Here Cummeth the Ass-Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fire2flame
fire2flame
119 Followers

"We are, but I'm too hard right now to concentrate. Steaks will stay hot wrapped up. Besides, I'm sure we'll all still have our appetites when we're done."

"I concur," Lin said drunkenly. "I need to fuck someone. I don't care who, you all make me wet."

Jon laughed and said, "Ah, my little whore." He slipped off his shorts and walked over to her, putting his hard cock against her lips. She smiled lovingly up at him and said, "Hi honey."

"Hi, love. Take your teeth out for me on this one," Jon said.

"But I don't want to gross out anyone," Lin said.

"I promise you, you won't. Every guy fantasizes about gum jobs. Especially guys that like older women," Jon said.

"Oh...well, OK," Lin said, and slipped out her dentures, placing them on a nearby paper plate.

Lin started sucking on Jon's cock, making sure she used her gums to slide up and down his shaft like he liked. Jon put his hands on his hips and moaned out loud, Pam and Mat watching like hungry wolves. He turned to Mat after a few moments and said, "Mat, I'm betting you've never experienced anything like this. Gumjobs are one of life's little surprises if you stay with the same woman long enough. Want to try?"

Pam smiled encouragingly up at him, and Mat stood up and slipped off his slacks and underwear. He walked over and stood beside his grandfather, whom he assumed would go sit down with his mom. Jon stayed where he was when he took his cock out of his wife's mouth and said, "Alright, slide it in."

Lin held her mouth open with her tongue out and Mat stuck his cock in her hot mouth. She immediately started sucking hard on his shaft, expertly using her gums and tongue. She grasped him by the hilt and furiously gummed and sucked the tip of his cock. Mat's stomach instantly sucked in and he gasped in pleasure. It was fucking glorious. His heart kept leaping thinking his cock was about to be bitten off, but every time he just felt her soft gums lightly pressing against his shaft and head.

"Good, huh?" Jon said to Mat, jerking off beside him.

"Fuck yes," Mat said.

Jon pressed his cock up to Lin's lips, which were already stretched over Mat's cock, and began sliding his cock against Mat's shaft as Lin's head bobbed up and down. He then began slapping his cock against Mat's.

Lin grasped Mat by the base in one hand and grasped Jon by the base with the other: "Alright, you two, don't fight," she said jokingly. "Kiss and make up." She then started rubbing their helmets together, and the two men shivered and moaned. Both were steadily leaking precum as their cocks were jerked off against each other, and both had cum stuck to the other's cock, stretching and retracting as their two helmets 'kissed'.

Lin looked over to Pam who was furiously fingering her pussy and said, "Yep, we're definitely moving over here. Even if I only got to do this once a month, it'd be worth it." Lin then stuck the two helmets in her mouth and started gumming them at the same time. Both Mat and Jon moaned in ecstasy. Jon put his arm around his grandson, and Mat did the same. The two helped hold the other up, as they both got the kinkiest blowjob of their life.

Mat looked at his mom and saw that she had pulled her shirt above her tits and was pinching her nipples. He had worried that she might feel left out, but quickly saw that she was obviously super turned on by what they were doing.

Lin was taking turns deep throating the two men, holding each cock possessively like a child with two lollipops. Her throat was hot, and her gums felt like they were out for blood as they chomped down softly on the two cocks. She put both cocks back into her mouth, and Jon instantly started shooting cum all over her wild, darting tongue, the tip of his cock pressed firmly against his grandson's. Rope after rope spewed forth, and Lin kept milking him until she was sure he was done. She swallowed his cum without a second thought and resumed sucking Mat, who was surprised he lasted longer than his hung grandfather.

Jon stayed where he was, holding his grandson up while he got blown by his wife. Wanting to see how far Jon would go, Lin took her hands off Mat's cock and merely tongued the tip of it. She was looking Jon in the eyes the entire time, silently inviting him to place his hands on his grandson's cock. Jon took the invitation and got behind Mat and wrapped his right hand around Mat's cock and started pumping it. Mat's cock was coated in Lin's saliva, so he easily corkscrewed his hand up and down his grandson's cock as his wife gummed the helmet. He soon grew hard again, and his dick slid up between his grandson's ass cheeks as he beat him off.

