High School Again? Ugh! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,335 Followers

"Keep rubbing like that and you can call me anything you want!" she moaned. It wasn't really sexual. It was more in contentment. "No one has washed my hair for me in a long time.

"That's a shame Connie," I said, trying out her first name. It didn't feel too odd to say. "You deserve a man to wash your hair every night."

"Are you offering?" she asked. It was tempting, but I knew it wasn't right. I thought she did as well, but I needed to be sure.

"Connie, we both needed this time together," I said carefully, not wanting to hurt her just in case. "But do you really want a guy my age in your life?"

"For sex? Definitely!" she laughed, making me relax. "But don't worry, I don't expect us to fall in love and live happily ever after. I've had mine already. It was brief, but so be it."

"You know," I said. "Just because what you had with Mr. C. was special, it doesn't mean you can't have something special again."

"Are you offering?" she teased again, clearly refusing to think about what I was saying.

"I didn't mean me and you know it," I said, refusing to let the subject drop. "Not that it's not tempting, but I was talking about someone with more in common with you." My mental self might be older, but there just wasn't enough there for Connie and I to make a go of it, even if I were the me I remembered.

"Like who?" she asked. I thought for a moment, but couldn't come up with anyone particular who might fit the bill. Oh I had friends who would love her, but they were just kids now too.

"Do you really want me to play matchmaker for you?" I asked.

"No," she answered. "I just want you to let the subject drop."

"But you'll think about dating again?" I asked. She hesitated.

"Yes," she smiled. "I'll think about it."

"Good," I smiled in return. "And I'll see if I can find someone for you."

"No thanks!" she laughed. "It would be too weird."

"Then what do you want me to do?" I asked innocently. She clearly didn't buy it.

"What you've been doing is perfect," she answered. "It's wrong, but you were right. I really did need it."

"Me too," I said seriously and changed the subject. "Now rinse your hair." She nodded and started rinsing.

"Hey! Hands to yourself!" she nearly giggled a moment later. I laughed and continued to caress her breasts until she was done. Her nipples didn't stick out very far, but they were hard nubs.

"You have perfect breasts," I said as she finished.

"I was wondering when you'd get back to them," she smiled. "Most guys can't seem to keep their eyes off of them."

"I'll bet it's more than their eyes!" I teased.

"That's terrible!" she cried and hit my shoulder. She was also laughing.

"I notice you didn't deny it," I grinned.

"No one dare touches an old broad like me," she said. "But before my husband, there were a few."

"I bet!" I laughed.

"Hey! I wasn't that bad! I was a good girl," she insisted.

"I'd say you're a lot better than good," I said. "Great even!"

"You are so bad!" she laughed.

"I aim to please," I said straight faced.

"Then would you mind doing me a favor?" she asked, a little embarrassed all of a sudden.

"Anything," I replied.

"What you did before was out of this world," she said, not quite looking at me. "No one has ever done that before. Your tongue..." I connected what she was asking.

"Is that all?" I asked. "Anytime."

"Later," she smiled as her eyes met mine again.

"Why wait?" I asked hungrily.

"Here?" she asked in surprise.

"Sure," I shrugged, pushing her back against the wall and kissing her. She returned my passionate kisses with just as much heat. I pulled back after a few minutes and looked at her.

"Your eyes look so hungry!" she panted.

"I am hungry," I retorted as my fingers found her pussy and brushed her clit. She gasped. I grinned and added, "For you, Little Red Riding Hood!"

"Oh Mr. Big Bad Wolf!" she laughed, going with it, though her excitement made it hard. "What big eyes you have!"

"The better to watch you sexy body with, my dear," I replied, continuing to rub her pussy.

"Oh Mr. Big Bad Wolf!" she added. "What big hands you have!"

"The better to pleasure you with!" I replied, I rubbing her clit hard for a moment. Connie cried out.

"Oh Mr. Big Bad Wolf!" she moaned, no longer laughing. "What a long tongue you have!"

"The better to eat you with!" I growled and fell to my knees in front of her.

I pushed Mrs. C.'s legs apart and drove my tongue inside her. She cried out and held on for dear life! It wasn't easy in the slippery shower, but somehow she found a way.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Right there!" she moaned a few minutes later and came again.

I look up and watched her naked body thrash against the shower wall. I also held her steady because her orgasm was so strong that there was no way she could or hold herself up during her climax.

"Are you okay?" I asked when she was done. It wasn't easy because I was more than ready again. Tasting her had affected me almost as much as her. Connie grabbed my cock in reply and looked into my eyes.

"Oh Mr. Big Bad Wolf," she panted. "What a big member you have!"

"Member?" I asked with a grin, challenging her with my eyes.

"Cock," she finally said, refusing to back down. "What a big cock you have!"

"The better to fuck you with!" I groaned.

"Then what are you waiting for?" she asked, spreading her arms.

I didn't bother answering. I stepped forward and thrust my cock inside her. She did her best to give me access, but it was difficult and I could only get the head of my cock in. I grabbed both her thighs and lifted. Mrs. C. came off the ground with a squeak, but it quickly turned into another moan of pleasure as the rest of my cock sunk deep.

I wasn't really surprised at how easily I lifted her, but what did surprise me was the fact that I didn't get tired from holding her. Teenagers don't appreciate the shape their young bodies are in.

I had Connie's back pressed against the shower wall as I slammed in and out of her. I was a dynamo and she loved every second of it! So did I.

Mrs. C. was holding on to my head, burying my face between her breasts. I kissed, licked and sucked like a mad man! She was one constant moan. I wasn't much better.

"Oh my God!" she cried in disbelief. "I'm cumming again!"

"Me too!" I grunted, and filled her pussy again. Somehow we both ended up on the shower floor. I didn't remember getting there.

"I am completely and totally spent," she sighed.

"I could go again," I said, surprised I really meant it. I shook my head and thought, 'Shit! Twice is normally a great night! This is incredible!'

"We don't have the time!" she laughed.

"Why? You have a date tonight?" I teased, standing slowly and helping her to her feet.

"No, but it is getting dark out," she replied. "Your parents will start getting worried if you're not home soon."

'You've got to be kidding!' I thought. Remembering how strict my parents were back in high school. 'Oh fuck! Curfews again! So much for enjoying the teenage years.'

"I guess you're right," I sighed, rinsing off. Connie did as well. I went to find my clothes afterward. Connie put on a robe.

"Connie, thanks a lot," I said at the door. "I really needed that."

"Why?" she asked.

"Maybe one day I'll tell you," I smiled. She shook her head and laughed.

"Well, I needed it as well," she shrugged. "So thank you too."

"Anytime," I grinned, but then sighed and added, "As long as it's not after curfew." I was only half kidding.

"You'd better hurry," she grinned, but then reached down and rubbed my cock. It was still hard. "Of course, it doesn't make sense to go home like this. I'm willing to take care of it if you'd like?" I paused for a moment, but couldn't deny what I felt.

"Oh what the fuck! Of course I like!" I said, pulling her robe off her shoulders. It hit the floor not long before Connie's knees. She pulled my cock free of my pants and frankly, gave me the best blowjob of my life. I came so hard that the lights actually dimmed for a second.

"You're amazing!" I gasped afterward.

"It's nice to see I haven't lost my touch after so much time," she grinned.

"You definitely haven't," I said seriously. "Now find a nice guy who makes you happy so that you can keep in practice."

"Yes, dad," she teased.

"Oh, and if you don't find him soon, give me a call," I couldn't help added.

"Count on it!" she laughed and stood, but didn't put her robe back on yet. I gave her a quick kiss and slipped out of the door as quickly as I could because I could already feel my body reacting to her.

'Down boy!' I snapped, but I smiled as well.

At the moment, I couldn't decide if I was an old man stuck in a dream of his youth or an eighteen year old going mental, but either of them sounded more plausible then what had actually happened. Things were definitely fucked up, but I couldn't deny how satisfying my encounter with Connie ended up being. Of course, that didn't make what was coming any easier. Mom and dad, oh brother!

"I hope you're enjoying yourself!" I cried to the sky. Tyche's face appeared in front of me. She was grinning ear to ear.

I thought I heard laughter as the face faded and I hustled down the street toward my house.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,335 Followers