Hidden Valley Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe looked at his sister and said, "What do you think Sis? I'm ready to start making babies right now. I'd even like to knock you up."

Karen took a while to answer, "As much as I have thought about having your baby I don't think that is a good idea and from what I'm feeling would not go over well even in this town. Am I right Sandy?"

Sandy was at a loss for words but finally said, "That question has never come up. We came here looking to take back men and never considered bringing back another woman. You are right though, I don't think the town would think very much of that. The incest started because that could not happen."

Karen got a big smile and said, "Sorry Bro, I guess I'll make sure I have a six months supply of the pill before we go."

There was a big group hug that let everyone know that Karen and her brother Joe had been accepted. Then Cindy started flirting with Joe again asking, "So do you want to knock up my brothers wife first or would you like to start with me. Our dad is the doctor and says that we are very fertile and one time should do it but let's not take any chances and do it a lot to make sure." She pushed Joe on his back and mounted him. Sandy took Karen by the hand and lay her next to her brother and slowly slid his cock into her. He just lay there for a while and whispered, "I can't knock you up but there's no reason your brother should have all the fun.

Karen got a serious look and asked, "Are there single men there?"

Sandy looked into Karen's eyes and could see she had given up the chance of having a baby since her brother was the only one that could do that for her. Sandy smiled at her and said, "Yes there are but before we go back we are interviewing five more guys. If you go off the pill and fuck only me while your brother is busy with the other three, you can help us interview the five guys and maybe one will be able to get you in the family way before we go back." Her eyes lit up and she threw her arms and legs around Sandy and started pumping her pussy on his hard cock.

Karen was fucking Sandy without his doing anything and he was on top. Between gasps she ask, "Do you think I could really get knocked up before we leave?"

Panting heavily Sandy said, "You are not as fertile as the others it may take more than once but I'll give you every chance with the five guys," then he screamed, "Oh God" and exploded in her pussy. Feeling Sandy's cum splashing inside her sent Karen over and she bathed his cock in her own juice. They fell to the floor only to see her brother and his sister sitting there watching them.

They decided it was time to get something to eat and all six went into the kitchen naked. Sandy went over to Joe and shook his hand saying, "I'm sure you just knocked up my sister so welcome to the family."

As they sat and ate Karen told her brother she was going off the pill in the morning and he could not fuck her until she got pregnant. Sandy smiled hugging his wife and said, "I'm sure these two will keep you so busy you won't have time to fuck Karen and I'll take good care of her until we fine someone to get her pregnant" He looked at Karen and continued, "I'll be glad to take good care of her even after she gets pregnant." They all laughed and his wife playfully slapped him.

Joe looked at Jane and asked, "Only two?"

Jane came over to Joe and told him, "It's nothing against you, Joe, but I'm hoping that on this trip I might find a husband and would want him to get me pregnant since it would be the last time he could. You understand don't you, besides we can still do a lot of other things." Jane went down and took Joe's cock in her mouth and looked up at Joe and winked.

Joe looked down at Jane sucking his cock so well and said, "I got no problem with that."

It was a rough night for Joe as both women want his gift, which left Sandy and Karen a lot of time to talk and to fuck. Poor Joe was fucked out and they knew the two women were now carrying babies. Joe looked at Sandy who had just fucked his sister again and asked, "How many women are in the valley?"

Sandy laughed and said, "There are 10 more counting Jane who I know will want to fuck you once she's pregnant and you've already done these two."

Joe rolled on his back and sighed, "This may kill me."

Karen came over and lay next to Joe and started kissing him. She reached down to play with his very limp cock and said, "If I know my little brother he's up for it." Then she got a glint in her eye and said, "I may not be able to fuck you for a while but I can still do this." Karen took her brother's cock in her mouth but try as she might there was no life left in it tonight. Jokingly she said to the other women, "Look what you've done. You killed my baby brother's cock and I was hoping for one last fuck before I went off the pills." Sandy got behind her and shoved his cock into her again and she moaned, "Oh God that will do nicely."

Sandy's wife joined him saying, "Since we killed Joe's cock we'll all have to play with you." All three women attack Karen as Sandy fucked her. Her orgasm was so intense she passed out. Sandy was still pumping her and June pulled his cock out and pounced on him saying, "Now fuck your pregnant wife."

The next morning over breakfast they were going over the other five men. Jane had printed out all their e-mails and they had all sent pictures. Three were on this coast but two were way across the country. The six of them made up questions that they would ask the other five men.

1.If you are not in an incest relationship why would you want to.

2.If you are fucking every woman in town how would you feel about your wife being fucked by all the men?

3.How about having sex with your children or other people having sex with them in front of you?

4.How would you feel about getting a woman pregnant for some one else to raise the child as their own?

5.How do you feel about your wife getting pregnant by someone else?

They felt that the answers to these questions would help them make up their minds about the men, knowing they would question each one. During the course of the questions they would tell them just what they needed to know before telling them what they wanted. Jane was picked to go cross country and interview the two guys over there while the other five would interview the ones on this coast.

They did have cell phones so they called home once a week the let the fathers know how it was going. This week when Cindy called her dad she was so excited, "Dad, I know I'm pregnant. You said it would only take once and we have done it a lot more than once. His name is Joe and his sister ,Karen, is coming back with us. We're trying to get her knocked up as well before we come home." All this she said very excitedly but the whispered into the phone, "I really like this guy, dad. Since Sandy and June are already married I might want to be the third at the triple wedding."

Her dad was very happy for her but warned her not to fall for the first guy to get her pregnant. She assured him there was more to it that they just felt right together. Jane took off for the coast while the other five started interviewing. Out of all three there was only one that they would consider. Jane came back with one of the guys. The other thought the whole idea was disgusting and wanted no part of it. He called her all kinds of names and she almost didn't go see Jake. She is very glad she did. We knew there was something special about this guy as Jane was glowing. Then she confirmed it when she shouted, "I'm pregnant!"

Karen and the last guy, Chuck, hit it off well. He shared Karen with Sandy a few times and sometimes just watched them. He watched Karen do everything but fuck her brother and Sandy with his sister and had no problem with it. His only question to Karen was why she never fucked her brother. When she explained that she wanted to make sure he had her pregnant first but they had fucked many times, he was fine with it. They had only been gone 3 months but with all four girls pregnant we didn't want to wait too long to make that long rough trip back.

So now here were the 8 of them heading back to the little valley in two trucks. Jane called home and told them we were coming home early and asked if they needed anything. She didn't tell her dad about Jake yet, just that he was coming back with them. Sandy, June, Cindy and Joe rode in one truck and Karen, Jane, Jake and Chuck rode in the other one. About half way back there was an all out orgy and Karen felt sure enough that she was having Jake's baby that she let her brother fuck her in front of everyone.

12