Simple attire, but he knew it would drive his mom and grandmother crazy. The shirt clung to his chest and broad shoulders, and the slacks rested atop his muscular buttocks nicely. Mat found his flip-flops and walked outside to where his mom and grandfather were.

Pam and Jon had been drinking all afternoon, so they were very playful and giggly.

"Hey there, slugger," Jon said, clasping his grandson by the shoulder. "Did you sleep well?"

"Oh, yeah," Mat said. "Best sleep I've had in a long time."

"I bet so. When that milk hits my stomach, I go into la-la land, too," Jon said.

"Huh? What are you two talking about?" Pam asked.

"Your mom has started lactating because of some pill the doctor has her taking; so, she's been needing to milk her tits a couple times a day," Jon said.

"Wow," Pam said, with a beer just below her lips, "You know, I thought her tits looked a little bigger."

"Oh, they're a lot bigger," Jon said. "She had to go buy a whole new set of bras."

"I bet that's been a lot of fun for you," Pam said, smiling at her father.

Jon cocked his head and breathed in: "You don't even know, baby. I'm so wishing we jumped on this wagon when you and your sister were babies. Why we bottle-fed you is a complete mystery to me."

Pam took a slug of beer and addressed Mat: "So you got a taste, too?"

"Yeah," Mat said. "It was really good, actually."

"I breast fed you when you were young. I remember having such a hard time weaning you off. I shouldn't say this, but you had only been off for a few months before your first day of school."

Mat's eyes got wide and he said, "Really?"

"Yep," Pam said. "You fought so hard against it, that I just let you do it. You were a sickly child, had a lot of breathing problems and whatnot; so, maybe on some level you knew you needed my milk to be healthy. I knew you were too old when I explained to you one day that you couldn't use your teeth, and you looked up at me and said, 'OK'."

Mat laughed and went to the cooler and grabbed a cola.

"What, you don't want a beer?" Jon asked.

"Nah, it doesn't do anything for me," Mat said.

"Give it time. It will," Jon said, and took a swig. "You're young. Life hasn't started taking pot shots at you yet."

"And it never will," Pam said motherly. "He'll have it good."

"Heh, yeah, I'm sure," Jon said, shaking his head and taking another swig, "Like all of us."

Mat grabbed a seat next to his mother on the long padded bench. She was still wearing the black frilly dress she wore earlier, but had changed into one of her tight college shirts from her twenties. She looked really cute, and much younger than forty.

Pam took Mat's hand and wrapped his arm around her, leaning sensually into her son's chest. Looking back into his eyes, she said, "Hi," very seductively.

"Hi there," Mat replied, cock growing in his pants.

Their house was the last on a cul-de-sac, back-porch facing a thick wood, and their nearest neighbors lived far down the street. Everyone kept to themselves, so they could get kinky and no one would be the wiser.

Lin walked out onto the porch wearing a black cotton v-neck shirt and a brown, floor length, dress. She looked very seductive as she walked towards her husband with her big, swaying breasts. Jon grabbed her by the side and pulled her in for a kiss. She rubbed his muscular back and said, "Ah, I see someone has requested some of her father's steaks."

"You know it. That grill was bought solely because of him. I don't have a clue how to operate it," Pam said.

"Well, I'll just have to teach my grandson the subtle art. It's time it was passed on to someone," Jon said.

Pam looked up at Mat and said, "I think you could do it. You already make my favorite pizzas."

Mat smiled and hugged her with his arm. Pam grabbed his hand and pulled it lower so it was resting against her luscious tits. Not needing to be told, Mat spread his hand and fondled her round, soft, heavy breasts. Pam's nipples quickly became hard and she turned back and looked at him longingly with her lips slightly open. Mat leaned down and kissed her, pushing his tongue deep into her mouth.

"Wow, these two are getting hot and heavy already," Lin said, pulling up a seat and grabbing a beer. "Two weeks of this and you won't be able to drag me away."

"Who says you have to go?" Pam asked. "There are houses for sale all over this area."

Jon smiled and said, "Perhaps. We have thought about it. It's partly why we're staying for so long. We want to get a good look and feel for the area."

"Awesome!" Pam exclaimed. "Cara lives only a couple hours away in the city. You'd finally be close to all of us!"

"Don't get your hopes up," Jon said. "It's only a possibility. A lot of things have to align for it to happen."

"Don't listen to your father," Lin said. "He's got things in motion."

Pam couldn't help but squeal and clap her hands like a little girl.

Mat started groping and fondling his mother's nipples again, causing her to moan softly and push her tits into his hands. Jon's cock grew in his shorts from watching them and he made no movement to hide it. He just kept on drinking his beer and turning the steaks. Lin's nipples were sticking out against her v-neck blouse, and her eyes were going back and forth from her husband's hard cock to her daughter and grandson making out. She didn't know whether she wanted to eat some pussy or suck some cock. Maybe somehow do both concurrently...

Jon took the steaks and wrapped them in aluminum foil to keep them warm. He closed the grill and finished off his beer.

"We're not going to eat?" Pam asked, sounding clearly disappointed.

fire2flame
fire2flame
119 Followers