Hidden Valley Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was getting in to it and kept whispering to him, "Faster, harder, fuck me Joe. Fuck me good. Give me your baby then fuck me again." His pace was slowly getting faster and faster until soon they were fucking like mad. She was fucking him as hard as he was fucking her. He said, "Here it comes Rose, here's your baby." He gave one last push and stayed deep in her pussy as he emptied all he had into her. Her pussy was milking his cock as her orgasm over took her. Finally they both fell limp on the table.

They had forgotten all about the many people around them until a great cheer went up. Her husband and all three sons were trying to hug her and kiss her. They were stroking her body from head to toe but Joe was still inside her. His cock was still hard and they looked each other in the eye and Joe winked and softly said, "Round two?" She nodded and they were off again. The four men backed off to give them room and were yelling, "Go for it Mom, Go, Go" They were fucking like mad and both came very soon. The whole concept of what was going on just had Joe so fired up he couldn't hold back if he wanted to. He was fucking a very beautiful woman who was giving him the fucking of his life. His sister and soon to be bride were all watching as were her husband and three sons. It was the most thrilling fuck of his life and he made sure Rose knew it.

They finally got off the table and sat watching Karen, June and Cindy with all the men. The show had them all worked up and they went after each other. Rose was sitting between Joe's legs. He had his arms around her still playing with her tits, he told her, "I just can't get enough of these tits."

She turned her head and kissed him and said, "Play with them all you want I like how it feels." Then she paused for a moment then asked, "You said this was my day right?"

Joe kissed her back and said, "This is all for you what ever you want."

Kissing him between words Rose says: "Well there is one thing I would like. As you can see we have no sisters here. Since we have two sets of brothers and sisters, I would really like to see brother and sister going at it and I'm sure my boys would too. I want to see it all starting with both of you 69ing and then fucking. Would you do that for me?"

"I would love to but they all seem a bit busy right now" was his reply.

Rose said, "that's no problem, after all you did say it was my day." She stood up and clapped her hands to get everyone's attention. She told everyone, "Joe has agreed to do me a special favor, so every body gather around the table. We are going to have a special show." She looked at Joe and waved her hand as if to say, "OK the floor is all yours."

Joe walked over to his sister Karen and took her by the hand, "Rose would like to watch us together if you don't mind." Karen pulled Joe to her and kissed him. Then Joe motioned to Sandy and Cindy, "She wants you two as well. Since they have no sisters they would like to see brothers and sisters together." Joe lay Karen on her back on the table right in front of Rose. He climbed over Karen into a 69. Sandy and Cindy got the idea but Sandy was the one to lay on the table and Cindy got on top of him. Joe started licking his sisters pussy and she started sucking his cock. Rose came over to where Joe was and ran her fingers through his hair saying, "That's good Joe lick you sister's pussy. I hope you gave me a little girl so my sons can do that to their sister." Then she went to Karen and stroked her face as her brother's cock slid in and out of her mouth. She got down close to Karen's face and whispered, "You like sucking your brother don't you?" Karen could only nod. Then Rose said, "Of all the cocks you've sucked the last couple days this is the one you like best isn't it?" Again Karen could only nod. Rose was playing with Karen's tits and said, "With every man in town wanting you, you haven't been able to be with your brother but now you are. He is going to lick you till you scream then he's going to fuck you like he just did me. When he fills your pretty young pussy with his cum I'm going to lick every drop of his brother cun from you pussy. Would you like that?" This time she couldn't even nod, her pussy was humping up into her brother's face and she was sucking his cock like it was the last one on earth. They both exploded and drank the sibling juice that poured from each other.

Rose then went to the other end of the table. Rose ran one hand over Sandy's belly just above where his sister was sucking him. The back of her hand would brush against Cindy's nipples. Her other hand stroked Cindy's back. It would slip over her ass and down to where her brother was licking her pussy. She said, "This is so beautiful. I have watched you both grow from the day you were born. Now here you are on my table pleasing each other as only a brother and sister can. You like your brother's cock in your mouth don't you?" Cindy moaned around her brother's cock. "I want to see your face when your brother fills your pregnant pussy with his cum. I want to see the two of you fucking like only a brother and sister can fuck." Cindy went wild on Sandy's cock and was soon rewarded with his sweet cream. That sent Cindy over the edge and she let lose her own nectar into her brother's mouth." Rose kept stroking them both saying, "Good, good, very good. now fuck him, fuck him twin sister."

Rose came back to Joe and Karen. He was fucking her with him on top. They were kissing madly and he was squeezing her tits. They grabbed each other and exploded together. Rose was so excited she yelled, Yes, yes, fill your pregnant sister with as much as you can. I want to lick every drop from her young pussy. Now fuck her, fuck her fuck her." They both froze in time as his cock emptied into his sister. Then they both fell limp.

Rose looked across them and Sandy was pounding away at his sister doggy style. Rose cheered, "Fuck her Sandy. Fill your sister up. Now Go, Go, Fuck her, fuck her. Fuck your twin sister Sandy fill her up." Sandy gave one last shove and poured out all he had into his sister. "Yes, yes, yes, " Rose clapped. Then true to her word she pushed her baby's father out of the way and dove into Karen's dripping pussy. At the other end of the table Sandy's wife had lost it watching them and dove into her sister-in-law's pussy licking for all she was worth.

Slowly we all got down from the table. Dave Jr. and John and James all picked up their mother and lay her on the table. John and James stood on either side of her and rubbed her belly where the new baby was growing and they sucked on her tits. Dave Sr was at her head and she took his cock in her mouth. Dave Jr stepped up to her open legs and shoved his cock deep in his mother's pussy. She had her four men around her and with all that had gone on so far the two Daves were soon filling her two holes. When they pulled out all the men rotated one place. Now it was her husband and oldest son rubbing her pregnant belly and sucking her tits. Her two youngest sons were now fucking her mouth and pussy.

Joe smiled and said, "I think she is in good hands now."

The five of them slipped out the door without being noticed and left the family fucking on the table. All five walked back home arm in arm, sister, brother, sister, brother and wife. They had been quite most of the way when June looked up at Joe and asked, "Can we have three boys so I can do that?" They all laughed but all in all with last night and today it has been one hell of a party.

12