High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and took a step back to enjoy my handy work. Even though Kay wasn't bound to the bed she really couldn't move any more than when I had her tied down on her back.

She could lift her head but knew I'd crack my whip over her sexy ass if she dropped the cock in her mouth. The leather corset held everything in place with the exception of her full breasts and kneeling on all fours those lovely tits hung seductively toward the satin sheets her erect nipples just an inch or two above the slippery fabric.

"Dip your shoulders and slide those sweet nipples along the satin bitch." I commanded.

Kay followed my instructions and slowly rocked back and forth sliding her tits along the bed. She had tilted her head back almost as if she had an invisible lover fucking her mouth the dildo extended from her mouth being the only reality of that invisible lover.

I was enjoying my master role and spoke to her in that tone of voice only.

"Listen you slut. If you don't swallow more of that big cock I'm going to have to come over there and shove it down your fuckin throat." I exclaimed.

Kay wanted no parts of an oral impalement similar to the one I had just given her soaking wet cunt. Instead she lowered her head and put the butt end of that big rubber cock against the mattress.

"That's it bitch! Swallow that big fuckin cock." I exclaimed as Kay pressed her mouth down over another two or three inches of thick rubber cock. She tossed her head back again and stretched her lips out pulling the dildo in against the back of her throat. I watched in amazement as she moved it in and out of her wet mouth in time with short gasps for life sustaining oxygen.

"What a fuckin hot little slut you are!" I exclaimed.

Kay found a way to agree between gasps. "Ahuh!" she exclaimed.

I moved toward the foot of the bed and crawled between her bound legs. Her stiletto heels pointing toward the ceiling I thought to myself what great fuck handles those long pointy heels would make.

Placing the heel of my palm against the butt end of the huge black rubber cock buried in her dripping wet cunt I pushed it into her harder.

Kay groaned as it mammoth head banged into her cervix.

"You like that huge black cock slamming into that tight cunt don't ya slut?" I asked.

"Ahuhhhhhhh!" Kay managed to mumble around the other rubber cock stuffed in her mouth.

I grabbed the black cock by its simulated balls and pulled it out of her. Its length coated with her slipper fuck fluids. As the big head popped from between her cunt lips they remained spread allowing me to peer into the dark steamy depths of her sopping wet searing hot cunt.

"I should shove this big cock right in your fuckin tight ass bitch." I exclaimed.

Instead I used the coating of cunt juices along its shaft to lubricate her tight ass and teased her sphincter with the tip of that huge fuck tool. I watched as her tight sphincter flexed as she tried to relax the opening anticipating I was about to impale her with my fuck toy.

Kay's gapping soaked cunt was a more inviting target and I used my big black cunt splitting fuck toy to impale her once again.

She groaned deeply as the massive rubber dildo split her wide open. Picking up the anal balls I said. "Well slut you've got one big cock in your mouth and an even bigger on stuffed in your wet little cunt. Now bitch you need something for your tight slut ass.

"Hmmmmmmm." Kay moaned knowing I was about to fill her last hole with another toy.

The first ball maybe an inch in size easily slipped past her tight sphincter and into her ass. Kay groaned as I pushed it deeper inside with my finger. The second ball double in size took a little more pressure but slipped past the tight entrance to her anal fuck hole and followed the first deep inside with some pressure from my finger.

"You ready to get stuffed slut?" I asked.

"AHUH!" Kay exclaimed as she dipped her head and pressed the oral toy deeper toward her hot throat.

I pressed the last ball which was at least three inches in diameter against her sphincter. It resisted but with a nice wad of spit and a lot of pushing it spread her open and slipped through the puckered rim of her ass and into the steamy depth of her ass.

"There ya go you fuckin slut cunt. Now you should be happy every one of your fuckin holes is stuffed." I said.

She was spread wide open and filled to the brim. I sat back on my hunches and reached for the massive black dildo piercing her cunt.

"You want me to fuck this wet cunt bitch?" I asked.

"Ahuh!" Kay replied.

I pulled the entire length back out of her and immediately slammed it home again.

Kay screamed in absolute delight as the head of my fuck toy hit her cervix.

Kay threw her head back and groaned deeply as it brutally impaled her.

I started a slow rhythmic stroking with my fuck toy making sure the stiff corona rubbed across her g-spot spread her swollen cunt lips and then impaled her wet pussy until it banged against her cervix. Over and over I fucked her with that big black cock slowly at first, then fast, and then slow again.

With my free hand I began stroking my own fuck toy and it responded by beginning to harden in my hand. I wanted to fuck her fast hard and brutally.

Kay's pleasure induced moans became more intense as I pummeled her hot cunt with my fuck toy. She began rocking back to meet that huge cock every time I impaled her.

My cock while not completely rock hard was still stiff enough to slip inside the soaking wet cunt before me.

"Do you want me to fuck this hot little cunt with some real cock meat bitch?" I questioned her.

"AHUHHHHHH!" Kay exclaimed.

I slowly pulled that massive black cock out of her dripping wet cunt taking time to let the flaring corona rub against the tight spot where the largest anal ball was squeezing her fuck flesh tighter.

As it slipped from her swollen lips cunt juices dripped off the tip.

"You're one wet cunt slut!" I said.

I moved closer to her and slid the tip of my cock along her swollen lips.

"Hmmmmmmm!" Kay moaned when she felt hot cock touch her cunt.

"You want this fucking cock don't you bitch?" I asked.

As I slipped the head of my cock inside her searing hot cunt Kay let the other big dildo drop from her mouth.

"Fuck ME Allen!" She screamed.

I grabbed her stiletto fuck handles and with one mighty thrust impaled her soaking wet cunt with my own cock meat.

Kay came almost immediately as I began brutally fucking her searing hot dripping wet cunt.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!" She screamed as her orgasm shot through her sexy lust filled body.

"OH FUCK ALLEN I'm cumming!" Kay squealed.

I assaulted her pussy like a man possessed. Over and over I drove my cock deep into her swollen fuck flesh. I could feel the anal balls buried in her ass rubbing against the top of my cock as I invaded her mercifully.

"What a hot tight cunt you've got slut." I said.

"Keep fucking that tight cunt!" Kay replied adding, "Gimme that big cock of yours Allen!"

Kay slid down from the pinnacle of pleasure quickly only to have a second more intense orgasm slam through her twitching body.

"OHGOD OH FUCK ALLEN I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" Kay screamed.

Her gasps for air were punctuated with lustful moans and groans as she rode the orgasmic waves of pleasure my cock was giving her.

"Fuck that cunt baby!" She squealed.

My cock was like a piston of lust slamming into her over and over again.

"My whole body is on fire baby!" Kay exclaimed the tingling numbness of an awesome orgasm sending spears of pleasure shooting up her spine piercing her brain.

As the intense orgasm finally began to subside I released my death grip on her heels and reached down to unbuckle the strap that held her ankles tightly to her ass. Her legs dropped to the satin sheets like two dead weights muscles screaming from a build up of lactic acid. I slowed the pace of my assault and began fucking her slowly but just as deeply. My balls slapping against her as the head of my cock rubbed her g-spot and bounced into her cervix.

"You like it slow too slut?" I asked.

"Yes Allen I love slow deep strokes like that." Kay replied.

My hands now resting on her sweet mature ass I was able to spread her open as wide as possible each time I slowly plunged into her searing depths. Her cunt muscles grasping at my invading cock with each stroke.

Sweat poured from every pore on our bodies and dripped off soaking the satin sheet below. Every time I plunged into her that sopping wet cunt gave up a few drops of fuck juice coating my balls and joining our combined sweat on the sheet.

Kay's hips rocked back to meet each stroke in time with my slow lustful plunges into her.

I reached down and grabbed the string attached to the anal balls inside her tight ass. Pulling the biggest toward her puckered sphincter it began to spread stretching the flesh taut. As I stroked into her the ball rubbed along the top of my cock shaft giving an even more incredible tight feeling to her hot little cunt.

"I should pull these anal balls out and fuck your tight ass you fucking slut." I said.

With one pull all three balls slipped back through her puckered sphincter. Her anal muscles completely relaxed giving me a gapping target. I withdrew from her searing wet cunt and impaled her ass.

"OH FUCK ME!" Kay screamed.

"Fuck that slut ass baby!" She added as I reached maximum penetration.

I pulled back and let my cock drop to her cunt and thrust into it once again. Alternating plunges into her cunt and then her ass Kay's whole body went into a frenzy. "OH GOD ALLEN!" She exclaimed.

"Ya like that slut?" I asked.

"I fucking love it!" Kay replied.

Every muscle in her loins was in tune with my assault on them. Each time I thrust into her muscles would grasp as my cock and try to hold me buried deep in the fuck tunnel I was impaling at the time.

"What a hot fucking slut you are!" I exclaimed

"Yeah baby your hot fucking slut." Kay said.

I could feel that incredible numbness building in my balls as they prepared to pump hot cum up my cock shaft and I began fucking her faster and faster. Kay could feel my cock swell and begged. "Cum for me baby. Shot that hot load deep in my wet cunt."

I grabbed her ass and began slamming my cock into that wet cunt as hard and fast as I could. The searing heat of my orgasm built and I felt the hot cum pumping along my swollen shaft.

"ARRGHHHH!" I exclaimed as I came inside her incredible cunt filling her with thick sticky hot cum.

I pulled back and let it slip from her heat and began stroking it letting the last of my hot cum ooze from the tip and drip on her tight sphincter. It dribbled down sliding across her swollen cunt lips and dropped to the satin sheets between her knees.

Kay dropped to the bed and began rubbing her pubic mound in the puddle of sticky cum. I collapsed on top of her ass and ran my hands up to grab her tits and pinch the taut nipples.

"Ouuuuuuuuu Allen." Kay cooed as my hands groped her tits and played with her nipples.

I slid up along side her sexy body and reached up to undo the bounds that held her arms flopping over on my back next to her. Kay instantly mounted me and began humping my softening cock and rubbing her sweaty tits on my equally sweaty chest.

Her hair was matted to her scalp with sweat. Her face glistening with moisture. A wanton lustful stare was in her eyes as she lowered her mouth to mine.

Kay's tongue pierced my lips and swirled around mine in a passionate lust filled kiss. Our sticky loins sliding sensually over one another we continued an awesome lustful kiss for the longest time.

"Now that's how to christen a bed Allen." Kay said after breaking our kiss.

I replied. "I couldn't agree more Kay but I'm afraid we've made a mess of the new satin sheets."

Kay giggled and said. "That's what satins for babe."

I wanted to ask her if my dirty mouth offended her in any way but I already figured she was turned on by it.

"You're really into bondage aren't you Kay?" I asked.

"Oh my god Allen it's such a turn on for me." Kay answered then continued. "My husband and I used to have all kinds of BDSM role play that we enjoyed.

"Is that right?" I asked wondering what other kinds of kinky sex Kay and her late husband were into.

"Oh yes he even made one room in our home into a dungeon Allen." Kay explained.

"We both enjoyed playing both submissive and master roles." Kay continued.

"After my husband passed I had the room remodeled but I have a trunk of costumes and other sex toys. Where do you think the stuff you found in that chest came from baby?" Kay asked.

"Well maybe we'll have to explore the BDSM life style a little deeper babe." I suggested.

"I'd love that Allen. I have the most incredible orgasms when I'm being disciplined." Kay remarked.

"I could tell baby." I answered.

"Allen there is one bondage fantasy my husband and I never got to realize." Kay said.

I smiled and replied. "Oh please tell Kay?" Knowing she didn't need me to ask her to expand on that one unfulfilled fantasy.

"It involves a petite virgin baby. My husband and I would both take on the master's role and with her bound tightly we take her virginity brutally with no regard to her feelings only pleasuring ourselves with her virgin body." Kay explained.

I instantly thought of Staci imagining her bound over white satin and used for Kay and my own wanton sexual pleasures.

"Well Kay that fantasy is one we'll have to try and fulfill." I replied.

"Oh baby you're so kinky." Kay remarked as she started sliding down over my body toward my sticky cum coated loins...

To be continued...

12