Mat was breathing heavily, quickly approaching his fourth orgasm of the day. He looked at his mom and saw that she was now fucking herself with an empty beer bottle, her pussy juice steadily running down and filling it up. Her eyes were locked onto her son's cock, which she intrinsically knew was about to cum any second.

Jon spit into his hand to further lather up Mat's cock, and Lin kept her mouth locked tightly over his helmet, chomping her gums down and swirling her tongue. Mat's knees gave out on him and he screamed, "Ohhhhh myyyyyy FUCKING GODDDDDD!" Mat began filling his grandmother's hot mouth with his steaming cum as his grandfather milked him from behind, rope after rope.

Pam bucked her hips and started to cum all over the bottle. She couldn't believe it. Her mother had sucked both her father and son at the same time, and now her father was beating her son's cumming cock into her mom's mouth... Her orgasm started to gain momentum and she began furiously squirting into the bottle. Every follicle and point of her being felt like it was being ravished by a cosmic storm, penetrating all the way to her core, and all but crippling her. When it had finally passed, Pam opened her eyes and saw her mom, father, and son all staring at her.

"Wow," Mat said. "Are you OK," he asked, lightly jerking his cock.

"I...think so," Pam said, pulling the beer bottle out of her stretched cunt. She held it up and looked at it. It was full of cum. "Anyone wanna drink?" she asked sheepishly, cheeks absolutely flushed.

"Since when do you squirt?" Jon asked, wide eyed.

"It's his fault," Pam said breathlessly, pointing a weak finger at Mat. "He started it last night."

Jon slapped Mat on the shoulder and said, "You are something else!"

"I can't believe you can squirt!" Lin said and moved over to sit next to her. "What's it like?"

The two women started talking and Jon took Mat aside and said, "You're the first man I've ever messed around with. Did you like that?"

"God yes," Mat said. "You did too, right?"

"Who jerked off whom after cumming," Jon asked rhetorically, grinning. "I hope we can do that again sometime."

"Definitely," Mat said.

"The girls are nice," Jon said, "but I don't need them. If you just want some straight up male on male action, I'm down with that."

"OK," Mat said, cock bobbing and already leaking precum.

Jon unwrapped everyone's steaks and potatoes and passed them out. Mat got another cola for himself and a fresh beer for those that asked. Pam set her cum-beer aside, and they all curiously sipped from it once, none of them really having any concept of what it would taste like. Just salty and mildly sweet they found out, much like male-cum, but without that hard twang that never goes away.

Jon and Lin were both starry eyed at the concept of their daughter being able to squirt. Both of them had fooled around with her on numerous occasions, but neither of them ever got her to cum anywhere close to that. Pam had credited Mat, which only gave them more respect for him.

Mat and Jon finished eating first, both wrapping their arms around their female counterparts afterwards. Pam leaned into Mat, still drained from her cosmic cum, and slowly ate her meal. She was both euphoric and slightly high, barely able to form comprehensible sentences. When she finished, she put her head down on his lap, much like she had the night before. Mat lovingly rubbed her stomach as she slowly recovered from her mind breaking orgasm.

Night fell, and they all chatted about stupid little things of no importance. Jon could go again, and really wanted to try a second round with his grandson, but he could see that Mat was more concerned with spooning and holding his mother, which he respected.

Lin yawned and said, "Well folks, I think I need to go lay down- this has been one hell of a day."

Jon lied and said, "Me too. I'm wiped out." He wanted to give Pam and Mat some space. Pam had told him earlier that this was only their second day of being sexual together, which he had a lot of trouble believing. If true, they had a lot more exploring to do together...

Don't miss part three, where Mat will join the ranks of only a few men who've gotten anal before pussy! A monster will truly be born...

fire2flame
fire2flame
119 Followers