Hiliad's Special Gift Ch. 21-23

Story Info
Their relationship changes.
8.5k words
4.59
7.2k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

Connee's POV:

I slept through the night and woke up around noon on Monday. I didn't want to go to work. I didn't want to put clothes on. I didn't want to eat. I didn't want ... Hiliad. But I'd said it. I told Him I was in love with Him. And I meant it. And then, there was no going back.

I did make it to work, though. By eleven, still with no appetite, I'd finished all of my paperwork. There was nothing left for me to do ... until I thought of Bintaurs. Hiliad never reiterated on us 'creatures,' and I grew curious about them. I typed in the name, and was shocked at the number of sites there were. I clicked on the first site.

'HISTORY: Bintaurs are the least known of the Supe world. Their existence is masked in obscurity; the era of their creation is unknown. Word of mouth via family stories indicate it to be approximately three hundred years old, though that might be a gross under estimation ...'

That told me very little. I noticed movement by the door and saw Hiliad stick His head through and looked at me oddly. I was about to address Him when He ducked back out. I shook my head, wondering what He was up to.

'ABILITIES: The most prominent capability of the Bintaurs is Telekenesis, the ability to move objects, regardless of size. It cannot be explained ...'

Another dead end.

Hiliad sauntered past my door just then walking very, very slowly, narrowing His eyes at me.

"Sir, can I get you something?"

He walked away. I rolled my eyes that time.

'... Other facilities include, but are not limited to, telepathy ...'

That was curious, considering Wilma could read my mind.

'... mind control, psychic abilities ... LAST POPULATION KNOWN: Spring 2012, less than one hundred.'

What? It was clear to me at that moment that what I'd heard was the truth.

'LOCATION: Mid-Atlantic region, specifically Virginia and North Carolina.'

'APPEARANCE: Human.'

I bust out laughing. That was obvious.

'GENETIC CODE: ... a gene within 90% of the Bintaur population prevents successful gestation. Female Bintaurs who also carry the gene and become pregnant, either miscarry or have a still-birth die within minutes of blood loss ...'

Okay, wait. Then how did my mother ... oh, she must have been one of the 10% with normal genes. Which made me ... sick to my stomach. Thomas Milton wanted me because I would successfully carry his child, thereby regenerating the Bintaur population. A sudden burst of heat erupted in my face, and sweat built up quickly on my forehead.

'... rare blood type ...'

I'd had enough. I closed the website and turned to face the door, wondering what the hell to do with the rest of my time. Hiliad never showed back up again. Thinking of Hiliad, I'd thought of His accent when He spoke to Liza a few times. He told me He was a Viking ... Scandinavia, Norway, Sweden ... Swedish. That was as good a start as any.

Searching the internet for a good fifteen minutes, I finally found a site that had audio of select Swedish words and was excited. He would be so pleased to have me speak in His language! I had to put on my headphones so He wouldn't hear the words, and I had to make sure He was nowhere near the door when I tried to pronounce it.

I clicked on a few that I could use with Him, and concentrated really hard listening. I was smart enough to close the window and play the audio, just in case Hiliad decided to come in and tell me what He wanted to with the headphones on.

I closed my eyes and played them over and over and over. Then I took the headphones off and tried to say the words. I shook my head and went back to listen to them again.

When I went to remove the headphones to practice them, I gulped when I saw Him standing behind me. "Oh, god, I mean Sir!" I exclaimed, putting my hand over my heart.

"What are you doing wasting my money?" He demanded angrily, His eyebrows furrowed deeply. The look in His eyes was disconcerting; I'd seen them once before when He hadn't eaten in a week.

I turned my chair as much as I could with Him blocking the swivel with His leg, took a deep breath, looked up at Him and said, "Bra afton, Herrn."

His head flew back, His eyebrows troughed even deeper. "What did you call me?" He screamed at me, incensed.

I flinched, that damned feeling in my stomach roared into every fiber of my being. I had to fight back tears. "Sir, I'm sorry!" To hell with a spanking! "I ... I was ..." I glanced at the computer, "...learning how to say—"

"Good evening, Sir." He shook His head and smiled. "You have completely and utterly destroyed my native language, you know that don't you?"

I still wasn't sure how to react. I bit my bottom lip, trying to look as innocent as a child. "Was I even close?"

"Ja, perfectly." Bending down, He kissed me then pulled away quickly. "Tacka dig."

It sounded familiar, but I wasn't sure. "Um, du är välkommen, Sir?"

He laughed. I was instantly relieved and relaxed.

Sitting on the edge of my desk, moving the chair so I was settled between his knees, He said, "It's descended from Old Norse in my time. That's where German originated. Are you interested in learning more?"

"Honestly, Sir, it's a very difficult language to speak. And I don't dare brutalize it even more."

He smiled. "So, are you done working?"

"Yes, Sir." I didn't tell Him I'd been searching on the Bins.

"I'm hungry." Just what I thought. I looked out the door, knowing the cops had cracked down on vampires draining humans in His club before, and didn't want to get Him in trouble. He must have read the expression on my face. "No, we'll go to Liza's."

"Sir, I told you I didn't want ..."

"We won't be scening," He said perturbed.

"But ..."

"Again with the arguing," He said as He leaned towards me and put His lips to my ear. "I said I'm hungry."

I closed my eyes briefly from His melodic voice. He took my hand and brought it to His upper thigh, letting the tips of my fingers brush against the bulge of His crotch. Ahh, he was hungry. "I thought you weren't going to feed from me anymore, Sir," I asked curiously, not defiantly.

"I won't be. Liza is taking the human there now."

"Okay. Let me get my purse," I babbled, trying to pull my hand away.

He kept a firm grip on it. "You won't need it. I'll bring you back so you can go home."

"Sir?"

"As your reward, I'm taking you there myself."

I was totally confused at what He was talking about, but kept my mouth shut. I figured we were going in His car. We went to the back parking lot, and I looked around for His car. I didn't see it. Before I could speak and ask Him about it, He lifted me up in His arms and we shot off into the night.

-----------------------

"Will you kindly shut up?" Hiliad asked. "You're making me deaf."

With my arms tightly around Hiliad's neck, cradled in His arms, my face buried in His chest, and my eyes tightly shut, I had been screaming non-stop for several seconds. "Are ... are we ... flying?"

"I am. You're just tagging along. Why don't you take a look?"

I love flying, but there was always a window to look out of on the airplane; the wind was never blowing in my face as it was then. But to look down—knowing I was safe, in a manner of speaking, I took a deep breath and slowly opened my eyes. We were right above the tree line, never touching any of the branches. I was shocked that we weren't flying upside down, since that's what it felt like to me. We were completely vertical. Looking closer on the ground, I could see the lights of the homes below us and even some cars.

"What do you think?"

"This ... I ... it reminds me of when we danced the first time and you twirled me around. You're Superman," I giggled, pulling my upper torso away from Him so I could look at Him.

"Oh, god," He muttered. "Never say that again."

"Yeah, that was bad."

"Would you like to dance now?"

My eyes flew open wider as I stared at Him in disbelief. "Wha'? No!"

"Don't you trust me?" He asked, sounding hurt, but with the littlest crack of His lips.

"Of course I do! You know that."

"Are you scared?" He asked, but I could tell He was teasing me.

"No! Yes, petrified."

"Hmm," He pondered. "Well, I told you we'd have to work on your trust issues."

What was He thinking? He' was out of His mind! "If you drop me," I started, my voice quivering, "You'll bring me back, right?" I was kidding, but kind of serious, too.

He laughed, and I loved the feeling of His body shaking against me. "I won't drop you."

"Sir?"

"Yes, sub?"

"May I close my eyes again? I don't want to see what you're doing."

He laughed again. "Yes, wuss."

"Okay, I'm ready," I said then closed my eyes.

With one hand He reached up for my right wrist and pulled it away, reluctantly at first. "Loosen up, min unge." I had no idea what that meant, and I wasn't about to ask. He took my hand and placed it against His chest. Gripping my waist tighter, and said, "I'm going to let go of you now." His tone wasn't teasing or menacing.

"WHA'?"

"No, no. We can't dance with you in my lap."

I nodded nervously. His arm slid down my back, held me tight to His body at my waist then my legs went out from under me. I yelped in fright and surprise, although I still had one arm around His neck. He then took my right hand and spread it at the level of my head.

A second later, He said, "Open your eyes."

I contorted my face a little playfully, and let them open on their own a smidgen. I saw His thick, kissable neck, but nothing behind Him. Opening them further, I slowly looked up into His face. I had never, ever seen Hiliad's face look so light, relaxed, so much in His own element. He was so strikingly handsome it took my breath away.

Or was it because I wasn't breathing at all? We weren't moving. There was no rush of the wind around me. Letting my eyes wander around His head, He slowly started to turn us, still high above the trees. The tense smile on my face got wider and wider as we turned 'round and 'round, but not fast at all.

"Oh, Hiliad, Sir," I whispered, not able to find the right words.

"Absurd, isn't it?"

"That doesn't even come close."

"Keep your body close to mine," He told me.

"Yes, Sir."

And with that I felt us circle faster, so much so that my upper body flew out from me, but my hips were still attached to His. His hand move to between my shoulder blades while I concentrated on His face, letting the sensations that were pulsing through my body overtake me. I threw my head back and closed my eyes.

The wind blew into my ears, making it impossible to hear anything, except for my heart beat pounding. With new-found courage, I let go of His hand and put both arms out beside me. His free hand pulled my leg up to His waist, and I placed my other leg around Him, holding tight, yet He never removed His hand from my back.

I wish I could explain that feeling. It was like I was falling from space, but knowing my body wouldn't splatter on the ground when it kissed the earth. I reached a place I had never been, and it was deeper than sub-space or any orgasm I had ever had, even with Hiliad's blood in me. My mind was gone, yes, but the wind hitting my skin and face was like being bathed in ...

I heard a gasp when pressure was applied to my thong-covered crotch. It came from me. Somehow, He had manipulated my body to allow His crotch to press against mine. He placed both of His hands on my waist, and securing His grip, ground my body into Him, making me whine. Up and down, left and right ... this went on for a few minutes before I felt pins and needles build in my arms, shooting down to my toes.

I picked up my head to look at Him. "Mas ... ter," I grunted, "Hold me."

Hiliad smiled then picked me up, letting my body crash into His. I panted into His ear as I wrapped my arms around His neck and pressed myself against Him. He allowed me to grate my aching pussy against His bulge until I screamed His name as I came, then nibbled, bit and kissed His earlobe. He groaned in my ear, and I felt His dick pulse against me.

"Let go, little one," He whispered in my ear.

I forced my eyes open and hadn't realized we were in Liza's backyard, my legs then standing, but not touching the ground. He was referring to my arms strangling His neck. I loosened my grip and slid down His body, collapsing on my ass because I had lost all feeling in my legs.

Hiliad knelt down by me, took me in His arms and ran His fingers through my hair, talking to me softly. "Come back to me, love."

"Hmm, ohh, Hiliad," I muttered, panting hard, almost on the verge of hyperventilating.

"Control your breathing. Inhale deeply through your nose and exhale from your mouth."

I did as He instructed, and within minutes I was back. My body was still a little numb, but I was back.

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Walking into Liza's house felt like I was walking into a bad 1920's horror movie set. The wallpaper was 'off,' the furniture was 'off,' the decorations were, yep, you guessed it, 'off.' I looked around the living room bewildered, trying not to shake my head. I didn't remember a lot about her house when I was there, considering I had almost died both times and was shaken up emotionally.

Hiliad and Liza had gone into another part of the house to talk about ... whatever Maker/child vampires talk about, leaving me and my Dom's dinner, whatever her name was, in the living room. We didn't say a word to each other, but I could tell she was very comfortable with what was about to happen. I, on the other hand, was terrified.

I heard Liza's heels clicking against the hardwood floor in the hallway and held my breath as she and Hiliad walked in. Liza came to sit beside me on the couch, crossed her legs and checked out the fresh polish on her nails as if she were bored to death—sick pun intended.

Hiliad stood behind the chair the woman was in. Her shoulders were at the same level as the back of the chair, so He had easy access to her. Keeping eye contact with me, Hiliad pulled back the woman's hair to expose her neck and bared His teeth at me. I was both mortified and turned on at the same time.

My shoulders tensed, and I felt the muscles in my neck tighten as Hiliad bent down and bit into her neck. She grabbed onto the arm rests so hard her knuckles turned white in an instant. Tilting her head to the side, she moaned and whined like she was having an orgasm. Her breathing was heavy, but she kept still and allowed Him to feed.

I felt the cushion move but didn't want to look at Liza. I had to keep my eyes on Hiliad. It wasn't an order, but I felt compelled to. "Are you all right?" she asked. I nodded. "Are you sure?" I shook my head.

"That's what I thought," she snickered.

The sounds coming from Hiliad were frightening, although I never expected it to be. It was completely different with Rachel. I couldn't put my finger on it. Maybe it was because I was tied to Hiliad's late night snack and felt like I was Hiliad.

Liza put her arm around me, a shocker coming from her. I'd never seen her touch anyone, really, as any friend would to another, not that we were friends. But we both loved Hiliad, and that was enough for me. I felt my body lean into her, and she accepted me. She turned my body around so my back was lying across her chest, my head on her collarbone, my feet planted firmly on the floor.

"Close your eyes," she told me.

Immediately I shut them and pretended not to listen to the woman groan and grunt in obvious ecstasy. I couldn't block her out, though. I wasn't jealous. The picture I had in my head was erotic. It was the only way I knew to get through it. But something strange happened that I wasn't expecting. I was getting turned on. Liza had been running her hand over my shoulder softly and whispering in my ear, but I couldn't hear what she was saying. I could only assume she was trying to comfort me, again, a shocker. But I felt so safe and secure in her arms.

Her fingernail traced down my collarbone and down my cleavage. I sighed, "Don't," but I didn't want her to stop. Her cool, wet tongue traced over my earlobe and that sent shivers through me. I turned my head a little into her, an indication to her that I liked what she was doing. I felt around for her hand, took her fingers and wrapped them around mine. But then a thought occurred to me.

Maybe Hiliad didn't want me to be doing what I was doing. Maybe He didn't want me to like what Liza was doing. After all, He hadn't given me His permission. Plucking up my courage, I turned my head towards Him, my eyes apprehensive.

He was still attached to the woman's neck, His head bent, His eyes searching mine, trying to read them. He growled and briefly removed His fangs. "Take her there, Liza, but do not make her cum." His voice was thick, like He'd just put a spoonful of pudding in His mouth and it rested in the back of His throat. His fangs and gums were soaked in blood; drips from His fangs splattered onto the woman's shoulder. I shivered. "She is mine." He then dove back into the woman's flesh.

Those words set me off. The ownership He had over me was very apparent, and I had my answer. I smiled, turned my head back to Liza and let her touch me, run her hands over my breasts, nibble at my neck. "Liza," I heard myself moan, "Can I kiss you?"

She pushed my upper torso up a little so my head rested on the back cushion, her lips still on my neck. With her tongue, she traced my flesh along my jawbone, brushed her lips over my chin, kissing softly. I was a goner. I brought my head forward to meet her lips, and they smelled of strawberry. I flicked the tip of my tongue over her bottom lip, and it tasted of strawberry. Who would have thought?

I felt her wet, cool tongue search for mine, and I gave it to her. Circling the others' in a frenzy passion, our lips finally met, nibbling and kissing and smacking. I grunted with pleasure, and reached my right hand up to her neck, caressing my fingers over her incredibly soft skin. They moved to the nape of her neck and her hair felt like silk. I wrapped my fingers around strands, and pushed her into me.

"Stop!" I heard Hiliad call out, and I immediately tensed, wondering what I'd done wrong.

I pushed Liza's hand away from my crotch, and opened my eyes to see Hiliad standing at my knees, looking down on me hungrily ... hungry for me.

In two seconds flat, His pants were on the floor, his shirt still on. Without a word of warning, He grabbed my knees and said, "Hold on to her, Liza."

He put His knee on the couch, pulled my knees up, moved my thong away from my entrance and entered me, hard. I gasped at feeling His size in me, closed my eyes, resting against Liza. He pushed His hips against me so hard and violently, the smacking together of our bodies set me in a whole other place: One that I'd never been to before, and one I loved. The electricity I felt as He penetrated me was new, yet familiar.

"Oh, Sirrrr," I'd moaned when Liza started to lap her tongue against my neck.

"Sub, look at me." I did so. "Will you allow Liza to taste your delicious blood?" He asked, His faced tight with enjoyment and desire.

I'd never had anyone other than Hiliad take my blood. Although I felt Liza and I had a strange type of bond, I wasn't sure how I felt about it.

"If. It. Pleases you. Sir." He'd pounded into me with every word I could barely speak.

"It would," He replied.

As would I, I thought before I closed my eyes again, made my neck accessible to Liza, and waited. I didn't have to wait long, though.

"I've looked forward to this," she whispered in my ear. She licked my neck on the vein that was pounding violently, squeezed my hand as a fair warning, and bit into my flesh. I gasped, almost screaming as I heard her suck and moan by my ear. I was finding it more and more difficult to keep my mind on Hiliad and what He was doing to me. My body melted as my life source drained from me, but I was never once concerned she'd take too much.