Hiliad's Special Gift Ch. 39-40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you?"

"No, but I thought about it."

His chest shook from a chuckle. "I gave you the creeps, huh?"

I was so startled my head shot around and glared at him. "That was you?"

"Yeah. And yes, you were scared of me."

"Did I know you were a vampire?"

"Yes."

"What did we talk about?"

"You said I was the hottest thing you'd ever seen and—OW!" I'd hit his shoulder playfully but a bit hard. "Seriously, you told me you were in a relationship and you were happy, but I didn't see it in your eyes."

"Really? I did love him. I've had a lot of time to think about everything. What Daniel told us was true. I was stronger than I thought, but wanted to be taken care of. I wanted to be appreciated. You must have made an impression on me to trust you like I did when we scened the first time."

"You had little choice."

"True. Daniel was my first Dom, and he never sent me to sub-space until we'd scened several times. But you ... I was there the very first time."

"Hmm," he pondered. "So, we could have avoided all of this if you'd just come home with me that night?"

"I most certainly would not have!" When I saw the cute grin on his lips, I laughed so loud it echoed back at us. "Yeah, I guess so. Hiliad, can I tell you something?"

He didn't answer. I was anxious bringing it up, so I turned my body away from him again.

"I have been your sub for so long that I don't know how else to be. You will always be my Master, but if ... things turn out okay—"

"You don't want 24/7 anymore, do you?" I shook my head. "Fine. I'll agree to that. And Connee Byers, you and the baby will be fine."

"I'm glad you're confident—oh, my god!" I exclaimed, throwing the blanket away from my stomach. "Hiliad, he kicked!" I grabbed his wrists and placed his hands on my stomach.

"I don't feel anything."

"Give him a min—there!"

"Holy shit!"

I started to cry, I couldn't help it. I slowly got myself up on my knees and took his face in my hands. "Hiliad, I want this baby. I didn't want to be changed because I've always wanted a baby. I didn't want to fall in love with you, but I did. And now ... I've got both."

"Don't start with the tears, woman. I hate to see a woman cry." He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my collarbone. "Hmm, what is this?" he asked, glancing over my chest. "Damn, woman!"

"Just the perks of pregnancy." I told him, grinning. "I should still be pissed with you, Mr. Fildri, but God help me, I want you so bad."

He pulled back, looking shocked. "You know we can't—can we?"

"Well, Mom said I couldn't have sex, but she didn't exactly specify ..."

"Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?" he asked shocked.

I didn't reply, but leaned back, slowly and deliberately sensuously unbuttoning my blouse. He growled. I grinned wickedly as the last button was pulled apart. Before I knew it, the blouse was off me, and Hiliad had removed my bra. The expression on his face made my body shiver. I ripped his shirt off in a flash. Then it was my turn to growl.

"Oh, I've missed you so much, Hiliad," I cooed, letting my fangs appear.

"You just missed my body," he replied, his fangs making their own appearance.

I leaned forward and kissed his chest. "Hmm, that's not all." I grasped the button of his pants and tugged down hard, catching him off guard. He ended up on his back, which allowed me to pull the pants off in one fluid motion.

"My, my, Hiliad. Commando?"

He roughly, yet gently, took my wrists and held them aside. "I didn't pack enough underwear. And take 'em off," he said, looking at my shorts.

"Nu-uh," I challenged. "You do it."

"Brat," he huffed.

Digging his fingers behind the waist of the shorts, he pulled them down to my knees. Somehow, and don't ask me, I ended up with my legs wrapped around his waist, yet he wasn't in me. I placed my arms around his neck and kissed him hard, urgently. My breasts were pressed hard against his chest, and apparently he didn't like that. He pushed me back and ran his huge, soft hands over my chest, cupping my breasts so aggressively I gasp and threw my head back.

"God, Hiliad, you make me feel so good, so alive."

Gripping my breasts, he dove onto a nipple and pinched it with his lips. I felt a sharp prick from his fangs and gasped again. The top of his tongue lapped at the blood that escaped. "Look at me, Con," he muttered, his lips still on me. Looking down I watched him lick and lap at the puncture wound that set me on fire. But what did I do? I burst into tears.

"Why are you crying, sweetheart?"

Laying my head back on his collarbone, I mumbled, "I've just never realized how much ... I missed you and love you."

"Oh, baby." He unnecessarily brushed my short, cropped hair from my neck. "None of that. I told you I don't like seeing you cry."

Suddenly a voice spoke. "Okay, kids. Connee, it's time to eat."

"Oh, god! Why do I feel like a teenager getting busted by her mother?" I laughed, wiping my tears from my cheeks.

"Uh, because we were," Hiliad replied with a laugh. "Come on. Let's get you dressed. Oh, and by the way, I love you more."

"That's not possible," I told him.

He carefully got me up and dressed me, without a word of protest from me. "Love you more," he repeated as he dressed.

"Nu, uh," I said as he folded the blankets and handed them to me.

"I love you way morer," he grunted after he'd picked me up and we raced to the house.

"Way morer? Is that Swedish or something," I teased. "And I love you morererer."

The entire time back to the house, we went back and forth, just like sick, hopelessly in love teenagers. In case you were wondering, Hiliad had the last word.