All Comments on 'Him, Her, and Me'

by w.b.p.

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good fun sex!!

I would have liked to be the guest of this couple, and had his hard dick fuck and shoot his cum up my ass!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic Story

SUCH a hot story - loved the mix of pussy fucking, ass fucking, and partner swapping. Bisexual stories are so hot...check mine out sometime (christian_hm)

624jim22624jim22over 15 years ago
loved it

sorry i'm not a writer. i am married and have 2 grown childern. i am 63 years old . i have had a high sex drive and had it sence i was 10 or 11 .my first was with my uncle when i was 10. we just played with each others cock (he was i year older than me ). we did this for when we could until i was 15 and had a girl friend . i married when 20 years old . when sex start getting stale i would go to xxx movie houses or massage polars . i went to lots of them .2 or 3 time a week and thats when i was first introduced to man to man sex. i was sitting there watching a porn movie and jacking off when a man sat down next to me and moved my hand away and started sucking my cock . i got so hard and came so much i couldnt believe it. from then on i was always looking for book stores and movie houses and other places to get involved in sexual activity. over the years i had lots of fun exciting sex. i sill havent givin a blow job but i have jacked off a few men. i have come to the conclusion that i am bi curious . i love reading stories like this and jacking off. i can only wish i could be involved in a 2 some. i dont like straight gay stories or man to kissing or ass fucking. this is a great story ,gets ne hard and gets me off. do more like it .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous