Hillary: The Summer of '92 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

The machine started the spin cycle.

"Oh, wow, you weren't kidding, it does sound like a jet," Hillary exclaimed.

I'm not sure what made me do it, but I grabbed her around the waist and, as she squealed and giggled, sat her on top of the whirring, vibrating washer.

"What...what are you doing?" she exclaimed as I dropped to my knees on a pile of wash on the floor in front of the washer. Keeling between her legs, I spread her bathrobe apart, then I started kissing the inside of her thighs. "Oh, God!" I heard her murmur. She clasped my head and held it as I began kissing and licking my way from her knees toward the point where her legs and body joined. "Oh, yessss!"

Her skin was so marvelously soft and silky. And so warm, too. I loved kissing it and, even more, I loved how quickly she dissolved into a state of desire when I did. I moved up her legs quite rapidly and soon was nuzzling the bottom of her belly with my nose and licking the top of her vagina, the spot where her clit was located.

"Nnnnnnahhhh!" she groaned and the grip she had on my head tightened. "Yeah! Oh, yeah!" She hunched her hips forward and laid her legs on my shoulders, giving me superb access to her already-dripping vagina. I kept licking her clit until, by the sounds she was making, I knew she was close to coming, then I kissed her belly and the insides of her upper thighs while she calmed. Under her, the washing machine was back to the tumbling action, probably rinsing the clothes.

After she'd calmed a little, I stiffened my tongue and dragged it from the base of her vagina, up between her labia, and over her clit. "Unnnhhh!" she grunted, jolting. Again her grip on my head tightened. I repeated the action and evoked another grunt and jolt. Since she obviously liked it, I did it again. And, of course, she grunted and jolted again.

About then, the washer started into the final spin cycle. I'd been teasing Hillary, holding her at the brink of coming, waiting for this. I laid the tip of my tongue lightly against her clit just as the machine started spinning and vibrating. The washer's vibrations made it unnecessary for me to move my tongue at all. Above me I could hear Hillary changing, "Oh, God! Oh, God! That feels so gooood! Oh, God! Oh, God!" The longer the spin cycle went on, the louder she groaned and the tighter her grip on my head became. I knew the spin cycle had to end soon, and wanted her to finish before the washer did so, I slid two fingers up into her while I kept my tongue against her clit.

"Gnnnnahhhh!" she wailed. Her scream of delight switched to huffing sounds, then back to moans. I wasn't prepared for how strong she was so she did manage to drag my face into her crotch, and make my tongue press against her rocking, twisting middle with much more pressure that I'd been using before. The frantic movements of her hips also drew my fingers all the way up into her and I could feel her vaginal walls spasming around them. The washing machine had long since stopped by the time she'd finished with her orgasm and had begun to calm down.

"Jeezum!" she exclaimed, "I never knew doing the laundry could be that much fun."

"Me, either," I replied. I helped her down off the washing machine and got a fervent kiss and hug for my troubles - and probably for a few other reasons, too.

We finished the laundry without Hillary having any more orgasms, but I have to admit neither of us did very well at keeping our hands to ourselves. Because of that we were both pretty turned on by the time we finally finished the laundry and went to bed. Love-making was the obvious way to relieve our "stress", and I think we relieved it pretty darn well.

Hillary fell asleep almost immediately after we finished our love-making. I laid there, gazing at her lovely face, even lovelier relaxed in sleep. As I did, questions started creeping into my mind. What had I done to my marriage? What had I done to Hillary? What did I really feel for her? Was it lust or was it...? I finally fell asleep with my mind trying to convince itself that there really wasn't anything wrong with what I was doing.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers