Hippie Hills - Naked At the Lake

Story Info
Nude and free at the lake with my Aunt and friends.
4.4k words
4.47
85.9k
82
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed Rogers
Ed Rogers
133 Followers

It was the summer after I graduated high school. I had just turned 18 and was not really looking forward to a summer of work on the grounds crew of the local golf course, before heading off to college in late August. Our whole family is military and my dad was deployed in the Middle East most of the time. Mom was in the reserve and worked two jobs at home, so I was pretty much going to be on my own for the summer.

My mom however, surprised me for my birthday with a card full of cash, telling me that I could take the last two weeks of summer off from work, and that I would be spending it at her sister's house on the lake at "hippie hills". Hippie hills was famous perhaps only in our family but among military families that we knew as well. Nestled in the hills of northern Georgia, the area had once been a refuge for draft dodgers during the Vietnam War.

Ironically the tiny cabins and makeshift homes had been taken over mostly by military families 20 years later. My mom was born in a cabin there but would move from military base to military base after marrying my father at the age of 19. For years I had heard the stories of my Aunt Carly who had also married into the military but was divorced from a high ranking officer. Aunt Carly had never left Hippie hills. She would sometimes visit with us and infect us all with her huge smile, casual air and natural beauty.

My parents would visit with Aunt Carly just about every summer, while I stayed at home working my various summer jobs earning money for college. This year I would go alone for a whole two weeks before going to college. Hippie Hills was about seven hours from our house so my mom and Aunt Carly decided that they would meet half way for lunch and Aunt Carly would drive me back to the hills.

We had a wonderful lunch. Mostly I just stared at the two beautiful women I was with. My mom was absolutely beautiful, at 39 years old, she still had an unwrinkled beautiful face, which never smiled so much as when she was with her little sister Carly. Aunt Carly at 34 years old was a natural beauty who looked to be in her middle twenties at best. She wore just a simple t-shirt, loose pants and sandals. Her long sun streaked brown hair was tied back at the side with little braids. I could not help but notice, well actually stare I guess at the way her large breasts swayed naturally under her t-shirt. The protrusions of her nipples clearly indicating that she wore no bra.

During the ride to Hippie Hills with Aunt Carly we caught up with our lives. Aunt Carly was the most open person I had ever met and we laughed together telling very frank stories of different mishaps in our lives. I watched Aunt Carly's breasts dance in her t-shirt while she drove, and wondered just how amazing she was going to look in a bathing suit. Finally we arrived. A hand painted sign on a dirt road announced "The Hills Lake Community - Residents Only". Of course we all called it Hippie Hills, owing back to the origins as a haven for draft dodgers and other assorted hippies.

We drove down a dirt road for about a mile passing little cabins here and there until finally we had a great view of the lake, actually one of two lakes at Hippie Hills. We drove down towards the lake and just before driving into the lake, Aunt Carly turned into a driveway I had not even seen. Her cabin was tiny basically two rooms with a large porch on the front overlooking the lake.

I dropped my bag on the porch and we both stood looking out over the lake.

"Come on." she said, and started towards the dock about thirty yards down the path to the lake.

We stood on the little dock and Aunt Carly pointed out some of the features of the lake community. The cabins of friends, the swim docks, and off about a quarter of a mile or so, the "adult beach".

"The family beach is on the other side of the lake about a mile and a half away, they have slides for the kids and a little clubhouse with games. It's a safe place for their parents to leave them and they have high school students paid to watch after them."

"The water is warm. Let's go in."

And with that my Aunt Carly kicked off her sandals, pulled her t-shirt over her head and shrugged off her loose pants, leaving her totally naked, and me totally surprised and embarrassed.

"Get used to it. No one wears clothes on this side of the lake." She just stood there naked. Her heavy hanging breasts with dark prominent nipples swayed from side to side. Aunt Carly had beautiful hips with a tiny waist and slim legs. Her pussy was topped with wisps of light brown hair in a very natural fashion.

"Don't be shy." She said and then did a very nice dive into the lake.

But I was shy. For a 19 year old male I was not in particularly great shape. I'm tall but I was a little out of shape and Pasty white. We always wore full length pants and shirts while working on the golf course so as not to get all scraped up and also so as not to burn in the sun. In addition I knew that my penis was somewhat of an oddity. It was long and thick enough but had a huge head that was twice the size of the shaft sort of making it look small. I had seen plenty of other guys in the locker room and knew mine was a bit different, not that they all weren't different, but mine was different in a different way.

Aunt Carly climbed half way up the ladder, her long hair dripping and her breasts glistening over the dock. Slowly I started to undress. Compared to Aunt Carly I had on a lot of clothes to strip off. Shoes, socks, then my shirt. I was unsure if I should turn around or not but there was no place to go really on the small dock. I tried to keep my composure as I undid my belt and took my long pants off in one motion stumbling a little as I pulled them off. Then I realized that I looked ridiculous in my white underwear with my cock poking them out at full erection. Aunt Carly just smiled even bigger, so I pulled the waist band over my cock and tugged them off. I jumped in.

We swam for about 10 minutes and it was wonderful, Aunt Carly told me about the lake and its people and that it was the most open, honest and free place on earth. She climbed back up on the dock and I followed. The water had cooled off my erection so I was a little less self-conscious. With no towels, we just sat there next to each other drying naturally in the sun.

"We spend a lot of time together here." She said, pointing out the group of about thirty people on the adult beach. "We should probably head over there and introduce you."

From where we sat on the dock you could not make out the details but it was clear to me that they were all naked on the beach. While I watched, Aunt Carly walked off the dock and grabbed a small canoe, dragging it into the water.

"Hop in."

She held the canoe while I got my naked body over the side and sat on the small seat in the very front of the canoe. There was no place for my legs facing forward so I faced backwards while Aunt Carly climbed over the side. In doing so she spread her legs wide giving me the full view of her pussy from behind her bronzed ass. Sitting face to face in the small canoe, our legs crossed at the ankles. Aunt Carly grabbed a paddle and pushed us out into the lake, the water still dripping from her nipples.

"They will give you a nickname."

"What do you mean?" I said.

"They give everyone a summer nickname, sometimes you have it for years and sometimes they change it. It's part of being lake people."

"Do you have one." I asked.

She laughed. "When I was 18 and allowed to go to the adult beach they nicknamed me "Jiggly".

I guess I had a look of confusion on my face.

Aunt Carly smiled a huge smile, put down the paddle and held her large breasts in her hands. "Jiggly"

Being just a few feet away and facing directly at my beautiful naked aunts breasts and pussy had already gotten my cock to about half-erect but this move put me back at full erection.

"But now - they call me "Wobbles". she smiled and let her breasts swing freely. My cock was fully erect at this point and Aunt Carly made no effort to look away.

Pointing at my cock she said, "You might want to take care of that before we get to the beach. If you don't you might end up like my friend Tony whose nickname was "Eric" - which was somehow short for "Erection". You don't want that." She laughed.

Again I must have had a dazed look on my face.

"Go ahead, I masturbate out her all the time, it's wonderful."

With that she put the paddle down once again and moved forward on her seat. Our thighs were now crossed. Without any concern at all, she spread her legs as far as the canoe would allow and started to play with her pussy. I stared for a minute her fingers did their work and her pussy lips got visibly wet, soaking her pussy hair in the process. My Aunt Carly then put two fingers well up into her wet cunt and my hand went automatically to my very erect cock. Aunt Carly made no effort to look away and seemed to enjoy watching me stroke my cock head and massage my oversized cock head.

She was now fucking herself with three fingers as I tried to hold back my own cum. I did not want it to end. I was holding my balls in my left hand and squeezing them a little to stop me from cumming too fast. She let out a long low moan and I could see her fingers dripping with her own orgasm, which dripped onto the bottom of the canoe. I stopped stroking myself and just watched while she regained her composure and sat up a bit with a larger than normal smile. Her eyes were staring directly at my cock.

"Your turn."

There was no turning back at this point and I sprayed three hot jets of cum into the canoe, with one striping down Aunt Carly's right leg. My cock continued to drip cum into the bottom of the canoe and Aunt Carly watched and waited until I was finished. She then picked up the paddle and began to move us towards the adult beach, without even wiping the cum from her leg.

"They will probably call you "Whitey." She laughed.

We pulled the canoe up on the beach next to about 10 other canoes. There were more than two dozen people in various activities around the beach. Some were throwing Frisbees or playing in the water, some stood around talking, some swimming out to the floating dock and just a few lying out in the sun reading or tanning. All of them totally naked. Cocks hanging, breasts pointing, asses swaying, balls dangling and no one seeming to notice except me.

Aunt Carly introduced me around and sure enough they all had interesting nicknames. The guys I met were; Dog, Guns, Spanky, Fish, Tat, Hanger, Flub, Ape, Dude, Fingers, Balls, and Cheeks. The women were; Buns, Duck, Bush, Gams, Apples, Frenchie, Spring, Lips, Annie, and Bean.

We met Bean last as she was sitting by herself tanning on a blanket. Bean was very pretty with long straight black hair, a boyish but slim body and no breasts to speak of. Nipples yes, but breasts no. However the little humps on her chest supported the most amazingly dark puffy areolas with tiny nipples. Her nipples were like dark two cones sitting on little soft mounds. When she sat up to chat with us they pointed straight out about two inches. The other interesting thing about Bean was that her pussy was completely shaved. Many of the women I had met had natural or trimmed pussy hair with just one or two sporting landing strips of V shaped designs. Bean was shaved clean with only her dark slit to indicate her pussy.

"I am going to head back, Bean can you take him home later?" Aunt Carly said.

"Sure, Wobbles I'll make sure he gets home safe and sound." Said Bean.

"Why Bean?" I asked.

"When I was 18, I was terribly skinny, they called me string. Now at the ripe old age of twenty-two I have filled out a bit so they changed it to Bean - get it?"

I laughed and we sat on her blanket chatting, my erection had come back but frequent trips into the water stopped it from becoming too noticeable I hoped. A few others came over to talk and at one point the one they called Gams said that I should put on lotion or I would fry, and with that went off to get some lotion. On her return she told me to lie down on my stomach. Gams then proceeded to cover me from shoulders to ankles with lotion even massaging it into my ass and between my legs where her hands brushed my balls a little.

"Turn over"

I was once again fully hard and mumbled that it was okay I could do the front but she was having none of it.

"Just turn over."

I did, and my cock stood at full attention. The amazing part was that while everyone saw my cock, no one made any mention at all about my full erection or my huge cock head. Gams continued with the lotion starting at my shoulders, and working her way down to my belly and then without hesitation and in mid conversation with the others massaged the lotion onto my cock and balls, giving me about a five second hand job in the process. She simply moved down my legs and finished up at my ankles.

"All done."

After a while the group moved on and was talking with some others who had just showed up in their canoes, leaving me alone with Bean again. After a while, they guy they called Dog walked over.

"You're Mush." He said.

"What?"

"Your summer nickname is Mush."

Bean laughed. And then looked at me.

"It's your cock head. They think it looks like a big Mushroom." Bean explained. "It's really the first thing I noticed about you. That and the fact that your skin has never seen the sun."

At that point I would have settled for "Whitey"

The sun was starting to dip below the tall trees around the lake and most of the others were heading back to their cabins.

"Let's head back, I'll drop you off, my cabin is just past Wobbles."

I hopped in Bean's canoe and once again was face to face and ankle to ankle with a naked woman with her legs spread paddling me around the lake. Her position gave me a good look at her shaved pussy and Bean seemed to be happy to offer me the best view of it possible. By the time we got back to Wobble's Dock, as she called it. I was fully hard again. I hopped up onto the dock and stood there naked and hard thanking her for the ride.

Bean just smiled. "And just let me know if you need some help with that thing." Indicating my hard cock, and then paddling off. I stood there for a few minutes and watched as she paddled up to a dock about 100 feet away, pulled the canoe out of the water and waved, disappearing into the trees.

When I walked to the cabin, Aunt Carly "Wobbly" was sitting on the porch in a t-shirt reading. My cock had gone down a bit at least.

"Well? Did they give you a nickname?"

"Mush." I said

Aunt Carly laughed. "I thought it might be something about your big penis head. Your father has one just like it. Well any name is good. That means they like you and are a part of the group now."

Aunt Wobbly put her book down and got up from her chair. The t-shirt she was wearing came only to her waist leaving her ass and pussy fully exposed as showed me around her small house. So apparently my parents got naked with Aunt Wobbly as well. I wondered if my dad had fucked her. I would guess yes. The house contained only two rooms, a bedroom on one side and a living room/kitchen on the other. The Bathroom had been added on to the living room and was basically a toilet and a sink in a large closet separated from the living room by a small curtain. Well I guess they don't really care about privacy.

"Most of the time we pee outside to save water." She said. "There is a shower outside. If you are home at night you can sleep on the pullout couch here in the living room."

I was not sure where my aunt was expecting me to be at nights but so many things had confused me at this point that I was not even going to ask. My bag was placed in a corner. I had brought clothes but was unsure if I should get dressed or not.

"Why don't you put on a shirt for dinner? I made sandwiches and there are cold beers in the fridge."

Good! At least I knew how to dress. I put on a t-shirt and watched my Aunts ass as she took a plate of sandwiches out to the porch. I watched as she took two cold beers out of the fridge and held them against her chest as she closed the door and grabbed napkins. I followed her ass out to the porch again and noticed how the cold beers had made her big nipples hard.

"So Mush, what do you think of our little paradise so far?"

"The people are great, Bean is really nice too."

"You like Bean?"

"Well sure I mean she is very sweet. Does she live with her parents?"

Aunt Wobbly laughed, "Her parents got divorced a few years back and now she stays here all summer and her parents both take some vacation weeks here separately, I'm not sure which one is there now if anyone. Mostly she is on her own for the summer. We will go over and visit after we eat."

I was beginning to be more comfortable with the casual nudity but still my cock would not cooperate and remained hard most of the time. Aunt Wobbly suggested I put on sandals for the walk through the woods over to Beans' place. As we headed off into the woods the sun was setting and casting a wonderful orange glow on the trees. I tried to remember the way, thinking that it would be dark when we returned. As usual Aunt Wobbly chatted amiably and I watched her ass.

"Hang on a sec." she said, and moved to the side of the path. As she stopped I caught up with her. Aunt Wobbly squatted down to look at something, and I got a little closer to see what it was. Quickly I realized that Aunt Wobbly was peeing in the woods and as I stood directly in front of her looking down at the top of her head she slim bask and the crack of her ass cheeks, I could see a stream of her pee flowing behind her. I stood perfectly still and watched. When she finished she looked up. My cock was only a foot from her face and as she waited for the last drops of pee to fall she said. "Always make sure to pee downhill."

When we got to Bean's place she was working in her yard pulling up some kind of bushes. Bean was fully dressed. T-shirt, shorts, socks and work boots. Now with my cock sticking out as usual I felt just a little uncomfortable. If possible, Bean was even more beautiful, clothed, sweaty and dirty. Her amazing nipples still poked through her t-shirt as if it wasn't even there.

"Hey Mush, Wobbly, what brings you to this part of the woods?"

"Just visiting and I thought I would bring Mr. Hard-on over too."

"I told him I would help him out if he needed it."

They both laughed at my expense.

Bean turned to me. "Maybe if you help me with my little problem here," indicating the bush she was trying to unearth, "I could help you with your little problem." Indicating my always hard cock.

I just reached for the shovel and began digging while the ladies talked a bit. I just about had the bush out all the way when Wobbly said. "I'd better get going, he may want to get his reward in private."

With that she turned and headed back into the woods. Finally the bush came free and I tossed it far into the woods as Bean had asked. My legs were covered in dirt. "You might want to clean up a bit."

Bean led me to the outdoor shower, turned the water on and took my shirt from me. I found the soap and began to wash. "I should probably clean up a bit too." She said and started taking off her clothes. In a minute she was in the shower with me and soaping my body from top to bottom including a very nice washing and stroking of my cock and balls. I am quite sure I felt a finger at the tip of my asshole probing just a bit as well.

"Now do me." Bean said, and turned to face me offering me her body to scrub. I went right to her nipples amazed at how rubbery and hard they were. I reached for her pussy and Bean spread her legs to give me access. I fingered her slit for a while and then put a finger up her hole. Bean squealed with delight and then turned around for me to do her back. I worked my way to her ass and spent a good amount of time there when Bean bent at the waist. I was presented with a beautiful view of her pussy and puckered brown asshole. Remembering her probing of my own back hole, I put a finger against the opening and got another squeal from Bean. I reached for the soap, lubed up a finger and in one stroke sent it up her butthole.

Ed Rogers
Ed Rogers
133 Followers
12