Hiliad's Special Gift Ch. 21-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds later, though, with Him still penetrating me and Liza making incredibly fierce noises, I cried out, "Edge!" It wasn't necessary. Hiliad immediately came inside me, bucking His hips against me, groaning with each contact. And my own orgasm quickly followed, my body shaking and convulsing, having a reaction of its own.

I whined softly when Liza licked the wound she had just made. "Thank. You. Liza." She didn't say a word in response.

Master put His hands on the edge of the seat cushion and head rest, kissing me gently. I found it very difficult to breath. "Did you enjoy that, sub?" He asked softly.

I nodded. "Oh, yes Sir."

-----------------------------

I never really knew what happened to Hiliad's dinner that night, and I never asked as He drove me back to Naluchra in Liza's car. She remained home with the other woman for her dessert. I had been staring outside the passenger window in a daze, a contented, mellow daze.

"Sub Connee?"

"Hmm, yes Sir?" I replied, turning my head to look at Him for the first time since we'd left.

"Was it better this time?"

The flying orgasm was, feeling Him inside me sure was, and having Liza taste me definitely was, but I knew what He meant. It took me a moment to find the right words, yet He remained patient. "You ... frightened me."

He cocked His eyebrow. "How so?" He asked, interested.

"The ... the blood ... her blood ... on your face. It was ... messy."

He chuckled. "Now you know how I feel seeing you talk with your mouth full." I laughed, loving having a normal conversation with Him. "Is it something you'd like to continue being involved with?"

"No Sir," I answered quickly. "If you don't mind."

"Understood." He was lost in thought for a moment. "I have noticed you've called me Master more than once." I never realized I had. "I do not take that lightly."

"No Sir, neither do I." It was a title He had well deserved, one I was comfortable with.

"Hmm."

There was no more conversation on the drive back to the club. He walked me to my car, bid me farewell, pleasant dreams and all that lovey human stuff then said, "We will be meeting with Hugh and Wilma tomorrow night at ten in Billingham to make for our plans for next week."

There He went again, taking me away from my professional duties when I specifically told Him I did not want that. I stated as such. His eyes grew dark, filled with loathing for defying His orders. "Sir, may I speak freely?" He nodded, though not happily. "If you desire to continue to take me away from my duties here, then we must adjust our Contract." I spoke as respectfully as I could.

"That we must." He pressed His tall, lean, muscular body against mine until I was backed up to my car. He towered over me, which drove me crazily insane, in a good way. "Do you like addressing me as Master? Or do you prefer Sir?"

"You have proven yourself to me, Master, and I owe you that much respect."

"Then do so." I nodded. He leaned His lips closer to my ear. "Did you enjoy Liza?"

I shivered. "Yes, Master."

"Have you kissed Liza before while not in my presence?" I nodded nervously. "When?" I told Him after He'd undressed me and Liza came to change me. "Did I give you permission to do so? I believe I told you to take her orders, not make out with her!"

I didn't like the tone of His voice, nor where the conversation was headed. I couldn't speak much less keep eye contact with Him. His eyes were then livid, and my ass cheeks cried to run the hell away because they knew what was coming. And I was right. He dragged me across the parking lot, His hand gripping mine so hard I almost protested that He was hurting me. Little did I know there was more hurting to come.

When we were deep enough in the trees surrounding the area, He sat on a fallen tree log, threw me over His knee, pulled up the skirt of my sundress and smacked my ass once, quick and hard. This all happened within a matter of seconds. Tears immediately came to my eyes, but I fought them off.

Why is He doing this to me? Yes, He'd told me to obey her, and I did. He'd also told me not to cum, which I didn't. But He'd never mentioned not kissing her. I wasn't being a smart ass. I was just confused.

I wanted to protest and scream and beg Him to stop and listen before He punished me, but knowing how angry He was I didn't dare. But in my mind I removed His collar and threw it at Him and cursed Him out.

"You will count off your punishments, you disobedient bitch ..." There was anger in His voice, but something else I couldn't put my finger on—apprehension, maybe? "... starting with the one I just gave you."

"One," I whined, hoping my voice wouldn't crack. It had, though. I braced myself with my feet for more, including tightening my ass cheeks. Master didn't like that. "Keep your body still! Unclench your ass." I did.

SMACK! I sniffled before I said, "Two."

SLAP! SMACK! back to back, from one cheek to the other. Tears poured from my eyes. "Th ... three, ffffour." I was shaking then.

WHACK! "Fffiiiiivvvvve," I sobbed, wanting to grab onto anything, but daring not to.

Without a sound from Hiliad, He got me on my feet and walked me back to my car. Not holding a hand. Not looking at me. Not talking to me. Nothing. It hurt to walk. It hurt even worse to be shunned by my Master.

I drove home, crying the entire time until I reached my apartment. I was hyperventilating so badly I had to sit in my car for fifteen minutes before I could even breathe, or stop my body shaking, for that matter. Not even giving a fuck about changing clothes, I collapsed on the bed and cried for another half an hour until I fell asleep.

Hiliad's POV:

I stood outside Connee's bedroom window watching her sleep. Heather hissed at me when she heard me approach. Damned cat. I'd followed her home to make sure she got there safely. I could see her cry as she drove recklessly. I hoped she wouldn't run off the road. I could feel her pain. I watched her sitting in her car until she went inside. She cried forever in bed, it seemed to me.

Right before she'd fallen asleep she'd ripped my collar off her neck and thrown it across the room. The dressing mirror cracked on impact. I recoiled in my own warped, heartless pain.

When I'd gone inside the club after Connee drove away, I called Liza on my cell. I asked her about what happened the night she dressed Connee. Yes, Liza had kissed Connee. Yes, Liza tried to get her to cum for her. Connee never did because I told her not to.

I promptly gave Liza bathroom clean-up duty for a month.

------------------------

I came into work early the following night at eight because I had to do a few things there before Connee and I went to Merlotte's to meet with Hugh and Wilma. I'd been talking to Luke at the bar when I noticed Connee walk towards the bathroom through the mirror behind the bar. Even from the distorted reflection of the glass, I could see her eyes were red and swollen, as was her nose. Her shoulders were slumped and she was walking very stiffly.

Damn it! I never thought Liza would play with Connee alone. And look what I did to Connee!

Just then Liza approached me. I'd already gotten the bathroom bucket and mop out for her and made it very clear that she was not to ever to touch Connee again unless I was with her. She flinched, but she knew I meant business. I kicked the tin bucket in her direction, spilling the soapy water on the floor and over her designer high heeled shoes. "Clean that shit up!" I barked then waited for Connee in her office.

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

Connee's POV:

Looking in the mirror in the bathroom I looked like hell. No amount of make-up could take away my swollen eyelids and my Rudolph nose. I slept only until the sun had risen—a total of two hours. Only then did I know I was safe from Hiliad. My thoughts were a jumbled mess all day long. I didn't eat. I didn't do laundry like I needed to. I just lay in bed, petting Heather, my only comfort. That seemed to be the norm for me lately.

I knew that Hiliad becoming my Master made our relationship change, but did I expect punishment to be first on the list? Hell, no. I had always obeyed Him. And here I was with a sore ass, looking like death, and resenting Him. No. Hating Him.

But I was at my place of employment, and I had a job to do. I wasn't going to have Him break me just because I'd been punished. I took several deep breaths, cocked up my shoulders and went to my office. My shoulders quickly retreated into a slouch when I saw Hiliad sitting in the chair across from my desk.

"Master," I said coldly, but semi-respectfully as I walked past Him.

It was my least favorite word at the moment. He didn't say anything as I sat down—slowly, trying unsuccessfully to hide my ass throbbing protest on my face—into my soft leather chair and pulled myself close to the desk. I grabbed a few invoices and turned to the computer, accessed a screen and keyed the information for payment. If Hiliad wanted to watch me work, then that was His choice.

"Connee's office, now," He demanded then clicked His cell phone shut. "You're still wearing the collar, I see." He addressed me.

"Yes, Master," I replied, not looking at Him. Why did He think I wouldn't wear it?

Liza walked in and stood beside Hiliad. I couldn't tell who was looking at whom. "Did I tell you you could play with my sub?"

"No," she answered curtly, and her voice was different somehow.

"And did you play with her when I ordered you to simply prep her for me?" I could then tell He was looking at me while His words were to Liza.

"Yes."

"May I ask why?" He asked angrily, yet under control.

I was hardly paying attention to what I was typing for listening to them so intently.

"I was testing her, Hiliad," she huffed.

Testing me? Okay, mark Liza off on the Christmas bonus list beside Luke's name.

"How so?" Hiliad asked her.

"I wanted to see if she could control herself."

"And did she?"

"Yes," she replied impatiently. "She did not cum."

"Apologize to my sub," He ordered harshly.

"I am truly sorry for putting you in that position." There was not one ounce of remorse in her voice.

"Leave." Liza glided out of my office, her shoes making an ungodly swishing sound. "Connee?" He asked right away.

"Yes, Master?"

"Look at me."

I couldn't. I didn't want Him to see my heart breaking, my soul crying, the misery in my eyes. But an order is an order. I turned my head only to look at Him. His face flickered in shock for a brief second, assumingly from my looks. "I have wronged you." I didn't comment.

"I was unaware of Liza's trickery." He was no longer angry. "I cannot take back what I have done to you."

I still didn't say anything. I only nodded. I couldn't find my voice, but He must have read something in my face. He looked almost ... hurt. He tilted His head and frowned at my reaction.

Standing, He locked the office door. He then approached me, stood at me feet, and stretched His arms out towards my shoulders.

"No," I sighed, knowing what He was trying to do, and at the moment I couldn't forgive Him. He reached behind my head, and I had to close my eyes. He smelled so damned good I couldn't breathe. He removed my collar and set it on the desk. My eyes stung with the tears that flooded my eyes. He is releasing me?

"No, no, Ma ..." I whimpered.

"Shh, little one." He hesitated briefly before He went back to the chair and sat down. His persona instantly changed, but it seemed as if it was all in my head. His fangs were then retracted, and He smiled with the tiniest bit of tension. He inhaled deeply.

"Su ... Connee Byers, you've told me once you see me as a man, one that I most certainly am not. I find it peculiar and disturbing that ... when we were alone for the first time, just you and me in your bedroom before our date with Hugh and Wilma, you made me feel like a man."

As much as Hiliad Fildri tried to control His voice with every word He spoke, He failed miserably every time. I blinked my eyes several times to hold more tears in, but several streamed down my cheek. I did not wipe them away. I leaned back heavily in the high-back chair and continued to listen.

"What happened this morning," He tilted His head towards the front of the building, meaning outside, "was the result of a man reacting in a jealous rage. I can see that now. And I didn't sleep, either," He added, trying to make me feel better. It did.

He looked away, as if trying to say the right thing. "You know, I have lived over a millennium without feeling any real or normal human emotion." He swallowed hard then looked back at me. I knew it was difficult for Him to make that admission. "And then out of nowhere, you came into my life, and made me ..." He briefly looked away, as if the words He wanted to say weren't possible. "The last thing I would ever want to do is hurt you, or compromise your trust. But I have. And for that, I can never apologize enough."

My body started to shake. I sighed, finally wiped a few tears away and looked at my collar on the desk. There was only one thing I could do: I grabbed the collar, slowly stood to appease my aching ass, went to Him, handed Him the collar and knelt before Him, holding my hands behind me, bowing my head. I did not speak.

Hiliad cupped my chin with the palm of His hand and tilted my head up. It took me a moment to find the strength to look Him in the eyes. I wished I hadn't. There was so much pain in them that it killed me. But I did not break contact. He kissed my cheek so tenderly that I shivered.

"Make no mistake, you are mine and I will not tolerate anyone touching you without my permission." He pulled back and placed the collar around my neck, causing more tears to fall. I smiled for the first time in what felt like ages when He pulled back. He kissed my other cheek. "That being said, I should never have reprimanded you in such a manner. From now on, we will discuss your punishment, and the events that led up to it."

I nodded. "Oh, yes, Master," I croaked, my chest heaving.

He kissed me softly. "Jag älskar dig."

Swedish is an intricate language, with what sounds like lots of tongue rolling—making for a great kisser for any Scandinavian—and not easy to listen to. But hearing it from Him made it the sexiest language on earth. I chuckled nervously and pulled back. "I have no idea what you said. But I forgive you, Master."

He smiled wider. "Ms. Byers, not only does the man inside me love you, but the vampire loves you as well." There was so much conviction in His voice that I knew it was genuine.

I never thought He'd ... in a way I knew He did, but ... I threw myself at Him and wrapped my arms around His neck, crying and laughing at the same time. He clasped His hands around my waist and pulled me into Him. "I ... I love you, too, Hiliad."

"Yeah, well, I'm so good looking and charming and ... hmm, you're torturing me," He growled. When our heads had met and I told Him I loved Him, I'd been kissing and nibbling His ear, breathing heavy from joy and excitement. He forcefully took my shoulders and pulled me away from Him. When He knew He had my attention, He extended His fangs. "Just how much do you love me?" He asked wickedly.

I returned Master's wicked smile, rested my elbows on the chair cushion, and keeping eye contact still, unbuckled the pant belt, pulling it free from the hoops. Pushing His tank up, making sure to run my hands over His bare, taut stomach and chest. I was relieved when I finally removed it, and tossed it carelessly to the floor. Running my hands back down His body, I leaned in and rubbed His cheek with mine, my eyes closed, before I pulled back. My fingers found the button of His jeans, and swiftly I pulled down. But He didn't push His hips up to allow me to take them off. I looked at Him curiously and confused.

"I am yours, am I not?" He asked.

"Oh, yes, yes, Master!" I exclaimed.

"Do you want me?"

I nodded emphatically. "You know I do," I said, breathless then.

"Would you take me?"

Total confusion set in. "I'm sorry, I don't understand."

"Until we walk out this door, I am yours."

Was He saying what I thought He was saying? "Master, I am your sub, not your Domme."

He took my hands and placed them on the hard bulge in His crotch. "You may do what you will."

Frowning, I cocked my head and thought about it. There was no way I could ever Domme my Master, but He had given me the opportunity. I would accept it, although I may not like it. I nodded.

After I removed His shoes He smiled, but did not lift His hips. "Lift your hips?" I asked, my voice shaking with nerves.

He didn't move, but said, "Was that an order, Mistress?"

Hearing that title come from Him made me envision my head shaking back and forth to keep out the evil Domme voices that came to me when I scened the woman. It was like in cartoons, and the 'boing' noise rattled inside my skull. He really wanted to do this.

"Yes, that was an order," I said, trying to sound authoritative. I didn't feel it.

He finally did, and I slowly pulled the jeans down along with His briefs. His erect penis sprung free, my breath caught in my throat. He never ceased to amaze me with His size. I moved my hands slowly up His calves to His thighs, running them on the inside, gently squeezing. I was oh, so ready to take Him, but He wasn't quite in the right position.

"Lie back," I ordered. It actually sounded natural to me then. He leaned back, closing His eyes. "No, keep your eyes open. I want you to watch what I'm going to do to you." I could see His dick twinge as I stared into His face.

I ran my hands over every bit of Him I could reach purposefully keeping away from where I knew He wanted me to touch Him. I just loved teasing that way. I went back to His dick, slid my thumb over the tip of His penis and felt His wetness. He really was into this. Taking Him into my mouth, His body tensed and He moaned, but we kept eye contact. I growled with pleasure, and His dick pulsed.

Regretfully, I pulled away from Him and took a few steps back. Slowly and as seductively as I could, I pulled the dress up and over my head then placed the dress on my desk so it wouldn't wrinkle. I remembered we still had to go to see Hugh and Wilma. I turned around, unclasped the bra then removed my thong. I wiggled my hips to give Him a show. When I turned back around, Hiliad was sitting up and reaching for me with a look of pure lust in His eyes.

I shook my head. "Bad, bad boy. Did I say you could move?"

The expression on His face told me, 'No, but I want you to punish me, Mistress.' He'd probably like it too much, but I could not do it, anyway.

"Sit back." He did, and His ass was on the edge of the chair. That was acceptable. I took a few steps closer, as close to Him as I could. With His height and my shortness, His face was right at my breasts. "Take my nipple into your mouth."

I didn't even take a breath before He attached His lips onto my breast, with a groan. I placed my hands on either side of His head, running my fingers through His too-much gelled hair. I thought I'd have to tell Him to stop using any at all. I had to remind myself not to get too carried away with this. But my attention was drawn back to my breast, where Hiliad had been nibbling and sucking so hard I threw my head back and closed my eyes. "Hmm, that feels good," I moaned, just to give Him reinforcement.

I felt the slightest nip of His fang into my breast and moaned again. Then I saw a streak of red drip slowly down before He began to take blood. "No," I said, pushing His head back and looking at Him sternly. "Not yet." A look of disappointment crossed His face, but I didn't care. I was gone, then. I moved His head to my other breast to leave His reward for later.

Hungrily gnawing and sucking the new-found nipple, Hiliad's cool, huge hand ran up my outer thigh and latched onto my ass. "No!" I screamed, hoping I didn't say it too loudly. "Your punishment will be that I will not punish you. Continue to disobey me, and I will leave you as you are now—hard and hurting!" Oh, I was more than gone, considering that would have been His punishment.