Hidden Valley Ch. 04

Story Info
The new guys meet more of the women.
5.4k words
4.54
63.9k
11

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: It's a Party

Just as the last of the three were getting out of the shower, Karen, June and Sandy came back from the ranch to get cleaned up for the party. They all showered together to save time. When they came out they sat in Sandy and June's room with Joe. Joe just had to know what they had been doing all day.

June told the story. "Well when we got there they were so excited to see us. They hadn't seen us since the day of our deflowering. Dave Sr picked me up and lowered me on his cock and Rose had Sandy's cock in her pussy yelling, "Give it to me good son." We hadn't even introduced Karen yet. I felt Dave shoot into me and looked to see Sandy slamming his last few strokes before filling Rose's pussy. Once we were finished we introduced Karen who had been watching the whole thing with her mouth open."

"Karen said, "I can't believe how open you all are about having sex with each other."

"Dave came back with, "No sense hiding it everybody knows what's going on and no body cares that it is going on. Every body here is fine with it, you'll learn,"

"Karen had been looking at Dave's cock still wet with our combined juice. I guess she was getting into the sprit of the valley when she dropped to her knees and took Dave's cock in her mouth. Sandy said he had work to catch up on and would leave us with them. I went over to Rose and kissed her hello and we watched Karen bring her husband back to full strength. The boys were out working in the fields and when Sandy caught up with them he would send one at a time back to meet Karen."

"Once Karen had Dave hard again she turned around and asked him if he wanted to try a new one. He jumped at the invitation and was fucking Karen like his life depended on it. While Rose and I watch I asked her if she would mind if I licked my husbands cum from her pussy. She just opened her legs wide and kept watching her husband fucking. After that we sat around talking. I was telling them all about our trip. Dave was asking Karen all kinds of questions".

"Dave Jr was the first of the boys to come in the house. He saw me and picked me up kissing me then he saw Karen. He said, "So this is the new little filly?" He picked her up like a doll and spun her around asking, "Is she as good as she looks Dad?" When he set her back down she jumped around his waist and said, "Why don't you find out for yourself." She empaled herself on his cock and started fucking herself as hard as the father had just fucked her. Dave Jr was taken by surprise but soon got into it and was fucking her back. They went at it for a while and Dave Jr gave one last shove and started filling her pussy. As soon as she felt him start she locked her arms and legs around him so hard I thought she would kill him. As she came she screamed, "OH God I'm going to love this valley!"

"Dave Jr set Karen down and then introduced himself to which Karen replied, "Hi, I'm Karen. Thanks, you're every bit as good as your dad." She turns to Rose and asked, "So you have two more sons?"

"We all laughed and Dave Jr. sat and talked with us shortly then said, "I'd better get back I know my brothers are going to want some of you too."

"Rose and I started fixing lunch but Dave Sr just had to have me one more time before the boys came in for lunch. Dave Sr was just pulling out of my pussy when the back door opened and in walked Sandy, Dave Jr (who winked at Karen), John and James. Karen jumped up yelled, "You must be #2 son and #3 son, hi I'm Karen. I'm new to the valley but I'm learning to love it here."

"We all sat and had lunch. John and James sat on either side of Karen and were playing with her tits and pussy while they ate. Karen was playing with both their cocks. After about an hour Dave, Dave Jr and Sandy got up to leave and go back to work. Karen said, "A month ago I would never let two strange men sit down and just start playing with my tits and pussy. Joe would have killed them for even trying, of course I wouldn't have been naked and playing with their cocks either and my brother wouldn't be at another house fucking as many women as possible trying to get them pregnant. This whole month has been like living a porn movie."

"John told her, "Ever since we came to this valley it has been one long porn movie and this one includes my mother." He pulls his mother to him and sucks on her tits."

"Rose slaps him away playfully and says, "Now stop that you're going to get me all worked up then you'll have to fuck me. I think you both have your hands full as it is and I have work to do so we can go to the party tonight. I want to get pregnant too you know."

"Rose pulled away and the boys went back to Karen. Dave Sr yelled as he went out the door, "Don't you kids be too long. You'll see her again tonight and many times after that."

"June and Rose started cleaning up lunch while Karen just lay back on the table. John got between her legs and James fed her his cock. John laughed and said, "Someone's already been here."

"Karen smiled at him and said, "A couple times, now shut up and fuck me.". A fresh pussy and mouth is something these boys have never seen so it wasn't long before both came filling Karen's mouth and pussy. Much to their surprise when they pulled out of her the only thing she said was "change places!" They had no problem with that and lasted somewhat longer this time."

"They were both just pulling out of Karen when Sandy came through the door and said, "Your dad is looking for you two. Girls we have to go so we can get cleaned up for the party. Some of us have to clean up more than others." Everyone had a good laugh and the three headed for home."

Just as June finished her story Chuck and Jake and Cindy came in to join them. The room was on the second floor and they watched as everyone from town came in. As though she was narrating a story Cindy pointed out to her brother, June and Karen which women each of the guys had fucked that day. She also pointed out the husbands for the guys would know who's wife they had fucked. They all laughed and played as the people arrived. Looking out the window Joe was fucking his sister Karen and Sandy was fucking his sister Cindy. Karen saw the Donslsons walking up to the door. As her brother was banging into her from behind she managed to pant out, "Joe, I want you to make sure you fuck Rose tonight."

Joe would have agreed to anything right then. As much as he loves Cindy there is nothing like his sister's pussy. He screamed as he came inside her, "Yes, oh yes, I'll fuck any one you want me tooooooo!!!" Then he filled her with his baby cream and for the first time all day did not make a baby.

Joan came up stairs to get the guys, well she came to get them all but it was the guys everyone wanted to meet. Of course Karen is going to be a big hit at the party but first they wanted to meet the fathers of their children. Cindy, June and Sandy went down the stairs and everyone cheered and welcomed them home. They were hugging and kissing everybody. There were hands all over their bodies. Most of the time they didn't know or care who was doing what to them. Then the whole room got very still. We turned and Joan was half way down the stairs and had stopped.

Joan had everyone's attention without saying a word. She put Karen in front of her and said, "This is Karen, she is Joe's sister and has come to live in the valley with us. Believe me when I say you will not have a hard time getting to know her, just ask the Donslsons" Karen looked embarrassed as Joan gave her a gentle shove and she came down the stair to Sandy and June. Then all eyes went back up the stairs again.

Joan announced, "And the men of the hour, the fathers of our babies, this is Joe, Jake and Chuck. Girls you'll have to introduce them to your husbands because frankly I don't remember who was fucking who today." She pushed the three guys down into the crowd.

Joe and Jake only had one family to meet and they started with the Wilsons since each one of them was the father of one of their babies. Ross was very happy to meet all of them and thanked them. The guys still could not believe that you knock up a man's whole family and he thanks you. Ross was most interested in Chuck since he was the one who did his wife, Becky.

After that Chuck was passed around like a boy toy. Karen grabbed Joe and brought him over to meet Rose. She introduced him saying, "This is my brother, Joe. I asked him if would be the one to get Rose pregnant, I hope you don't mind."

Being a rancher's wife she looked him over like she was buying cattle, all the while holding his cock in her hand. Finally she said, "I think you made a fine choice for me. He'll give me a good strong son and then we'll all really be family." "Or daughter" Dave threw in.

James stepped up and said, "It'll be good having my child and my mother's child have the same father, it would be like I did them both myself."

Joe sat next to Rose and talked, Karen sat on her brother's lap the way they had been taught with his cock in her pussy. They talked about many things and got to know each other very well. All the while Joe's cock was in Karen's pussy and he's playing with her tits. Joe asked Rose, "Would you like to come up to my room for some private time?"

Rose looked around the room and said, "I've fucked every one here many times and in front of everyone else, but you are right I want this to be different. What I would like is for you to bring your sister out to the ranch tomorrow. I want this to be just a family thing. I want my husband and three boys there when we do it."

Joe kissed Rose and said, "I'd be happy to come out tomorrow but I think I'd better mingle some right now."

Karen started to get up but Rose held her down, "Leave your cock right where it is. I know you are both enjoying it and it looks like Carolin and CiCi have made their choice and I glad to say it was not you so I can keep you here. Boys go help set up the benches I want a good view. Looks like we are going to have a show."

Dave Jr, John and James went to make sure the benches were set up for their mothers viewing. It seems that Carolin and CiCi want to both get pregnant at the same time. Chuck has gotten fond of the older women so he will have Carolin and Jake will do CiCi. Karen whispered something in Rose's ear and Rose got a big smile and just nodded. Next thing Joe knew Karen was getting off his lap and Rose was sitting down. He brought his hands up to play with the older woman tits and they kissed before turning back to watch the show. Karen had taken a place sitting on Dave Sr's lap with his cock nicely in her pussy.

These were the only two women that were going to get pregnant in front of the whole town. Every one was excited. The women lay on the benches head to toe so when Jake and Chuck stood between their legs they were facing each other. The mother and daughter held hands and surprising every one Phillip and Terry stepped up and guided Jake and Chuck's cocks into their wife and sister. There were great cheers as the cocks entered the last fertile pussys in town.

Carolin and CiCi brought their legs up around the guys waist and started pushing them into their pussy. The guys started humping in and out and the crowd chanted, "Go, Go, Go." The two women gripped each others hand hard as their orgasm came over them. Jake was the first to take that final plunge and held his cock deep in Carolin's pussy pumping her full of baby cream. Just seconds later Chuck was doing the same to the daughter. The whole room went wild with cheering and yelling. Everybody was hugging and kissing someone. The husband and brother ate the cream pies then a full Buffett was laid out.

Now that the main event was over, Karen became very popular. She didn't stay on Dave's lap very long. She got pulled out to dance if you can call groping her ass, tits and pussy to music dancing. Every man there got at least a feel of her. Ross Wilson fucked her while she sucked off his son-in law Dick When Ross pulled out of her pussy his daughter Kathy was right there to clean her pussy. While Kathy licked away at her pussy Karen sucked off her other brother Tyler.

Laying on the bench after the wilson family she was approached by the James family. Son Al was busy fucking her pussy while his father Jim had her mouth. Not to be left out mother Betsy and daughter Alison each took one of her tits and started sucking it. When brother Al pulled out sister Alison was right there for the clean up.

Joe went to get his sister off the bench to give her a break. They went with the Thompsons to get some food. As they ate they watch the crowd which was nothing more than a full orgy. Dr Thompson asked Karen if she was ok.

Her response was, "I'm more than ok with it, I'm loving every minute of it. I have never been the center of attention like this. I have never been wanted by so many men, ...... and so many women. I have to say that is new for me." She started stroking Dr Thompson's cock and said, "I haven't had you or Rev Rosswalld yet. I think you are the only two I haven't been with yet."

Dr Thompson turned her head to the crowd and said, "No there is another family and I think they are looking for you. You're going to be living here for a while with Rev Rosswalld next door. We'll have lots of time together."

Just then Phillip and Terry Duncan walked up and took her hands and led her back to the bench. Just like with the James Family, daddy was fucking her mouth and son Terry was in her pussy. This time instead of the women each taking a tit, daughter CiCi was sharing her father's cock with Karen and mother Carolin was licking her clit as her son fucked Karen This really had Karen going and she had two or three orgasms before the guys finally came in her mouth and pussy. Expecting CiCi to finish things off Karen was very surprised when the whole family changed places. Daddy was now fucking her pussy and Terry had his cock in her mouth. Sister CiCi was the one licking Karen's clit as her father fucked Karen. The mother was now sharing her son's cock with Karen.

Another couple orgasms later Karen lay spent on the bench drinking Terry's juice as his father emptied his load into her pussy. When the men pulled out it was both women between her legs licking the cum from both father and son.

The rest of the night was singing and dancing. People were fucking and just playing. Everyone had a great time. Some fell asleep were they were and some went home. All in all it was one of the grandest parties of the last 20 years. Now every woman in town was pregnant except Rose.

The next morning Joan and Cindy Rosswalld fixed a big breakfast for all those that stayed over. Shortly after 10:00, June, Karen, Sandy and Joe headed for the Donalson ranch. Cindy decided to go along also. They were all but skipping as they went. Everyone was so happy. Ever since they got back it has been just wonderful and for Joe and Karen it has been a dream. A wet dream come true where they can not only fuck each other openly but anyone and everyone with out any worries.

When they got to the ranch they found that the family had declare a holiday. All four men were there and the sons came to meet them before they got to the house. They said their mother had been up since early this morning singing and dancing and cooking. She has been so worked up all four of us had to fuck her this morning. She just took a shower to get all cleaned up for you. Then Dave Jr came over to Joe and said, "We understand that with all the women yesterday it was just a wham bam. They just wanted to get pregnant, well so does mom but she is really looking forward to this. We want to make this nice for her, romance her make her feel wanted. When it comes time, make love to her don't just fuck her. When you're done don't jump off her and leave her there, make it good for her."

Joe reassured them saying, "I was hoping for something like that. Yesterday left me feeling, well, rather used. Except for Hope, I could have sent my sperm. I hope if I ever get together with any of them again it will be different."

Dave Jr. said, "They were all excited to be getting babies. That's all they were thinking about yesterday but believe me, I've been with every one of them and they are great lovers. Next time, and there will be many next times, it will be a lot different."

They all went inside and Rose had so much food on the table it was hard to find a place to eat. Joe made it his mission to spend all his time with Rose and he was all over her. Not only with his hands but with his words. He couldn't say enough good things about her and couldn't keep his hands off her. As far as he was concerned she was the only woman there and she was all his.

Now any time you get ten naked people around a table there's going to be a lot of gawking, but this isn't any place this is "Serendipity". That's what they named the valley after the second year. I had to look it up one time and it means, pleasant rewards not sought after, which describes the valley pretty well. So here when you get ten naked people around a table there is groping, fingering playing and kissing, just about anything short of fucking and sucking. That's for after you eat. The food was great, the company fantastic everything was just perfect. The sons jumped up and cleared the table so Rose wouldn't.

Joe was kissing her like teenaged lovers. He was feeling her up telling her how great her tits were, which they were. He was playing with her pussy and none of it was a put on. He enjoyed every minute of it as much as Rose did. Rose has fucked the town and her family for 20 years but this was the most turned on she had been. Joe had made her feel wanted and desired. She couldn't stand it any more and dropped to the floor taking Joe's cock in her mouth.

Joe let her have her way for a while then pulled her up and said, "As wonderful as that feels, and sometime I want you to finish it, but today is your day. You are the main treat." With that he picked her up and sat her on the table. She opened her legs wide and Joe looked at her pussy and said, "That has got to be the most eatable pussy in the world" then he dove between her legs and started licking away. She locked her legs around and lay back on the table. Her ass would come up off the table as Joe ate away.

She must have had four or five orgasms before she yelled, "I want you cock in my mouth, please!!!" Joe got up on the table and brought his cock to her waiting mouth never taking his off her pussy. She was a damn good cocksucker, it must be all that practice over the last 20 years. Soon he raised his head from her pussy and screamed, "Oh God Rose I'm going to cum!" She took his cock farther into her mouth and Joe blasted her mouth full. She never let one drop come from her mouth.

Joe rolled to the side of Rose and lay there petting her pussy and giving it little kisses. He told her, "That was fantastic, Rose. Even my sister can't blow me as good as you just did." He turned around and lay next to Rose. He was now playing with her tits and kissing her lips. He said, "Give me a couple minutes and we'll see about getting you pregnant. Would you mind if we did it a couple times just to make sure. Your pussy was feeling very good last night when you were sitting on my lap."

She grabbed his head and kissed him hard on the lips and said, "You can fuck me anytime, anyplace you want to as often as you want to, just keep wanting to."

"That will never be a problem" he said as he rolled back on top of her. His cock was at the entrance of her pussy and she was wet and he was hard. He whispered in her ear, "Are you ready for me?" Her answer was to wrap her legs around him and pull him into her. He just stayed there balls deep in her pussy and said, "I'll take that as a yes." They both started laughing so hard she almost pushed him back out. Their laughter soon turned to moans as he slowly started sliding in and out of her pussy

12