All Comments on 'Highschool Cutie at the Beach'

by luvass

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

No, the plot was not especially complex, but I still found it an interesting and erotic read and I appreciated the straightforward writing style. Somehow, even with jumping right into the action like this, I still got a decent sense of character. I didn't find them to be as unbelievable as their actions might, at face value, indicate. Actually, they sound like people I know. Would be interested in a chapter two that fills in some backstory on all three characters, but I think it works fine as a stand-alone stroke piece also.

JohnP5924JohnP5924over 12 years ago
Thank you for that story

I just read the first part last night just before going to bed until when you finally got your cock into her pussy.

I loved the part where you come in see your friend buried his dick into her up to the balls. I loved that kiss grabbing the flesh of her breasts. I loved it when you said you jumped off the counter for 'your turn'.

I'm not into ass licking or fucking, but when you got your cock into her I just went to bed and wanked, replaying the kiss and 'your turn' over and over again. I imagined you just licked her pussy clean and then put you dick in up to the balls. You should have two sets of handles on the kitchen counter for both of you to grab on and pull against each other. I love feeling pussy lips against my balls.

Anyway, before I wrote this, I read the rest of the story. I didn't like it very much, sorry.

But thanks anyway for a good night

John

cowbullscowbullsabout 7 years ago
5

I'm not a fan of licking "splosh" but I loved the rest of the story. I was glad you kept it real with the second guy having a hard time getting deep into her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hilarious

Lol this is the funniest thing ever. “get your dick out of my ass motherfucker!” 2 minutes later... “Damn baby will you marry me?” “Shit yeah!”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous