All Comments on 'Hero's Life Ch. 01'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BabyBoy100BabyBoy100over 13 years ago
WoW

Just love the characters...Read a few of your stories now and I just Love them all .....Very sexy... Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
really

Really keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ba$tard = )

Awesome story.. guess I'll have to check out "peaches" to see how things turned out

ES003ES003over 12 years ago
awesome

I crawled through this story savoring every word of this story. wow.

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
5 stars

So I'm sure "I want to name my kids after you" isn't appropriate but I really think giving this story 5 stars is like saying the Mona Lisa is a good painting. The story should come with a warning! I am sure someone could self-combust. Have I mentioned you deserve the congressional metal of honor for acts of heroism? Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
balthazar?

wasn't it count baltar, then became gaius baltar?

asianToyasianToyabout 9 years ago
Fantsatic

Wow. I wish I wrote this. Awsome chapter with great dialog and a super hot first time story. Off to the next chapter.

asianToy

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Virgin to threesome in one easy step.

Great start! Very well thought out and written. Looking forward to reading more. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

cutedaddy69cutedaddy69about 1 year ago

Great writing, first of all.

Just this: details sometimes can spoil a picture.

If a girl is tiny, her D-cups will also be tiny. D is (for arguments sake, approx.) 4 inches larger measured over bust, than under bust. Yes, proportionally bigger on a small girl, but if she has an underbust of 24 and over of 28, that still does NOT constitute 15lbs of breast. Not even close. That's closer to an over bust size of say, 35, aka K-cup (approx.). Just stay away from cup sizes. They're meaningless and everyone gets em wrong anyway.

And how is it that all short girls with huge boobs always press em into a guys chest? My five foot friend with J-cups pushed em into my waist section. They were too big to even reach her OWN chest, let alone mine, which is a foot further up.

Not the worst mistakes, but it hurts the credibility needed to suck this reader in..

Tx

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lisa is 5” tall

Thank you Gulliver

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lovely story, but, ""Hell of a start. Where do you go from there? You must be into ponies and midgets by now." She teased" was tremendous. Trying not to guffaw outloud at 02:45 a.m. in the kitchen (next to the bedroom where wife is sleeping) can be a bitch!

As an aside, thank you to cutedaddy69 for the instructive mini-webinar on cup sizes and height/impact. Being the poster child for adult ADHD, he lost me trying to keep up with the numbers and details, but the gist was helpful. Now if I may make a suggestion, he may want to spend as much time coming up with a better tagname. Given the apparent signature, "tx", I assume there is a Texas connection. Find a clever way to mix that with something like "and I am NOT pedantic!" Just a friendly suggestion - the instructive comment is not pedantic, but I can't think of the right word at the moment - guess I'll head off to bed. Goodnight all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous