Hey Mister Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You and me both," I gasped when I was able to speak again. I wasn't lying too -- my cock felt a little raw. "I'm sorry... I should have used lubricant or something."

"I did," she responded. "I used it before you came in. Your... your cock is just too big."

I didn't say anything at first -- I was too surprised at how much she had prepared for this session. Then, I grinned at her when she finally turned around to look at me.

"Maybe I should get it reduced," I joked.

"NO!" was her vehement reply. "No way! You'd better not!"

I laughed. "OK, OK, you win. I just don't want to hurt you, that's all."

"I like it just the way it is," she declared. "And I wasn't complaining. I won't complain. It's... nice!"

"Only nice?"

"You!" she giggled. "You know what I mean. You've heard me when you... when we... fuck..."

"Oh yeah, most certainly I've heard you. Along with all the neighbors."

"Shit, really?" she gasped. "Was I that loud?"

"Really," I confirmed. "But I'm not complaining either."

She had turned over to lie on her back by now. I looked appreciatively at her naked body.

"What's the matter, mister? You like what you see?" she grinned, making no effort at all to cover herself up. Instead, she seemed to relish the idea of exposing herself to me, cocking her leg so I could look right at her swollen red pussy.

"Of course," I responded, licking my lips like a big bad wolf. "In fact, I would have preferred it if I could have seen your face just now..."

"I know," she smiled. "I was just thinking the same thing. I liked it just now, but when... just before you came... in me, I suddenly thought... how much I wanted to see your face when you came."

"Well, we have all night for you to see that," I grinned at her, making her scowl. I knew it wasn't because she was angry, but because she was getting horny again. Damn it, surely she couldn't be ready for it again?

"Ooh, you're such a bad mister," she cooed. "You're making me horny."

"I really don't know," I said. "I'd say you were pretty responsible for making me horny too."

"Well, fair's fair then," she smirked. "I'm glad I'm having that effect on you."

I smiled in reply and moved to lie down beside her. She snuggled up to me, sighing contentedly. We spent some time just cuddling and not saying anything in particular.

Then she suddenly spoke up. "Oh yeah. I almost forgot to tell you."

"What?"

"You know those two? The girl and her boyfriend who wanted to blackmail me?"

"Are they giving you trouble again?"

"No. Not really. I don't know," she sounded unsure. "They've asked to meet me."

"For what?" In spite of my tiredness, I was curious. I don't think bullies give up that easily, so I was kind of expecting this.

She shrugged. "I don't know," she admitted, then pushed herself up off my chest to look me in the eye. "Why? Are you worried? About me?"

"Weeell... I guess you could say that," I grinned at her.

"You are really, really sweet, mister," she smiled and flung herself back down onto me, pushing her face into my neck. That seemed to be her favourite spot. "I really appreciate it. But don't worry... I'll deal with it."

"Really? I could come by and..."

"No, really," she insisted. "I have to deal with my own problems anyway, and... I guess this is as good a place to start as any."

"OK. If you say so," I responded doubtfully. "But if you get into trouble, maybe I should give you my ph..."

"I won't," she said firmly from where she lay. "I promise I won't."

"Alright," I said, stroking her hair. She had surprised me with her determination. This was a very different young woman from the one who had called out to me from her apartment the first time.

She murmured something I couldn't hear, so I asked her to repeat it.

"I said 'thank you'," she said, raising her head to look at me again. Her eyes were a little watery. "I... you're the only person who's really looked out for me."

I looked at her without saying anything for a moment, then pulled her down to hug her tightly. That was how we fell asleep I think, because the next thing I remember is waking up to the smell of something burning.

"Oh shit! I forgot!" she squealed as she jumped up from where she had been manipulating my cock. I was almost at full mast, but I couldn't tell if it was my morning hard-on, or if it was because she'd been playing with it.

She clambered over me, making sure to rub her wet pussy on my deflated cock and coo, before leaving the room.

I was still a little tired, so I didn't move to follow her right away. I could tell from the smell what she'd forgotten anyway -- frying bacon was still something she was trying to master -- and I knew that we would get round to breakfast, eventually. I wasn't too fussy about having it cooked and ready for me when I awoke, but it seemed to be a big thing for her, so I let it be.

"Fuck, mister. I screwed it up again," she said when she reappeared at the door, her face a comical mask of disappointment.

"It doesn't matter," I grinned at her. "We'll get to it when we get to it. What's that?"

She had been carrying a large basin when she walked in, and when I propped myself up, I could see some white liquid in it. It didn't slosh around like water... it was a lot more viscous.

"Ummm... it's something I thought of when I woke up this morning," she said, her words rushing out in a hurry. "You see, I've been taking Art as an elective and... well, I thought it'd be nice to have, you know, your thing..."

"My cock?"

"Your cock," she corrected herself. "To have your cock around."

'I'm glad you're not carrying a pair of shears around then," I said dryly, making her giggle.

"Why would I do that to you?" she grinned. "When you've been so nice to me?"

"So... what's your idea?"

"When I saw th... your cock without the hair... it suddenly occurred to me that I could make a plaster cast of it. Your cock, I mean. So I can keep it with me all the time."

"Uh... hmmm. So that's what you wanna do? Make a cast of my cock?"

"Yeah. You don't mind, do you?"

"Is it gonna hurt?" I pretended fear.

"No, of course not. Now that your hair's all gone and..." she began, then realized I was just teasing her. "Mister, you're really quite naughty for an old guy, you know."

"That's part of my charm," I responded cheekily.

"Yeah, that and this," she said, quickly putting the bowl of plaster on the floor and sitting herself down beside my hip before grabbing hold of my prick. It had gone a little soft while she was out of the room, but now she was back, it was rising to the occasion again. "Oooh. That's nice. I need it to get as hard as it can."

"Oh? This isn't hard enough for you?" I teased her further.

"Oh yes it is," she said a little breathlessly. "I'd really like to stick it in me right now so I can feel... ooooh... it's... I'm horny again..."

"Help yourself," I grinned, placing my hands behind my head. Her transformation was amazing, especially when I remembered how shy she had seemed to be the first time I'd seen her.

"Oh no, you don't," she said a little sternly. "I'm gonna get my cast first before we... before fucking. Oooh. I'm leaking..."

Her eyes had narrowed and she shivered slightly. It was clear she was very aroused, but she was also a very determined young woman who was intent on fulfilling her purpose. Before getting her satisfaction.

Without further ado, she scooped up the warm plaster and lathered my cock with it, admonishing me to keep my erection going.

"Don't you dare go soft!" she said as she applied the plaster liberally on my stiff prick. "I want it just like this."

"With you around, who can go soft?" I leered at her, making her giggle again.

She was pretty quick about covering my cock with the plaster anyway, and when she was satisfied with how my cock was coated, she suddenly mused about whether or not to make a plaster cast of my balls too.

"I want it all," she muttered to herself. "The more, the better."

"Why?" I queried. "Why bother making a cast when you can always call me over?"

"Ummm... because I don't know when my parents will go away again," she said. She was busy examining my plastered cock, so i couldn't see the look in her eyes. "And I... you know, if I want it, and they're around... and I can't call you over..."

"So you're planning to make a replica? Of my cock?" I was incredulous. Was she serious?

"Yeah," she said, looking a little worried. "Why? You mean I shouldn't..?"

I looked at her, then smiled. "No, of course you should. You should do whatever you want. I guess I couldn't figure out what you wanted it for. Not when you have the real thing just across the corridor."

"Oh look... It's getting hard," she exclaimed, tapping on the plaster with her finger.

"Like I said, that's pretty natural when you're around," I grinned at her. "But what are you gonna do..? I mean, where will you hide it? It's a cast only anyway, so that's not..."

"I'll get some rubber poured into that, silly," she said as she picked at the edges of the cast. I could feel her fingernails on my balls, tickling them.

"You know, this'd go a lot faster if you weren't so hard," she grumbled.

"Oh? So now you want it to get soft?" I teased.

"Yes," she said, her brow furrowed in concentration. "But only while I remove this!"

"There!" She managed to remove the plaster from my semi-erect cock after a small struggle. "Ooh, look at that. It's gone soft, you poor thing... Here, let me clean you up."

She quickly picked up the plaster cast of my prick and basin of plaster, ran into her bathroom and reappeared with another basin. this one filled with water. Around her neck hung a towel, which she used to wash down my cock.

"Hey, that's a little cold," I grumbled. "If you want me to be hard, that's not helping!"

She grinned impishly at me. "Oh don't worry, you big baby... I have ways of getting you hard again."

When she was finally satisfied with the results of her work, she looked at my now limp cock. "What was it you said about how it won't go soft while I'm around?" she teased. She was looking up at me while she said this, and as I looked on, she dipped her head so that only the upper half of her face was visible to me. But I could feel what she was doing... she licked at my balls, then sucked my cock head into her mouth. She lapped at the edges of my glans, holding her lips tight and letting her teeth scrape against my skin.

My cock jumped in her mouth and she gurgled her delight, sucking more of my cock into her mouth. I had to admit, she was getting good at this... my cock was most certainly enjoying the attention she was giving it, especially when she began bobbing her head up and down on it. Although she couldn't get it all into her mouth, she was giving such good head that I felt sure I was ready to explode very soon.

She stopped before I could, of course, because she had other plans in mind.

"Oooh, goody," she enthused when she saw I was fully erect again. "Now let's get started."

I laughed at her eagerness. "What about breakfast?"

"That can wait," she said firmly as she straddled me, the warm, wet gash of her sex sliding against my cock while she manoeuvred into position.

I sighed as she pushed my prick up against her squishy vulva, the soft lips swallowing me easily into her boiling hot sheath.

"Oooooh, mister," she cooed as she began rocking slowly, keeping my cock deep within her eager vagina. I could feel her flex the ring of muscles at her entrance, gripping firmly at the base of my cock as she moved her hips. "That... that's too... good..."

"Too right it is," I grinned at her. She wasn't looking at me, her eyes were screwed shut... she was lost in the moment, her body moving of its own accord, to the tune playing in her pussy.

As she built up to her orgasm, she started screaming: "Come in me! Fuck! COME! IN! MEEEEE!"

I managed to do that a couple of times more... Once again, I just about made it out of her apartment before her parents came back.

12