High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god that feels so fucking good!" Ginger exclaimed as her ass cheeks came to rest against my loins. She leaned back placing her hands on my chest so my cock filled her even more. Kay dropped down between my legs and began licking the gaping hole of her pussy and my cock shaft as it slipped in and out of Ginger's asshole.

I began thrusting up harder and faster driving my throbbing cock deep into her tight ass again and again, knowing that I could allow my climb to orgasm to reach the peak this time.

Ginger's sinful moans became louder and louder as together Kay and I pleasured every part of her being. My hands slid up and covered her tits, pressing the hard nubs of pleasure at their center into my palms then squeezing the petite mounds through the sheer fabric of her bodystocking. She dug her nails into my chest causing both pleasure and pain at the same time.

"Fuck me harder!" Ginger exclaimed.

I continued pumping my hard cock up into her asshole, its flesh no longer tight but as relaxed as her throat had become as my cock filled her again and again. Ginger was bouncing up and down to meet my thrusts as the combined pleasure of my cock filling her ass and Kay's sensual mouth carried her to the edge.

"I'm gonna CUM!" Ginger screamed at the top of her lungs.

Her body convulsed as she felt the waves of pleasure crash over her. Impaled on my cock and being lavished by Kay's skillful mouth Ginger instantly became a thrashing mass of quivering flesh. I squeezed as hard as I could on her tits, Kay sucked deeply at her flooding cunt and my cock pounded into her hot ass as she rode the tsunami of orgasmic pleasure.

I too was at the very edge, my cock swelling to climatic proportions, the sizzling heat of an impending explosion beginning to build in my balls. I slid my hands to her hips and began pounding up into her with my hard cock.

"Yes I'm cumming!" I exclaimed. I lifted Ginger up and my cock slipped from her hot ass. As I dropped her again my cock slipped along the swollen lips of her pussy and over Kay's lips.

"Cum for us!" Kay exclaimed as she moved back a little to watch my cock explode. Her hand grasping my balls as cum boiled through my cock shaft. In an instant I exploded, thick sticky cum shot from my cock and splattered on Ginger's body clinging to the sheer fabric of her bodystocking.

Ginger straightened up and began stroking my cock hard with one hand and smearing my cum across her stomach with the other as a second surge shot from me and splashed on the back of her hand.

"Stroke it!" I exclaimed as my balls pumped several more wads from my cock, each leaving pearly drops on the sheer black fabric of her bodystocking.

Kay's face was inches from my cock and Ginger pressed the head coated with cum against her lips. Kay licked the head as the final few droplets of hot sauce oozed from the tiny slit at the tip.

Kay sucked my cock head clean then began licking and slurping the sweet load from my shaft, balls and Ginger's coated hand. She worked her way up slurping the thick sauce from the sheer fabric covering. Ginger's stomach and tits then straightened up kneeling between my legs. Ginger instantly leaned forward so Kay could share my load of thick cum with her. Their passionate cum sharing kiss continued as they played with the wad passing it back and forth between their sexy mouths.

I slid my hands to Ginger's tits and played with the petite orbs of sensual flesh, her hard nipples pressed into my palms their sensitive points trying to escape the sheer material covering them.

Having equally shared the savory taste of my load the girls broke their passionate kiss. Kay slid to her right and lay down beside me snuggling into my side. Ginger slipped off my body and lay down to my right stretching her shapely legs along mine. Kay used her fingernails to lightly scratch through my chest hair and down onto my stomach, her big tits pressed softly against my side.

"You've made quite a mess of my pretty bodystocking." Ginger remarked as her fingertips slid across the sticky remnants soaked into the material.

Kay lifted her head a little and looked at Ginger's messy lingerie then said. "He does shoot a huge load."

Ginger instantly replied. "And I love it."

I was grinning ear to ear between them already wondering what other sexual treats these two mature vixens had in store for me.

"I want to clean up a little and change into something less sticky." Ginger explained as she rolled away from me and sat up on the edge of the bed.

She disappeared into the master bathroom closing the door behind her.

Kay snuggled even tighter against me, her soft sensual lips kissed my shoulder before she spoke. "I hope you saved a thick hot load of cum for me."

I turned my head toward her and kissed her softly on the mouth then replied. "You know I'm always good for a second round."

She giggled and said. "I'm counting on it."

"I'm going to use the other bathroom I gotta pee." I said.

"Okay but don't leave me along too long or I might start without you." Kay warned.

I slipped out of bed and as I walked toward the door to the hall I stopped and turned to Kay then asked. "Ginger didn't say anything to you about being into golden showers did she?"

Kay smiled widely at me before responding. "Allen you're such a devil."

I closed the bedroom door behind me and headed down the hall toward the open door of the bathroom. As I approached the second door on the right I noticed it was slightly ajar. My eyes were drawn to the opening and inside I could see Mindy lying on her bed. Her eyes were closed, but she wasn't sleeping, her sleek hands covered her loins the index finger of one circling her erect clit while the middle finger of the other probed between her spread pussy lips. I watched intently noticing how her tiny tits seem fuller captured between her upper arms, the erect nipples begging for attention.

I knew I should move past but the sight of her masturbating kept my feet in place. Her soft sensual moans signaling an approaching orgasm, I stood silently watching her sleek sexy body begin to gyrate and convulse as her skillful fingers drew her closer and closer to climax. She began breathing harshly as her orgasm began, a second finger plunged into the pink flesh of her pussy and her index finger pressed roughly against her quivering clit. She gasped loudly then uttered three words that nearly floored me. "Fuck me Allen!"

In almost stunned disbelief I forced myself to start toward the bathroom. Mindy was masturbating while fantasizing about me fucking her. Her spectacular youthful body writhing against her slender fingers as she climaxed with images of my cock buried in her wet pussy. Without knowing she had sealed my fate, I knew instantly that somehow, some day I would have to turn her fantasy into reality.

I quickly finished in the bathroom then walked slowly and quietly past her partly open door. Mindy had rolled to her side, apparently basking in the glow of an inspired orgasm her slender body nearly curled into a fetal position. I paused for only a moment to let the image of Mindy's spectacular ass burn into my brain, knowing Kay and Ginger would be wondering what was taking so long.

Both Kay and Ginger were not in the room when I returned. The master bathroom door was open, but the light was off. As I walked across the room, my naked cock swaying side to side, I called to them. "I'm back."

Ginger's voice came from one of the walk in closets. "Relax Allen we'll just be a minute."

I wanted to walk over to the closet in the worst way, knowing it contained all kinds of toys and other sexual aids along with what Ginger described as her playful wardrobe. But I resisted the urge not wanting to ruin the surprise they were conjuring up for me. Instead I got back in bed lying in the middle with my back against a stack of satin covered pillows.

Kay appeared first from the closet, her black lace thong now missing. As she approached the bed she reached behind her head and pulled the end of the ribbon that held her ponytail in place. She smiled as her wavy red locks cascaded around her head the gave it a quick shake which not only evened the waves around her face, but also gave her a sexy wild look.

She paused at the edge of the bed and gave me a seductive wink of her eye before crawling up and slipping between my legs. Her soft fingers slid along my calves then over my knees before she pressed my legs further apart. She leaned forward placing her hands against the stack of pillows then dipped her shoulders.

"You look so fucking hot!" I exclaimed as she dropped her head to tease my chest and stomach with her soft hair. She shoulders began moving side to side causing her big soft tits to slide over my cock. It slipped between and she moved back and forth letting the soft flesh between her tits massage my cock.

As Kay slowly caressed my growing erection with her chest, out of the corner of my eye Ginger appeared from the walk in closet. She paused in the doorway until I turned my head to watch her. She had removed the see through bodystocking, and changed into a very tight fitting red leather corset, which fit so tightly that even her petite tits oozed above the red cups. She had brushed her hair straight back giving her a sultry domineering look all accentuated by the bright red lipstick she wore. Her shapely legs were covered by black leather boots that flared above her knees, and to my amazement she had buckled a huge black strap-on cock around her waist.

I smiled widely as she approached the bed, her strap-on cock swaying side to side with her seductive stride. "Fuck me!" I exclaimed as Ginger slipped one hand around the 10 inch black cock extending from her body.

Ginger returned my smile then replied. "No, fuck Kay."

Kay looked up at me, smiled and said. "I'm gonna give you the best blowjob you've ever had while Ginger fucks me with her toy." Her head dipped again so she could continue teasing my cock with her soft tits and my body with her silky hair.

Ginger crawled across the mattress and between Kay's legs. Her hand reached around her back pulled a small tube from the waist of the strap-on. She smiled as she held the tube up for me to see then said. "I'm gonna make my big black cock nice and slippery so I can fuck her ass before I slam my cock into her hot wet pussy."

I watched intently as Ginger held the tube above one hand and squirted some of the thick lube into her palm then remarked. "She loves having a big black cock buried in her ass."

As Ginger smeared the lube over the huge black shaft she said. "Move your sexy butt back this way so I can rub some lube on your tight puckered asshole."

Kay slide backwards on the satin sheet, her tits sliding along my thighs and her hair now tickling my cock.

Ginger held the tube above Kay's ass and squirted some lube at the top of the valley between her cheeks, then snapped the lid closed and tossed it toward her play closet.

Kay cooed softly as she felt the lubricant slowly travel down between her ass cheeks, over her asshole and between her pussy lips, her hot breath swirling down over my growing erection. She continued moving her shoulders side to side dragging her big soft tits over my thighs and her wavy red hair around my cock. I reached in and cupped her tits letting the erect nipples slip into my palms before I squeezed gently on the swaying mounds of soft flesh. Kay dropped her shoulders, trapping my hands between my thighs and her soft tits my cock pressed into the smooth skin of her neck and the bottom of her chin.

Ginger was applying the lube to Kay's loins, smearing the slippery substance evenly over her pussy lips and the puckered flesh of her asshole above. She grasped the thick black cock strapped to her waist and pressed it against Kay's tight sphincter. Kay pleaded when she felt the pressure of the tip against her asshole. "Give it to me Ginger. Fuck my tight hot ass with that big black cock."

I squeezed Kay's dangling tits firmly as Ginger pressed the slippery black cock against her sphincter spearing the tight hole with her big sex toy.

"Ooh yes!" Kay exclaimed as the thick head penetrated her asshole and she pressed her hips back even more causing my cock to slip across her lips as she spoke.

Kay's long red locks teased my flesh while her lips and tongue slithered along my rock hard erection. Ginger pressed more of her strapped on cock inside her ass causing Kay to turn her head to one side her hair sliding sensually across my cock. She looked back toward the sultry assailant kneeling behind her and implored. "Sink it deep. I wanna feel it stuffed in my ass."

My hands had continued to knead her swaying tits pinching hard on the erect nubs of her nipples and manipulating their soft fullness as Kay dipped her mouth to lick along my throbbing cock. Her warm wet tongue slid over my scrotum pausing to flick at the balls inside then followed my bulging urethra up until she reached the bulbous head of my cock.

I slipped my hands from her tits and laced my fingers into her wavy red hair as I demanded. "Suck it now!"

Kay slid her mouth over my cock and lifted it from my abdomen with her upper teeth letting it slip between her moist full lips. She rose up a little and moved one hand in to pull my cock toward her sliding her mouth further over my cock.

"That's what I want. Suck it deeper!" I exclaimed as my hands pressed her head down.

Ginger had moved her hands to Kay's hips and was slowly sinking her strap-on further inside Kay's tight ass. As she thrust forward Ginger exclaimed. "Your sexy ass looks so good with a big black cock buried inside."

Kay groaned over my cock as Ginger pressed the final inches inside filling Kay's ass completely with thick black cock.

I felt my cock head wedge into her throat then commanded Kay. "Swallow it, take my cock deep down your throat."

As her throat surrendered Kay moaned, I pressed her head down sinking my shaft down her throat stuffing the wet flesh completely with throbbing cock.

Kay's lustful groan confirmed she loved having her ass and throat filled with cock.

Ginger pulled back causing nearly all of the large and thick strap-on cock to slip from Kay's asshole. I held her head firmly keeping my cock engulfed in her slippery throat and wet mouth with her shimmery lips surrounding the shaft just above my pubic hair.

Kay rocked back wanting the thick black dildo strapped to Ginger's body deep in her ass again filling her ass as completely as my cock filled her throat.

I released my grip on her hair and slipped my hands to her tits again, squeezing and fondling their ripe fullness and occasionally pinching the taut nipples at the tips.

As Ginger thrust forward, driving the thick black cock inside causing Kay's soft sensuous lips to press into my pubic mound.

"Suck his cock!" Ginger implored from behind Kay's ass.

The steady synchronized rhythm of our assault on Kay's sexy body from both ends continued. Her mouth slid along my big shaft as she rocked forward and back in response to Ginger's deep penetrating thrusts into her ass with the big black strap-on cock.

Kay's lustful moans and groans filled the room as my cock filled her mouth and Ginger's strap-on cock filled her ass.

I again moved my hands to her hair this time collecting it behind her head and holding it high so I could watch as her mouth slithered on and off my cock. Saliva began seeping from her lips and dribbled down over my scrotum.

Ginger asked. "You want this big black cock in your wet pussy don't you Kay?" Kay's sinful moan confirmed she wanted Ginger to move it to her dripping wet slit.

Ginger pulled back this time enough so the strap-on cock slipped from Kay's ass. "Fuck her hard and fast!" I demanded as Ginger slipped the head of her sex toy inside Kay's wet slit.

Kay moved her hips back to meet Ginger's first thrust into her hot pussy. Her mouth slipped off my cock and she lifted her sexy face up toward me as she pleaded. "Fuck my mouth while Ginger fucks my hot wet cunt."

I tightened my grip on the fistful of hair behind her head then pulled toward me turning Kay's face down toward my rock hard cock. She exhaled deeply over the head through parted lips then touched the head with the tip of her tongue. I held her head firmly in place as I thrust up off the bed stabbing at her mouth with my throbbing cock. She gasped loudly, either from my erection filling her mouth or from Ginger's black strap-on cock filling her wet pussy.

Kay's lips closed around my cock shaft and I began fucking her hot mouth as she'd pleaded. Ginger's thrusts into her wet slit mimicked my thrusts, as I arched my hips to stab at her mouth Ginger pulled back withdrawing the strap-on cock from her pussy.

Kay's sensuous groans confirming she was enjoying our double penetration immensely. Keeping my fist tightly holding her hair above I lifted my other hand to her head and began pressing her mouth further down toward the cock stabbing her hot wet mouth. Her gasps for air timed perfectly with my cock slipping from her soft oral grasp.

"Deeper!" Kay exclaimed while my cock was outside her lips for a moment. Her command was directed at both Ginger and me, wanting the big black dildo deeper in her hot wet slit and my cock deeper in her mouth.

I pressed my hands harder against her head then thrust up higher than before the gagging sound confirming my cock head was wedged into the back of her throat. Ginger ground her strap-on harder into Kay's pussy as together we filled the sexy Kay's body completely.

Ginger's hand rose above Kay's ass then cracked down hard on the creamy white flesh of her butt causing Kay to squeal delightfully. I thrust up again my cock head spearing her throat, my hands forcing her mouth down until her nose pressed into my pubic hair.

"That's it fuck her hot tight throat!" Ginger exclaimed just before her other hand slapped hard against Kay's other soft ass cheek. Ginger continued fucking Kay's hot wet cunt from behind, occasionally lifting one tiny hand up then spanking Kay's ass, as I lifted her mouth a little off so I could stab at her throat again and again.

Kay's mouth flooded with thick salvia clogging her throat and causing my thrusts into her mouth to take on a sloppy gagging sound. I could feel her hot spit running down my over my scrotum and knew she need to fill her lungs with air. Pulling up on her hair I lifted her mouth off my cock, a cascade of saliva spilled from her open lips dribbling down over my already soaking wet cock. Her gasps for air quickly becoming a panting sound as she groaned in unison with Ginger's thrusts into her from behind.

"Fuck me harder!" Kay exclaimed between gasps for air.

Over and over again Ginger slammed that big hard black strap-on cock into her, each time Kay grunted as the hard head slammed into her cervix. Again and again Ginger's tiny hands smacked Kay's soft creamy ass cheeks. I was certain the imprint of her hands were now showing as sensual pink tattoos on Kay's ass.

"Make me cum Ginger!" Kay screamed just before her wet slippery mouth closed around my cock head again.

I released my grip on her hair and dropped my hands to the bed. Kay's long wavy hair cascaded down around my cock obscuring my view somewhat, but the stirring in my loins confirmed that I wouldn't need to have a perfect view as she sucked my cock head eliciting my balls to provide her oral reward.

Ginger's hips moved at a feverish pace slamming the black cock into Kay's sopping wet pussy faster and faster. Kay's mouth, that sinful soft wet mouth, sucked my cock head her tongue dancing over the bulbous flesh and smooth corona as my orgasm approached.

"Make me cum!" I demanded.