Hippie Hills - Naked At the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We composed ourselves and turned off the shower. Bean led me inside and we laid down on her thick carpet. She then proceeded to take about an hour to lick and nip at my cock and balls. Bean pulled my legs up and licked me from asshole to balls to the top of my cock. By the time she got around to seriously sucking my cock she had one hand on my balls and a finger up my asshole and was taking my giant cock head and half of my shaft into her mouth. Usually I will tell a girl when I am going to shoot cum in her mouth because most of my high school girlfriends would spit it out, but I figured this was not an inexperienced cock sucker. Soon I started to buck and Bean rode my cock with her mouth to get every drop of the cum I was shooting into her.

The next thing I knew it was morning and the sun was coming up over the lake. Bean was nowhere to be found so I grabbed my t-shirt and sandals and stumbled off half naked into the woods towards Aunt Carly's cabin.

I got lost a little but decided that following the lake would have to bring me back. And it did. As I approached my Aunt's dock from the woods I could hear people talking. From about 40 feet away I could see Aunt Wobbly and two men sitting on her dock talking. Except that Wobbly was the only one sitting. The unknown men were standing on either side of her getting their cocks sucked and stroked alternately. I was only there a few seconds when the taller man came in my Aunts mouth. She cleaned the tip with her lips and then got on her hands and knees. The other man was ready to cum but old Wobbly apparently wanted it in her cunt. He thrust in just a few times, grunted and shot his load up my Aunts cunt.

She cleaned the cum off his cock with her mouth and he soon joined the other guy who was already in his canoe and they paddled off. I waited until they were far enough away and approached the dock. Aunt Carly still had cum on her mouth. "Did you see that?" I just nodded my once again rock hard cock telling her that I had seen her getting fucked and sucking cocks. "His cum is inside me. Slip your cock in me while it's still warm."

I needed no other prompting. Aunt Carly laid back and spread her legs. I fucked her for about 15 minutes before adding my own cum to the man who had fucked her before me.

If I was going to be here two more weeks, I was going to have to pace myself a little better.

*****

I could write additional chapters if there is any interest in this story line although I am not quite sure where it would go after this. As always your comments are welcomed.

12