His Beautiful Neighbour Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,450 Followers

"Mhm..." she sighed into his kiss and sunk into it. The fact alone that he was with her again soothed her jealous mind and sent rays of joy throughout her body.

Rays of joy... and something else, she realised as she felt her nipples harden under her top, as she readily accepted his tongue in her mouth.

The feeling was quite mutual. James' hands wandered eagerly from her hair, down to the front of her body, where her delightful boobs were hidden by the thin top and her uplifting bra. However, the thought of his mother dampened his spirits somewhat.

"I should probably go," he said as he reluctantly pulled off her mouth and let her breasts go, much to the sexy slavegirl's disappointment.

"Please let me pleasure you first, sir!" she begged, looking at him with her huge, sad eyes, feeling an all-dominating need to reassert herself as his 'main-girl'. The young master was neither stupid nor cold – he realised what it would mean to the sexy woman if he left without using her considerable sexy prowess. She would be devastated and he had no interest in that, now when she was just regaining her old mood.

Admittedly, he wasn't immune to the effect a sexy woman begging to be used for his sole pleasure would have on just about anyone...

"Dressed like that?" he asked her, looking at her clothes – a clear violation of the third rule, stating that she was to wear only lingerie and heels when at home. Looking down at herself, she saw it too and wasted no time in getting her top off, showing him her impressive knockers, very accessible in the blue lace-bra she wore. Getting the skirt off was more of a challenge since she wasn't willing to get off her knees – this was where she should stay, she felt, at his feet like a good slave – but she managed, with a lot of squirming and moving around, which did very interesting things to his view of her tits.

"There!" she said happily as she finally got the skirt off, "much better, isn't it, sir?" He could nod his agreement.

"I know you don't have a lot of time but we could do it quick," she said with a sultry smile, feeling she was winning him over, "I would mean so much to me if you would just let me make you feel better..." Her cleavage, her begging words, the pleading look in her eyes were very persuading and when she opened his jeans to fish out his already-hard cock, he offered no objections.

Her greedy mouth closed around his long shaft and she immediately began adding a strong sucking pressure on the head, making him groan a little in pleasure.

Something was not as usual though – his hard cock tasted differently than it used to.

Oh God, it's that slut, Carol! Andrea realised and it both repulsed her and turned her on. She was sucking the juices from a strange girl off her master's cock – it didn't get much more slutty than that, she mused as she gave a low moan, the sound completely stopped by the fat dick in her mouth on its way down her throat.

"Ahh!" James sighed as he rediscovered the well-known delights of Andrea's blowjobs. But, considering that he was in a hurry, he grabbed the back of her head and began hammering in and out of her, knowing that she'd happily accept that he took his pleasure from her in such a rough manner. The tender carefulness he'd shown Carol was completely gone and he hunted his orgasm feverishly.

"Glah! Gluck! Klaah!" James forced gagging sounds out of her every time he hammered his cock down her throat, pushing his pelvis-bone into her nose.

"Oh God, yes!" he groaned, high above her, "I love your slutty mouth!"

Pleased with his compliment, Andrea did her best to satisfy him – not that there was much other she could do, while he held her head and fucked her face. While he blatantly used her for his own pleasure, she felt a warm glow spread through her body. Sexual heat mingled with the pride that James was once again hers (although not hers alone, perhaps) to create a blissful tingle that she wouldn't trade for any orgasm, no matter how hard he'd made her cum.

They were still together.

To emphasise this point, James began grunting loudly above her and his movements became more erratic and less controlled. She steeled herself for the onslaught of delicious cum to come, knowing it wouldn't be too long now.

"Yeeeaaah!" James shouted as he one last time pounded into her waiting mouth and shot his seed down her throat. His knees buckled and he had to use Andrea's head to remain standing as a feeling of pure ecstasy rushed through him.

Andrea dutifully swallowed it all – not that she had much of a choice as his cock was halfway down her throat when he fired it – and kept his cock in her mouth as it gradually shrunk.

"Happy now?" he asked her, looking down at her with a small smirk. He looked as if he had done her a favour by taking his pleasure from her, and she remembered that she'd been the one begging for him to do so.

"Very much!" she agreed with a slight blush, "thank you, sir." Why did thanking him for using her mouth as a cum-dump make her so damn hot?

"Good..." he muttered, realising how late he was. Then a second thought struck him – one of the reasons Andrea was to pick him up at school was that they should get their site online. He needed her credit-card to pay for the web space and he felt it would put a strain on their relationship if he used it without her being present.

So instead of going home, he unpacked his computer at her coffee-table, much to Andrea's surprise and delight.

---

"What's wrong... honey?" Carol asked him nervously as she closed the door behind them. The word sounded strange in her mouth but she needed some way of claiming a relationship with him and his mood didn't quite seem up to kissing or hugging.

He'd been distant all day, and she was very worried he had regretted what they'd done the day before. She, herself, had walked around on a cloud ever since he left, her luscious body tingling with the wonderful new feelings, he'd awoken in her – both sexual and something else she couldn't quite put her finger on.

"I have something to show you," he told her in a sombre voice that boded very ill to Carol's anxious mind and found his laptop. He quickly found his and Andrea's site and handed the laptop to her, letting her see for herself.

"I've designed the site. Andrea is... that woman you saw me with Friday..." he explained, letting the half decent, half pornographic page speak for itself.

"But you-but you broke up yesterday," Carol desperately objected, without really looking at the site – she felt clearly how her new, happy world was coming to a crashing end, "she drove off, all mad and..."

"I talked to her," he interrupted, "and well... you can see for yourself what kind of relationship we have."

Carol focused her attention at the screen, looking through the gallery, seeing Andrea bound and used, reading her blog about slavery, submission, collar and the tattoo, all the while feeling how she got more and more jealous... and – to her great surprise – aroused! If it was the woman or the way she was treated, she had no idea...

"So what happens now?" she asked, trying to suppress her sudden sexual desires. This is the bitch who is stealing James away from me! she tried – in vain – to remind her moistening pussy that seemed to have a will of its own.

"That's entirely up to you," James answered honestly, "but I had a great time yesterday and would love to continue..."

"And with... her?" Carol asked, meaning the strange, naked woman with a faceful of cum on the screen.

"She's cool with it. Or... I told her I'd be with you as well, if you could handle me also being with her..."

Carol knew she should tell him to go away. She should be strong... but when he sat down next to her, put the laptop away and kissed her, she melted into his arms. She wanted to be with him, she'd just have to show him that he should get rid of that old hag! His hand on her breast, playing with her sensitive nipple MIGHT have influenced her judgement... but certainly not much!

"You liked my site?" James whispered to her, "you liked seeing her humiliated like that, didn't you?" He was no fool, and she seemed a little too eager, considered how he'd just told her that there was another woman – who he wouldn't end things with. The only plausible explanation to the young man was a strong arousal on her part, and what could else have caused it? To his more or less rational mind, it could only be the sight of Andrea getting fucked, debased and claimed as a slave.

"Uh-huh," Carol agreed into the kiss, not even bothering to hide it. James smiled widely, thinking he'd found yet another masochistic girl he could use like he wanted.

However, Carol wasn't really imagining herself in Andrea's position. Sure, the tattoo looked hot, and one day she might wear James' collar with pride... but the sight of another woman getting used like that was sooo hot to the teenage girl. She didn't know why but she was determined to find out more about this Andrea.

"You know about yesterday..." Carol began, stopping the kissing, "wasn't she a bad slave? Didn't she misbehave?" Annoyed that the kiss had stopped and annoyed with what he saw as a challenge of his dominance of his slave, he looked at her with a frown, "what do you mean?"

"Well, shouldn't she be, like... punished? For driving off without you and making you take the bus?" Carol sensed his displeasure but that couldn't be helped now – her curiosity demanded answers!

"Well, yeah," James replied, "she'll get a punishment alright. Why? Oh..." James said as a sudden thought struck him: the day before Carol had been talking about imagining getting a spanking. Was that what this was about? he wondered with gleaming eyes. She had a very nice ass and he'd love to spank it at some point.

"Could I... could I watch? Perhaps? When you, I dunno, punish her?" she asked, sounding small and very respectful – how could James decline?

"Hmm..." James was getting an idea about how to punish his wayward slavegirl – with the help of his new playmate, "yeah, I think you can help me, actually..." With that he decidedly ended the conversation by locking his lips with hers and – gently – pushing her down on her back with him on top.

She'd worn the same skirt as yesterday and like yesterday it quickly ended up around her waist, with James' curious hands once again exploring her nether-regions. She couldn't stop a loud moan when he found her clit and teased it. A couple of fingers from his other hand began to work their way in and out of her, helped greatly by all the juices that flooded her sexy pussy.

"Please..." she begged, wanting him to fuck her but oddly self-conscious about her needs.

"Please what?" James asked, as a third finger slid up in her tight love-canal.

"Please... make love to me!" she moaned, the desire for his fat cock slowly overriding everything else. Although he found her shy words to be cute, James was realising how much Andrea's dirty talk turned him on... and much he wanted to her such filthy words come from Carol's sweet little mouth.

"Make love...? Are you sure that's what you want?" he wondered out loud, "from here it looks more like you need a good... fucking." He over-pronounced the last word, almost spelling it out for her. A little confused, she looked up at him and blushed scarlet. James smiled and continued his arousing teasing of the horny girl's clit, until she finally couldn't resist anymore.

"Please fuck me," she muttered, very aware of her words.

"What?" he asked with a smile, finding delight in taunting her.

"Fuck me!" she cried out, her need overriding any shame and James was only too happy to oblige. Quick as a flash he got his very stiff, very eager cock out of his jeans and positioned himself hovering just over her wet, willing entrance.

"Ask me again," he demanded, holding the promises of intense pleasure just outside her reach.

"Please, please, just fuck me!" she cried, completely out of control. Why was he so mean to her?!

With a leering grin he pushed into her welcoming pussy, feeling the extreme tightness all around his firm dick.

"Oh God!" they moaned in unison, as the suspense was finally coming to an end. Desperately trying to remember that she wasn't Andrea, and thus not used to the hard, rough kind of sex he had come to love, he did his best to take it slow – in the beginning at least. Holding a measured, caring pace, he found something else to occupy his mind: The huge melons under Carol's top. The top itself quickly came off – although it caused a little problem to get it over her glasses and long blonde hair. But it was so worth it when he could feast his eyes on her colossal tits, so big and round, perfectly formed. He pointedly ignored the ripple it caused in her stomach-flab every time he thrust into her and instead focused on how her big tits moved.

"Mhm!" she moaned in delight as he found her nipples and started playing with them; twisting, teasing, pinching – all kinds of wonderful things.

Next to her entire pussy-area, there was no doubt that her nipples were Carol's most erogenous zone, and now he was doing his very best to stimulate them both. The result was a young woman, gasping in pleasure, thrashing around beneath him, biting her tongue to keep from crying out for more – just having been told to ask him to fuck seemed humiliating enough for her.

"Tell me again!" he suddenly demanded, determined to hear her talk – at least a little – dirty.

"Ah! Ah!" she sighed loudly, ignoring his order but trying to please him by making some noise at least.

"Say it!" he all but shouted and instinctively Carol obeyed: "Fuck me! Please fuck me! Oh God...!" she cried out, feeling dirty and sexy at the same time – like the wanton woman she'd been in her sexual fantasies over the weekend.

"Yeah!" James groaned, feeling extremely aroused. Something about corrupting this pure, young woman made him incredibly hot.

He sped up, not longer bothering to try to control himself – she'd asked him to fuck her, hadn't she? – and pushed into her tight, rarely-used pussy with greater force.

"Oh! Oh! Oooh!" she panted in delight, more than ready for the increased speed and power. It felt so good! She put her hands around his back, silently telling him how much she liked the faster fucking.

And she did! She felt the building orgasm deep within her gather speed and strength and before long she could feel it crash over her in an intense wave of pleasure, giving her what she needed!

"Oh God, James!" she cried out, her inhibitions lost in the powerful wave of bliss that drowned her senses, "fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she repeated the words he had forced from her again and again.

Wow, that was sexy! James couldn't help but notice as he continued hammering into her, while she cried out again and again, cumming like there would never be another chance to.

He could feel how it started to rise in him himself – her sexy display certainly helping him somewhat – and got that reckless I-need-to-cum expression in his eyes as he forced his cock into her as hard as he could, making her whimper and moan.

"Yes! God, yes!" he grunted and suddenly couldn't hold back anymore. With one last grunt he shot his life-giving sperm into her, before he collapsed, resting his exhausted body on her huge air-bags.

"God, that was good," he muttered, making her smile in joy and pride.

---

"So how can I help you... with your other... woman?" Carol asked, falling over the words as she tried to charge them the least possible though she still felt very jealous. She was lying in James' arms, as they both slowly came down from their orgasmic high, and she felt it was safe to probe him a little about his intentions about Andrea.

"Her name's Andrea. Use it," James commanded, a little harsh.

"Sorry. With Andrea then?" Carol corrected herself apologetically, but didn't back down from her question. She didn't quite know why but this was important to her.

James shifted around to get eye-contact with her, "I have a whip at her place," he explained, "so I figured I'd start with that. But then..." he added with a controlling, anticipating gleam in his eyes, "I'm gonna tie the disobedient slut down in her own bed," he smiled, very pleased with himself and his plans, "and you and I are gonna have some... fun." The lecherous look in his eyes left no doubt about what he meant by fun.

Immediately two feelings overtook Carol: her mind was mortified at that thought of having sex next to another person! But her pussy, though temporary satisfied by James, found the idea very exciting. The two desires – privacy versus debauchery – fought for control of Carol's will but in the end, she told James: "I-I don't think I can do that. I think... you'll have to punish her alone..."

"Really?" James asked in surprise. He wasn't exactly used to hearing the word 'no' from his women and her turning him down – especially after she'd asked to be allowed to participate – hadn't even entered his mind. Realising that she was not Andrea, he couldn't really force her either.

"Okay," he shrugged acting as if he didn't care, "that's a little disappointing but I'm sure me and Andrea will manage..."

Carol bit her lip at that. She didn't like to be excluded from anything, and her pussy was screaming for her to cave in, to beg him to fuck her next to the bound slut. But... it was just too much for her. Too much, too soon.

"Sorry..." she muttered without meeting his eyes.

---

James had left and Carol was alone again. She tried go on with her day, do some homework, make something to eat, go shopping... anything normal, anything not related to James and that... Andrea-woman! But her mind kept returning to them, picturing what they were doing now, how James would punish her – without Carol being present.

"You're starting to live a life of your own, aren't you?" she mumbled, half in joke, half in wonder to her damp pussy. It seemed to beg her to touch it, making itself all wet and ready for her and in the end Carol was unable to resist.

Lying down on the bed, she hiked her skirt up around her waist – just like James keeps doing, she thought with a small giggle as she pulled her panties down her thighs. She pulled the top she'd put on when James left off again, leaving herself with easy access to her most important parts; her tits and her pussy.

Her left hand began caressing her nipple, very careful at first but soon much more insisting, while she let her mind wander.

And it quickly wandered to an unknown bedroom, where an older sexy woman was standing on her knees, completely naked, showing off all of herself to whoever was watching. Just like she'd seen on James' webpage, she'd had a tattoo of a pair of kissing lips on her left cheek. Behind her stood the woman's demanding master, fully clothed. The evil-looking whip in his hands matched the vile gleam in his eyes, and Carol felt a shudder go down her spine. Her right hand slid down between her spread thighs and found her slippery pussy, where she teased her hard, little clit.

"Ah!" she sighed as she imagined how James let the whip fall down on the exposed woman's tight little ass, and the woman bit her teeth together in pain.

"Uf! One!" the naked woman grunted, obviously made to count. Without patience or mercy, he whipped her other asscheek, this time hitting her tattoo.

"Two!" Carol and the woman counted in unison, and they both grunted, one in pain, one in pleasure. Carol let one of her fingers into her eagerly greeting cunt. Although it felt like a shallow replica of James' powerful cock, it nevertheless sent waves of pleasure through her that joined with the ones coming from her clit and nipple.

"Three! Four!" the woman counted off quickly as James sped up, letting the whip fall again and again on the woman's reddening ass, "five! Six! Oh God! Sir, may I please, please touch myself?" There was no doubt the woman was in pain and she wanted to masturbate?

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,450 Followers