Hidden Valley Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that, the night was a free for all. Everybody had everybody. There were 6 pussys and only 5 cocks so in addition to having every cock there I also had my share of pussy, mostly freshly fucked pussy.

We still had a month till the big deflowering so we were careful out side the house. Once inside the house it was a month long fuck feast. I almost always had a cock or someone's mouth in or on my pussy. In turn, I was doing the same to every cock and pussy I could find. My sisters and I spent a lot of time with each other's pussy. If one of us got fucked we would bring our freshly fucked pussy back for the other two. The two would go after that pussy like starving pups fighting each other over the last tit. Finally the big day came. The biggest thing it meant to us was we could fuck each other out in the open now.

With 9 boys and 9 girls it was decided to have it over two days with the boys going first on Saturday. The girls didn't want to be left out so they were considered adults for everything except fucking. Today was the birthday of all the kids born after Mom and Dad came back to the valley. So Diana (grandma's daughter) had not been with us for all the sex the last month. The same was true for Josh and Sam Sam. Even though Sam Sam was our age he hadn't been with any of us till now.

The day started with all the naked games that allowed a lot of groping of the new kids. Then the big picnic and when we greeted someone it was now a groping, on their part as well as ours. Now that my sisters and I had access to Josh and Sam Sam, as well as every other man and boy in town, you can be sure one of us had one of their cocks in our hands all morning. Faith, Hope and I are identical twins. Most people could not tell us apart which was fun most of the time. We are very close and never go any where with out each other. So here we are, three very beautiful well developed women. Who do you think is going to be the hit of this weekend?

People we had known all our lives were now playing with our tits and fingering our pussys. The three of us were playing back. Cocks and pussys I had wanted to get my hands on for years were now open to me. I played with every cock and pussy I could get my hands on and I let anyone who wanted to play with me. The only thing that was not allowed was fucking and oral until the parent had started it. I did sneak off and give Adam a blowjob while no one was looking.

The Thompsons were represented by only Karen's son JJ, but the Rosswallds had Cindy's son Josh, Jane's boy Sam Sam, and June's boy Adam. Our two families had 4 out of the 9 boys. After the picnic all the boys were lined up for their first blowjob by their mothers. They all had on the outfits we had made for this day so the mothers could open the package for the whole town to see as if for the first time. It was the first time they would be offered to the town as new fuckable young men.

Even though JJ and Adam had been fucking their mothers for a month they made it look like the first time. When it came to the boys going down on their mothers and then fucking them, you could tell that JJ and Adam were better at it than they should have been. It was a first though. It was the first time they could fuck their mothers in the open with everyone cheering them on. When it was time for the sisters to lick their brothers clean and then their mother Josh had his sister June. As soon as she finished her own son Adam she licked Josh for the first time then went after her mother like she had done many times.

The closest thing JJ, Sam Sam, and Adam had to sisters were the three of us and we jumped right in. We had all sucked JJ and Adam many times this last month but Sam Sam was a new cock for us. My sisters and I each sucked all three cocks so we all had a taste of the new cock without letting on we already had the other ones. It was time for the mothers and I took June, Faith took Cindy which left Jane's new pussy for Hope. Hope not only got the new pussy but was the first of us to taste Sam Sam's cum even if it was from his mother. All around the same thing was going on with mothers and sons, brothers and sisters.

Now the boys were open for everyone and with 25 women they were very busy that night. Of course all the nine of us could do was to play with them while the other women could fuck and suck them. Daddy was to be the second cock in our mouth since we were allowed to be part of our "brothers" ritual. That was in public, now the three of us all got a taste of Sam Sam from the source sometime during the night.

It was a late night by the time all the women had their turn with the nine boys. Then people started falling asleep on the grass under the stars. There was any number of combinations asleep in the grass, husbands and wives, brothers and sisters, mothers with sons fathers with daughters or whole families cuddled together.

I was the first one in town to wake. My sisters were soon to follow. Looking out over the grounds it looked like Jonestown, the day after, except these people all fucked themselves to death. Faith, Hope and I went upstairs of the rec center to put on our virgin outfits for the day. What we came up with was a sheer white collar that tied in the back and looked like the top of a wedding dress. It came down just covering our tits. The bottom was an apron in the shape of a fig leaf, also sheer. None of it hid anything but our fathers could undo the top and show off our tits that everyone had seen for 18 years. Then they could remove the fig leaf to offer what lay beneath. We were all dressed, if you call that dressed when the other girls came up. It seems the nine of us were the early risers not that we were excited about anything.

By now the women were fixing breakfast for all. The nine of us came strutting down the stairs like prom queens to be greeted by cheers from every man woman and child in the town (there were still two that were only 17, Debby and Jason). We served breakfast to our fathers and sat next to them to eat. Faith was with our dad, Rev Rosswalld got me which left Hope with Chuck. Grandpa was with Diana and was very much the proud papa. I can see him there 18 years ago with Mom. Dave Sr & Jr were with Rose's two girls but I have a feeling neither of them are still virgins. I know the girls and like us they all wanted their dad (Dave Sr.) to be their first. The rest of the fathers sat with their daughters soon to be lovers. Again with just our family, Grandma and Mom, we had 4 of the nine girls today.

I had Rev Rosswalld on my right and Grandpa on my left. I know I'm not the only young woman these two have shared over the last 40 years. So I wasn't surprised to feel a hand slip under my top or fig leaf from the right or left and sometimes both. I'm sure the same thing was going on all up and down the long table of 18, 9 men and 9 young women.

Breakfast done and the tables cleared, no one wanted to wait any longer, most of all us. I was between the two most powerful men of the founding fathers. If I couldn't be with my father this was the place to be. Doc (grandpa) and Rev Rosswalld stood to get everyone's attention and there sat little me in my white sheer top and fig leaf apron right between them. Grandpa started the talk, "When we started this tradition 18 years ago I never thought I'd be here today with my own daughter (he put his hand on Diana's shoulder) and one of my grand daughters (he then put his other hand on my shoulder, not Faith or Hope but mine) to bring them into the loving arms of our town."

Rev Rosswalld took over with his hands on me and my sister Hope, "Those of us that have been asked to stand in as fathers could not be prouder of these women. Today these women become a part of our town's history and we welcome them as adult women and lovers." He pulled me to my feet and stood behind me. I never thought that having Rev Rosswalld as my stand in father meant I would start this whole thing off but here I was. At first I was standing facing him. He smiled at me and pulled me to him and kissed me as a lover. I could hear hollering and cheering. I looked down the line and one by one fathers were pulling their daughters up for a long wet lovers kiss. For most of them it was their first real lovers kiss and I tried to pretend it was mine.

He broke the kiss and turned me around facing the crowd. He untied my top and let it fall exposing my tits to everyone. They all acted like they had never seen a naked set of tits before. This struck me funny since everyone out there was more naked than I was. Everyone out there had watched my tits grow and develop over the last 18 years but now they made me feel like they were the most perfect set of tits in the world. One by one tops came off and each set of exposed tits got the same reaction as mine until we all stood topless before the cheering crowd.

Rev Rosswalld massaged and played with my tits and nipples so softly and gently. He treated my tits like his were the first hands to ever touch them. It felt wonderful, not like the last 24 hours where every hand and set of lips in town had groped, manhandled, massaged, played with and sucked on my tits. I was hearing moans from all the girls as their fathers did the same to them. The room was silent as they watched our tits being played with and all that could be heard were the soft moans of the girls, mine included.

If you think the crowd went wild over my tits, what came next brought the house down. Rev Rosswalld slowly let his hands slide down my body. He tugged on the string holding my fig leaf apron and let it fall. All eyes were on my pussy and there was not a sound. Rev Rosswalld reached around from behind me and massaged my mound. I was dripping wet and lay my head back on his chest. His hands came down to grip my legs on either side of my pussy. In one grand move he pulled my legs up, my arms flew around his head and we kissed as he pulled my pussy wide open for the whole town to see. I thought the roof was going to come off from the noise of the crowd.

He lowered me down and I kept going down till I was on my knees in front of his very hard cock. It was like a dance step we had rehearsed many times. When I took his cock in my mouth the crowd again went wild. At that moment every girl in the line attacked her fathers cock like a pack of guard dogs given the command to kill. Now it was the fathers moans, groans and screams of declaration, "Oh God Baby" that could be heard even over the cheering crowd. I didn't bother pretending it was my first. I wanted to give him the best blowjob I could. I wanted him to remember this blowjob for a long time.

His was the oldest cock I had ever had in my mouth but it was the hardest sweetest cock I had ever had. Except for the nine of us this cock had been in every woman's mouth in town and now it was all mine. He was already leaking a lot of precum and I knew I would soon taste what every other woman in town had been drinking for the last 20-40 years, including my own mother and grand mother. Without warning he exploded in my mouth and I smiled thinking I was drinking part of our history. I knew at that moment I was a full fledged member of the town drinking the juice of our founding father. I licked and sucked every drop I could get from his cock. Even as it softened in my mouth I would not let it go.

Finally he pulled me to my feet making me release his cock. He pulled me to him so hard I thought I would go inside him. He kissed me hard and was panting, then whispered in my ear, "God, girl you're better than your mother or your grand mother. That was fantastic. Now it's my turn to taste your sweet, but not so virgin, pussy." A look of shock came over my face knowing he knew but he smiled and everything was alright. He lay me back on the table and was soon licking away at my, as he put it not so virgin pussy. He could eat a pussy better than any woman in the place.

My orgasm started as soon as I felt his mouth on my pussy. Then I just kept coming and coming. Each one getting bigger than the last. I assumed all the fathers were doing the same to their daughters. I didn't know for sure. I couldn't hear them or see them. All I could see, hear, feel, all that I was aware of was this wonderful man licking my pussy. I have been licked many times in this last month by men and women but no one made me feel the way this man did. Finally I couldn't stand it any more and grabbed his head and rammed his mouth into my pussy as hard as I could and started filling his mouth with ever ounce of my woman nectar. I fell totally limp on the table. It was a while before I realized other people were still at it. I could see light, I could hear moans, I could feel ...... OH GOD NO HE IS STILL EATING ME!!!! I pushed him away and for the first time in my life pulled my legs tightly together to keep him from getting to me. I looked down and his head was resting on my tightly closed knees. He looked at me, smiled, licked his lips and said, "You even taste better than they do."

A thought came to me that both scared me and excited me. This man who almost drowned me when he came in my mouth and brought me to the point of blacking out three times with his own mouth was now about to fuck me. Just as these thoughts were going through my mind Mom came to join us. She said, "We didn't think it fair for Faith to have both parents so I came to join you." She turned and kissed Rev Rosswalld. She had one hand on my pussy and the other on his rock hard cock. I was pleased to think that eating me did that to Rev Rosswalld. I heard her say to Rev Rosswalld, "Well, is she everything I said she was? Since she couldn't be with her father I wanted her to be with the best because she is the best."

Rev Rosswalld was petting my pussy with mom and said, "She is all that and more. If her pussy is half as good as her mouth I'm in for a hell of a ride. She has the best mouth and sweetest tasting pussy I have ever been with, even better than you or your mother."

I was busting with pride. Rev Rosswalld stood and moved between my legs. Mom held his cock and my pussy. The crowd got very silent waiting for Rev Rosswalld and me to start the "main event" Mom brought his cock just inside my pussy as if I still had my hymen. I looked down the line and all the fathers were doing the same with their wives and daughters. Cindy Rosswalld was with my father and Faith. Chuck's wife CiCi was with Chuck and Hope. I knew when Rev Rosswalld pushed into me would be the signal for the other eight girls to lose their cherry.

Mom kissed my lips and I felt her hand let go of his cock. A moment later he gave one mighty shove but I felt every inch slide into my pussy as if in slow motion. My eyes and ears quit working, I could not see or hear anything. All I could do was feel, and I felt this massive cock deep in my pussy. Another trait of the valley was that all the men had nice solid 8" cocks but Rev Rosswalld had more than that when he came to the valley. How much bigger and thicker I don't know. I know my mouth had never had that much cock and now my pussy was as tight and full as any virgin.

Mom's hand came back to my pussy and she could feel his cock going in and out of me. Her finger found my clit and started playing with it. I didn't need any more stimulation his cock was more than enough. I could feel myself grunting but no sound came out. I was building quickly to the most powerful orgasm of my life. Then I heard a whispered voice, "Since you arranged for all my daughters to have their father first I wanted this to be special for you. I wanted this to be a day you will always remember. I wanted you to have the best fuck ever on your deflowering day. Is it good baby?" All this time this big beautiful cock was fucking me. His cock was getting even bigger inside of me. I knew he was close, I was close. I pulled mom to me and kissed her with everything I had. Then I pulled her up on the table with me. This was to be just fathers and daughters but I wanted mom too. I pulled her leg over my face and dove into her pussy like never before. Suddenly my ears opened up and I was screaming into mom's pussy, she was screaming and Rev Rosswalld was yelling he was cuming. When he shot off deep in my pussy my own orgasm exploded so hard I came up off the table bringing my mother up with me. Then the three of us fell together in one big heep. To say this was a special day would be the understatement of all understatements.

Mom was as spent as I was but did her duty. She rolled over and licked our juice off Rev Rosswalld's cock then gently licked all his cream from my pussy. Now it was the brother's turn. When I looked up it was Sam Sam standing between my legs. Even though I didn't lose my cherry to dad today it was a day of first. Sam Sam was the only one of the boys acting as our brothers that none of us had fucked yet. He was standing there holding his hard 8" cock at my pussy. The three of us must have put on some show. Sam Sam said that when he saw how wild I was with Rev Rosswalld he had to be next. I knew he would not fill me as Rev Rosswalld did, no man it town could, but I had wanted him for so long. Having him before either of my sisters made it that much better. He was still talking about wanting me and all that when I put my legs around him and pulled. He was balls deep in my pussy before he knew it. I threw my arms around him and said, "Shut up and fuck me!"

I know he had lots of pussy the day before and both my sisters and I had sucked him off even though we weren't supposed to. His cock started going in and out of me like it was his first one and he couldn't control it. He didn't fill my stretched out pussy but his want and desire for me had me cuming in no time. He shot his load quickly but I was already cuming. He did fill my pussy with as much cream and then started kissing me all over with his cock still in me. We were kissing and hugging like sex starved virgins and he started to grow again inside me. When he realized he was fully hard again he looked in my eyes with a surprised and questioning look. I just smiled and winked and we were fucking like mad again.

After the brothers were finished with their sisters it was time for the receiving line. There were too many of us and too many that wanted us to set up the receiving line so the nine of us started table hoping. We would go from one table to the next with couples, brothers sisters, families, who ever wanted us and most all did. The last table I came to, there was dad sitting with my two sisters who had already made the rounds. I came and sat on his lap and his cock slipped into my well fucked pussy. He asked me the dumbest question, "Did you have a good day?"

I kissed him and gave him the answer he most wanted to hear, "Ending it with your cock in my pussy makes it a perfect day."

We had all fucked right through lunch and it was now sun set. The women, on wobbly legs, were setting out diner. Every one was so fucked out there was only light petting going on. As we all ate the big question now was, "Will there be another quest?"

12