All Comments on 'High School Harem Ch. 03'

by fittucker87

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
perfectionsuxperfectionsuxabout 15 years ago
awesome

i love it... you need to write more.. i love rick and his dick.....

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Nice Chapter!!!

That was a nice chapter about Rick and his large penis. It was nice to see him get revenge against Blake by having sex with Kim. I like how you wrote the pool scene with him having sex with Kim and her enjoying Rick's prowess. Again hardly wait for the next chapter in the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent

This series just keeps getting better and better. I have loved every chapter so far and look forward anxiously for more. Thanks for all the great work.

WisquejacWisquejacover 10 years ago
fucking brilliant chapter

nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
still lovin this story

I love that all 3 get what they deserve in the end, best of course is that Blake doesn't know there's more already waitin for him.

Thanks;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Other than him calling the chick a slut, which seems pretty out of character and him jamming a finger up her ass out of the middle of nowhere (lol, not that he's seemed to give a fuck about just full on jamming his dick in every pussy so far without care, hey I thought these geeks were supposed to be well read on sex? Rofl) the story is fucking aWesOme :). Smooth close and exit stage left! Heh

maddictmaddictalmost 10 years ago
A nap

Really, you missed a good chance for the boy to take kim home and have her return the car much later. Keep it up. Don't get light headed. Thanks

TaljinnTaljinnalmost 9 years ago
Good times...

There were so many times back in high school where I wanted to just haul off and deck someone, and honestly, one of my fondest memories from that time of my life is when I finally did just that. Granted I was scared shitless at the time, but looking back... what a rush.

Those early sexcapades were right up there too...

Good story, keep it up!

CuriousD7CuriousD7almost 7 years ago
Nice one

Greatly written and I especially liked the part where her bf walks in and then is humiliated and put in his place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn good

The nerds revenge is strong with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOLz

Got NTR'd by a nerd.

SjtiernanSjtiernanalmost 4 years ago

Well that's one way to deal with your bully

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Did he drive home naked?

Did he drive home naked?

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 3 years ago

Not a fan of NTR......... except in this case. Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot tears in his eyes? Jesus, really? It would be different if he walked up and just said some shit. Dumping drink on him that’s a damn fight. Break his nose and take another guy. The rest will beat you but you will heal up. Blind side the rest when they are alone somewhere. If you can’t throw a punch your head will do the trick. Hope 18 year old guy don’t run crying over this stuff for real.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

(4/27/2022) Awesome, absolutely awesome. It would have been cool if he did drive home nude. Airing it out sort to speak. Maybe fart on the leather seats. I hope you're still getting comments sent to you. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kim being a bitch seemed logical for this high school universe. Her smoking so often and casually discarding her butts seemed off. Her smoking also did not match her otherwise physical perfection.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Yes...the high school jock and bully gets his world cocked-up...and from the "nerd" with the big crank!! Blake deserves to lose Kim, and Rick will now add her to his harem...

Wonder who else is gonna be on the "hit-parade"...gonna be interesting.

And Rick is turning out to be play in my book; I identify with him and being bullied. Had to stand up to my high school bully...he made the mistake of confronting me without his 'boss's & came up short when he saw that he was going to be hurt, badly, if he decided to push his agenda. He backed off, and I had no issues with him for rest of senior year!

Five Stars...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Deserves better than a 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous