High Priced Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, we are gonna go upstairs for awhile. You sit tight and not go anywhere." said Krista.

With my wrists and ankles cuffed, this fact could have been obvious to a 3 year old. The bed beside mine was now occupied by a man in his early 50's and a slender and semi attractive blond who was no older than 35. Her husband as well as 2 other couples were watching the missionary style fucking unfold. It was at this point that a rather buxom and very topless brunette walked by my bed. We exchanged hi's before she sat on my bed. Her name was Brenda, and appeared to be in her early to mid 40's. We talked casually about my predicament and my infidelities that had brought the wrath of Krista upon me. She was slightly plumb and had a larger than average nose, so her 37 inch knockers were easily her most attractive feature. After about 10 minutes of conversation, I decided to take a risk which I would later regret.

"Would you mine doing me a huge favor?" I asked.

"I guess that would depend. What do you you want?

"I have gone 6 months without an orgasm. I would deeply appreciate it if you would jerk my cock with your hand and l let me come."

"I don't think your wife would like that. I mean you did cheat on her at least twice. In fact, all the girls here were given instructions from Sonya not to hook up with you or give you a blowjob or anything like that."

"How about fisting my cock out of sheer mercy. You have no idea the kind of teasing that Krista puts my thru at home. I have to take Advil to lessen the pain in my cocks and balls."

"I'm sorry. I can't. Rules are rules. They might not let me come back here if I break one of the rules."

"About if I give you $200. All you have to do is to jerk me off and then clean me up with a bath cloth or something."

"Do I look like a hooker to you! Wait till your wife hears about this."

Brenda walked off in a huff and began climbing the staircase to the main level.

'Wait. I'm sorry. I was out of line. Please don't tell Krista. I am begging you."

It was too late; she had disappeared up the staircase. When Krista heard about this, she was going to hit the roof. My mind began racing as to the implications of my boneheaded request. At the time, it seemed like a logical question to ask. I was incredibly desperate to have some sort of orgasm, and my brain was now obviously lodged in my groin - as it had been for the past 6 months. After about another 15 minutes, I saw Krista coming down the stairs. Surprisingly, about a half a dozen couples followed Krista over to my bed. Unfortunately, Brenda and her husband were in this small group.

"Brenda tells me that you offered her $200 for a hand job. Is that true, and don't you dare lie to me." asked Krista.

"Yes it's true. I'm desperate, and my nuts are about to pop."

Well, that may be true, but prostitution is illegal in all states but Nevada, and this is not Nevada. You have cheated on me at least twice and now you offer money to a girl for sex. I am going to have to let you go another 6 months without an orgasm. So your looking at next November before you get out of that cock cage." said Krista.

"Krista, I can't last until next May much less until almost the end of next year." I pleaded.

It was at this point that Gina pulled Krista aside and they huddled near the big screen plasma TV for about 5 minutes. Krista soon walked back to me and the group of people gathered around my bed.

"Clark, this may be your lucky night. We can eliminate those extra 6 months which I just added if you agree to participate in some more sex games tonight." said Krista.

"What choice do I have? You have me tied up like a pig."

"You have gotta be OK with these sex games. We have some rather embarrassing and downright kinky stuff planned for you." said Krista.

"Embarrassing? Krista, I think that you have cornered the market on embarrassment. There is no way that I can go another full year in this cock cage, so whatever you have planned, do it and get it over with so that we can go home."

At this point, I noticed that Sonya was walking down the stairs with 2 large towels. She brought the towels to our bed and handed one to Krista and one to Gina. Wearing only a pair of blue panties and high heels, Sonya walked back up the stairs to the main floor.

"OK, we're going to place these towels under you, so raise your butt up a little." stated Krista.

After following these instructions, Krista and Gina also worked a towel under my back. It was obvious that the towels were placed beneath me to protect the satin sheets from something. I soon saw Sonya returning down the stairs again with a can of chocolate Redi-Whip. As Krista and Gina settled in on each side of me on the bed, about 6 couples gathered around the bed to watch Krista's so called sex games. As I expected, Krista began spraying the chocolate whip on my chest - particularly on my nipples. Krista and Gina wasted no time in diving in to begin licking the chocolate from my sensitive and very aroused nipples. Krista would lick on my chest and nipples and then place her lips against mine so that I could taste the chocolate. Meanwhile, Gina re-sprayed my nipples to replace the chocolate that the 2 vixens had already devoured.

The licking and sucking on my breasts had again given my pecker a full erection. Krista and Gina's attention then moved southward to my towering penis. As anticipated, Gina carefully sprayed the chocolate over my cock as well as my fully loaded balls. Krista re- positioned herself so that she was now sitting on her knees between my outstretched and restrained legs. I watched with much anticipation as Krista's lowered her mouth to my chocolate covered pecker.

"He looks absolutely delicious." remarked a slender 50ish looking woman in the audience.

As Krista's cocktease began, Gina re-sprayed my chest, breasts and nipples once again, and began to trace her tongue in a circular pattern around my nipples. Krista's assault on my throbbing 7 inch monster was slow and deliberate. She began licking the chocolate off of my bulbhead before moving down and around the sides of my now fully engorged prick. Krista returned to the top of my shaft and allowed her tongue to move in and out of the crevice at the base of my cockhead. Krista's left hand was gently cupping my balls. When she wrapped her right hand around the base of my cock and began jerking it up and down while circling my now purple headed cockhead with the tip of her tongue, I thought I was approaching the point of no return.

"Don't stop! don't stop." I mumbled.

Unfortunately, my sexually savvy wife stopped just before I went over the orgasmic cliff, but not before a small drop of pre-cum had oozed from my pressurized and bloated balls. The gnawing ache in my cock and balls was nearing record levels; Krista had successfully turned my missile into a throbbing and raging tower of lust. Not to be outdone by Krista, Gina bent over and pressed her boobs on my chest. With her stunning chest now peppered with chocolate, she offered her luscious tits to my mouth.

"Suck on my tits." cooed Gina.

After receiving a nod of approval from Krista, I began darting my tongue around her nipples. It had been a couple of years since I had feasted on chocolate covered tits, but I was soon licking and sucking the chocolate from her luscious twin peaks. After I had licked all of her boobs clean, she squirted the redi Whip on her own chest and offered me a second helping. All during this time, Krista maintained her obvious and clear objective of maximizing the lust still burning in my 7 inch tower of pleasure. She again wrapped her velvety lips around my cock and then slowly swallowed about 3/4 of my missile. With a 7 inch cock, neither Krista nor any of my previous girlfriends could completely swallow my dick all the way to the base. After spraying even more chocolate on my prick, Krista licked me clean once again.

"That should be enough cock teasing for tonight. It is now time to go to the second stage of the cock teasing, but Clark, you need to lose your erection because we are gonna lock you back in your little cage." said Krista.

With a young couple having sex in the adjacent bed and and a hot x-rated movie playing on the 42" HDTV plasma TV, my erection did not disappear. Rather than curtail the public sex or turn off the TV, Gina huddled with Krista about 20 feet from the bed. Gina then walked back upstairs to only reappear about 3 minutes later. With 6 months of cum boiling in my balls and a live sex act in the next bed plus a porno on the TV, my erection continued to throb helplessly. As Gina and Krista again approached my bed, I saw that Gina was holding a spray bottle. It resembled a plastic Windex bottle; however, the contents of the bottle looked more like water.

"Clark, to make your erection go away, we are going to spray your cock with cold water." said Krista.

Having said that, Gina adjusted the sprayer and began squirting a fine mist of extremely cold water all over my genitals. Within a minute or so, Krista and Gina's mission was accomplished - my cock was deflated. Krista was now able to retrieve the cock cage, the little pad lock and the key which held my orgasms in check. After my pecker was safe and secure in prison, Krista and Gina proceeded to uncuff my wrist and ankles from the bed. However, my freedom was short lived. They flipped me on my stomach and then re-cuffed my wrists to the headboard of the bed.

"The next stage is going to get real down and dirty. It's gonna be kinky with a capital K. We've got to have your butt up in the air for this next game, so we are going to place these 2 pillows under your crotch." said Krista.

While my wrists were still cuffed, I rose to my knees as Krista and Gina each placed a regular sized pillow on the bed. They maneuvered my legs around until my crotch was atop the 2 pillows and my butt was elevated. After surveying my backside from different angles, Krista re cuffed my ankles to the foot of the bed.

"What are you planning? Why do you want my ass up in the air like this?" I pleaded.

"Your going to find out soon enough." replied Krista.

As I lay on my stomach, I noticed a larger crowd of people moving toward my bed. Krista and Gina were gathered off to the side with a man named Frank, who I had met briefly early in the evening. Frank was a heavy set man who looked to be about 50 years old. A pair of silk blue boxers were his only remaining item of clothing. Krista and Gina walked with Frank over to my bed.

"Now we get to the real kinky part of the evening. Frank has agreed to participate in the next sex game. He is bisexual so this is going to be fun." said Krista.

Krista, what's going on? What is he going to do? I asked rather timidly.

"Frank is going to fuck you in your butt, and we are going to get it all on film. How's that for kinky?" replied Krista.

"You can't be serious. You can't do this to me." I pleaded.

"We can and we will. I don't have to remind you about the contract you signed last Spring. Prepare yourself to be screwed." said Krista.

"NO! This is over the line - way over the line!" I screamed.

"Stop your whinning. Lay back and relax." Krista exclaimed.

My protests grew louder as I begin pleading to the others looking on. With at least 2 dozen sets of eyes gazing upon me, no one came to my rescue. I was aghast that this large group of people would allow this to transpire. Much to my horror, I felt Krista's fingers appling some sort of anal cream to my butthole, and Gina was to the left of the bed tinkering with a camcorder. On top of all this, Frank was now lying on the bed beside me with a rather attractive woman in her early 30's, who I assume was his wife. Frank's trophy wife was slender with a nice looking pair of tits. Her name was Alexus, and she was sucking and licking on Frank's growing erection. As my verbal protests continued, Krista pulled out a roll of duct tape from her bag.

"We're gonna have to shut you up." said Krista.

With a pair of scissors, Krista cut a 6 inch piece of duct tape from the roll and placed it over my mouth. I tried to communicate thru the duct tape, but it was to no avail. Alexus's pouty mouth was now spitting saliva down on Frank's pecker. It appeared to be fully erect. Although not long, his cock appeared to be wider than average. This assessment was based on the various porn films which I had previously viewed.

"Clark, to avoid you further embarrassment, we're gonna blindfold you again so at least you want to have to see yourself getting fucked." said Krista.

Krista then pulled the blindfold from her duffel bag and pulled it down and over my face. I could now neither talk or see. I could hear Frank talking to Gina, Krista and his wife, Alexus, as he positioned himself behind me. My mind was now racing with all kinds of thoughts. As Frank's cock slid across my anus, I groaned helplessly. I then felt the slow deliberate penetration. He moved in about half inch at a time until my sphincter muscle relaxed and he pushed all the way in. During my annual physicals, I received anal exams from my doctor, but this feeling went far beyond the "man with the rubber glove." As Frank began his thrusting and subsequent moaning, I thought for sure that my very innards would split open.

"Clark, we have another surprise for you." said Krista.

Frank stopped his thrusting as the attention moved toward Krista.

"We have a special guest here tonight. This is Julie. She Clark's secretary. Everyone say hi to Julie." said Krista.

"Hi Julie." erupted from the audience.

"Clark, I know this must be extremely embarrassing and humiliating for you, but Krista insisted that I come over tonight." said Julie.

"My guess is that you have never seen a man get butt fucked before, and on top of that, Frank is wearing no condom. He's gonna unleash his load deep into Clark's ass." said Krista.

As I began to contemplate the ramifications of Julie's presence and the fact that Frank was screwing me without a condom, he began thrusting again. One man in the audience indicated that this looked like the controversial rape scene in the movie "Deliverance". Frank's moans were growing deeper and his wife, Alexus, was beginning to talk dirty.

"Are you gonna cum for me? Are you gonna cum for me baby? Squirt it out. Squirt it all out into his freakin' ass." said Alexus.

As Frank let out a deep moan, I felt my ass being flooded with his warm juices. I could feel the wads of cum splattering against the far back of my butthole. Frank must have been some sort of cum geyser because I counted no fewer than 10 or 12 squirts of his jism in my ass. As the ejaculation ended, someone pulled off my blindfold and immediately placed a 8" x 12" mirror in front of my face. At this point, the entire crowd, who now numbered almost 3 dozen, broke down in an uproar of laughter. As a gazed in the mirror, I saw that Krista was perched behind me with a huge strap on dildo protruding from my ass. I had been humiliated in front of all these people, but at least I had not been raped by some strange man.

Krista pulled the dildo from my ass and pointed it toward my lower back. Gina squeezed the balls on the dildo and out shot a stream of water on my butt, my back and even my head. Krista explained how the balls could be filled with a liquid and then squeezed to simulate a male orgasm. To the left of the bed, I noticed that Kevin, Gina's hubby, was filming this entire spectacle on a camcorder. Although I was greatly relieved that I had not been violated by Frank, my thoughts turned to Julie. I scanned the room looking for her. If any of my coworkers heard about my adventures tonight, this could be the end of my career at my company. Luckily, I did not see Julie. Making eye contact with her at this point would be devastatingly embarrassing. Krista leaned over and slowly pulled the duct tape from my mouth.

"Where's Julie?" I whispered to Krista.

"She went upstairs." said Krista.

"Did she see the whole thing?"

"Oh yeah. She was bent over laughing before she went upstairs."

Krista walked away and went upstairs before I would discuss with her the consequences of Julie's presence. Much to my delight, I was no longer the center of attention. I was cuffed to the bed, and the pillows were still beneath me; therefore, my ass was still on public display. In the adjacent bed, a young attractive couple in their twenties were in the first stages of foreplay. He was lying flat on his back while his female partner was on top of him in the traditional 69 position. Many of the voyeurs who had enjoyed my show were now watching the twenty something couple. After about 15-20 minutes Krista returned to my bedside. I thought for sure that Krista's sex games had concluded. Unfortunately, I was mistaken.

"Any of you ladies want to butt fuck my husband?" Krista shouted.

After a slight pause, I heard a "yes".

Brenda, the woman who declined my offer of $200 for a handjob, emerged from the crowd that was gathered around the adjacent bed. She was still topless, and I couldn't resist staring at her huge tits.

"I bought a strap on dildo, and my husband will not let me stick it up his ass. Put that baby on me, and I am gonna screw your husband's brains out." said Brenda.

Krista reapplied the anal lube to my butt, and then grabbed the camcorder. Brenda wasted no time in attaching the strap on around her waist and proceeding to move her hips forward which propelled the dildo on into my ass. The small mirror was still in front of me, so I watched as Brenda began her thrusting into my asshole. As my ass relaxed and accepted the new intruder, Brenda started frantically thrusting the dildo up my bumhole. In the mirror, I could see her large breasts bouncing with each thrust of her hips. She was enjoying this immensely, and for the next 15 minutes, she continued satisfying her dildo starved life.

"Someone squeeze my balls." said Brenda.

A slender rather flat chested blond girl gave Brenda's balls several squeezes. Several jets of water plastered the insides of my ass. The water was no longer warm, but rather at room temperature; therefore, the cool water gave me chills and goosebumbs. At Brenda's request, the slender blond continued squeezing the dildo's balls until about 20 or 30 streams of the cool water had literally flooded my butt. After Brenda finally relented and pulled the dildo from my ass, I could feel the water dripping out of butt hole.

"You've got so much water pouring out of his ass, it looks like someone gave you an enema." said Brenda.

"Now that's an idea. Why don't we give him an enema?" asked Krista.

"For God's sake Krista, haven't you had enough fun with me tonight?"

When I was 9 years old, I had some sort of stomach ailment, and the doctor required an enema. The experience scared the living crap out of me.

"I'm going to go ask Sonya if she has some enema equipment here at the house. No telling how many people here would enjoy watching you have an enema. Of course, I would insist that Julie's watches." stated Krista.

As I saw in my little mirror, Krista walked off and up the stairs to find Sonya. Without a doubt, tonight was most likely one of the embarrassing and humiliating experiences in the history of the human race, and it wasn't over. A public enema was planned for me next.

Meanwhile, the porn scene on the big screen plasma TV was heating up. Sylvia Saint, my favorite porn actress, was sitting atop a huge cock. Sylvia is a blond Czech beauty with an absolutely angelic face and a perfect 36-24-36 figure. Because I was lying on my stomach, I had to turn my head at strange angle to watch sexy Sylvia play cowgirl on this guy's dick. Several of the guys and a few of the girls at the party were also watching the ball bustin' scene unfolding on the TV. The picture quality on the TV was quite stunning. We could easily see drops of Sylvia's love juices dripping down the sides of the cock and on to his balls. After about a minute of craining my neck, I had to turn away from the TV and be satisfied with the sounds of sex. After about 3 more minutes, I turned to watch again; Sylvia was still in the cock riding mode, but the guy's pecker was now lodged in her ass. I could only watch for about 10 seconds before the neck pain became too much too bear.