All Comments on 'Hermaphrodite Obsessions'

by Master_Vassago

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Error

The story was great but anatomically incorrect. All the transexuals I have seen (43 yrs Family Doctor) the penis was present instead of a clitorus. ONe was a fully developed female but with a 5 in penis which would erect when she was sexually stimulated. Her orgasms were typical of a female tho some small discharge came from the penis at the same time. I delivered her from her mother and took care of her for 33 years. She never married but was bisexually active. She gave me many confidences about her life. Her mother went on to have four more children totally normal.I had two others with similar stories. One raised as a female and on as a male. Both had corrective surgery in grade school age.

juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 20 years ago
great story

I like it alot I hope one day you can write more you did good with this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More

enjoyed the story subject. would like to read more on this subject with more detail, more realism, more personality development. especially liked the dual herm. connection. The only other story i've found that i really liked was a real long one in nifty; a chemical transexual / natural hermaphrodite connection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Amazing

Trash is the correct term for such stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A delicious fantasy.

That was a most delicious fantasy. It was great to just read about Teri and Chris. I would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More of Cris, more of Terri, and more of Alvin!

I need -and, I know everyone else here does as well- much more of this great story. Beyond the four way with Alvin and a boyfriend that turns into a gangbang for Alvin and the shared toys, these two have a future. Pregnancy, swing parties, bi adventures...Please, you've got to write more :) Thanks for the first of what I hope is many.

Purple_RaihnePurple_Raihnealmost 15 years ago
Disappointing.

As a real life intersexed woman, I can to a point understand the seriously misguided fantasies some people have about my kind. And yes, intersexed, hermaphrodite is a cheesy porno term. But the horrific anatomical mistakes this author made push the story into the ridiculous. Granted the family doctor who had the first comment is himself wrong. It is very possoibly to have both external genitalia, it's just exceptionally rare. I should know. I was born with both and doctors decided to surgically "fix" me.

The story is a poorly written fantasy of ignorance, and the only reason it's so highly rated is because of factually ignorant people whacking off to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Since when must fantasies be correct?

I found the story (and let's keep in mind it is only a story, a product of one's imagination) to be entertaining. Now maybe it isn't anatomically correct or accurate, but it is, after all, just a fantasy story.

I don't care for vampire stories, but I don't flame them because the author's vampires are not correct (or maybe don't even exist!) I don't flame authors where plants turn men into women either (and I don't believe that can be done either.) Or robots built for sex; oh wait, was Cherry 2000 a documentary?

Critics, in polite company, should keep their council to themselves. Most don't come here to find Steinbeck, Hemmingway, King, or Twain. We come here to harmlessly feed our fantasies, our desires. If we find an interesting story we usually explore more of the author's offerings. If we find we don't care for an author (their subject, style, or skill-or lack) we follow the advice of Thumper's father and move along to the next story.

tstvlvr23505tstvlvr23505about 14 years ago
This is my dream, "cum" true.

I would love to be either of these people and have found the other. This is wonderfully awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

This story was great I would like to read more about this life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved It

Hope there is more to come Well written Would love to see where this relationship might go

binylon2binylon2almost 13 years ago
Exciting well developed Story

Would love to see how things develop and how they build on the sensual side as well as the erotic and even a little hardcore with descriptions of adding silk, satin, lace, nylon and PANTYHOSE. Curious to hear how they are going to include Alvin in the relationship.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 13 years ago
Very nice start, please let more come later on.

When I was younger I used to have dreams of kissing pretty girls and if I got lucky and it progressed further I would continue until I got to the point of taking off their panties, and there would be a nice cock, I usually woke at this point. I was so confused, I would go to the library and try to find out if this could be true but back in the late 40's early 50's there was not much available like there is now. I am a crossdresser who if I knew back then what I know now I would have taken steps to change my sex to female. I have always loved to suck cock, and then too I love pussy so I guess I am bisexual? Please do more stories it sure makes my panties wet. Yes I always wear panties, even when I served in the military. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very good, but you might want to work on the grammar.

its very well written other than to many run-on sentences. other than that very good and very unique.

NawtyMeNawtyMealmost 13 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT to read MORE about these two!!!!!!!!!!!

It's ALWAYS been a fantasy of mine to actually meet and be with a Hermaphrodite and possibly marrying one as beautiful as Terri!!!!!

You can write me if you'd like at Tico12955@yahoo.com

Johnny

bimsandy2003bimsandy2003over 12 years ago
Fantastic story.

PLz Plz write a series on it. loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Execelent Story

Please right more about this three. Maybe a threesome among them.

I'lll be waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Surprise

Ive never read stories like this before, I would like to see where these three go next... Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
intriquing

ive nvr read a story like this b4. i didnt even know what hermphodite (sorry if ms) was till this story. this was entertaining. ty.

MistaRheeMistaRheeover 11 years ago
Not quite a complete story

I like the idea of both Chris & Terri having a similar 'problem' but think you missed the point of even your own creation--it would have been a more complete story if, at the closing moments of their encounter, Chris' virginity had been taken by Terri in much the same way as hers had been taken by him! All-in-all, the story ended the way that too many fictional accounts here end. You could have taken it much further in the direction of the lead-in and given us a different ending....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I thought it was very erotic and something I wish I could find in real life. I found it to be very stimulating to my emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot!

Great story, very erotic!

leann5redleann5redover 10 years ago
grate story

iam going read ch apter 2 nowe iam hotto troute mmmmm fab

st0870st0870over 10 years ago
Loved It!!

It got me so excited I am thankful there is a part 2. Thanks for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bs

this is total bullshit! how could anyone who has ever changed a diper not know that a md or parent not know thier childs anatomy?? horse shit about some secret !! this should be in the "total bullshit " catagory

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Super Hot

Thank you for putting your imagination to pen. This was a very erotic story and a pleasure to read. Looking forward to another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I truly understand

I am a hermaphrodite but my penis is a 6 in clit, I have a 36 C bra and a complete vagina and internal organs. I have to testicles but inside my body. I have never met another hermaphrodite!

kamperman45kamperman45over 9 years ago
Very Exciting, Romantic and Dick Hardening! Thanks

OK read all the reviews, so get off you downers. It is fiction...so FO! I liked it and I would love to be able to have a sexual encounter or relationship with a Tranniie, Bi or even CD. I had some youthful boy/boy sex a few times but considered my self a "straight" guy, Been married three times (2 divorces - She to me once - Me to her once) and still married to a great women that never really liked sex. Now in 60's and found Lush which brought my inner lust for male/male - male/cd, male/trannnie sex back to the forefront and done some online & phone roleplay both ways (top&bottom). My desire is to meet with another and do the actual thing. I want to suck and then be fucked by my man to his satisfaction with my "sissie-asspussy" full of his cum, as well as, my mouth and stomach. Fantasy yes but a good story to make a dream with. Thanks very much and to hell folks with anatomical correctness in these type of stories or do believe everything you read always??? and ding those authors too. Up yours or in, if you desire, and f/o dildoheads.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 9 years ago
I had dreams of this type of person when I was a very young man

I would dream of being with a pretty girl kissing and playing with her breasts, when it got to the point of me putting my hands down to pull her skirt up to play with her pussy instead I would see a cock, I always woke up at this point and would have to masturbate till I came. Back then in the early 50's there was not the books in the library like there is now, and no pc's around to check the web. Many years later when in the Phillippines I heard of what the guys called bennie boys but never got to actually see one. I have always been attracted to feminine clothes and I now have more feminine things than male clothes. I attended a convention called the "Be All" in the 1990's and realized that there are a lot of males like me. I am bisexual and have been with both sexes and love them both. I just wish I could find a boy friend now that lives close. da.cd@frontier.com

transwolfpuptranswolfpupalmost 9 years ago
One of the best orgasms I've had in a while

I couldn't handle how real this is for me. I am a female to male transgender so I have both sex organs and my girlfriend is a male to female transgender and has both organs. I am pregnant, so my hormones are out of control, but I was cumming as soon as Terri watched Chris urinating...Thank you!

SRand0mSRand0malmost 9 years ago
Fantasy

I have, for quite some time now, had multiple fantasies involving hermaphrodites as well as trans gendered individuals, however with the latter to a lesser degree. I have found this story very HOT and give it top marks.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
I would love to see more

What a great story . I wish there was more to it this is a great idea ...please add to it and write more like it .

Stephen J

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I,M A TRANNIE I LOVE THESE STORIES

I THINK THEYRE FANTASTIC I CAN REALLY RELATE TO THEM

Harvey_32Harvey_32almost 8 years ago
Brilliant

A good story and well presented. 5*

I played and grew up with a friend whose mother was hermaphrodite which I found out much later, I also found out she managed to impregnate herself several times as a youngster but miscarried each time. Her son's pregnancy was fine but born by C section and for some reason not able to conceive again.

SeleneWSeleneWover 7 years ago
A Writers Duty

One of the duties of being a writer is making our stories believable. I love the idea of two hermaphrodites randomly finding each other. One of your reviewers asked why I fantasy needs to be accurate; because the more believable a story is, the more our readers get pulled into the story.

You sort of lost me when you described the anatomy, but since I have a background in human anatomy and biological sciences, I can overlook it. What really made me think was when you'd said his parents did NOT know that he was a hermaphrodite. How could they not know? Even if he were adopted, that sort of medical information would have been present in his records. BUT, if you edit or write another story, I would suggest expanding on the issues he and his parents may have faced keeping it a secret from everyone as he was growing up. They could have allowed him to choose. Will he have surgery or stay as is? Did they have trouble with him bringing boys or girls home as a teenager when he was learning about his sexuality? Did anyone find out? Were there extended family problems?

The potential with this idea you've started is vast. :-) I'd love to see more out of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
in my dreams.

I really wish I was the one that could find and get a hermaphrodite in my bed, or at least in my mouth.

chapelsknightchapelsknightalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

I love the idea of the story. Might be hot to include Alan, a little later!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
bdsmlover

WOW how lucky can you get , I am jealous . IS there a chance to meet you both

Respectfully Dorothy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well Done!

Lovely story! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Crazy hot story

This is definitely the best story I have read in a long time. Reminds me of the many similar fantasies I have had. What a great combination. You must continue with these two.

chrreaderchrreaderabout 3 years ago

Well, good start but if you continue could you write more about the people. It seems that they are just sex partners but do they have compatibility as boy an girl friend?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How about some more? The possiblilties are limitless!

DD4360DD4360about 2 years ago

Thanks ! That was fun ! We’d love to hear a new chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

super read, I just wish I could find such a lovely time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! I would love to have a meet up as these two did, and complete a life long fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The story is very good, but did you ever hear of the word "plagiarism". I read this very same story a long time ago. You must have copied it. Nice try.

Master_VassagoMaster_Vassago5 months agoAuthor

To the "plagiarism" person, I have never done that in my life, i briefly wrote under another name on here, and then brought some of those stories over but, I wrote them. This story has been up since 2004, I believe it's possible maybe you read it before and that's why you thought that.

All M_V stories are M_V written. Unless otherwise stated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaster_Vassago@Master_Vassago
640 Followers
Thank you for visiting, if you enjoyed one of my stories drop me a line or comment and vote on a story please. Happy to return to my love for writing!!! Twitter name is @MasterVassago

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES