All Comments on 'Hidden Valley Ch. 04'

by KY ridgerunner

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot, Sexy, & Totally Original!

I really enjoyed this story and am looking forward to as many parts as you can write or whatever new & different idea you may come up with next!...Please make it in the incest category!...maybe futuristic or fantasy, this story gets you thinking in that vein. One thing I wish you had done different in this story, is make it where there was a 6 mo. time period after they reached 18 when they would have had a window of opportunity to be able to procreate, one chance to have at least one child of their own, since the extreme horniness didn't start until then it could be possible that whatever made them sterile didn't start to effect them until then, right? (Just a thought NOT a critism)P.S. In reference to a comment or two on the 1st part about it being too confusing & complicated, causing them to lose the story plot...I thought so at first too, so I printed & reread it and IT MADE PERFECT SENSE! Thanks for your attention to detail, tying up all those loose ends and a GREAT read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a great story

I love it best when a boy sticks his young cock up the hidden valley between his own mother's legs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous