All Comments on 'Here's Where the Fun Begins'

by HarryHaversackers

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
i think

he needs to fuck mars ass now just so he gets t obe first again ,,,maybe 5 or 9 times ..bteak it in real good for larry...then he can do hollys also...take cialis so he cab fuck holly 4 or 5 times really impress her andher hubby larryand also his wife mar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Lets see...she cheats on him, ruins his realtionsh

with his brother who will never be a brother to him again..and then he lets her, no begs her ,to fuck another man. He gets the promise of fucking the guy's wife, who might be fat and sloppy..and he is happy. Now you are dumb as hell if you think you can write a story like this and not get slammed.

Concider yourself slammed...oh and take your whore with you on your way out.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 17 years ago
Hey Author It was NOT fun to read you idiot

Jesus what a night mare. Please stop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story

but your comments section has been taken over by the usual assholes and guilt-ridden losers who achieve some sort of absolution by flinging shit at writers of erotica. It makes one wonder why they're reading Literotica instead of attending meetings of Assholes Anonymous.

Looking forward to following your story...obviously the four are going to get together.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh, Goody

<p>I just love it when some commenter tries to suppress free speech at a site where that commenter has no authority and no power. Curiously, in their skewed view of the world, only those people with compliments about the story are entitled to venture opinions on it. How curious, huh? </p>

<p>As for me, I’m going to keep on commenting on low grade literature, or pathetic attempts to write erotica and the heck with such amateurish attempts at censorship.</p>

<p>Okay, as for the story, it appears to have been written by a middle-school student in the grips of a slimy little wet dream or something. The description says “open marriage” is the theme, but it’s not. The husband isn’t involved so it’s just the same old dreary tale about a cheating slut wife who has lost her integrity and moral (Oh my! I actually used that word?) values. There’s nothing new or exciting in this “story.” In fact, it’s so insipid and so full of trite word phrases, one wonders if it’s been read before. The dialogue in this pitiful attempt at writing is particularly dreadful. I have no idea where the “writer” learned English, but it must not have been in America. </p>

<p>Pass this story by. It’s not worth your time to read.</p>

<p>Ron123XYZ@anonyousforever.naturally</p>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh Canada - Get Real

One of these days, it would be real to read that wimpo had a change of heart to try to stop her, only too late and have to watch then shoot his whore and her loving lover. Well, too much like life eh.---------.

Now canada, this obviously excited you which puzzles myself and real men. Here's a wimp who's been cucked once and it pissed him off, but now he's real excited about self cucking himself - HUH. This is worse oh canada as he is now her pimp sans monetary return. Just a cum tasting tongue kiss for him since she's too tired having fucked her new long term lover with the wider cock then a blowjob and finger up his asshole - did she have wimpy suck that too?------------.

Look canada, if your fantasy is to do all that then you are a real sick puppie with shit for brains - hell - not even the writer would do that - or would he - hmmm likely huh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Arrogant

I had to laugh at the comment Oh Goody made below about this writer's use of the language. He assumes that residents of the USofA speak English, which, of course, is absurd. The dumbed-down dialect spoken there is "Amurican", a butchered form of English created to enable lazy writers to use as few letters as possible. I kinda thought a guy that clever would know.

luvtodoitluvtodoitabout 17 years ago
Looking forward to part 2

I cant' believe all of these people that don't like this type of story but reads them anyway. These people are just bullies that are likely pushed around by their wives, and are looking to vent. What exactly do they expect to read in the "loving wives" category? Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not!

Who would want to read another squalid tale from this limp-dick wimpy cuck?... did not even finish this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good read here

I liked this story. Just what I came to this site for. Nice to see each party of the couple concerned about the other's feelings & needs too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good Start and a Suggestion

I gave this a 100 because I’m hoping you are not through yet. Good story so far, but would like to see some testicular fortitude from Dan. I would like to see Dan find someone he is interested in and not someone Mar has a hand in choosing (I understand she has to sign off, but more fun if Mar knows as much about Dan’s choice as he did about her choice). It would be good for Mar to go through what he has been through and then some. So far she is up 2-0 with no consequences.

Not sure where you are heading, but hoping you will continue with letting Mar get more than just “money for nothing and the dicks for free”. (Sorry, just thought that was a good line.)

If consequences or retribution for the women who cheat is not what motivates you to write, then would you consider extending an invitation to add an alternate ending to your story? I would love to read that type of alternate ending by The Troubador, Jack Straw, The Wanderer, Incoming, Charleybear and/or various others of that persuasion.

For me you are worth reading. However, I can only continue with the story (not that that should matter to you, I don’t think it should) as long as I feel the cheating wife will actually quit because of her remorse (i.e. not just because she got caught) or if I feel her consequences will fit the error of her ways with some amount of interest attached.

Thanks for your efforts.

ddpmanddpmanabout 17 years ago
A one sided tale

Well Mar is certainly having a marvolus time. The way this tale is being setup hubbby, Don, will only get Larry the studs wife. This tale could have been woven for Don to get a strange piece and then we could find out just how Mar feels about the worm turning.I feel you made the Don the hubby to be a worm and possibly a wimp. It is your tale but I wonder how many of your male readers resent this setup?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
feelings

Yes these two are concerned about the feelings of others - she is cocerned about "having her cake and eating it too," and he is concerned about seeing she gets it. Not a good relationship in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Read...!

I love a great read like this, it has a good story, and is as sexy as you can get, with it happening to you ...!

thanks for a great story... Ya got to do more ...

pf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
READ THE STORY

Read the story,they have not become swingers because she is the only one getting screw, he's getting fuck, he should phone her parents and get their wonderful opinion now. It easy to see this author building up and has allready made the male character a fool.

iowNotIouiowNotIouover 13 years ago
The new clothes

show she is putting more effort into making love, pity it's not for her hubby.

Maybe If she'd spent a bit of time and effort on him?

"Where you put your money is where your heart will be."

ChasteCuckoldChasteCuckoldabout 13 years ago
Nice Story

Great story, hubby is lucky to have such a great wife

perhaps next time he can watch.

bigglesbigglesover 11 years ago
American English

"I have no idea where the “writer” learned English, but it must not have been in America. "

No SfB, They do not teach English in America. They teach American, and a pretty sorry version of English it is too. Where else in the world would anyone think of electing someone like Mitt Romney. God save, sorry I mean HELP America.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your a faggot.

Only a faggot would let his wife have sex with another man and like to hear the details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gay little fuck stick

What happened to you, get A.I.D.s

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Harry haversackers

The dick sucker.long live hiv

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next chapter

Are you going to continue their journey? It'd would nice to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Garbage

Why on earth would you go swinging that is the most dumbest thing ever. You might as well put a sign outside the house and say STD party. And have a contest on who can catch the most STD s . This has to be the most dumbest story going there are tons of things that couples can do together on there own to spice up there love life without going out to swinging parties or go wife sharing. I started reading part 1 though not to bad . Then I get this pure garbage it’s a good job you wrote it way back then . Because now you would probably have been burned at the steak. If the loving wife category readers found this story then your ass would probably have been chewed a new one . They really really hate writers that glorify cheating in any shape or form from swinging to sharing but they really really do hate cuckold stories. You so disappoint me you had promise you looked like you could become a talented writer but after this poor excuse of a story it looks like you did the right thing and stopped writing. This was a poor poor effort in writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A csalás után kidobni....

Az első csalása után ki kellett volna dobni a járdára cuccaival együtt !Nem megengedni egy másik lengést ! Minden hasonló ember hülye aki ilyet megenged egy házasságon belül!Váljanak el és legyenek csak barátok előnyökkel ,s annyit lenghetnek ,kóborolhatnak más partnerekkel amennyit csak akarnak!Ez így sz@r,nem házasság!

Leroy371Leroy371almost 3 years ago

This story would be ok if it was not a sequel from "Happy Birthday, Sweetheart". Learning that a wife cheats is hurting very much. So to forgive her and work on the marriage is a challenge for years or maybe a lifetime. Cut it at this point and don't spill the opportunity for a realistic end.

The complete storyline makes Ron a wimp, if you put both parts together. She is cheating and as a reward he let her consensual cheating. This is not needed. Put other characters in and tag it as cuckold or swinger or understandig husband story.

Cannot rate this, because the problems i have described, would lead to a bad rating.

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyalmost 2 years ago

Well done! Don’t listen to the insecure types that can’t seem to grasp this if fiction. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is not swinging. This is cuckoldry. Yet another slut married to a repressed gay guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous