Hiliad's Special Gift Ch. 33-35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember your green, yellow, red and your safe word," He said, swinging the flogger back. "And keep your damned eyes closed!"

After closing them, I braced myself for the beating I was about to get. And I didn't have to wait long. He flung the flogger over my shoulders, my breasts, my thighs, but with little force. I took a moment to gauge the impacts, and I needed to find my sub-space, needed it desperately.

"Green," I heard myself croak.

Within a second he struck the same spots but harder. I started to squirm a little bit, but He kept it up, over and over, in perfect rhythm. I was feeling my brain become numb, but I still had a long way to go. "Green," I repeated. That time He struck me harder, so hard in fact that I gasped and fisted my hands.

He worked me again until He stopped briefly, and I felt a breeze as He rushed away from me. I heard the impact on my crotch before I even felt it, and moaned because a few strips hit my clit. Then He flogged me in a rhythm I recognized as the figure-eight, and again He had me groaning and squirming. Stepping back, He worked my inner thighs before He moved to my side, and began to flog me underneath my body—my shoulder blades, my back, my ass cheeks. Ah, that's the spot.

A few minutes passed, and I felt myself drift off, letting my body speak and feel for me. The next thing my body experienced was His cool, wet lips enveloping the tip of a breast, while He brushed the flogger straps against my pussy.

"Edge!" I cried out in ecstasy a moment later, the orgasm building and building within me.

As my mind faded away, I heard myself whimpering softly and constantly, the sound slowly drifting farther and farther from my ears. Then my body no longer responded to any contact at all. I lost track of time; I lost track of what my Master was doing to my body.

Then a hard pressure slapped against my stomach then sharp, painfully intense rips tore through my lower belly. That snapped me around real quick. I waited a moment to see if the pain would subside while He kept flogging me. It didn't.

"ASPARAGUS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. The pain was killing me, literally, which is saying a lot for a vampire.

"Slave, Connee, talk to me!" I heard Hiliad say, but He sounded distant. His voice was scared, which scared me. "Come back to me," He crooned urgently in my ear. A flat palm smoothed the short bangs of hair from my forehead, still speaking to me, though most of the words were incomprehensible. His leg wrapped tighter around both of mine, and I could tell I was lying on my side, facing Him, my face buried in His neck.

"Speak to me! Your collar is off. Connee?"

"Hiliad," I cried, feeling the tears pour from my eyes. My body convulsed, and I was gripping my stomach. "Oh, God, it hurts!"

"What? Your stomach is fine. It's red, but—"

"No, no. Inside. Wha'd you do?" I wasn't blasting Him. I wanted to know what the hell He hit me with.

"It was the flogger, only the flogger," He stuttered, His voice shaking. "Oh, Connee, I am so sorry. Shit! Why did you let me continue if you hurt that badly?"

"I waited to see if it would stop."

"That was stupid. Is it better now?"

"Only a little."

He started to coo into my ear and shh'ing me before He pushed my arms away and started to rub my tummy. I rolled over on my back because although the action didn't help the pain, His actual touch did. "Let go of the pain, sweetheart." He began to hum softly, and I felt myself drift away again. "Never again, I promise you. Let's get you home."

"No, no, please, Master. Not yet. I'm not ready to move yet."

"Okay, whatever you want. You should have warned me sooner," He told me, placing soft, gentle kisses on my cheek. "Why aren't you healing?" I could only shake my head. He sat up and pulled me on top of Him. I placed my hands on His shoulders, burying my face in His collarbone. "Drink from me."

"I' ... so weak."

"Do it anyway," He said, but not demanding.

I parted my lips and dug my fangs into His neck. I had so little strength that He lifted His head and pushed my head harder into His, forcing my fangs in deeper to allow a faster blood flow. As His blood filled my mouth and slicked down my throat, the pain immediately became less sharp.

Hiliad groaned then said, "That's enough."

He held me for I don't know how long until I rolled off Him, holding His hand. "It's better."

"Good, good. Have you ever felt anything like that before?"

"No, not while I was human, Sir. I didn't mean to scare you."

"You have nothing to apologize for, Connee. I should have known."

Lifting my head, I kissed Him as hard as I could. Breaking away, I said, "Hon, we're both working on a new learning curve. We'll take it slower next time."

"You'll let me know?"

"Yes, of course. You can still make love to me," I said as seriously as I could, although I was teasing.

His eyebrow rose, and a crack broke from His lips. "Now?"

I chuckled then moaned a little. "Um, no, but you can wake me up tonight before you go to work."

"Sweet!"

"Oh, hush and take me home."