All Comments on 'High-Class Hooker'

by Sid_Silver

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot

Please keep the story going.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Sick

This story turned my stomach...

mentalmanmentalmanover 12 years ago
Very good

I liked it... short, but hot in it's own way. Love confident, mature women and his mom was all that... proud of her skills. Nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Short

I would like to see a follow up story about what happened when he finally got his nerve up ....

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Respect?

His mother has lost his respect. The fabric of their relationship has been tarnished forever. He now sees what kind of slut bitch his mother really is. I would maintain a distant non sexual relationship with her long enough to finish school or join the military. I would have her deposit my dad's social security check directly into my checking account and get a job so that I would gain some economic independence. Once I left, she would never hear from me again. She could take her money and shove it up her whoring ass. I hope there is another part to this story where the son does exactly that. It's not the incest that bothers me. It's the mother's fucked up attitude that has me so irritated.

William smythWilliam smythover 12 years ago
Well done!

Exactly the type of short, well written erotica I enjoy. The ending opened the way to a sequel which I hope will be forthcoming soon.

Cool it Hawkeye, it's only fiction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it, but maybe you could switch it up

I love the story! But I wish you would have let Sid move out the house, and then his mother is sad and shocked that he actually left. She tries to find out where he's and finds out that he's doing great for himself and is very successful at any job you want to give him and married. Then she continually tries to reach put to him and he constantly rejects because he is still hurt, but she stays persistent. She decides she's jealous and eventually she takes him. She gives up her life and comes to live with him as his wife and lover. The ex-wife becomes their servant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I liked it but...

I wouldn't have stopped there. Just when you got my interest you ended it. If you wrote more with detail and build up about the following with this part (not as a second part) I might have given you 5 stars. Or if you pay me 50 or 500 as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
diction

It seems to me that you think of the mother favorably. She seems sympathetic to me. I like her. So if you feel that way banish words like "smirk" and "snicker" from your vocabulary if you are describing people you like. Look up the words. Get a dictionary if you don't have one. Don't use words that contradict the good feelings you seem to want us to have about her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
an excellent story!

This a fine story of son and mother messing around. Mom takes dick all the time, so why shouldn't she take her own boy's fine young prick in her mouth and eventually up her cunt? Boys always love to blow their balls in their mommy, and nowadays more and more boys are doing what comes naturally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A better story

For a counterpoint story about a whore mother I recommend "Anna's Love" by author Starlight.

At least the ending will make you feel better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story

This has potential. The beginning is great and I like the confrontation, but the transition to the blowjob is a little fast, something like this, should develop over days not minutes. It doesn't seem believable, within the universe of the story, that the mom would take on the son just like that, an act that she has to know will change their relationship in a major way. Good story though. I'd like to read more about these two characters. Very sexy set up with lots of potential.

MrLurkerMrLurkerover 12 years ago

I'm think the author was going for a fun loving

carefree point of view for the mother here, but

didn't succeed in telling it right.

If maybe she had a little to much to drink, or

she came home from having a really, really bad

night with customers that were total dicks etc etc.

Then it would explain her response to the

situation. Returning severe disrespect with disrespect.

If however the author did intend to describe her

as it came out and this is how she always is.

Then the story title needs to be changed to

"No Class over paid Sociopathic Gold Digging Heartless Bitch."

In which case a previous commenter is absolutely

right and this good hearted son need's to get as

far away from this toxic psycho slut asap.

CWR2014CWR2014over 12 years ago
Nice Start

I would like to hear the rest of the story it sounds interesting. Thanks for the time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Need More Chapters

The story has great potential and it needs more chapters. Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

Good work - well written, nice build up. Any chance of more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a Damn Tease

This could have been a great story. Maybe a really great story. But as it is, it’s just a tease. Just a flash with no bang. It’s like watching a thirty second trailer of a movie that you just know is going to be a blockbuster, and then never seeing the movie. What a freakin letdown. What a bummer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
That's a real Picasso on the wall over there

That's when I stopped reading. Seriously? Why do authors on Lit think that prostitutes are millionaires? 99.99% of prostitutes can barely afford to keep the lights on, and this one can buy expensive artwork? Is her pussy made of gold? Even high end escorts making a comfortable living don't have that kind of lifestyle. She must be fucking 24 hours a day, even in her sleep, with a nonstop line of customers stretching into the next state! And her son's school buddies can afford this one in a million hooker? Try again.

Cuckysubby47Cuckysubby47almost 2 years ago

Great story..i have read this atleast 20 times.. really amazing contents.. especially the dominant mom is such a turn on ..always fantasise what would have happened next...can u pls continue this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was good. Just jumped into the blowjob too quickly. I like stories that draw it out. Like to be teased. But good story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

A good story. It is a shame that mother/son never talked to each other. I can only imagine how the son felt and the way he found out about his mother. From the mother's viewpoint, she did everything in her power to raise her son by herself. To give him everything but the truth about her employment. Psychologically, I do not know how she could tell him. It is a shame the author did not develop this story to completion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous