All Comments on 'High Price of Friendship'

by guyinsd

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Fucking price of GARBAGE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
well gee

what did she expect..as far as Darius is concerned if I was him id be concerned about bills. And obviously lawsuits. I fear when all is said and done. he may have got one piece of pussy off Kerri. But he's going to end up being the one fucked. As for Jason. he'll get back money and will probably end up with everything Darius ever makes not counting his child support.. Still a zero for a fucked up no erotic story

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

Jen can't put all the blame on the assholes Darius and Kerri. Jen definitely didn't love her husband since she was so willingly to destroy her marriage over some threesome with a so called friend that kicked her to the curb when she didn't get her way.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 11 years ago
Good first story

The plot was to thick. It was clear from the start that all would turn to shit. Hence no suspense. Had the husbands been indifferent friends, had there been a fair chance she would get away with it, the story would have been better. The rest I would still work: she's pregnant, oops false pregnancy, then she's preggers, but who's the dad. You might have milked the threesome husbands telling of the story, he could either want one too, or be disgusted. Suspense ends, the right husband is the father. She's home safe, when he overhears the other woman trying to talk his wife into another threesome, and the shit storm coms. Write about the shit storm, it's great drama...you chickened out on this story and missed a good opportunity.

So wonderful concept, but IMO better .with more subtlety.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Couldn't even finish this story

It's absolutely ridiculous to imagine a best friend coercing another into a threeway in this manner. I had to stop reading at the very beginning, so I don't even know if the sex was well-written. Not a good premise for a story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
you sick fuck

you think this is erotic ? a herd of little cripples fuck up the life of a kid for fun ? and the black bastard is even laughing . you should really be neutered so your genes die out.

malizlatomalizlatoabout 11 years ago
it's interesting how

it's interesting how author is manipulating with the votes.....hahahah...story probably has a mark of 2...maybe 3 and yet he's keeping it at 5.....lol....dumbass

mr_ed_saysmr_ed_saysabout 11 years ago

While I agree that it is a painful story, about some mean people, still it is interesting. People manipulate other people all the time and in a hurtful way. I think it is a good first effort.

One suggestion: I agree with the comment about drawing out the tension more, a little too obvious from the beginning, --so that is something you could think about in the future.

I hope you continue to write.

There could be another interesting sequel (for you or someone else) where some of the consequences rebound on Kerri and Darius for their actions.

Ducky7Ducky7about 11 years ago
Very sad story. Jen was played

Well I hope Jason gets revenge on Kerri and Darius. Like death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best friends?

Best friends simply don't treat people this way. If you have a best friend!

Darius is a sick bastard. The fact he is black is simply a red herring to the ending. If he'd been white no one would ever know. Juvenile plot device. Really poorly written. No real understanding of relationships and true emotion.

Just not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
1*

First story? Make it your last.

DebbieXDebbieXabout 11 years ago
Payback

Sadly, yours was a crap story but perhaps you can fix it. Jen gives the baby up for adoption, Kerri can't have kids and Dariusgets an std from one of his other whores and goes sterile and Jason he wins a mega lottery worth hundreds of millions. As for Jenn she moves on.

Bev59Bev59about 11 years ago
Keep at it

Good first start, keep it up

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 11 years ago
NOT bad

always good to read about a white wife geting black cock it is so wonderful

try again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Typical nigger bullshit

Some friend, all he wanted was to fuck over a white guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
so wrong

Well no suprise , hate to see how anger AND the rest can turn the world to Hell. No wonder the world is so messed up today. if you think that is hot then you have some issues .

IronDragonIronDragonabout 11 years ago
I hate to see the bad guy win.

That's what happened here. Darius was an asshole, and his wife was no better. Jason didn't deserve what they did to him. His wife was messed up too. I had to give you 1 star for the messed up story. There was no love here. Just a plan by a vindictive son of a bitch to fuck with a guy who didn't deserve it, and basically guilt tripping his wife into the threesome. Jen should have stood up for her husband and marriage, imo. No friendship is worth that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WTF...STUPID AND A WASTE

You have talent as a writer, but your imagination is bad. This entire story never made sense. Friend calls in old favor, friend pouts and acts like a baby, other friend finds out she is pregnant so she then does the one thing all new mothers do; find the first big dick and screw it. Try real life...girls screws black dick, gets knocked up, loses husband, gives baby up for adoption, baby goes on welfare, kid grows up, stays on welfare and in the foster care system, kid join gang, sells drugs, gets shot and dies. Darius is a lazy bum gets fired and loses wife to a rich white guy with a small dick but HUGE bankroll, maybe even Jason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Stupid

Now do the follow up where her husband leaves her, and everyone knows what an idiotic moron she is, and tell how her wonderful friendship with Kerri is so worth it and how Darius makes it all better.

nakdsubnakdsubabout 11 years ago
Well...

As far as the writing style goes, I usually like more dialogue, but it was okay. The content however left a lot to be desired. At first I thought you were copying the story. I wrote several months ago about a woman who was asked to be part of a threesome for her girlfriend's husband's birthday. My story did not go in the same direction as yours though.

I think you need to flesh out your story line more as well as you characters. It's tough to write a good story in a single page. Next time take more time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

One hopes you continue this story with Jason carefully planning his revenge. He gets Darius, Kerry, and Jen together and puts drugs into their drinks to knock them out. When they wake up they are all tied up. He makes Darius and Jen watch while he fuck Kerry in her mouth, cunt and asshole. then he makes Jen suck Kerry's shit off of his cock and Darius suck his sperm out of Kerry's fuck hole. Then he makes Kerry and Jen watch as he cuts oof Darius's cock and balls and stuff them into Jens mouth. He would kill the bastard nigger baby in front of them, then douse them in gasoline, light them on fire and watch them and the house burn to the ground. Revenge would be so sweet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
writing ok, story, one of the worst on this site.

It is completely 100% IDIOTIC. If this is the best you can do creating an erotic story, then you certainly should pack it in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what has friendship got to do with destroying your marriage

disrespect, betrayal, cheating, adultry, immorality, medical risk, low value of self worth, how stupid could one woman be? Let her get pregnant, divorced, and on welfare rolls.

cuteButSexy218cuteButSexy218about 11 years ago
LOL!

I like it, I was really happy with the ending. Great Job :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
just a cheating whore

she deserved to be left alone for being a total idiot and whore.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
I would have had Jen fuck her friends huband again and again

If he was huge, then he had to have stretched out her pussy. He would have got her hooked on real man cock You seemed to gloss over the hot sex of the threesome and that Jen is also bi and enjoys licking her friends pussy, kissing her tits, and kissing her. Not to mention the huge cock husband exploring places in her pussy no one had ever been.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago
Touche

She got just exactly what she deserved.. HAPPY TRAILS.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I see...

a nigger who's going to die of lead poisoning not too long from now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WHY SHOULD IT MATTER.

I NOTICE IN MOST OF THE STORIES ON THIS SITE. THAT YOU WHITE BOYS

LIKE WATCHING YOUR WOMEN GET FUCK. IT ONLY BECOME A PROBLEM

IF IT A BOTHER. WE ONLY TAKE WHAT IS OFFER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Based on your eloquent HOOD RAT blurb below, like many other "brothers" you didn't take your offer of education. And what is it with the "brothers" fixation on white women? Is that some kind of self perceived reparation entitlement? Most of our ancestors hated slavery and everything about it. And please stop pretending that there's some ethnic endowment blessing, modern medicine lays out some strong facts about your sickle dick priapism blessing. Who wants a huge pecker that never gets very hard because of a sickle cell induced megalophallus curse? Lucky for you and your "brothers", there's lots of stupid white women. And only an ignorant hood rat would be happy about putting another "black spot" on society.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Coal burner: Burnt. Darius better grow eyes in the back of his head...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too bad you didn't take an education offer. That's what you black boys like.

6King6King2 months ago

No better way to out a whore than to have her pop out a baby hood rat. Turbo divorce!

6King6King8 days ago

Someone please FTDS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous