All Comments on 'Hi-Tech Revenge'

by tustin92614

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
eroticwantabeeroticwantabeabout 15 years ago
Great story!! Love the ruler.

Good story. The ruler is a fantastic effect.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
revenge is sweet! Isn't it?

Now that she has lowered herself to a slut, she can enjoy her sweet revenge. It probably shook her husband to see she found out his secret more than seeing her being used as a slut by her boy toy. Loosing half of his stuff was a give-me knowing if he was caught cheating. He needs to do some repair to his image,and discredit the information his wife thinks she has of him cheating. If everything else fails, there is always cement shoes for her.

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69about 15 years ago
Good stuff.

I like a woman who can think fast and go for the Bucks and bleed him dry, she is getting a Divorce - so why shouldn't she at least not like what she is doing knowing it just killed, he will be gun/shy with women from now on.!! Good story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Turn About Is Fair Play

But W.T.F. No tears, no feelings of loss just grab a guy with a 10 inch or was it 12 inch dick and fuck on video, like she was waiting for it to happen. Didn't feel any love in this marriage, just revenge and put downs, they will both be better off apart.

tustin92614tustin92614about 15 years agoAuthor
jThanks for the feedback

I really appreciate the last comment. I origninally had alot more about the relationship, and how she was betrayed by the pictures. But, I decided I wanted a fast, angry story, so deleted about6 paragraphs. I also had several paragraphs about her discovering the joy of a large dick. but I deleted those too. Editing is a bitch!!! Thanks for the comments!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Here's to a happy Divorce

He needs one and she deserves one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
another

Another idiot woman who couldn't screw a kid fast enough some revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice work

Well written story. Would have enjoyed knowing from husband's viewpoint, but one can guess. Nice description and fairly realistic. I'll look for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Maybe half

Depending on how good his lawyer is and since you only have a couple of pictures of him and he has your video, how do you feel about ALL your friends, family and acquaintances seeing your performance? Yeah - I'm thinking you settled for 70-30 you stupid slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Missing some parts

1)Missing the confrontation between the husband and wife when he gets back

2)The ensuing divorce and how that works out

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Okay

Story. Now she is officially a cheating slut.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

She acted way to fast. Did any of the pictures show his face, and prove beyond any doubt that it was him? If not, then not only does she not have proof, but she gave him proof of infidelity. What if the pictures weren't of him, and he just thought they were sexy to get him warmed up for his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I concur with eroticwannabe, the ruler tampering was pure genius. She did compromise her image by giving him a video, but it was a hasty rash decision. 5 star effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story and erotic m. Revenge was sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story - amazing revenge set up and execution

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As what they say 'What's good for the Gander, is also good for the Goose!' It works both way, right? Good job, keep writing.

XYZ

WhoDaCumguinWhoDaCumguinover 1 year ago

Very satisfying, but this is the kinda of thing you do AFTER the divorce. Still, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh yeah, well done.

just to introduce a touch of reality, if you Google average penis size it says 5.2 - 5.5 inches long by 4.5 inches around , just a thought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertustin92614@tustin92614
Married guy, white, early 60's. I had a "sharing" fantasy for many years, and it finally happened in early June 2022. She upgraded her stud tennis coach/partner (38) to full time BF status. He's also a good friend of mine, and recently out of a bad marriage. We just have t...

story TAGS