Here's Where the Fun Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearly one in the morning, and I thought it time to get home to my husband and told Larry so.

"I'll just clean up a bit and get going." I told him as I kissed him one more time. It was a long, hot kiss and when we broke apart, we were both breathing hard. I grinned at Larry and bumped my crotch into his. He was semi hard again.

"You horny bastard," I kidded him. "Haven't you had enough?" He pressed his erection back against me.

"Apparently not. I think he likes you... a lot."

"I can see that," I replied, as I circled him with my fingers. "and I like him, too. I think I'll just give him a quick kiss." and I moved to plant a wet sloppy kiss on the end of his swollen organ.

"Maybe one more little kiss", I murmured and took the flared head into my mouth and applied gentle suction. Larry's cock twitched in my mouth. "Mmmmm'" I took it out. "More kisses?"

Larry didn't answer, but rather moaned and thrust his hips forward as I opened my mouth again, and it slipped right in. I sucked hard. Sucking on a hard cock was one of my favorite sexual activities and I was reveling in the sensations that his erection was giving me. I let my tongue rove over the head, flicking it against the small opening, then stroked it against the sensitive underside. So smooth and soft, yet so hard.

I took his thick cock deeper, as deep as my jaw would allow, and felt the head bump the opening of my throat. I let it slip out of my mouth and wrapped my thumb and index finger around it, just below the head and stroked. It never ceases to amaze me how much the skin on an otherwise hard cock can move.

Larry's eyes were closed and his mouth open. He was under my spell as I manipulated and fellated him, which made me feel both giving and powerful. My nipples ached and I could almost taste his come.

I took him back in my mouth as I stroked steadily, and sucked him for quite some time, before he opened his eyes and looked at me. "You may not believe this. I'm having trouble. I know you want me to come in your mouth, and, Lord, I want to. But.. I guess two's my limit... but if you'd try something for me, I think I can..." he paused. "Holly's not the only one who likes having her bum diddled. Could you...?"

I'd never done it before. Don and I were obviously out of the loop when it came to anything anal, but since Larry asked, who was I to say no. I was rather curious about it. At Larry's suggestion, I slobbered all over my middle finger, and carefully inserted it into his ass as far as I could. I did know a little about the male anatomy, and I'd read something about the effect of prostate stimulation in one of those womens' magazines that has monthly articles about improving your sex life. I tried to feel for something by wiggling my finger around in Larry's butt. I must have done it right, for within a very short time, his breathing became ragged and his cock swelled before I was rewarded by a rush of hot, salty come onto my tongue.

I continued to stroke him for another minute or so, holding him in my mouth as he softened, then gave one more sort kiss before rising to give him a hot, semen flavoured French kiss. He kissed me back hard, then broke away.

"Thank you so much. That was fantastic. You are, as is befitting a sex goddess, a very talented cocksucker." He took my hand. "Can I return the favour?"

As much as I 'd have loved to have Larry lick my pussy again, I was wanting to get home to the comfort of my own bed, at my husband's side, and declined, telling him why. He understood.

Within a few minutes I was dressed. Larry slipped on a pair of jeans and a shirt. "I"ll walk you to your car." he offered.

On the drive home, one bothersome thought about Larry crept into my brain. I could very easily fall for the man. He excited the hell out of me, and I felt so alive. What had Don said, tell him if I start to fall in love? I will have to do that. Maybe... But then, could I even do this, fuck so well and come so hard, with a man I didn't have some feelings for? Isn't that why I chose Larry? Could I have accompanied one of the men who approached me in the bar earlier, to his room? Never! I'd have to explain and clarify the rules with my hubby later.

Don Resumes the Story

By the time Mar was ten minutes into her telling of the previous night's adventure, I was as hard as a rock with anticipation, and drew her hand to my crotch so she knew the effect it was having on me. She just gave me a squeeze, smiled, and continued.

When she told me about Larry's interest in experimenting with swapping, I knew that this was the topic of discussion that she had mentioned on the phone earlier in the day. I stopped her in mid sentence.

"Do you think that Larry was serious about he and his wife wanting to swap?" I asked.

"I'm sure he was. Would you be interested? Stupid question, I know..."

She paused for a second. "It could be very interesting. I don't know much about Holly, but I think you'd like to fuck her, wouldn't you. I just can't imagine Larry being married to someone who's offensive in some way. And I know from Larry's comments that she would be very enthused about watching either him or you fuck me."

She looked at me and asked, "Would you like to watch Larry screw me?"

I nodded, "I think it would be very erotic to see you with him. Before last night, I don't know if I could have handled it, but after you came home, very happy and freshly fucked, and still in love with me, I'm much more relaxed about it. I'd like to see the two of you make love."

Mar continued, "I'm of the same mind, I think it would be so hot to watch you fuck Holly. I know I could share you with Holly, and not be afraid of losing you."

The discussion ended with her grinning from ear to ear. "Everybody would have fun. Can we do it?" she chirped like an excited teenager.