Here to Help Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susurrus
susurrus
525 Followers

I once more wiggled a finger against Briggs' puckered butthole, and finally took his cock out of my mouth, so I could shove that finger into my mouth and slick it up as much as possible. That done, I once more aimed for Briggs' ass and pushed forward, as my lips again closed over his rigid cock...

Still being new to the buttfucking bit, I wasn't sure whether Vicki was doing a good job of it or not. All I knew is what it felt like to me, and as far as I was concerned, she was just as talented in fucking a man's ass as Briggs was.

I wriggled my finger around in Briggs' butt, pumping in and out a little, and without a lot of trouble, I found the roundish lump that was his prostate.

Gently but firmly, I caressed the sensitive organ, making Briggs moan even louder than before, and when the fingers of my other hand got into the act, tickling and fondling his balls, he made it perfectly clear that he was on the verge of orgasm yet again.

Vicki must have taken her partner's heightened sounds of arousal as a cue to pump even harder at my ass, and that she did.

When Briggs grabbed the sides of my head again and started to fuck my mouth like he would any oral whore, I began tapping and rubbing his prostate with even more force. This, I knew, would bring him off even quicker and more forcefully, and I could hardly wait for the blast...

Vicki started making sounds like she was on the verge of orgasm, too, so she must have had some kind of dildo or plug lodged in her pussy while she fucked me. I wasn't going to cum just from having my butt fucked, but I was so turned on by what was being done to me, as well as the fact that my companions were making such erotic sounds, that I was just on the verge of orgasm, even if there was little likelihood of my being able to get over that hump and cum with no stimulation of my cock.

I didn't let that particular reality bother me, though, because I knew I'd be cumming plenty while I was playing with these two. In fact, while I still wondered at how it was possible, I knew I'd be cumming far, far beyond my typical physical limitation... had already done so, in fact.

Then it all happened at once, I heard Vicki behind me start to cum at the same time Mr. Briggs' cock swelled, then started to pump its hot, creamy load into my mouth.

While Briggs covered my tongue with his jizz, Vicki held the strap-on cock as deep in me as it would go, while her hips quivered in orgasm. The subtle vibration in my delightfully stretched butt was fantastic.

When Mr. Briggs finally pulled his once-more-spent (but by no means finished) penis from my lips, I had quite a lot of semen in my mouth. Making a big show of swallowing all that seed like a good slut should, I rested my face against his crotch while Vicki's orgasm faded.

Finally, Vicki slowly pulled the dildo from my ass, and again, I felt that sudden sensation of emptiness. I'd had a dildo in my butt before -- I've mentioned that fact already -- but I couldn't remember this feeling in the past. It was like my body missed being filled back there. Maybe it was the fact that someone else was wielding the cock (be it real or artificial). I couldn't be sure of the reason, but I knew I'd be craving it off and on from that moment forward.

With my body now free of intruders -- welcome though they may have been -- I took the opportunity to stretch out on the bed, laying on my back. I'd been going for a long time, had cum more times in a handful of hours than I could remember cumming in a week, even at my most sexually active stage in life, and I was well beyond that.

My cock was semi-hard. I was about ready to call it a night, more for the sleep than a break for my cock. There was a part of me that wanted to just keep going, for fear that if I stopped to sleep, when I woke, Briggs and Vicki might be gone. Still, I could feel the pull of slumber upon me, so I knew I'd have to give in to it sometime soon.

To my relief, Briggs stretched out beside me, and Vicki stopped to remove the harness from her hips (an act I watched eagerly, loving the sight of a woman wearing a strap-on cock) then took my other side on the bed.

It felt a little weird to have another male body snuggled up against mine like this, but considering everything, there was no common sense in getting freaked out about it. Vicki felt incredible beside me, as the female form always did. I just laid back and closed my eyes, taking in the warmth of the bodies that flanked mine. I then felt hands on my skin, from both sides, and my new friends caressed my body for as far as they could reach in the positions they found themselves in.

For several minutes, they avoided my cock and balls, but as I figured, that didn't last forever. I just kept my eyes closed as they caressed my genitals, and I felt my semi-hardness revert back to stiff and ready.

My eyes stayed closed, even when I felt Vicki shift around, then felt warm breath on my hard-on, just before the sensation of lips encircling the head.

Shortly, Briggs changed position and I felt two sets of lips caressing my stiff cock. I could feel Briggs' erection rubbing against my shoulder, so if I'd have cared to, I'd have been able to simply turn my head and suck his cock yet again. However, as delightful as that sounded, for the time being, I was satisfied just laying there and letting them double team me.

Any previous fantasies I'd held of having two mouths servicing my genitals had included only me and two women. After all this, though, it wasn't going to matter in the least if it was two women, a male and female, or, hell, by now I'd probably be fine having two guys going at it.

Nevertheless, two eager suckers at my cock was simply incredible! I just kept my eyes closed and enjoyed the feeling of being pleasured. Briggs and Vicki traded off, one's mouth taking care of my balls while the other slid my hard-on across his tongue. Then, they'd switch, and the pleasure would change a little, but always for the better.

Both Briggs and Vicki had slightly different techniques for what they were doing, but both were indescribably delicious. It'd be impossible to describe in words the differences between what they did or how they did it. Suffice it to say that I was beginning to be able to tell who was doing what by those subtleties.

One thing was sure: I was making my way surely toward another orgasm.

Then, I felt Vicki get up altogether, while Briggs continued his work on my cock. I felt them shift again -- Briggs' mouth never ceasing its delightful work -- and then I felt something hit the top of my head.

I opened my eyes finally to see Vicki's pretty pussy in close proximity to my face. Her thigh had bumped my head, and all I needed to do was raise my face, while she opened her legs to allow me access, then plunge my tongue into her awaiting wetness.

While I couldn't see what else was going on, I assumed that the lovely lady had taken Briggs' stiff penis into her mouth and we had become a hot, sexy, daisy chain.

This was one more thing I'd seen in some of the bi videos I'd watched, and was another thing I wanted to do. It was hot as hell, to know that we all had our mouths occupied, and if the other two were anything like me, they'd be cumming soon from such sexy, kinky play.

Without a doubt, Mr. Briggs knew his way around a cock, and he was demonstrating all his prowess on mine at that moment. I was loving the taste of Vicki's pussy. The hope was that she was feeling as good as Briggs was making me.

For sure, the situation continued to be the hottest thing sexually I could ever remember being involved in, and the mental arousal, coupled with the incredible sensations I was getting out of both these remarkable people, was helping to keep me going. It also was enough to bring my orgasm to the fore much sooner than I'd expected.

Somehow, we all seemed to keep cumming simultaneously. I felt my orgasm scream up behind me, and just as my first pulse shot from my cock, the other two started making sounds and motions that signaled their own climaxes.

Vicki's pussy quivered against my tongue and lips, tasty juices oozing from her hole, as I pumped another unbelievably huge load into Briggs' mouth, just as he more than likely coated her tongue with an enormous load of cream.

When our orgasms subsided, my face was coated in girl fluid, my mouth tingling with the flavor.

Briggs and Vicki then shifted around, and I expected them to come back up and lay beside me, but instead, Vicki pressed her mouth over Briggs' lips, and from the appearance, she was pushing his cum into his mouth, possibly in on top of mine.

Now, I thought that was going to be it, and Briggs would get the cum this time, but when he then sat up, his mouth was held in a position that told me that he carried at least one - if not both - our loads.

With a closed mouthed, wry grin, Briggs shuffled himself up the bed toward me.

For the first time since all the sex had started, I was unsure of myself and what was in store. Even after everything that had happened -- including our three-way cum sharing earlier - I didn't know if I was ready for the probable outcome of Briggs' slow advance. For some reason, I'd been okay with the earlier thing, but again, for some reason, this seemed different. Then again, who the fuck would know? I knew the reason for his approach, and had figured out that I was to be the receptacle for the great majority of what he brought to me.

I just wasn't sure I could bring myself to do it...

As I sat there, with what was undoubtedly a shocked and hesitant look on my face, the decision was taken away from me, as it had a few times since starting this whole escapade.

Briggs suddenly came forward, pressing his lips to mine. When it was obvious I was ready to pull away, Vicki jumped into action, grabbing my head and holding it in place.

"It's okay, honey," she purred. "Open up. Nobody but us will ever know. Personally, I find it really hot, especially knowing you're being fed two loads of cum."

With those words, I eventually relaxed my jaw, and Briggs pushed what was a literal mouthful of jizz into my mouth.

I'm sure he was well aware of my hesitance, but he lingered, in what became my first real kiss by a man. I felt his tongue touch my own briefly, presumably to make sure he'd transferred everything from his own mouth into mine. That done, he backed away, his gaze silent but intent, waiting to see what my reaction was going to be.

This whole time, Vicki kept cooing sexy words of encouragement, although I barely heard any of it. My attention was focused on what had happened at my mouth, and trying to work out how I felt about it.

My mouth was still full of cum -- two enormous loads. As I debated my feelings regarding how it had gotten there, Vicki ducked down, took my cock in her mouth, and tried to get me off yet again.

Briggs didn't say a word. He just kept his eyes on me, trying to gauge my reaction to his lips on mine. I had to admit, I hadn't burst into flames, and I didn't feel any different than I had before it'd happened. I wasn't about to give up on women, and while I probably wouldn't freak out if it happened again, I couldn't see kissing men as something that was going to become a regular part of my sexual repertoire, regardless what happened after my friends were gone.

While I justified what anyone would have judged a kiss, I remembered: no one else would have to know. No one was being damaged by it, and it was just a part of the sex.

I hadn't swallowed the cum that filled my mouth as I agonized over my feelings. I guess the debate had caused me to wonder if I should. However, I was reconciling myself with the whole deal, and finally decided I was okay with it. I wasn't going to make the ultimatum that it not happen again, because I was trying to be as open-minded about what we were doing as possible, and if that meant another kiss by Mr. Briggs somewhere along the line, I could deal with it.

As I made my mind up, Vicki's talented mouth brought me closer and closer to yet another orgasm. Knowing what would happen if I shot off in her mouth, I held the cum I hadn't yet swallowed for a little longer.

Since I was unable to speak for the semen on my tongue, I reached out to cup Mr. Briggs' balls, fondling them a little, as I gave him a closed-mouth smile, to let him know things were okay with us.

His relieved grin told me everything I needed to know. There had been very little conversation between any of us, but there'd been little need for it, as anything they'd started, I gladly went with, and anything I'd begun, they followed right along.

Well, although any other time, it'd have been an impossibility to cum so soon on the heels of such a tremendous orgasm, but as with everything else impossible that'd gone on recently, I was ready again.

I released Briggs' balls as my climax washed over me, both my hands tangling in Vicki's silky hair. She took my cum eagerly, and as suspected, when my cock throbbed its last, she came up and placed her lovely lips against mine.

Having no qualms about kissing her, I opened my mouth willingly, letting the jizz I'd been holding for the last few minutes flood between us. The combination of mine and Briggs' cum flowed into the load Vicki had, making the volume even greater. We passed it back and forth a little, our tongues dancing lasciviously through the creamy fluid.

When our kiss was over, I made sure at least a small bit of the cumload was still in Vicki's mouth. As she gave a closed-mouth smile, then swallowed the jizz down, I turned to Mr. Briggs, who'd been watching our activities with eager eyes.

Right then and there, I made a decision. Whether I did this again after they left would be the question, but at the moment, there was no sense in being a pussy about it.

With the remainder of three cum loads in my mouth, I turned from the gorgeous Vicki and back to Mr. Briggs. The look on my face apparently confused him, but as this whole encounter had been largely silent, he said nothing, preferring to wait for me to make whatever move I had in mind. It was something I had to occasionally remind myself.

Before I had a chance to talk myself out of it, I leaned forward and pressed my lips against Briggs'. He was a bit surprised, considering my reaction earlier, but he got over it far sooner than I had, and required no coaxing. His mouth opened, and I opened mine, and let the the cum in my mouth flow into his, as I had with Vicki. My heart began to thump as I ventured my tongue into the pool between us, and once more felt his tongue bump mine.

Soon, we were kissing like a couple of old hands. I guess the reason I was having trouble wrapping my brain around this was, this was evidently what I considered gay: guys kissing. That was why I was having such a hard time with it, because I knew I wasn't gay. Still, it was fun to be passing the cum back and forth, playing with it as I had with Vicki.

Then, I pushed some of the cum back into Briggs' mouth and backed away. I still had a good amount of it -- as I've stated, it had become pretty obvious to me that I was intended to be the primary cum receptacle during all this, and figured I might as well enjoy it while I could.

Mr. Briggs smiled back at me - for apparently overcoming my fear - and swallowed the cum I'd given him. I then gulped down everything I had -- a goodly amount, even after having split it up -- and grinned crazily.

Then, with my new-found freedom, I reached out and gathered my friends in close, not hesitating in joining them in a three-way kiss, with no cum to pass around to justify it.

When we backed away, the activities of the evening finally caught up with me. My cock was once more soft, as was Briggs'. Vicki simply looked a little weary. Royally fucked and temporarily sated, but ready for sleep. I was sure prepared for a good night's sleep. Hell, I'd cum more times than I could count! It was the most amazing thing I could remember my body ever doing. There was no wonder I was ready for bed -- and not for sex -- at least for the moment.

My belly was full of cum: once again, more cum than I'd ever imagined eating. I could pretty safely say, I was fully-fledged as a bisexual by this time.

And Vicki and Mr. Briggs showed no sign of needing or wanting to leave. There was still plenty of weekend to go, and it appeared they'd stick around for the duration. Sounded fine to me.

I began to wonder about my wife, though.

Once more, Vicki showed some kind of mental telepathy about such things, and gave me a cryptic: "Don't worry about her. You'd be surprised. Wait for tomorrow."

I really wanted to grill her on what she meant by that, but I was really getting fucking sleepy. Laying back, I let Briggs and Vicki take spots on either side of me, as they had before, and let sleep overtake me.

susurrus
susurrus
525 Followers