High Priced Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From my rear view mirror, I saw Krista coming down the stairs and walking toward my bed. She was not carrying anything, so I hoped that this was a good thing.

"Honey, We have bad news. Sonya doesn't have any enema stuff." said Krista.

"Thank God." I exclaimed.

"Have you had enough excitement tonight? It's almost midnight, and I'm about ready to go home." said Krista.

"Get me out of these hand and ankle cuffs and let's hit the road."

After Krista removed the restraints, she handed me my clothes out of the infamous duffle bag. I retreated to the bathroom there in the basement to dress. My goal was to somehow get out of this party without seeing Julie or her seeing me again. I would have to face her at the office on Monday morning, but I had no idea what to say to her tonight. Luckily, we made it up the stairs and out the door without seeing Julie. First I dodged an enema and now I dodged Julie, so the horrendous evening was ending on a good note. When we returned to the SUV, Krista again insisted that I wear the blindfold. Under no circumstances did she want me to know where this house of lust was located. After about 2 minutes in the car, I broke the silence.

"What on earth were you thinking to invite Julie to this party? Do you have any idea of what I will face at the office on Monday? My guess is that by the end of the day on Monday, half the company will know what happened here tonight. Can you imagine what my coworkers are going to say about me behind my back?"

"She may not say a word. She was here at the swingers' party too. That's not something that you tell your friends and coworkers."

"Krista, she saw me get butt fucked by what I thought was a man. She can say that you invited her and she was just an innocent observer at this party."

"I don't think Julie is the sexy little innocent girl that you see at work. You know I was upstairs for about 20 minutes tonight, and you will not believe what I saw Julie doing in the grand salon. If you remember, the grand salon is Sonya's "public area" on the main floor. When I walked in the salon, Julie was standing in front of 2 young guys in their 20s who were sitting on the dark green leather couch. She was decked out in a very tight fitting red sweater which perfectly showcased her ample bosoms. On top of that she was also wearing a very short leather mini skirt, black stockings, and open toed high heels which you usually see on topless dancers. Those kind of shoes are a foot fetish's dream. Some guys go bananas over a sexy pair of feet. I remember that night about 5 years ago when you painted my toenails, kissed my feet and then sucked on my toes. If I remember correctly, we finished the evening off with me jerking you off with nothing but my bare feet. Your cum sprayed out of your cock that night like an erupting geyser.

So Julie was dancing in front of these guys, and she was also drawing attention from several others in the room. She leaned over and began unbuttoning these guys' shirts. They quickly took the hint and shed their shirts and t-shirts. As she danced, it seemed to be a combination of cheerleader moves and a sensual and sexy type of dance. After she removed the belts from both of their pants, she peeled the red sweater over and off her head. All of the men in the room were staring like deer in highlights at her boobs, which were still partially concealed behind a black, low cut embroidered lace bra. This girl was overflowing with tit. Almost half of her boobs were in full view. After dancing around for a couple more minutes, she stepped out of the leather mini skirt revealing a lacy black thong with a matching garter belt which supported her black stockings. As I glanced around the room, I saw eyeballs almost bursting from their sockets.

She then started dancing all around the room so that all the guys could get an eyeful of this little hottie. She soon returned to the 2 young studs. She extended her legs so that each of the 2 guys were given the opportunity to unsnap her garter belt and peel the sexy nylons down her tanned and satiny smooth legs. She placed the stockings around the neck of a middle aged man sitting in the recliner. After her legs were totally bare, she deftly unsnapped her bra and let the bra straps fall off her shoulders. With her hands, she held the bra in place over her amazing chest. She continued this tit teasing for another 2 minutes before resnaping the bra and saying something like "my 36 inch tits are kinda shy." She danced for a couple more minutes before she slid the black thong over her thighs and down her legs. She slowly walked around the room to give all the guys a good view of now totally bare ass. She returned to stand in front of the 2 young studs and unsnapped and removed her lacy bra.

She sat down on the sofa between the guys, and they wasted no time in removing their pants, underwear and socks. As they both began kissing and massaging her boobs, everyone in the room could see their cocks twitching uncontrollably. I guess it was at about that point that I came back down to the basement. Sonya told me that she stayed and watched the entire show. She said that it was probably the wildest threesome that she had ever seen. She said that almost 2 dozen people watched as the the three of them moved from one position to another. According to Sonya, the show stopping scene was when Julie was riding hard and fast on top one of the guys' dicks, and her enormous tits were bouncing in all kinds of different directions. Sonya said that the threesome went at it for about another 30 minutes after I came back down to the basement, and both of the guys had 2 orgasms. How many orgasms did you have when you made love with Julie?"

"Nice try Krista. I told you that I have not had sex with Julie."

"I bet that you would have loved to seen her in action with those 2 guys. From what I saw and what Sonya described, it appears that your little Julie has some very advanced ball draining skills. To bad that you cannot get your balls drained."

We were now more than halfway home, but Krista still would not let me remove the blindfold. A visual image of Julie's nude body and hefty bouncing boobs kept running thru my mind. Kirk, my best friend at work, was enjoying the charms of Julie's hot bod, and my wife was a witness to Julie's sexy striptease, but I could only daydream of the day when I could have another orgasm. As Krista continued driving, we further discussed my humiliation versus Julie's romp with the young studs.

"Even if the guys at work find out about Julie's sexual adventures, it will only peak their interest in her. If they hear about what happened to me, I will be the butt ( no pun intended ) of all their jokes. I wouldn't be able to attend a meeting without people looking at me differently. For all I know, my career may be over."

"I think that you are over reacting." remarked Krista.

We soon arrived back at home, and since it was late, we both retired to bed. As I awoke on Sunday, the events of the previous night came flooding back like a tidal wave. As I looked at the clock, I realized that I was less than 24 hours from facing Julie and any other coworkers that had heard the shocking story. I worked out at the gym later that morning and then watched football most of the afternoon. After taking a much needed sleeping pill, I arose Monday morning with the feeling of a man facing execution. I seriously considered calling in sick; nonetheless, I dressed myself to face the music.

"Of course you know, I may have to resign this week. By the end of the day, I should know if everybody knows what happened to me on Saturday night."

"Clark, did you ever see Julie on Saturday night?" asked Krista.

"No, but I heard her say something about me being embarrassed."

Krista left the kitchen and returned with a tape recorder. After giving me a quick glance, she pressed play on the recorder.

"Clark, I know this must be extremely embarrassing and humiliating for you, but Krista insisted that I come over tonight." said Julie.

"She wasn't there at all? You staged the whole thing? The whole story about her having sex with the 2 guys..........".

"I have a vivid imagination." replied Krista.

"How did you get her on tape?"

"About 2 weeks ago, you took that business trip to Atlanta. I went by your office during lunch one day and told her exactly what to say into the recorder. I told her that I was playing a practical joke on you and for her not to mention the recording to you."

"You must lie awake at night plotting these diabolical schemes. Do you know how much psychological stress that I have been under since Saturday night?"

Krista and I finished our discussion and I went on to work greatly relieved. The workweek was rather routine and mundane. In the evenings at home, at was still required to visit all sorts of pornographic web sites and download hundreds of thumbnails of nude women or pictures of ball bustin' couples in the most erotic positions imaginable. The following Saturday night proved to be rather eventful, although nothing approaching the humiliation of the previous Saturday night. To maximize my lust, Krista instructed me to spend most of Saturday afternoon either downloading x-rated photos or watching porn on our satellite TV. After we had Dinner and separate showers, she cuffed me hand and foot to the bed before removing my cock cage. She turned on our bedroom television and placed a videocassette in the VCR. After a few seconds, my mouth fell open as I stared at the TV screen. In full living color was the humiliating episode of the previous weekend. With Krista lying beside me on the bed, we watched the entire horrifying episode again, beginning with Krista's unrelenting cockteasing followed by the strap on dido fucking administered by Krista and then Brenda.

From the tape, I could now see how I so easily was fooled by what I thought was a homosexual rape from Frank. As Krista was reaming my ass with the strap on dildo, Frank was on his knees next to Krista. He was moaning and grunting just as if he was he was fucking me himself.

"You can see on the video that he was staring at my boobies more than half the time." said Krista.

"All the guys there stared at your tits." I replied.

"Well, I do have a nice pair." said Krista, as she gently squeezed her boobs together.

After we watched the entire tape, Krista began her familiar assault on my twitching pecker. She spent at least 15 minutes licking or swallowing my purple headed warrior. Every few minutes she would fist my cock so as to send my engorged missile and bloated balls to stratospheric levels of lust. Krista placed an adult movie in the DVD player, and the she left the room with me still cuffed to the bed. She returned to the bedroom with the infamous strap on dildo.

"Are you going to butt fuck me in the ass again tonight?" I asked.

"Not tonight. I have other plans for you."

To be continued...