All Comments on 'Him, Her, and Me'

by w.b.p.

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
624jim22624jim22over 15 years ago
loved it

sorry i'm not a writer. i am married and have 2 grown childern. i am 63 years old . i have had a high sex drive and had it sence i was 10 or 11 .my first was with my uncle when i was 10. we just played with each others cock (he was i year older than me ). we did this for when we could until i was 15 and had a girl friend . i married when 20 years old . when sex start getting stale i would go to xxx movie houses or massage polars . i went to lots of them .2 or 3 time a week and thats when i was first introduced to man to man sex. i was sitting there watching a porn movie and jacking off when a man sat down next to me and moved my hand away and started sucking my cock . i got so hard and came so much i couldnt believe it. from then on i was always looking for book stores and movie houses and other places to get involved in sexual activity. over the years i had lots of fun exciting sex. i sill havent givin a blow job but i have jacked off a few men. i have come to the conclusion that i am bi curious . i love reading stories like this and jacking off. i can only wish i could be involved in a 2 some. i dont like straight gay stories or man to kissing or ass fucking. this is a great story ,gets ne hard and gets me off. do more like it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic Story

SUCH a hot story - loved the mix of pussy fucking, ass fucking, and partner swapping. Bisexual stories are so hot...check mine out sometime (christian_hm)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good fun sex!!

I would have liked to be the guest of this couple, and had his hard dick fuck and shoot his cum up my ass!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous