All Comments on 'High Stakes'

by Eschiava

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BONNIEBREABONNIEBREAover 13 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed the story and will look forward to future additions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more please

interesting and erotic. i am looking forward to the next instalment

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
Really good

Only read this by accident, but I'm glad I did.

labigqlabigqover 13 years ago
hmm

I really hope Steve find out and he's not a WIMP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why is it that these types of stories.

Are NEVER really reluctant? She did everything she did with her CONSENT, She even got off on it. She loved what was happening to her. She could have left at any time. But instead she stayed and the result is this horseshit story.

So this should be in the erotic couplings area or maybe the 'cheating slut/whore wife' section of the site.

And the fact that she hasn't told her partner Steve what happened tells me everything I need to know about how much she respects or even has any emotion for Steve. She Cares NOTHING for him. So why doesn't she just leave Steve and then she can fuck and suck anyone and everyone she wants without having to worry about poor old Steve.

panda4321panda4321over 13 years ago
Bravo

You had me from the get go. Kept my attention the entire story didn't skip ahead at all. Thanks and will be keeping my eye out for the next one.

misterbonemisterboneover 13 years ago
The Thin Line

Usually, I do not like the non conscent stories where the woman acts like a slut after a few drink or a few abuse.

However I got to say that you do a very good job to keep your story credible. It is a tough job to do.

I'm waiting for the next chapter

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvrover 13 years ago
Very good first effort

Nicely done, although a bit derivative of other stories I have read. Nonetheless, you do of good job of building the tension rather than taking the easy route and banging from the first paragraph. I look forward to reading more of Stefanie's adventures with Alec.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How about some more.

How about continuing this story, you have my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cruelty

To not continue is, in a wry way, cruel!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Jason<3

Love black cock; wish Jason would've taken her home

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous