His Beautiful Neighbour Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,450 Followers

Feeling adventurous and more than a little naughty, she opened his pants, her self-consciousness bolstered by James' compliments, his clear interest in her and her own growing arousal. Suddenly only his thin boxers were between her and his hard cock.

"Oooh," she smiled as her hands felt the warmth emanating from it through the thin fabric. Although she'd had one inside her, she'd never touched one or seen one so up close and everything just seemed so... exciting!

"Take it out," James suggested her, wanting to feel her little hands on his skin. Eager to please, both him and the demands coming from deep within, she pulled it over the rim of his boxers, and he helped her getting the underpants pushed down to his knees – without taking his hand off her intriguing thigh.

"Wow..." she muttered at the sight of his very erect cock standing straight into the room. Her small hands gingerly closed around its smooth, hard shaft and she began to stroke it up and down in fascination. It was huge! Carol wasn't much of a porn-enthusiast, so she'd never seen a member so big before. It was a little scary – she knew where this was all going but how was he going to fit in her small pussy? She just had to trust he wouldn't tear it up...

"Yeees..." he sighed at her delightful attention, and she smiled widely, glad to be able to please him. At the same time, his hand crawled further up her leg and finally found her panties. Knowing what to do, it began rubbing her soft (wet) spots through her flimsy panties, and she too began to moan gently.

Responding to his touch, she began to stroke him faster. Consciously she didn't really know what to do, but her body acted with a life on its own – and it knew what he'd like, oh yes.

Suddenly his hands slipped by her waistband and touched the soft folds for the first time, skin against skin.

"Ah!" she gasped, half in surprise, half in undeniable pleasure. When he didn't hear an objection in her voice, he carried on in exploring her soft, wet pussy. Ever so gently his fingers glided up and down along her wet slit, making her breathe quicker.

"Mhm... you know what would feel good?" he asked and continued without waiting for an answer, "if you kissed it. Right on the head."

She looked up at him with creased eyebrows, clearly not too keen on that idea. Instead she kept stroking him, hoping that that would be enough. In response James pulled his hand off her pussy, much to her regret as she was just getting used to the unquestionable delightful feelings it gave her.

"If you don't want to, that's fine. It's just something I really enjoy," he told her, passive-aggressively reminding her that his 'other woman' had done it for him in the past and would probably be more than happy to do so again, if Carol wouldn't... Even James realised this was a low blow but he couldn't really help himself – the only kind of sex he knew was with his partner submitting to him.

Eager to please, eager to prove herself to him – and to prove that she was better for him than that old skank! – she tentatively leaned forward and planted a measured kiss on his hard dickhead and then looked up at him, seeking confirmation.

"Ahh!" he sighed in response, doing his best to edge her on, wanting her to keep up the good work. With a satisfied smile and feelings bolstered by his visible pleasure, she turned to his cock again. This time she placed a series of kisses all along his dick, and listened to his content sighs.

"Mhm... use your tongue as well," he instructed and sighed loudly when she obediently let her tongue run around his cock, adding its gentle pressure to his most sensitive area. This wasn't so bad, Carol realised somewhat surprised. He didn't taste bad at all and it was so naughty! Giving him this kind of pleasure made her feel good about herself – and sent waves of fire from her loins throughout her body.

When she looked up from her task again, James looked down at her with a happy smile and a... possessive... look in his eyes. A look that sent a shiver of fear and utter delight through the aroused girl. He helped her up, without breaking eye-contact.

"I want to see your body," he told her, making no room for discussion and she couldn't find the will to object when he started helping the t-shirt off her. The look in his eyes left no room for discussion anyway, the demanding but also admiring look went straight to her heart – and pussy!

She got the tight t-shirt up over her head, and it was with some trepidation that she looked into his eyes as she threw the t-shirt across the room. She just hoped he wouldn't make fun of how fat she was – or just walk away when he saw her without the shirt!

"Wow!" he managed to get out, as the huge, naked tits stared back at him. Only on film had he seen such magnificent breasts, and these were even real! They were big and round, way bigger than Andrea's, as if there'd ever been any doubt. Despite their size, they still looked very perky, almost defying gravity. There was a little sag to them, that can't be helped but her youthful body managed to hold them in place – a sexy place to anyone who enjoyed big breasts.

Watching how James was almost stunned in wonder and how he couldn't peel his eyes of her boobs did wonders for her ego. Yes, her stomach was a little flabby but staring into the hypnotising power of her huge headlights, James couldn't find any flaw of her sexy body. She pulled her stomach in a little, pulled herself up and thrust her chest out towards him, inviting him to touch them, play with them – do whatever he wanted with them, as long as he would keep looking at her like that!

Suddenly getting his bearings, James rushed her. Pressing his body against hers, his mouth against hers and his hands against her awe-inspiring breasts, he all but attacked her in his great need to touch her. She fell backwards, pulling him with her as she lay down on her back with him above her, kissing her and fondling her. Her soft tits felt great under his chest and his iron-hard cock ended up between her soft, eagerly-spread thighs – to his chagrin quite a bit south of her desirable pussy.

"Mhm, you're... so... sexy!" he told her in little breaks from kissing, only fuelling her fire even more! Admittedly, Klaus had also greatly enjoyed her breasts but she hadn't allowed him to take off her shirt, feeling too ashamed. Differently – and wisely – James hadn't given her the option to stop him, and now his busy hands were arousing her by playing with her naked, sexy orbs.

Gently moaning into his mouth she felt him leave her breast and rekindle his exploration under her skirt – which quickly ended up around her waist. With quick, determined movements he got her panties down to her knees, giving him full access to her very aroused, blonde-haired pussy.

Without breaking the kiss, he ever-so-gently stuck a finger up in her, causing her to take a sharp intake of breath, as the strange sensation sent waves of pleasure through her. Why hadn't it felt anything like this with Klaus?

A second finger joined the first, and the deep enjoyment almost made her cry out. As he started to slide them in and out of her in a slow fucking-movement, she grabbed him around the head, pulling him down in an intense, demanding kiss, more or less meant as a way of thanking him for the wonderful feelings he was giving her.

It didn't take long before he felt she was 'ready' – which had more to do with his own need to get inside the big-titted blonde than anything else, truth be told. As she lay there, tempting and aroused, enjoying his fingers through and through it was impossible to resist, even to James, who had built up an impressive will-power under his beautiful neighbour's tutelage.

"Yeeees!" he hissed as his excited cock slowly slid into her. Carol was moaning loudly beneath him – so loudly that he briefly wondered how thick the walls were – the girl having never felt anything as strong or powerful inside her. She was almost a virgin, and her former beau hadn't exactly been well-endowed, which Carol didn't realise until she compared him to James. Although far from porn-star size, James' cock was quite notable, and he marvelled over the tightness of his newly conquered cunt.

'Cause she was tight. Very much so! Only once before had she had anything inside her that was bigger than her small fingers and her tunnel hadn't really been widened at that occasion. Luckily she was very wet, or James would have chafed his proud tool something horribly.

As it was, there was quite a bit of resistance as he slowly pushed inside her, accompanied of Carol's shallow breathing – how could something that felt so wonderful still hurt?

"God, you're good," James muttered, "oh yes, so tight, so sexy, oh, you have no idea how good this feels..." Carol merely sighed in reply, looking into his eyes with a mix of lust and the first subtle hints of a budding love. He was so careful with her, and he made her feel so good! Both physical but also about herself. In the back of her mind – the front was fully occupied by the fantastic sensations James' slow ventured into her caused – she was almost regretting having given her virginity to Klaus. She would most rather James had had it – but at least she had some experience and wasn't a complete dope for him...

"I love your little pussy, Carol!" James exclaimed as pelvis finally rested against hers and his fat cock was as far inside her as it could come. Beneath him, Carol blushed at the compliment, while her heart increased its already considerable speed under her enormous bosom. Just the fact that he used 'love' in the same sentence as her name was very important to the young woman and she squirmed around in joy.

James took her squirming as a sign that she wanted more, and he couldn't fault her – he felt the same way! So, with careful, slow movements, he began pulling out again, making her sigh in pleasure as he once again moved against her sensitive pussy-walls. The moment he felt he was far enough out, he went back in again, upping the speed a little, trying to get the sensation of 'fucking' that he knew so well from Andrea – hard and fast.

"Oh!" she cried out under him, definitely a cry of pleasure though, James decided without slowing down. Speed was what it was all about, and after all he didn't think this was her first time – no need to take it too slow, despite how close-fitting her pussy was.

"Please touch my boobies!" she suddenly asked him, feeling so aroused she could even get over her personal shyness and ask him to touch her. It wasn't quite the same as when Andrea begged him to 'fuck her, use her' but in its own naïve way it was just as sexy to her young lover.

He granted her wish, of course. When she actually asked him to grab the tempting globes of pure sexiness, what reason could he possibly have to turn her down?

They were soft under his touch, soft and yielding, except for the little hard nubbins that his fingers quickly found and pinched.

"Ah!" she gasped, her nipples being very sensitive and the thrill from them added to the pleasure already rising in her body.

"So big," he muttered in awe as his hands failed to encompass her awesome breasts. He continued to gradually up the speed and power of his thrust while playing with her tits, making the sexy girl cry out in excitement again and again. She had never felt anything like this, her own self-inflicted orgasms paling in comparison to the one she could feel coming – and when she'd lost her virginity she hadn't cum, though Klaus had said that was normal the first time.

"Oh! Oh! Ooooh!" she cried out in passion when James pushed into her, and the dam broke, sending white-hot waves of bliss throughout her body, making her thrash around beneath him.

Seeing her ecstasy, James threw the last remnants of control over board, grabbed her around her waist and began to fuck her in earnest, hammering into her with every thrust.

"Yes! Oh, yes! Oh!" she moaned, as her orgasm continued, increasing in intensity instead of diminishing. She closed her eyes, completely lost in the heavenly feeling, James was introducing her to.

"Ahh!" he grunted, the effort of drilling his cock in and out of her making him wet with sweat, but all the more eager, "you're so good! Fuck, this is hot!"

"Yes! Yes!" she heartily agreed, as she grabbed her own tits, pinching the nipples. She'd never known orgasm could go on for so long but she was more than ready to ride it 'till the end!

"Fuck! Fuck!" he shouted, her tight cunt grabbing around his cock steadily driving him towards the peak, "God, you're good! Oh, yes!"

And with a last, loud grunt, he pounded his cock deep into her and shot his cum into her pleasurable cunt. He looked down at her for a second, with her opening her eyes and looking back at him, eyes filled with adoration and pure affection. Then he laid down, his chest resting on her big, soft pillows and his mouth finding hers in a long, almost loving kiss.

---

It took some time before James left campus. She hadn't really wanted him to leave, though she'd understood in the end. They'd see each other the next day after all, right?

As he sat on the bus, James was a troubled man. One on hand, he had Carol who clearly was under the illusion that everything between him and Andrea was over and that he and Carol were beginning a new relationship. On the other, he had Andrea who he certainly wasn't going to lose this side of Hell, but who was quite mad at him for being with Carol.

And he himself? He wanted them both, God help him. He couldn't let Andrea go, not ever, but he really wanted to be with Carol. Not only was she sexy but she was also so... young and naïve. And she seemed to like him – very much.

---

The door to Andrea's house was unlocked so he went right in. It was getting kind of late so he'd have to get home to his mom soon – he was supposed to be home hours ago, damn it.

In the hallway he found her collar, like she'd taken it off and thrown it at the wall. He picked it up and continued into the house, through the kitchen, finding her in the living-room, curled up on the couch. Like a film-cliché from a romantic drama she was eating ice-cream out of a large bucket, fully clothed and with tear-stripes marring her make-up. On the table in front of her was an open bottle of scotch although it appeared to be almost full.

In short, she was a mess.

Except her clothes, which she'd probably worn to please him. She was wearing a dark-blue top that showed her curvy bosom in the best possible light and a short blue skirt that gave him a tantalising view of her tanned thighs.

"Hey," he said in a neutral voice when she looked up at him.

"What are you doing here?" she hissed at him, her words dripping with venom, "shouldn't you be with that young slut? Won't she miss you?"

"Not for a while, yet...." he said, clearly telling her that he'd slept with Carol – he had no intention of hiding anything from her. Andrea got the message and sent him a smouldering look before returning her attention to the ice-cream. The same scene had been playing over and over in her mind since she left the parking lot: the little tart throwing herself at James – and worse: him returning her kiss! She'd been crying her bitter tears since then, and it certainly didn't help that he now came here, telling her how he'd fucked the bitch!

"Why are you here then?" she finally asked, might as well get it over with.

"You seemed upset when you left the parking lot," he explained, still in that damn composed tone.

"Of course I was upset, you bastard!" she screamed and threw the ice-cream bucket at him, at last getting filled up with his calm. Her aim was terrible though and it bounced helplessly off a wall, splattering ice-cream everywhere.

"Why?" he continued, ignoring her angry outburst (and the bucket), sticking to the plan he'd formulated while riding home in the bus: stay calm, don't apologise, explain that you didn't do anything wrong.

"Whaddaya mean why? You were busy kissing that little whore! You think I liked that?!"

He merely shrugged: "I'd hoped."

"What?" she asked disbelievingly, "you expect me to be pleased that you're replacing me with a bimbo half my age!?"

James allowed himself to look surprised at that, "replacing?" he wondered, "how did you get that idea?" Andrea seemed to lose some of her fire at that, not really understanding.

"Well, what else were you doing, if not checking out the local talent?" she demanded, but doubt was suddenly spreading through her. Something was going on here...

"Oh I was! And once we got her trained, she'll be very... talented!" James assured her with a smile.

Andrea, angry, hurt and now very confused lost the last of her steam, "what do you want from me, James?" she asked in a tired, strained voice.

"I want you to know I'm a little disappointed," he told her, "over your lack of faith in me. I'm not gonna replace you, not ever."

Looking up at him, Andrea allowed herself a little ray of hope. Had she just misunderstood the scene? Had he told the little bitch to back down, that he already had a lady, one far sexier than her?

"And also, you don't seem to understand... YOU asked to be my slave. I make the rules, and I remember how you made me read stories about women who shared a master or how the slave had to accept that the master fucked other women. Or have you forgotten that? If I want to fuck Carol, I will. If you have a problem with that, perhaps you aren't ready to wear this," he said and held the collar up for her to see.

"But-" she began, but he forcefully cut her off:

"You have to choose: Either you're SexSlaveAndrea and my property, or you're Andrea Cinder, my neighbour. What's it gonna be?"

"Are you going to see her again?" she asked, needing to know that part at least.

"This concerns you and me and no one else," he informed, "slave or neighbour. We can still be lovers if you chose the latter but the offer might never come again..."

Staring into his eyes for the longest time, she finally relented. She wanted to be his slave more than anything. With slow, graceful movements, she glided down on the floor and crawled to him, presenting her neck to him.

"I'm sorry I doubted you, Master. I want to be your slave again." It felt right to say that, she realised, her hurt feelings completely buried under her love for her young Master.

He slid the collar around her offered neck and buckled it in its rightful place. Once she felt its comforting tightness, she looked up with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Thank you," she whispered but still felt a need to explain herself, "I just got so... so... mad when I saw you with that skank, and I-"

"Her name is Carol, and you'll use that if you don't want to get locked in a chastity-belt for the next months," he interrupted her coldly, getting fed up with her disrespect of his newest conquest. Andrea looked down, crestfallen. She had just meant to explain her feelings not make him mad!

"So-sorry, Sir," she whimpered and tried again, "when I saw you with Carol I just got so jealous and mad that I couldn't think straight. I should have trusted you."

"That's okay, Andrea. It must have been hard for you and if I'd known it would happen, I would have warned you," he said in a much warmer voice as he gently caressed the hair of the kneeling woman.

"Are you gonna see her again?" she asked, looking up in his eyes, afraid that he would take offence but unable to reign in her curiosity.

"Maybe. I hope so. I'd like to but I'm not sure she can handle me being with you..." he said with a thoughtful expression, wondering how he was going to explain it to Carol.

"And if she can't handle... me?" Andrea asked, hopeful and fearful at the same time.

"Then nothing, I told you: I'm not giving you up, not ever," he answered, more than answering her hopes. She beamed a happy, relieved smile up at him and he bowed down and met her lips in a long, passionate kiss.

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,450 Followers