All Comments on 'High School Love Ch. 03'

by f1dude_lotus

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
griffin57griffin57over 11 years ago

I Want to see where this goes. Could be very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
threesome

looks like a threesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Intrigue

The story is going along well. Jamie has to be a t girl ( doesn't she). If she is I hope she's hung.Could be a threesome or even some jealousy. Looks like some exciting things are going to happen. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it but...

....It's too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Multiple Orgasms

I noticed that Emily has multiple orgasms just from being penetrated. You should write a t-girl top story where the male has multiple orgasms during anal sex with no penile stimulation. People so often forget that prostate stimulation can make men multi-orgasmic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Small Error

In the first installment of these stories, mrs Jefferson's name was Sharen. Now it is Karen.

NobilistNobilistabout 8 years ago

Yeah I just noticed the mom name mistake and had to check chapter one to see if that was right.

tbonex59tbonex59over 4 years ago
Mothers name

Why did you change the mothers name from Sharon to Karen???

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa4 months ago

@f1dude_lotus, you beautifully develop the love story of Emily and Jack, you wonderfully describe their everyday feelings, especially beautiful sex. Will it be revealed that Emily is someone other than an ordinary girl and how will her relatives and friends react to it, or maybe it will lead to their wedding? I fell in love with Emily, I would like to be like her.

ps. Sorry for any errors and linguistic inaccuracies, I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. šŸ“– šŸ‘©šŸ»ā€šŸ¦³ā™€ļøā¤ļøšŸ§’šŸ»āš§ļøšŸ‘§šŸ».

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userf1dude_lotus@f1dude_lotus
04/22/19: moved recently, been busy, and haven't been writing much. Not sure what may come.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES