He's Not What You Think Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cap007
Cap007
19 Followers

The pleasure of Michael's powerful lips on her neck is overwhelming Cathy's sense of control. She arches her back, smelling his musky aroma before opening her lips taking in a deep breath. The needed air passes her quivering lips, filling her heaving lungs. The passion devouring her is confusing her body, causing her to relax and tense at the same time. Cathy's nails dig into Michael's arm that is wrapped around her side as he let out a quiet surrendering, "Oh... Michael..." Her feet kneed on the hard platform as the ecstasy throbbing through her nerves is electrifying her entire body not only the more sensitive places.

Michael's tongue slowly swirls, his lips pucker, and sucks in the tender flesh then releases, allowing his tongue to increases its pressure on the muscles under the soft skin. His tongue is replaced with his teeth nibbling along the engorged flesh. He wants to mark her, inform everyone that she is mine. He snaps back to reality, softly kissing the ravaged skin before falling back on the towel letting out a heavy breath thinking, oh, god I got carried away. Michael pants, "I am sorry. I couldn't stop." He takes in a deep breath then lets it out. I will never forget this kiss.

Frustrated, Cathy lets out a moan, "Don't stop." Her electrified nerves needing to be stimulated cause her breaths to turn to quick pants, making her light headed. Her swirling mind cannot comprehend why he stopped.

Cathy melts into the towel with a glow of satisfaction and a burning need for more. The only physical connection is Michael's hand behind her head acting as a pillow on the hard stone under the towel. When Cathy slowly returns to the world around her, she thinks how he was gentle and caring. How he made her feel like she is the only woman he's ever desired. More so, she felt as if she is the most desired woman in the world. She can't comprehend how one unexpected kiss pulls at her very soul. Not only did she ache for his body, she longs for his mind to only think of her. She thirsts for his soul to connect with hers. She hungers for him to mirror the emotions, feeling, and sensations she can't put to words.

Michael gently pulls his hand away to sit up, pulling his knees to his chest. He wraps his arms around them to hide the excitement in his shorts. His mind is clouded. He can't imagine a kiss that will ever compare to this. He looks over to Cathy's glazed eyes gazing into the afternoon sky. "Thank you."

She puts her hand on his shoulder moving to his back. Her hand, aided by his sweat, makes small circular strokes feeling his warm skin. She closes her eyes whispering, "Jesus Michael, I may die of gratification when we... Is that possible?"

"You mean I may get lucky?" Michael laughs, lying back.

Cathy grins and innocently says, "Did I say that out loud?" She puts her hand under Michael's head as she rolls on her side. Facing him, smiling, she gazes into his eyes whispering, "I think we can do better."

"Really? I think my lips are numb." Michael pats his lower lip with a finger as he opens his eyes trying to focus.

Cathy lays her hand and arm on Michael's sweaty chest feeling the strength of it raise and lower. She pulls her body in close and moves her leg to rest on top of his thigh. "We can at least try. I mean..." Cathy smiles at the 'this is not a time to talk' look. She licks her grinning lips, and leans in closing her eyes.

Cap007
Cap007
19 Followers