Hiliad's Special Gift Ch. 21-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress."

I couldn't take it anymore. I simply had to have Him. "Lie back," I instructed.

Pulling away, He kept His lips around my nipple, taking it with Him. I moaned loudly, though not from pain. He settled back, His hips just past the edge of the chair. I straddled both legs slowly, keeping my feet flat. I put my hands on His shoulders and pushed Him back further, not that He had any further to go. I tilted my hips back to allow my pussy to brush against His dick, but not enter me.

"Hmm, you're sooo wet," He cooed.

"You will not speak to me!" I thought about that for a moment. "When you speak, you will do so in your native tongue."

"Yes, Mistress."

I began to tease Him further by running my crotch up and down His throbbing penis, getting it wet for me. Leaning forward, I took His hands and placed them over His head. "Grab the chair and keep your hands there." He did so. I then pressed my engorged nipples against His chest, making sure to make contact with only them. Flicking my tongue over His earlobe, I immediately got a response when I took it in my mouth and sucked gently.

"Katten," He moaned.

I continued to kiss His neck, nibbling here and there. He tilted His head toward mine and up a little; I'd never known that was such a sensitive spot on Him. I'd have to remember that. More than ready, I pulled back, placed my hands on the arm rests, and slowly sat down on Him until He was completely in me. We both groaned at the exact same moment. Looking over His face, He closed His eyes and dropped His mouth even further.

"Dig känselförnimmelsegoda."

With much control I started to ride Him, up and down, circling my hips until I was in a rhythm, panting and moaning in ecstasy. Leaning into Him, I ran my tongue under His upper lip to let Him know I was there. "Hmm, Hiliad," I moaned, barely able to speak.

"Knull," He yelped into my ear, sending shivers through my entire body.

Placing His hands on my waist without objection from me, He bucked His hips over and over, driving me completely insane. He pressed His thumb hard on my clit and a second later the orgasm shot through me. I screamed, wrapping my arms around His neck and pressing myself into Him. His body tensed, so much so I thought He had died when He suddenly came.

I grinned, completely satisfied and fulfilled, burying my face in His neck. "Oh, Hiliad," I mumbled, kissing Him softly. My heart pounded against His chest as His body then shook, longer and harder than it ever had before when He came.

We held each other for several minutes before my heart rate slowed, He still inside me. I never wanted Him to leave me. "Oh, Hiliad," I repeated breathlessly. I was surprised to find tears in my eyes, but they were happy tears.

"Min förälskelse." He pulled me away from Him forcibly with His hands firmly on my shoulders. Brushing my hair away from my face, He kissed me softly. I could have sworn I even felt warmth in His lips. "Du är härlig," He whispered then kissed my nose, both cheeks, and my forehead.

I breathed, "I have no idea what you just said."

He chuckled. "I said you are beautiful."

"You make me feel beautiful," I confessed.

Remembering my promise to Him, I leaned my head to the side. "Drink from me."

He didn't even hesitate. He sunk His fangs into my neck and immediately began to suck my blood. I moaned and groaned, twitched and shook. He growled, which I had grown to love coming from Him. That alone sent another orgasm shooting through me. "Ohhh, shhhh't," I whimpered. "Don't stop."

And He didn't. I don't know why it was different this time. He'd drunk from me before, but then it was different. Only when I began to feel a little light-headed and nauseous did I say, "That's. Enough."

Promptly He pulled back and looked over my face, as if trying to read me. He had my blood around His mouth again, but I didn't get the feeling I had just the night before with Hiliad's dinner. And I did the oddest thing: I licked my blood from the corners of His mouth, His chin, leaving His mouth alone so He could savor some for later.

"What did you feel?" He asked curiously.

"Everything, Master," I said, forgetting I was still His Mistress, but not even caring what He thought.

"No, did you enjoy yourself?" He smirked.

Then I understood and blushed. "Yes, but ... I don't know if ..." I shook my head, my body becoming tense with nerves. "I loved it, having you under my control, but I don't think I want to do it again."

He nodded. "Fine. Now, let's get. We have to meet with Hugh and Wilma."

By that time, I'd completely forgotten about them. We dressed—well, I didn't until after I'd watched Hiliad put His clothes back on, admiring His body. Hiliad walked me to the door. "Har du en begäran?" He asked.

"Okay, enough with that," I said, smiling. "You may speak English now."

"I asked if you had one final demand from me, Mistress."

I chortled. "Kiss me." And He did, with such feeling and emotion that it took my breath away—like so many times with Him. "Thank you. You have pleased me greatly," I teased.

He opened the door and instantly His face changed into the controlling, domineering, vicious, evil vampire that He was, but underneath I knew was still the man that I'd fallen in love with.

--------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: OK, so, for those that are wondering -- Hiliad, Connee and the gang are in England. The Bintaurs are based in Virginia, as well as where Connee's Mom was from. Connee went to England to live with her Aunt just a few years earlier and met Daniel.