Rewarded

Story Info
College Coed rewards her older neighbor for his help.
10.1k words
4.83
55.7k
96
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 06/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rewarded

When I first started writing stories for Literotica, I wanted to try writing in different categories. While I have done a little of that, most of my stories have fallen into two specific categories. This is my first story in this category.

If you have read any of my other stuff you know that you are going to learn about the characters before, during, and after the fun stuff. This story is no different so if you are looking for a 'quickie' this won't be for you. All characters are over 18.

When I passed the two-mile mark of my run I was hurting. I was positive it was the spike in temperature today. Yesterday the high was eighty, one of the warmest days in May so far. Right now, it was ninety-two and I hadn't had a chance to acclimate to it. The other possibility was my pace, it definitely felt like I was running faster than my normal just under ten-minute mile gait.

I was positive my pace was related to what I guess would be described as the anger I was feeling. Maybe it was closer to anxiousness combined with hostility. I was pretty sure last night my wife had confirmed what I already knew, she was having an affair with her boss. It wasn't definite but it was really the only explanation.

We were both fifty years old. I would be fifty-one next month, her birthday was seven months later. I had retired eleven months ago right after I turned fifty. She was supposed to have retired when she turned fifty but had continued to make excuses to keep working.

If she had told me she was going to do that I would have put off retiring myself. I had loved my job as a firefighter and only retired because I had pretty much maxed out the amount I would get from what was a very generous pension. That was the benefit of having started my career just before my twentieth birthday almost thirty-one years ago.

With me being able to receive my full pension, along with a very successful 457 retirement account, along with my wife's savvy investing we were very comfortable financially. When our daughter had gone off to college three and half years ago, the plan had been we would both retire and start traveling since we could afford it and had no real responsibilities at home.

About two years before it was time to retire, I had noticed changes in Dawn. First her work travel had increased, at least once a month she was heading out of town for a few nights. She also became more attached to her phone, constantly checking it and typing on it. Lastly our intimacy slowed way down, we had gone from a couple times a week to once or twice a month and currently it had probably been at least three months since the last time we had sex.

When I was working, I hadn't really noticed what was happening but after I retired it was easy to see and feel it. I constantly felt like I was in Dawn's way or preventing her from being able to do something. As fire fighter I had worked twenty-four-hour shifts, so she had a lot of time by herself at home after Katy had gone to school.

I had asked her gently about it and she pretty much dismissed me and told me that she had always supported my career and that I should do the same for her. I didn't disagree with that but deep down I knew it was about more than her job.

I had just moved past the three-mile marker of my run and had a half hour to go. I was really hurting now and knew I was close to the worst part. The final quarter mile, of my three and half mile run, was uphill except for maybe the one hundred to two hundred feet at the very end where it flattened out.

Fortunately, my IPod shuffled into some Guns and Roses, I was sure that would give me the boost to finish. I hit the uphill slope and told myself I would keep up the pace even though a part of me felt like I was going to die. I knew sweat was pouring off me at this point.

I kept pushing and I looked up ahead and now had a visual motivation to go along with the audio. In my neighbor's drive way, I saw a woman bent over and her black pants were stretched tight over what I knew was an incredible ass. I knew that getting to see her, and especially getting to see her in black yoga pants, was my reward for pushing myself on this run.

She had the trunk of her white Kia four door open and was bent over into it. Just before I reached her, she stood up and looked over at me. Normally she was friendly, but she had a worried and sad look on her face and gave me a dismissive way as I passed behind her. I was focusing on reaching my driveway, so I didn't pay much attention.

I hit my self-designated finish line and moved to a slow walk while checking my time. I had beat my previous best by almost ninety seconds. My pace had been very fast. I had walked about one hundred feet and turned around. When I did, I could see that Hanna was still at her car but was sitting against the opening of her trunk. As I moved even closer, I saw that the passenger side rear tire was flat.

I continued to walk towards her and reached up to take my ear buds out. When I looked closer, I realized that she was wearing black dress pants not yoga pants, had on a nice blouse and a pair of black shoes that had about three-inch heel on them. She looked over at me and frowned. My breathing was finally slowing down.

"Hey Hanna. Need some help with that flat tire?" I asked as I noticed her dad's Toyota wasn't there, but her brother's car was.

"Yea... I guess. Doesn't matter right now to much though." She said the frustration in her voice was evident.

"Why not? Is Josh home. Can he help?" I asked, still trying to understand what was going on and why she was wearing something besides athletic wear, which was the normal attire I would see her in.

"I need to get to the base in thirty minutes for an interview and the only way I would do that is if I left right now. Even if the tire can stuff worked, I probably wouldn't make it, and my dad told to never use it unless it was emergency, although I think this qualifies." She said staring down at the sidewalk. "I am pretty much fucked, and my dad and Josh are in the Outer Banks on a fishing trip. They won't be home until late on Monday.

I was surprised to hear her say that word and it must have shown.

"I am sorry Mister Thomas. I just... well I was really hoping to get this internship." She said to me.

"If you leave now, you can make it?" I asked her.

"Yes... like right now."

"And you can drive a stick, right? I saw your dad teaching you on Adam's Jeep."

"Yes. Why?" She asked looking confused.

"Be right back." I told her and ran into my house.

She was staring at her flat tire when I came back out and jogged over and handed her my Jeep keys saying. "Take my Jeep. Leave your keys and I will work on getting the tire fixed while you are gone."

Her eyes opened wide with shock at my suggestion. I pressed my keys into her hand.

"I can't... I... I can't..."

I cut her off. "You can and you need to get going. I will see you when you get back. Good luck with the interview."

She blinked a couple times and then opened the passenger side door and took out her purse and what looked like a file folder. She smiled at me as she moved to my Jeep and climbed in. I hated it but as she moved to my Jeep my eyes had been glued to her butt as she had walked away from me. Somehow, I was sure she knew I had done that. I watched as she started it, buckled her seat belt and drove off, the smile on her face obvious.

I went and grabbed a towel from my house to wipe off the sweat and went back and investigated the situation with her car. The rear tire was completely flat, and the car was parked in a drive way that sloped downward towards the street. Looking in the trunk there was no spare, just a can of emergency tire filler, a lug wrench and a scissor jack.

I walked back to my garage and gathered the stuff I needed. First, my small floor jack and a four-way lug wrench. I took them over to her car and went back and gathered up a bunch of scrap lumber. Using my fire department skills, I started to build some cribbing and an even surface for my jack after I had loosened the lug nuts.

It didn't take long, and I had the tire removed. I did a visual inspection and saw a small screw in the center of the tread. Based on the tread wear these tires were fairly new. I carried the tire over to my truck and tossed it in the bed. A quick stop inside my house for my truck keys, wallet, cell phone, and a water bottle and I was off to the local vehicle repair shop.

I had thought about offering Hanna my truck, but it was a pretty large vehicle and I had never seen her drive anything bigger than her dad's Toyota Forerunner. I was hoping that I could get the tire repaired for her and back on her vehicle this afternoon.

Hanna, her Dad, her brother Josh, and another brother who I almost never saw had moved here just over four years ago. Her dad was in the Marine Corp and was a divorced. They must have shared custody of Hanna because she wasn't there all the time. Both brothers were in college at the time they had moved in.

The dad and her brother Josh were friendly, but I didn't really know either one of them well. It was normally just a greeting by waving as we came and went and occasional comments about the weather, yard work, and the like.

Hanna was friendly but I was always a little uncomfortable around her. When they had moved in, she was a cute sixteen-year-old girl. For the last four plus years I watched as she grew into a woman. I remember seeing yards signs celebrating that was having an eighteenth birthday and feeling relieved at that.

Her turning eighteen felt like it freed me a little to notice her developing curves. She was only about five feet, one inches tall, but she had an amazing ass that she seemed to like showing off in tight yoga pants or shorts. During her freshmen year of college, she grew a pair of large B cup or probably C cup breasts to the curves or her butt and hips.

One day last summer she had brought over some mail that had accidentally been left in their mailbox. It was the closest I had been to her in a few years. I felt sure that I was a dirty old man as I was left tongue tied taking in her beauty while trying to thank her.

Her hair was jet black and curly as it fell over top her shoulders. Her skin was pale and the complexion of her face was perfect. That perfection extended to her nose, perfectly proportioned with just a slight upturn. The whiteness of her teeth was almost blinding when she smiled. Her lips could be used as the picture to show the definition of bee stung lips.

The thing though that made her stunningly and distractingly beautiful, was her eyes. They were almond shaped with perfect eyebrows framing them and what looked like long natural lashes. The color though drew you into them. They were an aquamarine blue, and reminded you of the waters of a Caribbean beach, mesmerizing, beautiful, crystal, clean.

I took her tire into the shop and asked if they could look at it and possibly repair it. I showed the man at the counter the screw and he told me he was pretty sure it wouldn't be a problem, but it would take about thirty minutes or so. I told him fine and took a seat.

It was probably holding my phone in my hand that brought my mind around to the previous evening. It was just around five o'clock yesterday when my phone vibrated, and I picked up and read.

'What a long day today. Hungry and hoping dinner is good but what I am really looking forward to is desert. I hope you are too.' Dawn added a big heart emoji to the text along with a winking one but the one that completely gave it away was the eggplant emoji she had added.

I had stared at the text when I opened it last night. I was positive when I first read it that it wasn't meant for me and meant for someone else. I was also positive that the desert euphemism was sex. The text basically confirmed what I had known to be true, my wife was fucking someone else.

What I didn't do was immediately text back a gotcha text. Dawn was a smart woman and I wanted to see how she would try to get out of this. I was caught emotionally between finally having the gotcha evidence I needed and knowing it wasn't definitive.

An hour later I got this text. 'Hey... hope you had a good day. Still starving but going to get dinner now. Everyone raves about the chocolate lava cake for dessert at this restaurant, so I am really looking forward to it.'

I laughed as I read it. It was actually a good cover. If she hadn't sent the emojis and I didn't have the past year or so of history I would have probably bought it. I took a couple minutes and finally sent her.

'I am not stupid. I have known for a while. You just confirmed it today. When you get home, you can decide how you want this to end.' I hit send and felt a feeling of relief wash over me.

She texted me a half dozen times immediately after that, and I ignored them all. Then she started calling me and I ignored those. When she started calling the landline, I turned that phone off setting it on the kitchen counter. When I had woke up this morning there were emails from her that I also ignored. She wasn't due back from her work trip until Monday and I had decided that would be when we would talk. She had called and texted me almost hourly until about three o'clock but that had stopped when I ignored those also.

They called my name, and I went to the counter, the tire was repaired, and I paid for it before taking it out to my truck. I drove back home and saw that my Jeep was still gone, and I hoped that Hanna's interview was going well.

It took just a few minutes to get the repaired tire mounted back on her car and to gather up all my stuff. It felt good to be able to do something nice for someone else. The opportunity to serve others was probably one of the biggest things I had missed after retiring from the fire department.

When everything was put back in place it dawned on me that I hadn't taken a shower since my run earlier this afternoon. As much as I had sweated during that and when taking care of Hanna's tire, I definitely needed one, so I headed upstairs and climbed in the shower. The hot water felt pretty amazing, and I washed away the sweat, but I also felt like I was washing away all the BS that my wife had tried to pull yesterday evening at the same time.

I stepped out of the shower feeling refreshed and dried myself off. Looking in the mirror I was fairly happy with what I saw. My stomach was still flat, you could see some tone in my arms, my light chest hair had a mixture of gray in it but at least wasn't pure white. I wasn't sure what color my pubic hair was these days. I kept my groin area shaven for hygienic reasons, not because Dawn's mouth was spending time there.

I threw on some gym shorts and a t shirt that I had cut the sleeves off and headed downstairs. I was feeling a little dehydrated from my run and I wanted another bottled water. I couldn't decide what I wanted for dinner and was considering ordering a pizza. I also knew I needed to find something mind numbing to watch on Netflix or another streaming service this evening.

I did some straightening of the kitchen and family room. I was a neat and organized person so there wasn't a lot to do but I felt like I needed to keep my mind occupied. I was thinking of ideas for the rest of the week to do the same thing. I had some outdoor chores I could do. Plus, with the warm weather finally here I planned to transition my Jeep to summer mode tomorrow and remove the top and doors.

It seemed like Dawn had given up on trying to contact me. No new missed calls or texts since mid-afternoon. Deep down I knew that avoiding her attempts was just kicking the inevitable confrontation down the road a couple days. Today was Friday and she would be home late Monday afternoon, so I was buying about seventy-two hours.

There was a light knock on the door, and I went to answer it. When I opened it, I saw Hanna standing on my porch holding my keys in her hands. I felt my breath catch for a second as I looked at her. I am not sure I had seen her with makeup like this and was surprised I hadn't noticed that earlier. She was stunningly beautiful.

"Here are your keys. Thank you so much for letting me borrow your Jeep. And for taking care of my tire. I really appreciate it."

I took the keys from her, and I realized I was supposed to speak and not just stare at her. I saw her blush and she must have realized the effect she was having on me.

"Oh sure. You had a small screw in the tire that they were able to fix. Not a problem. I hope the interview went well. Your keys are under the mat in your car." I stammered out.

"I think it did. They are supposed to let me know if I got the internship on Monday, so fingers crossed. Can I pay you for the tire on Monday? I don't have any cash right now, college girl you know." Somehow her smile had gotten better.

"No problem. It wasn't much you can pay me whenever or it can be my treat." I had butterflies in my stomach talking to her.

"No... I want to pay you for it. Thank you so much for doing it. See you later."

She turned and headed towards her house. I leaned out a little so I could watch her ass as she walked away. As she stepped into her yard she looked back and caught me doing that. When I jerked my head up, she just smiled and gave me a little wave.

What the fuck I thought to myself as I closed the door. She is twenty years old and just finished her sophomore year of college. She is almost the same age as your daughter. All of that was true but I also knew that the next time I jerked off I would probably be picturing her face in my mind as I did it.

I decided on pizza and ordered a large sausage, green pepper, and onion pizza. I figured that would give me some leftovers to eat for lunch or maybe dinner again another night this weekend. I tried to focus on finishing my water bottle knowing that I would want to drink beer while eating my pizza.

I was flipping through the channels when the door bell rang. I was surprised that the pizza was already here, it had only been about twenty or thirty minutes since I ordered. It normally took forty-five minutes to an hour.

I grabbed the cash I had set on the counter and went to the door. I swung it open and saw Hanna standing there. She had changed her clothes and was wearing a tight v necked shirt that showed off boobs, black yoga shorts, and had flip flops on. There was a bottle in one of her hands.

"Hey... sorry to bother you again. Um... can I come in?" She asked.

"Uh... yea sure. And it isn't a bother." I moved out of her way.

She strode confidently into the house and to the kitchen. As I followed her my eyes were again drawn to her butt. The yoga shorts looked painted on her. In her flip flops she was shorter and somehow hotter than she had been when she had dropped my keys off.

"I called and told my dad what you had done today. He wanted me to tell you how much he appreciated your help and to give you something for it. When I asked what he had in mind it was very different than what I had been thinking about giving you to show my appreciation." She giggled as she said that.

I think my heart skipped a beat as I realized what she had just said and insinuated. Or maybe I just wanted her to have insinuated it. I watched as she sat the bottle on the counter.

"I was happy to do it. You didn't need to give me anything." I told her still thinking about her comment.

"Well, my dad said I needed to do this. I don't drink scotch, I prefer rum, but I think this is supposed to be good. He told me specifically to bring you this one." She motioned to the bottle on the table.

For the first time I saw what she had brought and probably gasped a little when I realized what was on the table. She had brought a bottle of Macallan 12. That was way too generous of her dad, and I would return it to him when he got back.