Hidden Valley Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the midst of all the fucking Susan woke up. She looked around at everyone fucking and said, "What's going on? What's everyone doing? Mom are you...."

"No baby I'm not" came her mother's voice from between her legs. Susan look down and Alison was still sitting on Bob's lap. She opened her legs wide and said, "His cock isn't even in me we were waiting for you." Susan looked and Bob's cock was hard and laying against the outside of Alison's pussy. Alison was stroking Bob and pushing his cock hard against her pussy. As Alison stroked Bob she said to her daughter, "I wouldn't leave you out. I want you to be as much a part of my getting pregnant as I was for you."

While the rest of us were getting our pussys pounded Susan slid off the table and sat on the floor between her mother and Bob's legs. She looked up at her mother and said, "We'll have to find some special way to get you pregnant." She started licking her mother's pussy and Bob's cock at the same time.

All the women had several orgasms each and one by one the men started shooting. Al shot his load into Donna first with both of them screaming. Next was Terry filling Mary and just as they started Daryl started filling my pussy as well. When we all came down we noticed Susan licking away. She had brought her mother to two orgasms and Bob was ready to blow. Just before he started Susan took his whole cock in her mouth and Bob filled it over and over with her mother's pussy still right in her face. When Susan had all Bob was going to give she sat back letting his cock go. Alison reached down and wiped some of Bob's cum off Susan's cheek. As she licked her fingers she said, "I hope you didn't take it all. I still want my baby."

Susan reached out for Bob's cock which was again rubbing against the outside of her mother's pussy. He was still very hard and Susan pushed it against Alison's pussy causing Alison to moan. Susan looked up at her mother and said, "I don't think there is any problem, Bob seems more than ready." She looked at Bob's cock and her mother's pussy and said, "I know how you're going to get pregnant and everyone in the room is going to help."

Susan stood up and looking around the room said, "All four of you guys are going to fuck mom while she eats your wife's pussy. Since we want to make sure Bob's cum has no problem getting in her, he and Joy will go first." Susan had me get up on the table and brought her mother over and had her bend over the table so her face was in my pussy and her ass and pussy were wide open. Bob took his place behind Alison.

We were all set to go. Susan told Mary she could go with Alison's husband Terry. Betsy was feeling left out when Susan led her over to where Bob was getting ready to fuck Alison. Susan told her, "When Bob is done fucking mom his cock is going to need cleaning." She runs her hand over her mother's ass and down to her pussy. Susan slides two fingers into her mother's pussy. She brings her fingers to Betsy's lips and says, "Mom won't be able to hold all four loads in her pussy so someone needs to lick all the cum up between fucks. You get to eat every mans cum from mom's pussy. Do you think you can handle that?"

Betsy sucked Susan's fingers clean then looked up at her and said, "Four loads of hot sweet cum from your mother's tasty pussy and four cocks to suck on, Hell Yes, I can handle that."

Susan took Bob's cock and teased her mother's pussy just like her mother had done to her. She kissed her mother and said, "It's time. You're going to get a baby and I'm going to have a little brother or sister."

The whole idea must have set Alison off. She dove into my pussy like a crazy woman. From her mouth on my pussy I knew the moment Bob entered her pussy. She went after my pussy with even more energy. I thought she was going to crawl right inside me. I started cuming the moment Bob slipped inside Alison's pussy and the way she was eating me it was not going to stop. Bob gave his final thrust and drove Alison's face deep in my pussy. Alison stopped dead and I knew Bob was pumping her full of his baby cream. Bob reached for me and I pulled away from Alison's mouth. She had stopped eating me and just lay there with her mouth open and her tongue out as if I was still there. Bob held me tight as we kissed and made another baby.

Bob knows he is free to fuck any one any time just as I will but for some reason when he was making a baby for someone he had to have me as part of it. Mary caught him by surprise. I thought his making "us" a part of the baby making was a very loving thing to do. I don't know how to describe what it was like but as much as I could I was making these women pregnant with him. As he pulled out of Alison I wrapped my legs around him and we kissed like never before. I felt like I was so much a part of him that I didn't know where he stopped and I started. We were truly one with each other.

I was so lost in our loving embrace I hadn't noticed Betsy's head rubbing my ass as she sucked Bob's cock clean. When we both became aware of it Bob and I both laughed so hard we fell to the floor and Betsy went right to Alison's pussy. She licked every ounce of Bob's cream from Alison's pussy and Alison still hadn't moved. She still had her tongue out licking a pussy that wasn't there any more.

Susan must have been very turned on by all this as she was quick to take my place on the table. She grabbed her mother's head bringing her out of her trance. Susan shoved her mother's face into her pussy yelling, "Come on Mom, lick my pregnant pussy while my husband fucks your hot wet pregnant pussy!" Daryl pushed Betsy out of the way and rammed his cock deep in Alison's pussy. He pounded her pussy like an animal. Alison came to with her face in her daughter's pussy and a cock slamming her own pussy. She went after her daughter so hard she almost pushed her off the table.

Bob's cock was somehow still hard and I sat down on him on the chair. We watched the animalistic fucking going on before us. I could hear everyone cheering and yelling. It hit me that Bob's cock had been in every pussy there except Betsy's and this was the first time all night it was in mine. Of course every cock there had been in my pussy tonight but this one felt the best. I was very happy to just sit there on Bob's cock and watch the rest of the night.

Susan and Alison held each other to keep Susan from going off the table. Donna was behind Susan just in case. Daryl was pounding his mother-in-law so hard her feet were coming off the floor. Susan was screaming her orgasms. When Daryl yelled that he was cuming and gave that last push he moved the table as he pumped Alison full. Now we're talking a 10' round solid oak table. Donna caught Susan as she and Alison both let go. Daryl wrapped his arms around Alison and held her tight as his cock pumped his cream into her. He fell back pulling his cock from Alison's pussy. Al caught him and sat him in a chair. Before Daryl even got to the chair Betsy was all over his cock.

Betsy turned her attention back to Alison's pussy for her second load. Alison was begging for some time to rest before the last two. Susan helped her mother off the table and on to Daryl's lap and his now soft cock. Donna said, "You're not the only ones that need a break after that. That's going to be a hard act to follow."

Now that every woman in town was pregnant that wanted to be our work was done. Hugs and kisses all around with a lot of groping. Bob and i said our goodbyes and went back to our own home. They didn't need us for the last two rounds.

12