High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay was sweating profusely her big soft tits sliding sensually along my thighs. She groaned harshly as Ginger's doggie style fucking pounded her to the edge of ecstasy. Her body tensed then convulsed as the tidal wave of pleasure crashed into her. Her sinful moans signaling that Ginger's pounding from behind had driven her over the climatic peak.

"I'm cumming NOW!" I growled as my balls released a torrent of hot thick cum. Kay's lips clamped tight around my cock head as surge after surge of creamy sauce shot into her mouth. Together we rode the tsunami of ecstasy, Kay's bucking loins accepting every thrust Ginger's strap-on cock provided and my hips quivering as Kay's mouth greedily sucked every ounce of hot thick cum my balls pumped into her.

Kay's climax slowly ebbed, and Ginger began thrusting into her slower and more deliberately eventually slowing to a stop as my balls finished pumping a huge load of cum into Kay's mouth. Her panting breathes now the only sound filling the room as she struggled to regain her senses.

Ginger withdrew from Kay's swollen slit just as Kay released my cock from her soft oral grasp. A wad of cum slipped from her lips and ran down over my cock as she flipped her head back causing her hair to fly behind her shoulders.

She had the look of a wanton vixen in her eyes, deep pools of passion staring at me, her lips and chin covered with cum. Ginger had already moved from behind Kay's sexy ass and lay down next to me the tip of her strap-on cock coated with Kay's juices pressing against my thigh.

"Share him with me!" Ginger pleaded her lips parting to accept the prize Kay held in her mouth.

Kay moved toward the sultry vixen lying beside me and parted her lips above Ginger's open mouth. A wad of thick creamy cum slithered over her lips and stretched toward Ginger's tongue which she extended toward Kay's lips.

Ginger moaned as the thick wad touched her tongue giving her taste buds a savory treat. As the last of it slipped off Kay's lips she moved her mouth down and coated Ginger's mouth with what remained on her lips.

"He tastes incredible!" Kay said just before her mouth closed over Ginger's. I sat there astounded for a very long time watching these two mature vixens play with my load. Kay would suck some back into her mouth then let it slip again off her tongue into Ginger's wanton mouth. Again and again they passed the snowball of thick creamy cum between their mouths until eventually both sexy women were coated with my load.

As Ginger and I both watched Kay slurped the last of my load clinging to my balls and pubic hair. With a greedy smile on her cum glistening lips Kay said. "I get the last drop." She swallowed it then leaned forward kissing the head of my cock which now rested limp against my abdomen.

"That was fucking incredible." I said with a broad smile coming to my lips.

Ginger moved a tiny delicate hand to my balls, gently rolling them in her palm as she asked. "Is there another big thick load of hot sauce in there?"

I grinned at her and replied. "I'm about spent."

Ginger glanced toward Kay, who had moved to my other side and reclined next to my leg, then said. "I guess it's just you and me babe."

Kay returned her smile and replied. "I'm game."

Ginger turned her face toward me, her sexy eyes looking lustful as she said. "You can watch if you want to."

To be continued...