All Comments on 'High School Again? Ugh! Ch. 01'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
trogtedtrogtedover 14 years ago
Splendid first chapter

I do not want to go back to HS, but I have wondered if I might make better choices.

Really would like to see many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good start

though the main character seems not to be very bright. He's back in high school for god's sake, hit on the young nubile ass (though the mature ass seemed to go well), stop worrying about age. I guess your brain cells calcify when you get old.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 14 years ago
One problem with your story

The one problem with your story is that the next chapters haven't been posted yet. Get busy .

Seriously I really enjoyed this beginning and am looking forward to the rest of the story. The story has a good flow and the characters are realistic. I'm sure it's there but I never saw the lead character's name. That's the only criticism I have and it's probably my fault. So quit goofing around and let's see the continuation. PLEASE. Thanks for your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful job!

As with one of the previous comments, my only complaint is that more chapters haven't been posted.

While the sex parts were fine, this story would work anywhere. You captured the inevitable mix of confusion and improbable glee of the situation. I can't wait to see what comes next.

vjvolkvjvolkover 14 years ago
Loved it

This is as good as it gets for this genre. More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks for coming back!

I love your work. When you write your long multi-chapter stories, you are at your best. Charecter development and setting the scene are all trademarks of your best work and this certainly fits in. Please keep it up and make this a long story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More, please!

I admire how you got him to blurt out what he knows about Tiffany. I'm eager to learn how the relationship with Tara develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My First Comment

This story was good enough (and hit enough nerves) that I just had to post. I like the dichotomy of being physically 18 but having the experience and knowledge of an older man. The flow was good but...I want more! When can we have more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yup

Looks like more is required. LOL A very good beginning and I too like the concept of an old mind in a young body, knowing what they know, trying to figure out how to avoid what they know is coming.

I look forward to more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Need more.

Started out real good. I`d like to see how go trying fix everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well done, minor fixes needed

Good job with a very intriguing topic. Going back and changing things is something I've thought about a lot, so it's interesting to see someone else's take on it. The only thing you really need to do is go over the story a few times and find those little grammatical errors and typos that pop up every now and then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes please

more of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great start

Great start to the story i like this even more then Joel and Carrie because this isnt like i love you now lets fuck it (which were great to) but actually seems to have a deeper meaning and im enjoying it keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Definately MORE

Very good story, THANKS

LeftoverStoriesLeftoverStoriesover 14 years ago
Great fun :)

I'll be keeping an eye out for more. :)

JerkStoleMyNameJerkStoleMyNameover 14 years ago
Awesome

Yes, please continue. The next chapter can't get here soon enough.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanover 14 years ago
It's a surprisingly good story, JoeDreamer

I have always like time traveling stories, especially if they are not abour Rambo type stories where the guy goes back after a few months of shopping for the most modern weapons and takes dozens of M16s and other automatic and machine guns with him, so he could become the baddest John Wayne of the past. <p>

This one deals with fantasies, regrets, and sorrows, so it is an extremely good start. <p>

Keep the humor, keep the serious contemplations, keep the ambivalence, keep the good sex scenes, and keep expanding on each topic, having him reflect on life and living, touching on issues both close to him personally and those far away, in both distance and time --- whether they are triumphs or sorrow and/or bittersweet. <p>

The thing about traveling to the past is that although you could conceivably avoid the OLD MISTAKES, new ones you didn't encounter before ARE NOW WAITING to be made (on your trip back in time), so there's no avoiding mistakes, even if we could go back in time. <p>

Oh, one last thing: Please, don't have the "hero" win the lottery, win the tripple crown horse race, etc. I hate those silly, 8th grade cliched topics. <p>

If you're going to do something really fun, FOR US READERS who are adults and are intelligent..... have our hero go into the hard core scientific puruits of GENETICS, MOLECULAR BIOLOGY, ASTRO PHYSICS, QUANTUM MECHANICS, SUPER COMPUTATIONAL SCIENCE, ALGORITHM, PRIME NUMBER THEORY, etc. and have him discover some incredibly far-reaching breakthrough that usher in a new dawn in SCIENCE, making, say, personalized drugs possible so humanity never again suffer genetic and/or enivornmental induced sickness and deaths, etc. that give so much sorrows to so many millions, one generation after another...

Anyway, again, thank you. It's a really good, promising start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Enjoyed the story

Great Story, I look forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
VERY ENJOYABLE FIRST CHAPTER

I like your idea of reliving your Senior Year in High School, but knowing your past - real age mind in your younger body. I would welcome future chapters. I liked that the main character didn't want to go back to high school. One small problem for me was that you didn't name your main character. It didn't feel natural that no one in the story called him by his first name. I'm assuming maybe he is "Joe" since you write this in the first person. I enjoy mature sex scenes and liked the quirkiness of him being mature in mind but young in body.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 14 years ago
Great 1st chapter

There is a lot of potential here. Please keep the story going and post some more soon.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 14 years ago
Very good story

I'd often thought of what it'd be like to go back to high school knowing what I know now. Really interesting premiss and a great first chapter. Keep going!

dj.shortdj.shortover 14 years ago
Good story

That was a good bit of story telling. I'm looking forward to seeing what other choices he makes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent premise

Joe, excellent premise for a series and an excellent start. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Promise

What a simple but fun premise that could go so many places. Thanks for the story. Very much looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazin.....

1 simple question.... when does part 2 cms out????

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Waiting

Waiting on the next chapter...Fantastic start.

domrogerdomrogerover 14 years ago
Congatulations

A great story,well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's strange,

will he use the years of experience he's going to have/had to correct some of the the mistakes he made or will he say '...the hell with it & make 'em again?.' Only Tyche will tell...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story!

Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful!

A wonderful story! Thank you for sharing it with us! I love every one of your stories, especially the longer serieses are great as it is possible to develope a connection with the characters. And this sounds promising again! I do hope we get to read more of this story line! You are an artist, Joe Dreamer!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Outstanding, J.D.!!!

I like all of your stories J.D., but this one is especially good. The whole premise of going back to your youth is one that most of us have imagined from time to time. Thanks for sharing a good tale. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very Good Start

I enjoy most of your work, but this story started out with great emotional attachment that I can't wait to read the rest of the series. Thank you for taking the time to put emotion into this and all of your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

ur stories get me so horny... luv al ur male characters... u combine attitude, sex appeal, character and a big cock, and create the perfect man... please give us a new chapter, and stretch it out good...

hornily yours,

sjr

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i'm torn.... i often wonder who's the better writer.... you or marshalien???? you both have written about time travelling jocks, and thus far, i'd have to marsh is winning, but only because he's finished his story.... having said that, let me just also state that i love reading this particular story of yours over and over.... i love your lead male characters.... they are just so alpha....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fucking Brilliant

Just start reading this, I hope you finished it because I'll be real pissed if you didn't.

Thanks, BTW.

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
I'll Go with the Brilliant!!

Really like the story and cant wait to read more.

Chewie07Chewie07almost 11 years ago
Amazing read!

By far one of my favorite reads on this site! Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

It took me back 20 years, thanks i hope you finish this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oh man

I'm bookmarking this story, please continue!! What I wouldn't give to go back to my high school days and make a few changes! Love the way you describe detail. I'll be back for ch. 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Best wish is

to always have exact change. For any and all purchases, be it a pack of gum or a Lear jet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best Wish

I have to admit, that is a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic!

Totally out of the ordinary for this genre, very enjoyable character and very hot sex!

haarekhaarekabout 3 years ago

Trigger warning : this story goes bad and dark places later. I suggest you stop reading here

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - great start.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

I have a weakness for do over stories but seriously this is the best start to a story I've read on here possibly ever. What was great was the drop into the bar scene the dialogue just sucked you in and it just got better from there really great job.

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Returning to18 with your current memories and knowledge would be awesome...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 stars - i bet this will be the best chapter in the story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome, crazy hot chapter. Now back to the submissions page to find the following chapter.

It drives me absolutely bonkers that the site admins can't be buggered to make sure series like this one are listed as series, so readers don't have to bounce back to the submissions page for every damn part. They can institute moronic filtering for "AI generated content" that works so pathetically badly that it drives awesome authors off the site, but make their UI work properly? What a ludicrous idea!

Coochielover71Coochielover713 months ago

Very entertaining!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous