High Stakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to look at his face as he drove, and he said, "It's no that Steffie, but I need to see a girl perform a number of times before I can be with her myself. Do you want to be with me?"

I didn't trust myself to answer, so I just nodded my head and finally answered with the single quietly spoken word, "Yes."

"When we get to my apartment, we'll exchange cell phone numbers. You'll be hearing from me."

As we drove to Alec's apartment, he became ever more aloof, and we hardly spoke another ward between then and the time I left, except to exchange phone numbers.

I arrived home before Steve arrived and decided that tonight I would not wait up for him, mostly because I wasn't sure how I would handle any conversation we might have with questions like, "So, how was your evening?" Instead, I got into bed and wondered how and when Alec would contact me.

*

(This story will be continued with more encounters between Stefanie and Alec. Stay tuned.)