Here to Help Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susurrus
susurrus
526 Followers

With my jizz safely in my belly, I twisted a little to look back to Mr. Briggs, who had a pleased and horny look on his face, his fingers still buried in me.

"You do realize, I've been ready for a while," I commented to him. "Not that I haven't thoroughly enjoyed what you've been doing, but I think I need the real thing now."

"Music to my ears," Briggs smiled.

When his fingers left my butt, I felt tremendously empty back there. Still, knowing what was to come, I could stand it.

The water continued spraying down on us, and I wondered briefly if the remarkable things that'd been happening would extend to my water heater. Once again, I decided not to dwell too much on it.

Vicki briefly cupped my balls, which elicited yet another moan from my throat, then released them and turned her back to me. She bent at the waist, and I was treated to the sight of her gorgeous pussy lips and beautiful, inviting asshole.

I was pretty sure there were no taboo holes with these two, but at the moment, I wanted in that spectacular cunt. Taking her hips in my hands, I lined myself up with her pussy and pushed forward.

Just as my hips came in contact with Vicki's smooth, round ass, I felt Mr. Briggs' cock slip up and down my ass crack. Wanting to make sure the way was as clear as possible, I released Vicki's hips and reached back, opening my ass cheeks to show Briggs the way a little more clearly.

From behind me, I heard Mr. Briggs' moan at my eagerness to get his cock in my ass. I definitely wanted it, and had no problem with helping him take my anal virginity.

Now, since I haven't made a lot of the feel of Vicki's pussy as it gripped my hard-on, you might assume that I didn't like the sensation. If that was your assumption, you would be 120 percent wrong. Vicki's pussy was beyond accurate description, and she had control of her inner muscles I'd never felt before. I didn't really need to pump to get a hell of a fucking from this spectacular woman, but I knew that once Mr. Briggs got himself into my waiting hole, I'd be the one doing most of the pumping, and fucking myself on both the in and the out strokes as I did so.

So, while Vicki's incredible pussy caressed and squeezed my cock, I continued to hold open my ass cheeks for Mr. Briggs. He didn't waste a lot of time, though, because I felt his thick cock head press against my asshole and push insistently.

For a brief second, I was afraid I wouldn't actually be able to take him, and tensed up. Briggs felt the doorway close, and he waited, just keeping his cock at the door, waiting for me to make up my mind, and for my butt to do the same.

Then, Vicki started to move her hips, fucking me in earnest, rather than letting her muscles do all the work. The fantastic feeling was enough to distract me from what was going on further back, and once again, Briggs started to push.

Mr. Briggs was a patient man, that was for sure. He dealt with me slowly and deliberately, moving forward when the way was relaxed, waiting and holding when I thought too much about what he was doing and tensing up.

Then finally, it was a moot point. My cock was buried deep in Vicki's pussy, and I felt Mr. Briggs' hips resting against the cheeks of my ass. It was only then that Vicki husked back at me, "He's all the way in your ass, Bob." How she knew that, I wasn't sure, since she couldn't see any of what was going on behind me, but I was trying not to think too much of the impossible things that occurred with these two. "It's so hot, you know, getting fucked by a man who's getting fucked at the same time. It's my favorite way to fuck."

I was beyond answering with words, but any words I'd have come up with wouldn't have done the situation justice, so I just grunted an acknowledgment at the most unbelievable sensation I had ever felt. While I was watching videos of bi fuck sandwiches, I wondered just what the guy in the middle felt like. I tried to couple the feeling of fucking a pussy with what I felt, having a toy in my back door, but I'd never had the real thing, and never both at once! Imagination couldn't hold a candle to the real thing. Sort of like when you're young, guys, and ready for that first fuck. You dream about what it's going to feel like: how good must a pussy really feel, and you increase that good feeling in your mind by ten, twenty, a hundred times. And as good as you imagine it would be, that very first time you slip your cock into a real, honest-to-goodness pussy, you can barely believe it. I think it's why a lot of guys cum way too soon when they're having their first time. The reality is so, SO much better than imagination, no matter how good an imagination you have.

And once - as a guy - you get over the stigma of having your butt filled, it feels really good, too. Certainly not as intense as that first pussy, but very, very good. And a real, warm cock by far felt better than any of my toys. Less rigid, but more rigid, too. And satiny smooth. It was far, far different than I'd imagined, but far, far better at the same time.

I'd watched enough videos to know that, in this situation, it's almost impossible to get a synchronized rhythm going if all three participants try to fuck at the same time. The easiest way for it to work is for the two outer people just hold still, and let the guy in the middle do all the "work," as I mentioned earlier.

And I was ready, willing and able! Vicki had already stopped fucking and just stayed still, my cock buried in her, those talented inner muscles milking me expertly. Briggs knew what to do, too, and pulled himself out till it felt like only the head of his wonderful member was left inside my butt. Carefully, I began moving my hips back, and he adjusted to keep himself in me while my own cock slowly emerged from Vicki's incredible hole. When I felt my ass against Briggs' body, I started back the other way. We took our time at first, making sure not to dislodge anyone from the delightful orifice he happened to be buried in. However, after only a few strokes, the fucking began in earnest. Everybody worked out where they needed to be, and I figured out the ideal movements to get the most out of the situation, and started to really go to town.

Before too awful long, we were all moaning like crazy. My ass loved what Briggs' cock was doing to it, and my cock certainly loved Vicki's remarkable pussy. I felt yet another orgasm approaching, and from the sounds of my companions, they were getting pretty damn close, too. I determined not to worry about how many orgasms I managed to have, and just let them happen when they came upon me. Whether I'd be multi-orgasmic like this after Briggs and Vicki left, I had no idea, but it'd be stupid not to take full advantage of my sudden ability while I possessed it.

I just relaxed and let the sensation grow and grow, while my friends' bodies made mine feel so damn good. I fucked and was fucked, and all three of us benefited from it. When I finally let go, Vicki's pussy clenched on my shaft as it pulsed inside her, and Briggs shoved completely forward against me, and I felt a cock empty itself into me for the first time ever. The wife and I had had simultaneous orgasms before, but it was pretty rare, so I had no idea something like this was even possible! Then again, with these two, I shouldn't have been surprised.

We all came for quite a while. I probably pumped at least as much cum into Vicki's cunt as I had her mouth only minutes earlier, and it felt like Briggs' cock throbbed as long as mine did.

Unfortunately, though, it ended, as it was bound to. But there'd be more, of that I was certain, if the last few hours were any indication.

Well, I wasn't sure about the cum in my ass. I didn't intend on eating any ass creampies. Too many potential problems with the bacteria in there to want to ingest them. Even with the miracles that my new companions seemed capable of, I wasn't sure I was ready to chance it. Still, there was a load inside Vicki's pussy (perhaps subliminally why I chose that hole instead of her ass - I'll probably never know for sure) that was certainly fair game.

When Mr. Briggs vacated my ass, I suddenly felt really empty back there. Nevertheless, now that I'd felt his cock in my now-not-virgin hole, I had every intention of feeling it again, as often as I could while they were with me. Without a word, I got down on the floor of the shower and raised my face to Vicki's smooth, beautiful pussy. I ate her with gusto, now delighting in the taste and texture of both girl and boy cum mixed together. It was something I was hoping I'd be able to experience with the wife, once she was back home. I hoped she'd be open to the idea. I wasn't sure.

Still, I had two willing and eager partners at the moment, so there was little sense in agonizing over it until I had to. I let Vicki straighten, so as not to drown myself with the water that cascaded down her back and over my face at first. I kept my mouth stuck to her cunt hole, and just let her squeeze out the juices inside her, both hers and mine. I wasn't sure that I'd be able to give this up, if the wife wasn't amenable to the idea.

Finally, I couldn't find any more of our juices to clean up, so I slipped my lips up to her sensitive, prominent clit and just sucked until she had another orgasm.

When I removed my mouth from Vicki's cunt, I began to wonder what Briggs was up to. As I got out from under the beautiful lady, I saw that Mr. Briggs had soaped himself up, and was enjoying the sight of his companion's and my play, as well as putting on a show for us.

I'd never really given much thought to guys as a whole. Mostly, I'd just been interested in what hung between their legs, and to a certain extent, their asses. I've never really appreciated men as an entire package. I can't really say that the sight of Mr. Briggs putting on a shower show for us really made me change my mind on that, but to be perfectly honest, it was pretty fucking hot. His cock had gone soft, the first time since I'd seen him naked, and I wondered if he was done. Then I realized that the sight of a soft cock's pretty fucking hot, too, especially knowing what that soft little thing could grow into.

Judging by the size of his flaccid penis, Briggs was a grower, like me. Though I was still pretty horny, a glance to my own crotch told me my dick apparently needed a short break, too. Fortunately, though, as before, I didn't feel like another erection was a thing of the distant future, so I just let it shrink, figuring it'd be standing proud when the time came.

Mr. Briggs continued rubbing his body with soap, and when he came to his cock and balls, he didn't stroke like he was intending to start anything, he just rubbed all around, as anyone would while cleaning themselves. Still, it was pretty nice to watch.

I then turned from Briggs' show to see what Vicki was up to, and learned that she was doing pretty much the same as Briggs. They were both just washing, but there seemed a bit more show to it than that.

Although both my new friends had started on me, I felt like I should finish myself, since we started playing not long after, so I joined the other two and cleaned up, taking just a little more time than usual to take care of everything, in case anybody was paying attention.

Again, I marveled at the fact that there was plenty of hot water, and there was enough room for everyone to get to the shower head. I was pretty sure the next time the wife and I tried this, it'd be the close quarters it usually was, but as I've stated, that'd be just fine.

Eventually, we were all as clean as we were ever going to get, so Vicki, who was closest to the water, turned it off and we all climbed out of the shower. Although I couldn't remember anyone getting any, there were towels waiting for each of us.

I kept an eye out on my friends as they dried themselves. I had to admit, Briggs' body was growing on me, but I had a feeling it'd be a while before the sight of a naked man had exactly the same effect on me as that of a naked woman. Still, I found myself taking more time checking him out than I would have previously.

I wondered what was next, since Briggs and Vicki didn't act like they had anyplace they needed to be. It was perfectly fine by me. If they hadn't showed up, I'd have been sitting at the computer yet, and once I shot my load, I'd probably have just plopped myself in front of the TV the rest of the weekend.

Checking a clock, I saw that it was getting kind of late. While I wasn't especially tired, I thought a nice lie-down might be just what the doctor ordered... and might lead to some more play.

I led my friends to my bedroom, where the king-sized bed was. I was pretty sure, with everything amazing that'd gone on so far since they'd arrived, that even if I'd had only a single bed, we'd have all managed to fit just fine.

My butt still felt the effects of Mr. Briggs' cock, and it was ready for more. Turning to give both my companions a naughty smile, I climbed on the bed and crawled on hands and knees, making sure my ass was on full display, my balls dangling delectably below. It was a view I usually appreciated when I was in the mood for looking at pics of naked guys, especially if the guy's balls hung nice and low.

My asshole felt really exposed this way, and I looked back to find both Briggs and Vicki watching with a lewd twinkle in their eyes.

Placing my head on the bed, I let my ass stick up as high as it could. It was only necessary to wait a couple seconds before I felt hands on my butt, caressing the cheeks, then tickling the pucker. I couldn't hold back the moan that came to my throat when two sets of fingers gently caressed down the back of my hanging ball sac. I could have looked up to see who was playing with what, but it didn't really matter. It all felt spectacular.

Then I felt one set of hands leave my backside while the other continued playing. I found out who had left when a weight settled itself in front of me and I raised my head to find a once-more-hard cock in front of my face.

With Vicki still teasing my ass and genitals, I hesitated not at all in opening wide and leaning forward, stopping only when my mouth was close enough to Briggs' cock that all I needed to do was close my lips and I'd have it fully engulfed. However, I stopped with my open mouth hovering over his throbbing shaft, and grinned to myself at the moan that I heard above me.

Carefully, I lifted my mouth, knowing Mr. Briggs could feel the heat of my breath all the way, even if actual contact was lacking. I was enjoying teasing him, as I liked being teased in such ways, even if the wife did less of it these days.

Vicki's fingers kept stroking my bottom and when I came completely off Briggs' cock, I felt the incredible sensation of a tongue tickling my asshole. Well, I let loose the moan that welled up, then opened my mouth once more, delved below the base of the hard-on I'd had in my mouth moments before, and sucked his soft, hanging balls between my lips.

Up until recently, I wasn't sure I'd be able to allow myself to give in to my curiosity, even if the opportunity presented itself. I'd managed to answer that question quite neatly with the arrival of Mr. Briggs and his lovely companion. Then again, the audacious way they'd presented the opportunities had left little room for hesitation. I'd willingly become a cocksucker, and I was pretty sure I'd be able to bring myself to do it again, once Briggs and Vicki were gone... that is, if the opportunity ever presented itself after that.

Nevertheless, I was being given opportunities galore at present, and I'd be a fool to let them pass me by. I was giving Mr. Briggs' balls the sucking I'd fantasized about many times while watching other people -- male and female -- on video doing just what I was at the moment.

Of course, I was not only enjoying Mr. Briggs' genitals in my mouth: what Vicki was doing to me from behind was pretty damn nice, too. I wondered where she went when I felt her weight leave the bed, and she no longer licked and caressed me, but I had very little doubt she'd be back, so I just focused on doing what was in front of me, since I presently no longer had to split my concentration between both front and back.

With my new found (and I hoped, very temporary) freedom of attention, it was a little awkward considering my position, but I urged Briggs' ass cheeks apart enough that I could slip a finger or two up and caress his butthole while I enjoyed myself with his balls, and eventually, his cock.

Knowing what an incredible feeling it is to have your asshole played with, as well as knowing how great it is to have your balls in a warm, wet mouth, I knew Mr. Briggs was loving what I was doing. The only thing that could have made it better would have been if Vicki had been there to take his cock in her mouth, and complete the intense complexity of feeling.

And with that thought, I slowly released Briggs' balls from my oral attentions and started to lick and nibble my way up the shaft of his once-more hard cock.

I marveled at how much I loved being a cocksucker. I still could hardly wait to get back at Vicki's spectacular pussy, but in the interim, I certainly could satisfy myself giving pleasure to the thick, hard shaft that stood before my lips.

And from the sounds Briggs was making, I was doing a fine job. Then again, as a guy, I knew that a mouth on my cock felt good, no matter whether that mouth knew what it was doing or not. Still, it was apparent I wasn't bad, even for a rookie.

I was just about to open up and slide that cock into my mouth and down my throat, when I heard who I assumed was Vicki re-enter the room. I heard some fumbling with something I couldn't identify, but if it was, indeed, Vicki, I wasn't worried that it wouldn't be fun. Then, as I laid my tongue against Mr. Briggs' cock and engulfed it with my lips, I felt weight behind me on the bed once more, and the feel of something wet, firm and slippery press against my asshole.

After my experience in the shower, I sure wasn't going to protest having something in my butt. In fact, as I've mentioned before, I was looking forward to it again. I let out my own moan over Briggs' cock when Vicki's lubricated strap-on began to stretch my ass.

I was enjoying being a bottom to these people. I still wanted to fuck Briggs' rear, and he really knew his way around a cock, so I'd certainly be letting him have his way with mine some more if he was interested, but mainly, I was happy being where I was.

When Vicki's strap-on cock popped into my butt, I lifted my mouth off Briggs so I could focus on the sensations back there. Somehow, she'd managed to warm the fake hard-on, but it was evident that it was actually a dildo, and she hadn't sprouted a cock during her brief absence. However, considering so many of the remarkable things that had happened so far since they'd arrived, I couldn't convince myself that I'd have been surprised if she actually had.

Regardless, my concentration was presently at the goings-on between Vicki's fake cock and my stretching hole. There was no argument, I loved having a nice-sized phallus in my butt. I looked forward to getting as much of it as I could from that time forward. I'd have to convince the wife that I found a woman wearing a strap-on sexy, and that I was by no means gay for it...

When Vicki had her dildo buried in me as far as it would go, Mr. Briggs grabbed me by the sides of the head and guided my face back to his erection. Without hesitation, I opened wide and let his beautiful hard-on back in my mouth.

For several long, luscious minutes, I was fucked from behind by a beautiful woman, while a very nice, hard cock was pumped in and out of my mouth. I loved being used this way, and hoped I could experience it again off and on, especially after my friends left.

susurrus
susurrus
526 Followers