All Comments on 'Hide and Seek Ch. 04'

by ChinaDolly

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you for continuing this story.

Whether or not it is in the 'right' category is, to be quite honest, of little interest to me. I found this piece of work fascinating, convoluted and enigmatic - I really do hope things will become clearer as the plot develops; everything is so inchoate at present.

I would be happy to write to you directly if you so wish - a word here would be enough; I don't have the space, in Public Comments, to say what I would like to about this story and your writing. I have given 5 *s for this because I know it is an excellent, if slippery tale to get to grips with. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More

More please i love this stoire!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More!

I was very excited to see that you had added another chapter to this series. I can't wait to read what happens next. I hope another chapter to this series and Morgan's Nightmare will be added very quickly.

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18almost 13 years ago
MORE!

I know I'm delayed in writing this but, better now then never lol.

PLEASE post another chapter soon!!!! I need more!!!!

And I'm sure you might hear this from another person or more but, please make the chapters a bit longer? lol it's just really good and then it ends quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hmmm

Great start, but one page chapters are exceedingly annoying. Stop trying to milk what is shaping up to be a brilliant story, your readers patience is not infinate.

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 12 years ago
More?

Will you be posting another chapter soon? I hope really soon?

I forgot the name of this story so I went through the entire non-conscent list...to realized it was in BDSM =) hahaha

But sooo glad I found it again!

I hope you'll be posting soon! :)

bagsybagsyover 12 years ago
BRILLIANT

please post another chapter soon.

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 12 years ago
Hey! :)

When will you be adding another chapter???

I LOVE this story so far and I can't wait for you to continue with it! :) Please let us know or submit another chapter :) I'm soo curious to see what he'll do to her, once he arrives in the tent :)

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 12 years ago
Hey! :)

Hey!!!!!!!!

When are you going to submit another chapter? I would LOVEEE to read the next chapter! :) I've been a good girl and checking everyone week if you posted another chapter. Please let us know when you will :)

Oh...this goes for your other story as well :) hahahaha LOVE them both! :)

opaloutcastopaloutcastover 12 years ago
continue!

please continue this story, I am really into it and really want to continue reading it :P

soninhosoninhoover 12 years ago
please continue

the story is very intresting and i would like to know what is going to happen next

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyover 12 years ago
Confused

Are you working with Darknight on this series? Is this Mikhail the same one from the 'Enslaved to the Mob' story? Both your stories remain unfinished, which is really frustrating. Do you plan to finish this story?

LustybritchesLustybritchesover 10 years ago

can u make the chapters longer than one page

Flawless69BeautyFlawless69Beautyover 9 years ago
Please continue!

I love the flow of your writing on this story as well as that other story you have written as well. Please please please continue on both! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Need more and longer chapters please and you related a fair bit from previous chap at the start of this one :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please continue!! I want to know what happens. Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Still not plausible

She’s supposed to be US military, her child wouldn’t be sent overseas even on the request of his grandfather. She’s MIA, to send her child to the country where she went missing, uh no. It’s obvious that the child would be used as leverage against her for information.

There would be all kinds of hurdles including paternity tests. Unless this remains non consent all the way through are we supposed to believe that she would fall for Mr magic cock, drug lord, scum of the earth. Her only option is to play along and kill him then escape with the boy when she has a chance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous