Here to Help Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susurrus
susurrus
526 Followers

While Vicki continued caressing my cock and balls, I kissed and licked all around the head of Briggs' erection. Carefully, I traced the ridge around the head, then licked him from the tip to the edge. A couple times, I took the entire head in my mouth, then slowly moved back, putting slight suction on the sensitive flesh.

Briggs was moaning steadily, and I was surprised he was still standing. I think I'd have probably needed to at least sit down long before this point. Still, he gave no indication that he needed to get off his feet, so I was satisfied to stay where I was to continue our play.

I began to lick and suck my way down, then back up Briggs' shaft, the way my wife used to do me back in the days just after we were married. I lingered at the base of his cock and sucked, lapping my tongue over the nerve endings there, before making another trip toward the head.

It then dawned on me: I was completely ignoring his balls! Considering how much I like having my balls played with and sucked on, I was surprised at myself for having forgotten such a sensitive part of the male anatomy.

Rather than just fondling Briggs' testicles with my hand, I figured I'd do something else I'd fantasized about for a while...

Kissing my way down his shaft once more, I kept going when I reached the base, going on down until my lips reached the loose skin on his balls.

It was a little surprising to me to see how Mr. Briggs' balls still hung low and loose, rather than having tightened up against his body, especially after I'd been sucking him. Still, it just meant it'd be easier to take them in my mouth... so I did so.

First one, then the other of Mr. Briggs' heavy nuts filled my mouth, and I made particularly sure to run my tongue all over them. I felt a presence above me and opened my eyes to find Vicki had taken my place on Briggs' cock. Her fingers still danced over my genitals, she'd just decided to take a bigger part in the action.

I'd already had so many firsts since these two had come to my door, so many fantasies satisfied, I could hardly believe it. Sucking a cock with someone else - particularly a hot woman - was a big part of my bi sex fantasies. I was loving this.

Leaving Briggs' balls - at least for the moment - I came back up to join Vicki in sucking his amazing cock.

Vicki smiled at me when I faced her across the throbbing phallus between us, then we leaned in and encompassed Briggs' cock in our mouths on either side, our lips touching in a strange, sensual kiss. We worked his hard-on with our mouths for some time, naughty gleams sparkling in our eyes as we did so.

After all this, Briggs finally started making noises like he was about to cum. Vicki made no fuss when I quickly got back around to take his cock head firmly between my lips. She simply took the place I'd left, easily sucking both his balls into her mouth. Remembering what a thrill it'd been for me, and how quickly I'd cum, I reached around Mr. Briggs' butt and started to wiggle my finger between his ass cheeks.

I once more felt Vicki's hand at my cock and balls and was pleasantly shocked to find I was on something of a hair trigger. I'd only cum a little while earlier, and I was ready to blow again!

I heard Vicki change her position, felt her maneuver herself in front of me. I could feel her body against mine while she kept up her talented work at Briggs' balls. Her hand worked me expertly, making my orgasm more imminent, just the way Briggs' was.

Finally, it all happened at once. Mr. Briggs gave out a grunt, followed by a louder, deeper moan, then his cock started to pulse, releasing an enormous load of cum into my mouth. His orgasm set off mine, and I released my cum onto Vicki's lovely body.

Both Briggs' climax and mine seemed to last quite a while, and even after another huge cum, I still wasn't down for the count!

I held Briggs' load in my mouth long enough to show them both how much I had, then, rather than try to share it like Mr. Briggs had mine earlier, I made a big production of swallowing it all down. Once I had his load in my belly, the taste of it still lingering in my mouth, I looked down at Vicki. I'd coated her with cum. She looked perfectly spectacular, but I felt I should help clean her up.

Without a word, I bent over and started to lap my jizz from this incredible woman's body. If anything, I think I came more the second time than I had the first. There was cum hanging from Vicki's chin, all down her throat, dripping from her nipples, down her taut stomach and all over her gorgeous pussy. I lapped all over Vicki's body, picking up my cum and leaving wet trails behind. I loved licking her skin, loved how kinky it was that I was cleaning her of my own cum, and knowing that I'd eagerly do it again.

When I reached the swell of her cunt, I dove in with even greater gusto. I'd just sucked my first cock, my first set of balls, and received an enormous load of semen for the effort. On top of it, I'd cum twice in a much shorter time than I'd have been able to do twenty years earlier, and I could tell I had more in me, rather than being out of it for hours and hours. I wasn't exactly sure what was going on, but I wasn't going to question it too much.

The main thing I knew: the only one of us who hadn't cum yet was the beautiful pussy before me. I was determined to do something about that.

I continued licking and sucking my cum off Vicki, making my way down to the part of her body I was most interested in. Once I had the last of my jizz licked off her and in my mouth, I looked down, spearing my tongue into the soft folds of her cunt.

Flicking my tongue over her clit, I reveled in the squeal that came from her throat. I wasn't quite ready for her to cum yet, though, so I worked my way lower, dipping deep into her hole for the tasty, thick fluid inside.

Before long, my mouth was filled with the heady combination of male cum and pussy juice. I was being a real slut for these people, and they were doing nothing to dissuade me. If anything, they were encouraging every fucking slutty thing I was doing and, I was sure, would coax me through even more.

After spending several horny minutes lapping at Vicki's spectacular pussy, I settled onto her clit and worked on making her cum for real.

It didn't take long. As I looked up the amazing landscape of her body while my mouth was clamped onto her lovely crotch, Mr. Briggs stepped over her and lowered himself on her sexy mouth. Now, his erect cock and dangling balls were out on full display to me, so there was only one place her mouth could be...

I let out a moan, the vibration translating into added stimulation to Vicki's swollen clitoris. I watched from my very tasty, sexual vantage point as the beautiful woman moaned her pleasure, while I sucked and nibbled on her dripping pussy. Slipping a finger inside her, I saw Briggs shiver, so Vicki must have doubled her efforts on his ass.

I began to pump my fingers in and out of Vicki's sexy pussy, looking forward to the hopefully near-future opportunity to get my cock in there. I nursed on her aroused clit, loving how thick and long it was, almost like a miniature cock. Mr. Briggs had begun stroking himself while getting rimmed, so I got to watch that, too, while his big balls bounced.

Vicki got more and more aroused by what was happening, at least if the sounds she made and the way her hips writhed were any indication, and I had a feeling her orgasm would be coming, and quickly. Well, knowing that, I wasn't going to let up on her anytime soon...

It seemed that Mr. Briggs was much in the same boat as I was, at least as far as orgasm capability was concerned, because his breathing got ragged and his moans more and more, until he finally got off Vicki's face and came down toward me, pointing his thick, hard cock at the spot where my mouth and Vicki's pussy came together. With a yell, he let loose another cum load, right on my face and her clit.

The feeling of Briggs' hot cum on her set Vicki off, her cum bucking her hips off the floor, her pussy actually squirting in my face!

Once I found stuff online about women squirting, I wanted to experience it for myself, but hadn't had the fortune to find a lady capable of it. I wanted to feel it on me, wanted to get a squirt facial. I thought I'd never get to have such a rare experience, since most women aren't able to, or aren't able to relax enough, to ejaculate. Regardless, the woman attached to my mouth was capable, and my god, did she cum!

It was hard not to try to escape the spray that poured from her, but somehow, I managed to remain and get the full effect of what fun a female ejaculation in the face could be. It was one of the craziest, most outrageous and most fantastic things I could ever remember happening to me. I liked it. A lot. It was so hot and kinky, I really wanted to do it again.

When both my companions were finished climaxing, I once more did what I could to clean them both up. Vicki, I licked until my tongue was tired, where Briggs, I took in my mouth to get any cum he might still have for me.

Eventually, there was nothing left to clean up - at least with my tongue - so the only reason to keep Briggs' cock in my mouth was to suck it off once again, which didn't seem like such a bad idea to me. Still, he urged me up, then offered to help Vicki to her feet.

My body was vibrating. I'd never had such a hot sex session in my life! Since we were obviously taking a break, I was afraid it was all over. I looked at the clock and was shocked at what time it was. I was soaked with Vicki's cum, but I didn't really care to wash it off just yet. It was pretty kinky to be wearing so much sex juice on me that I didn't really want to be rid of it so quickly. Again, it was like they could read my mind. Briggs assured me, "Don't worry. We aren't done yet. There are several things we're here to do before we go, even if it takes all weekend."

All weekend? Wow. When they came in the house, the only thing on my mind had been how to get them to go away. Now that I knew what they were here to do, I never wanted them to leave. I'd deal with the wife when the time came to do so. Up until that time, I could hardly wait to find out what was in store...

My mind spun with the things we'd done, and the things I hoped we'd do before Briggs and Vicki decided it was time to go. No one was making any move to get dressed, so I knew the fun wasn't over yet.

While I stood, wondering at my freakish good fortune, Briggs asked, "Shower?"

I was so lost in my own thoughts, I didn't hear him at first, but eventually, what he'd asked registered, and I grinned. Showering with another person is always a lot of fun. I loved taking showers with my wife, and I'd done it with girlfriends along the way before getting married. There's almost never enough room for two to get around one another easily, so to get at the shower head, it's necessary to rub wet, naked bodies against one another as you trade places. Of course, there'd be no room at all to move with three in our tiny shower, but I was willing to see how things all worked out.

With smile, I started toward the bathroom, then stopped. Remembering something the wife had done with me a few times when she was feeling frisky, I turned back around, gave each of my new friends a leer, then turned again, reaching out for Mr. Briggs' still-hard cock. Then another thought occurred, so I reached back with my other hand, cupped Vicki's crotch and hooked my middle finger into her slick pussy. Their respective genitalia delectably in my grasp, I began to slowly lead them to the bathroom.

Once we arrived at our destination, it was with not a little reluctance that I released my two new lovers. It took no thought at all to pop the finger that'd been in Vicki's beautiful pussy into my mouth, and I made what I thought was a brilliant show of sucking her tasty juices away.

While my finger was still in my mouth, Vicki grinned, then placed her mouth against mine, her tongue sliding in to share some of her flavor with me. When she was finished, she backed away slowly, then gave a saucy little smirk and headed for the shower.

I was mesmerized by the round, shapely butt before me, and started to follow it, but Mr. Briggs held out a hand to stop me. A wave of disappointment went through me, but it was short-lived, because it dawned on me that there was something good coming up, and that I should be patient. If these people had truly been monitoring the kinds of kink I'd been perusing online, then I was in for yet another treat. They hadn't been wrong yet, so I just waited.

I wasn't sure how Vicki made getting into the shower such a sensuous act, but if I hadn't already been hard (yeah, it'd been a while since my cock had softened, but I felt no ill effects, at least not yet), I was pretty sure I'd have been after watching her move.

Once she got herself situated, Vicki turned around to face Briggs and me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Briggs slowly stroking his cock. He apparently knew what was going to happen, but for some reason, it hadn't hit me yet what was coming.

Vicki leaned against the back wall of the shower and spread her legs as wide as she could. What she was about to do finally came to me, and I decided to join Mr. Briggs in what he was doing.

When she saw both of us were ready to enjoy the show, Vicki smiled, placed a hand over her mound, while the other went to a round, perfect breast. She then closed her eyes and Briggs and I watched as a stream of pee began to flow from between the lips of her gorgeous pussy.

Now, I can't say when my interest in seeing women pee began. All I know is, somewhere along the line, the notion appealed, and now, I can't get enough. I guess part of it is, as a guy, you know where the pee comes from almost from the start, since you can see it every time you go. Once you learn about the configuration between a woman's legs, you wonder: how the hell does that work? Plus there's just a fascination with most things regarding the pussy (except that monthly thing -- I'm still enough of a guy not to be overly interested in that).

So, anyway, here I was, watching one of the hottest women I could recall seeing in person, and she was brazenly and sexily pissing for the entertainment of myself and Mr. Briggs.

Vicki squeezed and caressed the breast she held, something I only peripherally noticed, I was so entranced by what was going on lower down her body. It seemed she peed for an amazingly long time, but maybe I was just so wrapped up in what was happening that time seemed to slow down or something. I began to wonder what that sexy stream would feel like coursing down my skin, but unfortunately, it was gone before I could move in and find out. I wasn't so interested in seeing Briggs urinate. I'd seen enough guys pee over the years that it held no allure for me. Just one of those dichotomies about my situation...

When Vicki opened her eyes once more and gave me that knowing smile, I couldn't help myself. I went to the shower and pressed my lips against hers, my hand sliding to the still-wet lips of her pussy.

I was so lost in fondling and kissing Vicki that I was unaware of Briggs' location until I felt a hand on my ass. I wasn't sure what he was up to, but I also wasn't afraid of what might occur. Pretty much anything these people wished to do with me, I wanted to do.

Briefly, I felt Briggs' hands leave my rear, then I heard the water start. Not long after that, we were being cascaded by a warm, gentle rain from the shower head.

As I kissed Vicki, it dawned on me that all three of us were in my shower, and we could still move! Considering all the other impossible things that had happened since my new friends arrived, I decided not to think too much about it. That we all fit -somehow - was sufficient. Besides, if we weren't all showering together, it wouldn't be near as much fun, now, would it?

When I next felt hands on my body, they were obviously covered with soap. Then another pair of hands joined the first! I pulled away from kissing Vicki and looked to see what was happening. Both Mr. Briggs and Vicki were running slippery hands over me, and the sensation was incredible! I'd felt one set of hands on me before, but two was more than I'd ever experienced. I just closed my eyes and let my new sexy friends have their way with me. I didn't even open my eyes when I felt hands on my ass and genitals. By this time, it didn't matter in the least whose hands were where. When I felt a finger probe my anus, I just relaxed and let it in.

Well, by now, you can probably guess my reaction when simultaneously, I felt a warm mouth close over the head of my cock at precisely the same moment the finger in my ass began gently caressing my prostate. I knew from my trips to the doctor that, with enough pressure, that finger could force cum from me without orgasm, but obviously, the owner of the finger knew that fact, and only wanted to give the pleasure which careful manipulation of that organ can give.

And, between Briggs' finger in my ass and Vicki's lips around my cock, I was feeling plenty of pleasure, that was for fucking sure. Another finger finally joined the first, stretching my asshole deliciously. I had an idea what I was being prepared for, but I was pretty sure it was unnecessary. While I'd never had the real thing back there, I'd had plenty of practice with my toys, and while Mr. Briggs had a fine, fat cock, it didn't look like it'd be a hardship to take, even in my virgin hole. Still, the preparation felt good, so I wasn't about to protest.

Briggs' fingers kept carefully probing my butt, while Vicki continued to eagerly suck my hard cock. If they weren't careful, I'd be blowing my load into the lovely lady's mouth before Briggs could accomplish what he was certainly getting me ready for. Then, I remembered: I'd cum more in a short amount of time -- with no negative effect -- than I had over the course of several normal days already, and it didn't appear that I was going to shut down any time soon. That fact both pleased and astounded me, but I realized I had to stop thinking about it so much, for fear it might break whatever spell may be continuing the amazing events I'd already experienced, and had been silently promised in the upcoming future.

When another finger was added to the ones already stimulating my butt, I just let myself give in to the orgasm that I'd been holding back.

Grabbing hold of the sides of Vicki's head, I let loose yet another load of cum, while three fingers pumped in and out of my backside. I wasn't sure how much cum I'd just blasted into Vicki's mouth, but as I've stated before, it seemed that each subsequent cum was of larger volume than the last. I reveled in the idea, and hoped it continued.

Briggs' fingers never left my ass, even when it was obvious my orgasm was over. He kept up what he was doing, to my continuing delight, and Vicki looked up at me with a closed-mouthed grin, then slowly straightened to face me. Without hesitation, she again pressed her lips to mine -- an activity I was enjoying immensely -- her jaw opening to allow our tongues to dance together.

My tongue eagerly entered her mouth, immediately encountering the taste and texture of my jizz. I was finally working out that I'd be eating a lot of cum, both mine, Briggs' and Vicki's, while these two were here. That was fine by me. I was so intoxicated by what was happening, I was finding myself an incredible slut for whatever happened.

Vicki then got her tongue involved, and we pushed my cum back and forth between our mouths for a little while, before she shoved the whole thing back at me, then closed her mouth and backed away with an arousing and aroused grin.

I opened my mouth to display how much cum was on my tongue, and was met with a smile and twinkle from the lovely lady before me. This done, I then made a show of swallowing down the entire load.

susurrus
susurrus
526 Followers